15 años ayudando a las empresas colombianas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Spotler CRM

Un CRM fácil de usar que te ayuda a trabajar de manera más inteligente al administrar y rastrear a tus clientes potenciales y clientes de ventas.

Descubre más sobre Spotler CRM

The account pages are a simple set up and really easy to use and easy to customise with information relevant to your individual organisation.

Contras:

Occasionally it crashes- but this usually lasts no longer than a couple minutes.

Valoraciones de Spotler CRM

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Spotler CRM tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 462 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Spotler CRM antes?

Filtrar opiniones (462)

Álvaro
Álvaro
Freelance en España
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

A pesar del precio, la calidad del software hace que la inversión merezca realmente la pena

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: En general, me ha parecido una opción magnífica para empresas de todos los tamaños para gestionar las relaciones con sus clientes, automatizar los procesos de ventas y marketing, y mejorar la eficiencia en general de la gestión de los clientes.

Sin duda alguna, las enormes posibilidades de personalización de la herramienta, así como su enorme facilidad de uso

Contras:

La versión gratuita es quizás excesivamente limitada, se intuye todo su potencial, pero sería interesante poder probar más cosas de la herramienta

Manuel
Manuel
Tecnic en España
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Bueno

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Muy buena y recomendable facilita el trabajo diario

Su capacidad de gestion de contactos y su seguridad

Contras:

Algun manual de uso para persnas inexpertas

Consultant en RU
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Cost effective CRM for small business

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We have grown our business with this CRM, and when we were starting out it gave us a lot of "bang for our bucks", the experience has been excellent.

Having an awareness of the cost of some of the well known CRM platforms e.g. salesforce, dynamics, the thing that strikes you is that the cost of these is prohibitive for an SME with @30 light CRM users. RSS is different. The bottom line is that they offer excellent value for small businesses. I would view this as their USP. They have a responsive team and have constantly improved the CRM over the years. Key features I like are the permissions system which lets us give bespoke access to the teams in our business with everyone given the access to the client records that they require. The integration with Kashflow (accounting) is incredibly useful and reduces unnecesary duplication in our business processes. The marketing module has been a significant driver for new business, and again is very cost effective. The activity section enables us to keep good records of client contacts, as does the ability to bcc email comunications into the client record. The layout of fields is very easy to modify to your business requirements, adding extra fields with dropdowns as required. Document storage is straightforward with drag & drop functionality.

Contras:

Nothing to complain about, happy. Maybe preferred the earlier version which let you know the last time a record was updated and by who.

hace 6 años

Thanks for the review Chris! FYI the new version CRM does still let you know the last time a record was updated and by who. At the top of your screen, next to the account name, there's a little clock symbol. Hover over this and the information will appear. Regards

Stuart
Mortgage Adviser en RU
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Really Simple Systems, should be rebranded Incredibly Powerful Systems

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I would highly recommend this software to anyone as it has a wealth of features right from the get go on the free plan and this may very well be all you need to use, but you have the ability to easily and quickly tailor the CRM for your specific needs by adding the optional extras as and when you need them. The support is very good and any issues I have encountered, have been resolved on the same day with either an online support or a call back support. On the higher tiered levels you get more direct support and also tailored extended customisation and design. The report generation is also very useful for generating a number of different default reports, but also for generating specific reports based on your own criteria

This CRM is incredibly easy to use with a wealth of support material including video tutorials to get you started. At its basic level it can be comprehensively customised for your/your companies needs. It provides not only a fast and extremely flexible customer database but has the flexibility to include pipeline and sales functions along with automation and cloud storage options which can be added on as needed.

Contras:

The inability to bulk move customer tasks to a new date within the Task Window. If a number of tasks are not completed, it can be time consuming to move a number of similar tasks to a set date in the future, as these all have to be done individually. So having the ability to select a number of tasks over numerous customers and set a new task date for them would be a very useful feature.

Dominic
Marketing Manager en RU
Ingeniería civil, 11-50 empleados

RSS Review

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We are tracking opportunities and following engagement. Unfortunately, I am still having to use an excel spread sheet because I can't quite get the CRM to duplicate the spread sheet but this is a lack of skill using the system on my part and not a take on the RSS system.

Its very easy to use, quite intuitive in set up and implementation.

Contras:

*After using other CRM software, the lack of ability to move opportunities between accounts when the main holder is no longer the main account. I don't think this is possible without some programming by RSS team. *Having the freedom to manipulate the set up like in Salesforce, where an internal programmer will set up exactly what I require. Do RSS's team do this? *The display dashboard could be better, to have the ability to adjust the widgets to show what I want instead of a standardised return.

Emma
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Happy overall

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Generally happy with the overall product and understand that at this price point nothing is perfect but it does the majority of what we need it to do :)

Generally happy with the overall offerings of RSC and how it assists with our day-to-day business management

Contras:

It would be great to have a little more ability to track task progress.Would be great to have a prompt when tasks are overdue/require attention now or soon.

Neil
Neil
Managing Director en RU
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Simple Effective CRM System

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Use it for my own software business and 3 other software clients based in New Zealand and UK and it can be used from complete sales pipeline management through to lead generation, depending what my clients need, simple customisation of database fields and screens makes it user configurable a must for different client requirements.

It was the simplest CRM system I have used compared to a long list of CRM systems used over the last 15 years, it is modern and I can use it on any device I like and web browser effectively. marketing functionality built into the CRM database beats those that need to use 3rd party applications like Mailchimp, everything thats needed is in one system that is evolving and improving over time

Contras:

The data conversion and bringing in data was a challenge trying to get it to work, but the support team simply imported the data for me when it was required, data import/export functionality has been improved.

Jake
Jake
Global Marketing Manager en RU
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados

A Good Entry Level CRM

3,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: It's absolutely fine- as it is a lower priced option it functions as expected, just don't expect it to have all the bells and whistles of more advanced CRM systems!

It's fairly intuitive and covers all the basic elements you'd expect from a CRM with a marketing (email campaign) addition.

Contras:

It can be quite difficult to integrate other platforms and perform more advanced marketing functions, it feels still very manual in the way you can use the functions (import/export contacts and setting up emails)

Angela
MArketing en RU
Ingeniería civil, 11-50 empleados

Perfect for your business

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Really happy, does exactly what we need with no fuss or problems. information is available instantly

Its simple, easy, does what it says of the tin. My favourite part of the software is the ability to adapt the CRM system so that this is specific to our requirements and line of works. throughout the whole software you can change the options so that it is specific to our business needs this is the most attractive feature of RSS. i also like that you can link accounts and save documents to the accounts as well

Contras:

i dont really have many cons to report,

Paul
Envases y contenedores, Trabajador autónomo

Using Really Simple Systems CRM

5,0 hace 2 años

The system is easy to use with plenty of help and education offered if needed.The onscreen look is easy on the eye, clear & concise

Contras:

The biggest drawback is the lack of a merge mail feature to enable data to be inserted into a 'live' document for mailing letters etc.To form groups of contacts is cumbersome through the report system

Jack
IT & Data Manager en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Exactly as the name suggsets

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: RSS has given us the ability to view and track our customer pipeline at a very reasonable cost. Something we haven't been able to do with our previous CRM system.

RSS was extremely easy to deploy into the business, allowing us to view and track our customer pipeline.

Contras:

Some aspects of the reporting can be quite limiting, such as not being able to include contact information on an Opportunity report

Alexandra
Managing Director en RU
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good be incredible if I had the time!

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: its taking too long to enter all details in and we need to spend a large amount of time tailoring it to what we need so we are not using it in the right way

I love the company ethos and team - we have enjoyed their organized events. It is well thoughout and could be an incredible tool in our business if we had the time to customize it!

Contras:

I would like better integration with 3 party apps, i would like a paid for service that can customize our site to make it more tailored to us and i would like more customization in general

Jonathan
Owner en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Does just what it promises, quickly and cheaply. Very easy to learn and good training too.

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: As a micro business owner, I have to do everything from developing to sales and marketing, and I suspect like many geek-run businesses like mine, I love the first part and loathe the latter. I'd found a few tools that do a limited number of things very well and help my business in other ways, like Trello, Toggl, gmail and so on, but I was struggling to find a CRM equivalent.
I'd tried a few SAAS cloud solutions that would have been overpriced, and I tried installing a couple of open source solutions like SuiteCRM which proved to be way over the top and bloated for my needs.
Finally I hit upon RSS CRM and we were the perfect match. I went to their first user conference earlier in 2016, and what impressed me greatly was not only how good and enthusiastic the CEO and his staff were, but also the other customers.
I'd already experienced support via both phone and email (even though I was on the free plan at the time), and it was nice to actually meet the team for real, and know that they aren't outsourced from some sweatshop in a distant place. It's a UK company with a "proper" UK phone number, although there are support offices in other countries too, to account for the timezones which is good.

The freemium model is enough to get anyone new to CRM started quickly. It's all "pay as you go", and you can bolt features on as needed. I wanted something that tells me what, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then nag me to do the next thing. And, for me, RSS does all that perfectly. They also run free webinars which are also recorded in case you can't make it on the day. These are worth watching - I found I was missing several tricks and now get even more out of the system. I'm particularly impressed with the email integration which saves the whole endless copying and pasting debacle. It really is simple, but perfect at what it does.

Contras:

All of that said, yes, the interface does look a little tired. However, I've seen the new version which should be launched by late summer 2016 and it's really impressive. They've rewritten it with a responsive interface which works much better than the current version on a mobile. Because the underlying functionality won't be changing significantly, they're going to let users initially choose whether to be "early adopters" of the new interface, which is a nice touch as change sometimes scares people!

Clair
Office Administrator en RU
Servicios para instalaciones, 2-10 empleados

Ideal for Our Needs with Lots of Hidden Treasures Still To Uncover

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been very simple to grasp and exciting to see there is so much more which can be done with the system. It provides us with a vital reference log of all activity we undertake with, for and on behalf of our 250+ member businesses. Technical support has also been very good too - we reported a time-stamp bug and it was fixed within 24 hours.

I am new to the organisation and new to this particular software. However, in my daily use of the program, I can see how it easily solves our basic contact data-base requirements. It's straight-forward, user-friendly and logical. Its user interface is easy to follow and it has become an invaluable piece of software in my working day to ensure our smooth running of our organisation - supporting the 250+ businesses across the industrial estates we serve. There are lots of additional utilities and functions which we need to explore further to fully appreciate the wider opportunities it offers - this in itself is a further 'Pro' as it highlights the comprehensiveness of the system.

Contras:

Very little to criticize. The only negative experience I have had was regarding the automatic email integration option. We thought this would be an ideal solution to avoid us having to copy/paste email correspondence as separate activity entries for the relevant contact. Unfortunately, for our specific reporting/logging needs, the automated option didn't present the emails in an appropriate manner - formatting was lost, previous messages were included and the end result was cumbersome to navigate. As a result, we switched this option off and reverted back to our manual approach which better meets our layout and quick reference needs.

hace 2 años

Clair, thank you for your review of Really Simple Systems. I am very pleased to the CRM it is working well for you. If you would like to investigate other features in the system, you might be interested to set up a call with our Technical Customer Success team. Do get in touch on [email protected] and we will send you a diary link to book a date. We can also take a look the email integration problem you have described and get this working for you. Kind regards

Excellent for small business

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: The greatest benefit is sharing of customer/contact information internally across team members in an easy fashion at a reasonable price.

We selected this software for the ease of use. In addition, there was little required for our employees to access immediately. After using this for half a year, it continues to meet and exceed those expectations. Logging in is done through a browser and does not require additional software. Sharing contact information, outstanding tasks for clients, and client specific documents are all easy tasks that are quite intuitive. Also adding new users requires very little effort since there is no software required for to install on an employees computer.

Contras:

There are several activities that are a bit clunky/annoying. When adding revenue, it is treated as an opportunity instead of simply entering the revenue for a client. Several apps within the program will also mark this revenue with the British pound instead of the U.S. dollar despite the fact that our settings are on USD. Additionally for reminders you have to use your google calendar instead of the system sending you reminders. When setting these reminders in Google calendar, it always incorrectly translates the date/time to GMT despite the fact that our calendars are on EST. So you have to be careful to reset the correct day/time when entering in to your Google Calendar. We would greatly prefer a reminder system within the program itself instead of the current clunky process.

hace 7 años

Thank you for your feedback. I will report the errors you mention regarding currencies and time zones to our Development Team to take a look at. In the meantime, if you would like to contact our Support Team on [email protected] we can correct these settings for you. Regards.

Peter
Head of HR Operations en Jersey
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados

A straight forward system

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Really simple systems has been a great addition to our organisation, as it has significantly increased trackability and improved productivity. The system's user-friendly interface made it easy for our team to manage customer information, track leads and opportunities, and generate reports. By centralising all customer interactions and activities in one place, we can quickly and easily access important data and provide better customer service.

The system has been amazing for tracking workflows within our team, particularly where staff are working in different locations and at different times. Handover for absence has become easier to manage and has resulted in better client interactions.

Contras:

The email sync is great, however, emails do not display in an easy-to-read format. Autosync logs emails as block text, instead of in the form they send out via Outlook. This makes reviewing previous emails incredibly difficult.

Owner en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

A Game Changer!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: After being a bit overwhelmed by a number of different CRMs out there, I was determined to find something very basic with A) a limited amount of fields (but enough to do the job), B) affordability, C) excellent support and D) ease of use on mobile. Really Simple Systems has delivered on all counts- and then some.
I sent an email to support mentioning that, although I love the software, I had two things on my "wish list" for their next update. I sent that request on a Tuesday morning. I received a reply within an hour (!) telling me they think they could accommodate me on both fronts. By Wednesday morning, BOTH of my requests had been incorporated into the software. Yes. You read that right. 24 hours later! I was blown away as these two enhancements continue to save me time and money on a daily basis. My advice for anyone is to try Really Simple Systems for a month or two to get a taste of how easy it is to use and how amazing the support team is. This is a game changer for small business owners like myself.

Affordability. Ease of use. Mobile interface. Unparalleled Customer Support.

None.

hace 8 años

Hi Chris Thanks for your endorsement. I'm not sure every development request happens quite so quickly but we do try our best! Fortunately, with a simple CRM like ours there is a lot we can do to to accommodate our customers so we are pleased to hear it has been so successful for you. Best regards Helen Armour Marketing Manager

Rod
Rod
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Essential Software

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall we've had a reall good experience over 7 years and don't regret for a minute going with RSS. The few occasions we've used the support it's been good and the issues were resolved, and we tend not to think too much about RSS, but maybe that's the sign of a good system, it does what we need and is just there when we need it.

We have all our client and contact details together, we use the integrated email so it stores all incoming and outgoing mails providing a full record of conversations and data. Overall, this is a realtively inexpensive but critical part of the mangement of our business.

Contras:

Sometimes the customisation seems a bit clunky, and whern adding in new clients and contacts there are lots of fields that we don't use. We probably could take those out but haven't because the customisation we don't find simple.

Director en Australia
Veterinaria, 11-50 empleados

Lives up to the label!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We've used this product for 9 years with minimal drama. It's the lynch pin of our business. The support team in Aus & the UK have been great to work with.

Simple to use, intuitive, minimal training required for new users, good support when required (not often!). Easy access to your data, can be downloaded in seconds and analysed in excel/MS Access if the excellent report writer doesn't cover your query. Easy to create and distribute/manage EDM's. Far more flexible than Mailchimp.

Contras:

I would like more control over screen layout.

Rebecca
Acquisitions Support Manager en RU
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Review of RSS

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall a really good service; we are aware that there are more complex systems available - for a lot more money - but our needs are quite simple and this platform fulfills our needs for this point in time.

We didn't really know what we wanted when we implemented RSS other than an easy to use database for all prospects and clients. And that is exactly what was delivered. The support guys have been fantastic at working with me to tweak the fields and make this fit for purpose for a business that sells a service rather than products. The report function is easy to use, and the marketing suite is ok but I dont use it enough to feel overly confident in my abilities. I have to relearn every time I use it.

Contras:

It would be great if we could email from within the software.

Jennifer
Admin en RU
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy to use but could be made more streamlined

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: RSS makes it easier to have data in one place on a simple CRM. If you have any degree of IT knowledge you will easily pick up working on it and can use webinars to increase knowledge.

Easy to set up and upload data to. Email campaigns are quick to set up and very easy to add content to. Adding your own customer fields is simple to do. Support is good and helpful.

Contras:

Everything is too long winded. To add something to an existing contact you need to find the contact, click the contact, click edit, make your change, save. And the system isn't fast so all of that loading time to add in. It would be easier to be able to edit once you are in a contact then just save changes not start editing separately! Lists and reports being the same would also be better. You view a report for data then have to make the list separately to send email campaigns. Can't copy email campaigns easily.Everything just seems a bit complicated and not so simple!

Susie
Consultant en RU
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Does what it says on the tin

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Generally like it and recommend it to clieents as a starter.

Simple to learn and use on a daily basis

Contras:

1. Inability (due to how set up) to pull a rteport with all account and contact details together.2. Delete and Edit Buttons should be the other way round - why have delete as a first option? Mostly I would be editing not deleting....3. When aditng a new account, the Vomments Box could be long and thin not short and fat - it pushes the page off the screen unnecessarily - and there is nothing else preventing this length of box...4. Recent price change has made one client want to change product...

Clarissa
Yacht Broker en RU
Transporte marítimo, 2-10 empleados

Very useful tool

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great for keeping track of long term clients and prospects with a good record of correspondence for the whole company.

Its a really easy to use system, a great way to record information which is accessible to the whole team. Easy to track progress with opportunities and tasks. Useful to see the progress of marketing emails

Contras:

Although the reports can be very useful, creating a report is not very self explanatory and can be quite complicated. The opportunities system is confusing with reference to unit price, sale price and value. Would be nice to have a tick box option when recording a call activity to be able to easily record if the call was answered, if a message was left, if the client is returning a call etc.

Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados

Love this software!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: As a relatively new Company (2016) it was really helpful that RSS CRM was free until we reached 100 accounts. We passed that just recently and upgraded to a payment option.
In terms of applying for business loans it was great to be able to easily download a list of enquiries and demonstrate how many projects we had won and what was in the pipeline.

Easy to use. The reports are great and easy to customise. Webinars are really helpful

Contras:

Nothing really. If I was being picky I'd like the facility to change the account name of an opportunity as sometimes our projects can be sold on to other clients and it would save uploading them all over again. I would also like the software to be compatible to other software that create dashboards

Amanda
Marketing Manager en Australia
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A really functional and reliable resource

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have had a very positive experience with this software

The ease of use made it very easy to roll out across our locations Drag and drop option makes it very easy to upload documents All Customer information is on one page and easily accessible [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] worked with the team to customise a solution that would work for us

Contras:

We needed a very detailed Financial Area would would require a fully bespoke solution