15 años ayudando a las empresas colombianas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de authorize.net

Sobre authorize.net

Servicios de pasarela de pago IP que posibilita que los comerciantes autoricen, liquiden y administren tarjetas de crédito o cheques electrónicos.

Descubre más sobre authorize.net

This suite of features is essential for the day to day running of our business. Vastly improved customer support.

Contras:

There is no text to pay feature. Right now we can only email invoices.

Valoraciones de authorize.net

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

authorize.net tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 182 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado authorize.net antes?

Filtrar opiniones (182)

Nipon
Nipon
Executive Director en Bangladés
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

They are still providing the best card processing services for websites & online shops!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great! I call them the universal card processor for almost every sort of business

You might not hear a lot about them these days but actually they are the biggest network of merchant account provider processing card payments for almost every type of businesses since the beginning of e-commerce. They offer plan for high risk business sectors too and process cards in a lot of currencies. Plug-ins available for almost every platform out there and clear payments to bank daily.

Contras:

I found there interface little tricky and needed expert’s help to integrate with my e-commerce site.

Joseph
CTO en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

THE Standard in the industry of processing

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: It was easy to start and requires no maintenance to continue running.

Authorize has been the easiest to use with no changes. They pass the test of time.

Contras:

No cons whatsoever. They are flawless in operation.

Josh
Josh
Managing Member en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Slow Payments, Convoluted Explanations for Account Use

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, Authorize.net has some benefits like customer trust and fraud prevention and if you are good at code, it might be great for you. Otherwise it seems a little outdated and complicated to set up and use beyond their automated features.

I do like that Authorize.net is pretty widespread in its use, and that I feel I can implement it in a variety of mediums including SuiteDash CRM and Payments, my website, etc. It is rather versatile in that sense and allows for customization or more simplicity if needed.

Contras:

If you are doing anything beyond setting up Authorize.net with them directly and having them manage your processor, it is really difficult to figure out what to do and what you need. Customer service is great, but I prefer to just get things done on my own without multiple phone calls to set things up. Payments come slowly and it just overall feels really outdated for me.

Tammy
FOH Manager en Canadá
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

This system is Ok

4,0 hace 2 meses

That you can go in and search specifically by name on someone who has paid

Contras:

It was confusing once we were switching over companies. We cancelled and they are still charging us for it

Joe
Marketer en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

A Bit Dated, But Functional

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, positive experience. Had one day where the servers went down and were unable to take payment for a couple hours. Other than that, zero outages or complaints.

We've had very little problems with fraudulent payment attempts. Security settings are quite customizable and ease of setup is good.

Contras:

The interface is a little outdated. Other processors like Square and Stripe feel more sleek and modern, more navigable.

Francesca
ICT Director en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

The Unshouting but Effective Payment Platform

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: It has been an awesome experience more so due to its accurate fraud prevention feature that never fails at detecting any fraudulent activity coupled with the electronic payments which are quite fast. Besides, it integrated very easily with our company system.

It is very easy to implement and has a perfect reporting interface

Contras:

The only issue it the pricing which may not favor every user

Tanveer
Human Resource Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

authorize.net Works Efficiently Because It Is Reliable

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

For Efficient Payment Processing, authorize.net Is Highly Effective and Accurate to Use. It has a great customer support team.

Contras:

I like the efficiency of authorize.net. authorize.net has been brilliant.

Valentina
Finance Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

authorize.net Is a Powerful, Essential and Reliable Tool

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I like the effcetive features of authorize.net. authorize.net has been meeting our needs due to its reliability.

Contras:

authorize.net has powerful features. It has been so amazing to use authorize.net.

Abhilash
Accountant en EE. UU.
Sector textil, 1.001-5.000 empleados

authorize.net Is a Recommedable Solution

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

The functionality of authorize.net is efficient. Its reliability makes it a wonderful tool for payment processing.

Contras:

I like all the features of authorize.net. authorize.net has zero issues.

Bradley
Marketing Director en Canadá
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great compliance tool for pro users...

4,0 hace 4 meses

Ease of setup and integration with existing web platforms.

Contras:

Customer support was a tad lacking. Took far too long to get answers to generic questions.

Candice
Senior Office Administrator en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The most affordable payment processing option out there!

5,0 el año pasado

The fees are a fraction of some competitors, but the software works seamlessly

Contras:

I can't think of anything I dislike. It really is awesome software.

Corinne
Development Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Adequate Payment Gateway

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I think there is a reason nearly every organization I've worked with uses this payment gateway. It works well and is fairly intuitive.

I've used Authorize.net as a payment gateway at multiple organizations. It is fairly easy to use and intuitive when it comes to basic functions like payment processing, refunds, looking up transactions. They have a live chat customer support feature which is really handy.

Contras:

The security features can be very confusing and the resources they have for explaining them are adequate but could be a little more clear. Sometimes the instructions on their FAQs dont seem to match what I actually see on my screen, so I've had to reach out to customer support for pretty basic stuff. Luckily their customer service is pretty good.

Brittany
Brittany
Director of Account Management en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Easy to use and safe!

5,0 hace 4 años

It was very simple to set up and implement on our clients' sites. We also chose this as our payment portal because it is very safe for the customers' information.

Contras:

The only thing I did not like is when they updated their platform we had to make changes to the code ourselves which caused some hiccups on our end, other than that no issues.

Deportes, 11-50 empleados

Authorize.net Review

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Authorize.net helps us take and track payments. We have been using it for 8+ years with my company and haven't had many issues. We use it with several different POS systems and the support provided whenever there are issues is great. They have one of the most effective chat for help options I have ever used.

Authorize.net makes it super easy to take payments through our ticketing system. If we weren't able to link these programs getting payments would take a lot more effort, but this provides ease for the front and back end.

Contras:

The software uses another third party processor that adds additional fees, but overall doesn't harm the effectiveness of the program.

Mattie
Ecommerce Manager en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 2-10 empleados

Good Solution If You Don't Want Built In Payment Providers

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, I've always had a pretty good experience with Authorize.net

It's pretty much a one click install now with most major e-commerce providers. It gives you plenty of anti-fraud settings, and is easy to find payments and see all transactions / attempted transactions

Contras:

The overall UX design is pretty rough, it feels like it was designed 15 years ago and has never been updated. That's purely aesthetic though. Rates are decent, although it's hard to compete with some of hosted eCommerce single percentage rates for all cards.

Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

If I could give support more stars...

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: When working with Shopify and other e-commerce solutions, I've had to get a processing gateway up and running for several clients. On occasion I've worked with businesses considered "high risk", so many processors wouldn't touch them. Authorize.Net not only enabled these risk companies to build an online presence, but the customer support team have gone above and beyond on several occasions to ensure all of my clients needs have been met.

Generally setup is straight forward and uneventful for e-commerce situations, fees are within average ranges. Best pro is their flexibility in working with businesses that other payment processors won't touch. Near one-click integration with some platforms. Very few issues over the years, clients have been very content and never have had issues getting in touch with their reps.

Contras:

Setup and dashboard can be situationally daunting, but once you get up and running it's generally smooth sailing. Tools/reports interface could be cleaner and better organized.

Becky
General Manager en EE. UU.
Edición, 2-10 empleados

Authorize.net valuable service

5,0 hace 11 meses

The product is easy to use and provides a critical function (online ordering)

Contras:

Seems like there are some unnecessary hoops to jump through for different levels of sales.

Saily
Director of Accounting en EE. UU.
Educación primaria/secundaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Authorize.net is a payment gateway which allows our school to run credit card payments securely

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: 1. Secure processing of credit card transactions,
2. Integration with school's website
3. Creation of payment forms in flexible and suitable for a variety of transactions such as events, school store, etc

Authorize.net integrates well with our school website (managed by Finalsite). We are able to set up forms to collect credit card payments for school events. We also have the ability to collect credit card payments for our school store and sell tickets for Parent Organization events. The process to set up a form is easy to complete and Authorize.net offers flexibility with the design and options to make the form eye appealing. Credit card payments are processed securely. The reporting features offered by Authorize.net are optimal and information about cash receipts can be downloaded to simplify the reconciliation process on a daily basis.

Heather
General manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

Good processor

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Authorize.net helps us with back end transactions that cannot be done in our reservation software.

I like the authorize.net’s online portal is easy to navigate and find transactions.

Contras:

I wish there was a way to do unmatched refunds for older transactions.

Martin
Customer Success Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Rock Solid!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We use it every day - customer support is superior - never had any issues.

This Gateway works extremely well - you can set up recurring charges. The CC expiration date can be automatically updated.

Contras:

I'd like to be able to change the next charge date on a Recurring charge. Or I'd like the ability to only do charges on a weekday...so, if the 1st falls on Sat, I'd like the charge to happen on the 3rd.

Mia
Business Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Authorize.Net helps me to track our income through online bookings. It summarizes each transaction in a trackable way and helps me transfer them over to Quickbooks.

I don't feel like I use Authorize.Net to its fullest. My primary use falls under the reports, but I appreciate the ease of use.

Contras:

The biggest con is probably feeling like I am under utilizing the software.

Laura
ADMIN en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fast & Easy Payment Gateway!

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We have been using Authorize.net for online payment processing for over 3 years. Simple interface and convenient button for processing refunds. Customer service is helpful and easy to get ahold of.

Quick & easy Virtual Terminal for payment processing. Links up with virtually any website or API. Simple transaction search & detailed customizable reporting.

Contras:

Must pull monthly statements from a separate website.

Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados

Reliable payment processing

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We use Authorize.net as payment processor in 3 different applications that we use to accept credit card payments. Their API is compatible with the different software and is reliable without downtime.

Authorize.net is compatible with all of the different cashiering software that we use. It is reliable and I don't know of any outages or problems processing cards or transactions. It is easy to create an account and get started.

Contras:

It can be difficult to understand how to setup and use their API if you are doing your own programing and their admin website is not that easy to use when changing settings on your account. They are often changing their API for increased security but that comes with the inconvenience of reprogramming your API interface.

K.C.
Sr. AR Specialist en EE. UU.

Get's the Job Done

5,0 hace 7 años

I have used Authorize.Net for about 2 years now and I have rarely ran into any problems. I love the clean format and it's easy to get the job done. I would recommend this product.

Contras:

The interface of Authorize.Net hasn't changed in the 2 years I've used the software. So I'd say my only request to improve the software is add some cool new features every once in a while.

Joel
Head Admissions Coach en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Company Focused Software!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Light University Online has been using Authorize for the last 5 years and we have been very happy with their program and focused on any customization needed for our company. The integrations that we need, reports, and user-friendly services for sales are perfect for our daily income.

Integrations for customization needed for our services.

Contras:

Archive dates of transactions going back later and import of data from other software.