15 años ayudando a las empresas colombianas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre GymMaster

GymMaster: una aplicación para la administración de clubes y el acceso a la puerta en piloto automático. Podrás ahorrar tanto tiempo y dinero que tus amigos pensarán que vendiste tu club.

Descubre más sobre GymMaster

It integrates our security, automatic subscription payments, inventory and member app that our members find easy to use and accessible 24 hours a day.

Contras:

I did struggle a bit with finding which reports would give me the information I was after.

Valoraciones de GymMaster

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

GymMaster tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 154 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado GymMaster antes?

Filtrar opiniones (154)

Katalina
Ing. Sistemas en Colombia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

Es intuitivo

5,0 hace 12 meses

Este aplicativo es muy intuitivo y de facil aprendizaje.

Contras:

Me ha pasado que cuando genero informes me aparecen con inconsistencias.

Santiago
ingenieria sistemas en Colombia
Hardware informático, 2-10 empleados

Become a master with GymMaster

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Es un excelente software,sin duda alguna los de servicio al cliente son unos masters de la atencion!

Es un software que me impacta lo mucho que ayuda a ahorrar tiempo,y el soporte al cliente es excelente,te ayudan prontamente y eficazmente con cualquier inquietud o duda

Contras:

Nada que añadir,es muy buena opcion,por ahora no tengo algo realmente negativo a destacar

Jacqueline
Jacqueline
administrador en Guatemala
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Administracion a tu alcanse

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: lleno mis expectativas ya que tiene de todo un poco para la administracion eficaz de un gimnasio

es facil de utilizar, es muy dinamica e intuitiva

Contras:

tendrias que saber sobre el manejo de computadora y todo lo relacionado a las tecnologia

Alejandro
Alejandro
dis en Bolivia
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

una app interesante no la conocia

5,0 hace 7 meses

facil para gestionar asistencias en un gym

Contras:

no es muy conocida y debemos indicar a las personas como descargalo

hace 6 meses

Thanks Alejandro, happy you're in the loop now and enjoying managing your club's attendance with us!

Graham
Gym Owner en Canadá

Incredible Customer Service

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I had an incredible experience with GymMaster. In particular with the Customer service. I was always blown away at the speed in which we were helped. The efficiency of them fixing any issue, and most recently their compassion toward supporting us through the Pandemic as best they could while the facility struggled. U wouldn’t hesitate to use your services again in the future.

There wasn’t anything that I didnt like about the software itself. In comparison to a competitor we used in the past this was far less complicated and was very easy for our members to take advantage of the app.

Contras:

The only possible thing I could say that I personally would have utilized is the ability to block off multiple seats for a class (staff only option) that don’t have to include a name. Sometimes i will tell all my Personal training clients to come join a group class that is separate from their usual week and it would just be an easy but not necessary option to be able to just block them as “Coaches Reserve” instead of going through and finding each name individually. I cant stress enough that this was not a “problem” and is just a suggestion of luxury.

hace 4 años

Hi Graham Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. We are very lucky to have a great support and development team that are always on hand to assist our customers. Thank you also for the suggestions, we shall put it to the team for consideration in future enhancements. We were sorry to hear Covid-19 impacted your business and we hope we can assist you again in the future.

Steve
Business Owner en Australia

Alternativas consideradas:

GymMaster the best CRM by far

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I really enjoy it. It makes the administration of member account s easy and add scale to the business and members experience.

Its was very simple and effortless to transfer from our old clunky computer into gymmaster. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the on boarding team were super helpful and we mange to migrate in a week. It is easy to use integrates well with our website and the app is user-friendly for both staff and members.

Contras:

Sometime she task set up and the more advanced functions are a bit tricky but the support team is super helpful and they respond to question quickly.

hace 4 años

Hi Steve Thank you for the wonderful feedback. The GymMaster team are always happy to assist clients in the transition from other systems and are ready to assist with any ongoing support required. We look forward to growing with your business.

Katheryn
Gym Owner en EE. UU.

NEVER RECOMMEND!

1,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: At first I thought we could work through the issues. Alas, the problems kept happening and getting worse and worse. I can't tell you how much stress this system has put on me, and the unprofessional positions that I have been put in and they DO NOT CARE!!!! "Sorry" is not an answer in business, you MAKE IT RIGHT.

At first I thought it looked simple. I very quickly learned that it is way more complicated than it looks.

Contras:

EVERYTHING!! I don't think I can honestly say I liked ANYTHING about this product. This software changes ALL the time without warning. They claim it is to make it better, IT DOES NOT!! If you are in the USA forget support on Fridays that's their Saturday so you only get 4 days of support, and depending on what time zone your in. I have Pacific standard and so they are not available until 12pm. That means I get 9 hours of available support 4 days a week. NOT ENOUGH. When I found issues with the system they tried to treat me like I was stupid and didn't know the system, then come to find out (EVERY TIME) it was not me but the software. It has double charged members, deleted payments, failed to auto-bill for months at a time (So we lost thousands), and so much more. I can't tell you enough, do NOT use this company for your sanity.

hace 5 años

Hi Katheryn, thanks for your feedback and apologies for any inconvenience caused. We're committed to resolving client issues in a timely manner and where appropriate have provided compensation. For support, currently we offer a 24 hour emergency number and standard support is 9am to 2am EST. In a minority of cases, delays may be experienced due to issues requiring a specialist or the support lines being busy. However, we will take this on board and move to 24/7 support in the near future. Often, issues similar to those your club has experienced may be resolved through further training on using the system for the club's specific needs, however we realise there is always room for improvement on our end. Over the years, the continual development and improvement of GymMaster has been praised by the majority of our clients. Those who do not wish to see new features added to their system may request to be shifted to a server which doesn't receive frequent updates.

Gordon
Senior SAP Consultant en Taiwán
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados

A Digital Way to manage your gym membership

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Overall, this is a good app for a big gym with hundreds of members to manage the gym. It would be very hard for my gym to manage the gym manually since the gym has quite a big membership.

There is a new gym that opened up at a mall near my house and one of the steps for signing up is they enroll you to the GymMaster app. The app captures your basic details and helps the gym management to easily manage membership of the clients. My favourite thing about having or using the app is the fact that you can easily check out upcoming class details without having to call someone. After you decide which class you want to attend, you can book for a spot on the class right on the app and reserve your spot. I find this very convenient as opposed to making calls which sometimes might not be picked. The booking of classes is so important in our gym because the classes for the pick times e.g evenings after 5pm, fill up pretty quickly. I also saw that there is an option called billing on the app for automating your gym payments. I haven't used this feature but I think its a pretty cool feature. I love automation and therefore anything I can automate to save me some minutes, am up for it. I am planning to check out the billing functionality soon. I also love the calendar functionality where you can see your scheduled classes in a calendar view. I am a very visual person, so this is a good feature for me. Details about the gym are also easily visible on the app. This is useful.

Contras:

This is a con that I realised for the gym class trainers. Sometimes some members book classes and fail to show up for the classes. This is bad especially if someone else who actually wanted to attend was locked out. But this is not really a problem caused by the app. It's more of human issue than an app issue. Another suggestion for the app is let them provide us a way for the gym members to interact. This would provide a good platform for us to make friends in the gym.

Linda
CEO en Australia

Problem Solvers

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: A business partnership with the customers interests at heart. We are all human and mistakes are made but I really appreciate a supplier who you can talk to and who love their product enough to change it to meet a customers needs. Other competitive products on the market have you talking to hourly rate call centre support or sales staff and there is an empty feeling of not being heard. You are always heard at GymMaster and they genuinely try and help, every time.

- Customer support is always willing to tailor a solution to your problem with ease. If they can't figure out the problem they will take a couple of days to create code to fix your problem or create a solution - A system ideal for gyms that isn't group class focused - An all in one package

Contras:

- It's bugs. Alot of reader bugs, but again the support team are fast at resolving the bugs, but it would be better and less stress on their staff if the bug issues were just resolved once and for all.

hace 5 años

Thank you for this review Linda, it's great to see our support team working with you to create solutions. We are continuously working to reduce bugs in the software, and appreciate your support and feedback with this.

Vincent

Alternativas consideradas:

Practicality and ease of use was outstanding

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with GymMaster Software has been a positive one. I have used other similar software's, but none have compared to the ease of use of GymMaster. If we have ever had an issue, support is always there to help. The freedom of our members having access to their own portal for personal training programs and bookings was also beneficial. In conclusion, the practicality and ease of GymMaster was outstanding, and I would recommend the software to anyone in the Health and Fitness industry.

- Ease of Use - Access to statistical business data - Member portal; in which members can access personal training files and book in sessions if they wish - Great customer service team always willing to help with inquiries - Being able to track members and payments with ease

Contras:

- Would be better if tailgating software was more compliant with my security system of choice

hace 5 años

Hi Vincent What great feedback, thank you. Thrilled to hear GymMaster is easy to use as we do try to make things as intuitive as possible for our clients. We have a great support team here to assist with any queries you may have. Thank you for your support over the years.

Laurie
Admin Svc Specialist en EE. UU.

A+ Software!

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: We have had nothing but a positive experience with GymMaster. We were using another software prior to making the switch, and there is no comparison. From Customer Service to the ease of using the software features and functionality is of utmost excellence. When we have had to call in for tech support for any issue, we are on and off the phone within minutes, with the answers needed to move on in a timely manner. In the past, with the other software company, we would be on the phone for an hour or more and sometimes still left with no answers. I would also like to mention the easy entry access to the gym with the Bluetooth Door Reader using the downloaded app on your device. Click Check-In and you are in! Couldn’t be any easier! Members are also able to sign themselves up online without ever having to leave their home and some have signed up online while at the door. The process is fast and easy! We are so happy with the choice of our new software, and I would never foresee a reason to look for anything further. If you are even remotely looking for new software, look no further than GymMaster!

Customer Service, Ease of software, easy entry access

Contras:

nothing to speak of, everything is of utmost excellence

Tess
Deportes, 2-10 empleados

Excellent Software Easy to Navigate lots of extras

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall we have had a great experience with Gymmaster the staff are friendly and helpful, the software is easy to use. We are very happy.

The software is easy to navigate, there is always someone ready to help you out if you need. We changed software companies and Gymmaster made this very simple and easy to do with their onboarding system.

Contras:

Integration with our website was difficult but we got there in the end. Having a free trial option on the member portal before a member is logged in would be great too.

hace 2 años

Tess, thanks for your review and feedback of your experience so far! We appreciate your points on the website portal, our team will take this into consideration for prioritising future improvements. We understand making the switch from your previous provider can feel like a daunting task, we're so glad to hear you're happy with the end result!

Alternativas consideradas:

A contemporary product and support to scale your business with confidence and ease.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We use many of the Gym Master features which has taken time to resolve given that we migrated from a competitors software platform. The service provided during the data migration was outstanding and the ongoing help desk support is excellent. We notice regular enhancements being made to the system so the focus on continual improvement based on client feedback is very re assuring. I am very comfortable that my business will be able to retain agility and grow with GymMaster.

Web based multi site hosted platform In built controls that mitigate against human error Customisable communications via various mediums Control all activities through the members record Booking charges to the members account Access control options and features

Contras:

Option settings are extensive and sometimes difficult to comprehend the full impact of the change. With that said its not a negative when you understand the full capability of the system and the requirement to cater for a wide range of clients with different business models. It takes time to overcome this challenge but the end product is well worth it.

hace 5 años

Hi John. Thanks very much for this fantastic feedback! This valuable information helps us further improve the system to your business as well as others. We look forward to continuing working with you and helping you manage and grow your business.

Gary
Fitness Studio Owner en Nueva Zelanda

Amazing software and support

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The most supportive staff, who make any task easy to understand. Very quick with responses and very helpful!

It takes into account everything that you need to run a fitness business. The software is user friendly but expansive, with features for everything. The path from prospect to thriving member is all mapped out, and everything can be done online! Signing up for memberships online was a game changer for us. Also very easy for our members to book in to workouts and for us to book them in at our end.

Contras:

Truly everything we need to run our business and more.

hace 2 años

Gary, thanks so much for your review, we're happy to have you aboard! Glad to hear you're enjoying running your business on GymMaster. Be sure to give support a bell if there's anything we can do to help out.

Angela
Owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

GymMaster is the basis for our entire operation

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: GymMaster allows us to operate our facility without staff fairly easily with minimal technical experience. Setup was a learning curve we were able to work through with our IT business partner but once we had everything setup we were very impressed at how everything was able to be integrated fairly seamlessly. The app, while still quite glitchy, allows us to monitor what's going on at our 24 hour facility remotely at all times. Our members love being able to use their apps to monitor their memberships and buy products on their own after hours. Tailgating works perfectly and allows us to easily monitor when non-members have entered without prior arrangement or with permission as a dropin with a friend. Being able to unlock the door remotely via the app is also great for when we have visitors or a member has forgotten or having issues with their fob.

Contras:

Some background features seem to exist that we don't know are on or able to be changed. Some things happen automatically by default that I do wish were default set to off that we don't know are on until some unforseen action happens. As we learn to use it more and more we are able to work through these things but sometimes with updates it seems there are more 'default' options appearing waiting for us to find.

hace 4 años

Hi Angela Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to hear GymMaster has become such an integral part of the running of your business. The default options are something the team are already aware of and are currently addressing those. Thank you again for the great feedback and we look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Lora
Gym Owner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Great software and customer support!

5,0 hace 5 años

I found the GymMaster software to be extremely user-friendly - very easy to use, visually pleasing, great features which are regularly updated and improved upon, and the user-end integrated seamlessly into our website. Customer service was always incredibly responsive and helpful, with a very quick turn-around time, even though they are based in New Zealand and we are in the United State! Great company to do business with!

Contras:

I would love to see a GymMaster smartphone app for our gym members to use, to be able to view schedules, book classes, check in, etc.

hace 5 años

Lora, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We pride ourselves on being client focused and always improving the system for a better experience. This is supported by a great team who are always here to help when you need us. We look forward to working with you in the future

Tosha
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Amazing all around!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: The original software company our gym was with was a nightmare. The software was complicated and too much to deal with and I could NEVER get an answer (besides no, cant do that or let me transfer you, so I could have someone else tell me something cant be done) and customer service was a nightmare when they called back days later, assuming they responded at all.
When we switched software (a potential disaster) Gym Master took the time to make sure it all went as planned. Everyone with the Gym Master Team has been amazing to work with. They will walk you through any process and work with you to make sure anything you need goes smoothly. If you have issues or a specific need, they help you through the process and do what they can to get the job done. The Gym Master team has been so incredibly friendly and caring.
Initially, I was worried the time difference would be an issue but it has not been an issue at all. During non staffed days and hours, the call center promptly returns your call.
I have and will continue to recommend Gym Master to anyone contemplating a software change. They are a great group of people and the software is so user friendly, I would put it up against any other system. It is clean and easily manageable and maneuverable.
The software does an amazing job and initially sells itself, but in this industry, everyone knows that customer service is key and Gym Master has nailed both!

It is so user friendly and not archaic like many other software systems I have worked with. They are constantly upgrading the system with improved features.

Contras:

I would like to be able to break down some reports more or when you print a report, the way you specified the sort would remain in tact.

hace 8 años

Thank you, Tosha! It's been our pleasure working with you over the last 10 months.

Po
Fuente de la reseña

Gym master is amazing!!!!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: the software is so good, the support team are really friendly and always willing to help.

I love gymmaster because they will try their best to customise much as they can for your needs. payments are easy, classes are easy to set up.

Contras:

non, i love everything about it, i really cant think of anything

hace 3 años

Po, thank you for the fantastic review. We are always pleased to hear such positive feedback. We strive to make the system as user friendly as possible and can to fit in with individual requirements. The support team here are always happy to assist when needed.

Robert

Amazing

5,0 hace 5 años

Ease of use. Value for the money. It made my job easy

Contras:

The thing I like the least was that you had to have Internet to update profiles

hace 5 años

Hi Robert! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback - it's great to hear we have made your life easier as a club owner. GymMaster requires an internet connection to synchronise your profile updates with the system. This ensures your important information is always up-to-date every time you log in from your computer, tablet or phone or if you have multiple users logged in and using the system simultaneously

Alan
CEO en EE. UU.
Música, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I love "The Bash" formerly known as "Gigmasters"

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: OOps - I thought this was "GIGMASTERS" not GymMasters. My bad.!

I have twelve different advertisements with Gigmasters (The Bash) and get a vast amount of work from this software company. They have excellent customer service and are set up to do what the performing artist needs - video, photos, written descriptions - the questions they ask the client are about 80-85% of all the info I ever need to get the gig proposal done correctly, and they allow you to keep copies of your proposals on their server for future use. LOVE this product!

Contras:

Because I have twelve ads with them in different regions, they don't give me as many specifics as I might like in their "notice to me" that I have an inquiry, but this means I have to open the notice they send me and look at it to find out what services the client wants.

Bill
Fuente de la reseña

Having the Gymmaster system in my fitness center has been great! It's been extremely helpful.

5,0 hace 6 años

keeps track of all my members easily. I know who's fees are due and the system deactivates their key fob automatically so that there are no unauthorized entries. The 24/7 key system has cut back on payroll costs and brought in many new members. The software can be accessed from any computer or phone with web access. I can even lock and unlock my front door from my phone.

Contras:

Can't think of any cons. The system has been running great and I'll continue to use it as long as the company is active

hace 6 años

Hi Bill, thank you so much for the great feedback. It's wonderful to hear GymMaster has been able to serve its purpose from capturing member details, management of fees through to 24/7 access. Providing access from the web has certainly made a difference to our clients giving them the freedom to manage the facility from anywhere.

Brianna
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

HORRIBLE!!! Do not use if in the United States!

1,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: You need better support. When you delay companies days of incoming revenue, you no longer are an asset but a huge liability that we are paying to have! Must do better! I am terribly terribly disappointed, and upset that I allowed our developer to present this as an option.

New to the service, and have yet to see one positive thing follow through. We cannot even get this thing to work!

Contras:

1. Company is located in New Zealand, they do not have sales/support to assist with US clients during their regular business hours! 2. Invested in all materials (Ipads, marketing, etc) to find out the application does not work on Ipads! 3. Some one always has to call you back, they never know how to solve a problem on spot, it takes hours, or days for an answer! 4. So much more! I am furious

hace 5 años

Hi Brianna We're sorry for the delayed response and that you had an unsatisfactory experience with us. GymMaster's support hours are 10am to 11pm Pacific time, which is displayed on our website and within the software itself. We do acknowledge there is limited support outside these hours, however, we also offer an emergency after hours contact for our client's with more time sensitive issues. We aim to provide solutions to our client's support issues within one business day. With regard to the issues experienced with GymMaster on your tablet, we recognize there are some limitations of the platform for certain browsers which may have been the cause. Fortunately we do offer dedicated apps for both staff and members which are designed specifically for use on mobile and tablet devices.

Sara
Manager en EE. UU.

Great!

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall it has been a good experience!

I like that you can bill the customers account for purchases. I like how you can view account history. I like how easy it is to use. Customer service is great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my favorite!

Contras:

That you cannot take all linked members and main members member owing and bill one big amount I have to go to each person to bill their account.

hace 5 años

Hi Sara, thanks for taking the time to leave us this review! We're so glad you are enjoying your experience with GymMaster. This functionality is currently on our radar as a feature to implement - in the mean time we would be happy to schedule a session to discuss other debt collection features available through GymMaster that might help streamline the process. Thanks again for letting us know, client feedback helps us prioritize features that will improve the software.

Emily
owner en EE. UU.

Great Purchase

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The software helped set goals and reach them for my business. It also gave me the ability to have more freedom and worry outside of my business!

The software is simple to use and the company is very helpful with training on how to use it as well

Contras:

Learning the new software updates, but I was able to contact the company to teach me.

hace 5 años

Hi Emily, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this great feedback. We are so glad that GymMaster has helped you achieve your business goals and given you more freedom as a club owner! As part of the ongoing improvements and optimizations of GymMaster, we have recently implemented new measures to better inform clients of new features and updates to the system and how to use them. These include new in-app notifications for upcoming changes which link to online guides

Kenneth
Fuente de la reseña

I had a great experience with GymMaster! Very Helpful Customer Service and an Easy Product to Use

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It was very easy to organize and create the memberships and different class options I wanted to offer.

The simplicity of the entire program. Being able to easily create different memberships and classes was very important to me, especially with just opening my studio and "feeling out" what was going to work and not work. The customer support was by-far one of the best I have experienced with any product in my 11 years of being in business. They are very quick to respond to inquiries and are also quick to have the answers.

Contras:

The one issue I didn't care for was the fact that I could not directly link my billing account to the software. I have used an alternative billing company for almost 5 years and would have loved to be able to have it all seamless instead of having to have the memberships in the GymMaster System and then still bill outside of the system. It made some double-work for me.

hace 6 años

Kenneth, thank you for your sincere words. We've enjoyed being a part of your journey, and firmly believe that quality customer support is necessary to make sure GymMaster works as best for you as possible. Of all the billing providers we partner with, it is unfortunate that your current billing company was not one of them. However we hope that our ability to allow 3rd party billing has given you the best of both worlds!