15 años ayudando a las empresas colombianas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de ClearCompany

Sobre ClearCompany

El seguimiento de candidatos de ClearCompany se rediseñó recientemente para brindar a tu equipo de contratación las herramientas que necesitan para contratar a las personas adecuadas rápidamente.

Descubre más sobre ClearCompany

In my opinion, the greatest factor for me is that it integrates with Outlook and all of your communication with candidates is stored directly into the system without having to do anything.

Contras:

Maybe the limited messaging option to multiple individuals.

Valoraciones de ClearCompany

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ClearCompany tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 315 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado ClearCompany antes?

Filtrar opiniones (315)

Rosana
Rosana
Teacher - Manager en España
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Sofware de gestión de recursos humanos

4,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: ClearCompany es una plataforma sólida y versátil de gestión de talento y recursos humanos que nos ofrece una gran variedad de herramientas que nos ayuda con nuestros procesos internos.

La plataforma es muy fácil de usar y ofrece una experiencia intuitiva para los usuarios. Tiene una gran variedad de herramientas y características que pueden ayudar a las empresas a mejorar la eficiencia y efectividad de sus procesos de recursos humanos, como la gestión de contratación y onboarding, la gestión de desempeño y la gestión de aprendizaje y desarrollo.

Contras:

En alguna ocasión el servicio al cliente ha sido lento en resolver alguna incidencia que hemos tenido.

Valentina
Valentina
Web Designer en Colombia

Excellent quality ClearCompany

5,0 hace 6 años

Great, excellent quality ClearCompany, incredible, I'm totally satisfied to have worked with this company.

Contras:

I really do not have any complaints, I have no doubt that it is one of the best companies in the area of human resources. Highly Recommended

Kitrina
Recruiter en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ClearCompany is a key to our Talent Management!

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I really enjoy using this platform, and I login to it daily. It is easy to use and is always improving. There are even places you can customize your view (like in the candidate tearsheet) and I have found that useful! I also enjoy all the feature updates in their quarterly roundup videos.

I really enjoy the thoroughness of the ClearCo platform, the ease of implementation, our account and support teams, and the ease of use. I am definitely a power user of this platform in my company and I think it is really easy to follow along with a candidacy. We had a superb implementation team that addressed all of our concerns and helped with some items after. Since implementation we've reached out with many questions and enhancement requests to see what could be improved in the system - and while not everything changed, they were heard. I enjoy using this platform both as a Talent Management System and internally to track our org wide goals, personal goals, and the performance platform.

Contras:

As with any software, there are bugs from time to time. A few times my support requests didn't make it through, and some integrations we wanted couldn't be made. However, our account team has been available to talk through many ideas and the platform is always improving.

Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados

Better ATS/Onboarding Options

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I migrated our HR/Recruiting department to ClearCompany from a more expensive Legacy ATS that was showing its age and cost much more. Beware of a few things. First, while they aren't a bad software suite, they aren't great, and suffer from not being particularly good in any one aspect compared to competitors, whether its functionality, features, price, etc. They do, however, have a great sales team that is prepared to sell their product as the next great thing. They also spent a lot of money on help modules (professional Youtube clips) and making their software aesthetically pleasing. However, when in actual use, the software is not as good as the image would lead you to believe. It is one of the more glitchy pieces of HR software I've ever used with experience in excess of over 10 ATS/HRIS/CRM/etc. Using it is not intuitive, from selecting dispositions, to making changes, to posting ads, to running reports. For the price, it in the lower half of pricing for equivalent ATS software packages, but on the high end of that, and each additional option and login costs a lot. There are a lot of competing products that are easier to use, less prone to malfunctions, and cheaper. While an HR department probably wouldn't hate this product, since it does work, there are absolutely better products in both directions, both at a higher price point with more functionality, as well as at lower price points with equivalent functionality.

The portal is aesthetically pleasing, with a very modern design approach. It is priced decently, although not great, cheaper than large vendors like Taleo, etc., but there are cheaper options that offer roughly the same functionality (and some better). They remain focused on compliance and update standardized forms. The Onboarding side is better than their ATS.

Contras:

Nickel and dime for every extra item. Additional user seats are expensive. Data migration from previous ATS is expensive. Changes to the format, questions, dispositions, stages, etc. are not easy and it is hard to tailor to your company/department's specific individualized needs. In order to make it pretty, they made it very difficult to change formatting. In addition, if you require ClearCompany to make a change, it takes a while and costs a lot. Controls are pretty, but aren't intuitive. They are NOT GoogleforJobs compliant. When I last asked them for an update in 2017, they stated it wasn't necessary and had only the most vague understanding of why this was important. Their mobile optimization is horrible and frequently has issues. Their ATS is glitchy.

Kim
Senior Recruitment Consultant en Alemania
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ClearCompany is the best introduction for new hire.

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Customization is easy and effective. ClearCompany is user friendly and saves us time and energy. It has also built the spirit of collaboration and team work.

I appreciate every step I make with ClearCompany. It is a user friendly way to engage with new hires in harmony and effectively. ClearCompany is a perfect match for my career and it acts as a baseline for my operations. For a while, I have benefited first hand and no regrets so far. It is a tool I would recommend to anyone.

Contras:

The software is easy to use and surely easy to deploy. I don't have any challenging moments since the software is highly relatable easy to set up.

Yashovardhan
Researcher en India
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Best for recruitment and onboarding to performance metrics and employee engagement.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience with ClearCompany has been very positive. The platform is easy to use, and the customer support is really helpful and responsive. The integrations available for ClearCompany allow for easy integration between various tools, making it easy to manage and automate tasks related to onboarding and managing new hires. It also provides a comprehensive suite of tools for performance management. The cost is also quite reasonable, especially when compared to similar platforms.

Some of the most impactful features of ClearCompany include their onboarding and employee engagement platforms, performance tracking, and analytics. The platform is intuitive and easy to use, and the integration process with existing systems is seamless and simple. ClearCompany makes it easy to customize processes and workflow to fit the needs and goals of any organization.

Contras:

The least liked aspect of ClearCompany was the lack of customization options for reports and data visualization. The templates for these features were basic and not very useful for more in-depth and detailed analysis. Additionally, it was also hard to set up and manage a centralized database for all our company data.

Danielle
Danielle
Talent Acquisition Partner en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Good ATS for companies averaging < 15 open jobs

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Prior to implementing ClearCompany in April of 2017, we did not have any sort of candidate management software. We were eager to find a software to help us organize as we were consistently recruiting for at least 15 open jobs at all times. ClearCompany's product helped our teams organize hiring efforts and streamline processes all while allowing Hiring Managers the ability to stay connected and engaged with the process. Through daily use of the system we were able to better understand and identify a list of performance features we needed from an ATS to ensure our team's success. After about a year of use, our recruiting volume had nearly doubled and our need for task management and automation features increased. Adding in frustrations of daily system issues and the amount of outstanding tickets left unresolved for months on end, we started to demo other systems. Ultimately, we selected another ATS that better fit our growing needs and concerns.

Absolutely loved the way the candidate pipeline was broken down and organized with customization options for both interview stages and workflow within a specific interview stage. Customization abilities for just about every feature within the system allows any company to tailor the system to fit their specific or unique process. Offer letter creation and offer process was extremely seamless and easy to use. Could generate and send offer letter for approval and then to candidate for signature in seconds and without the use of a 3rd party DocuSign type system. The ability to rate candidates A, B, C or X was helpful in keeping a visual rating of candidates within your pipeline. Integration and set-up was an easy process, however, training and resources could use some improvement. Dashboard layout was easy to navigate and access.

Contras:

ClearCompany was a glitchy system; we were consistently submitting support tickets for re-occurring issues with common features that slowed or required us to create a workaround within the hiring process. Customer Support would usually have to escalate issues to their development team and it would be months before we had an update or a resolution. Customer Support teams and Account Managers could use some improvement on communication and also follow through on actionable items they said they would deliver on. New product features were usually released before proper bug testing was done creating usability concerns and an abundance of support tickets. They also usually came with very little training or lack or good resources leaving the user confused and overwhelmed on how to utilize these great new features. Reporting was extremely limited. Some of the most basic and general recruiting metrics could not be produced through reports and had to be either manually tracked or data had to be manipulated. There were a few times where we found discrepancies on specific job reports vs. the data tracked on the job req's dashboard. Interview Scorecards were extremely confusing, hard to access/change/set-up quickly and not user friendly once they were set up. Lack of automation and key features in comparison to other ATS systems within the same price point.

Keona
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1.000 empleados

Checks all the boxes

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I entered in expecting what I have seen before with other major HRM software companies. I expected constant growing pains and problems and lackluster customer service. ClearCompany proved me wrong and has consistently delivered quality product support and customer service for the two tears that I have been using the product.

It is super user friendly! Although it is a quality product with great functions, you don't have to be a techie to catch on to how everything works. You are never alone as far as product support. This company is constantly inquiring about how to make the product better. That is how they stay on top with this product. Other HRM software management companies over promise and under deliver... Not Clear Company. They are constantly right there to answer questions quickly and resolve concerns at amazing speed.

Contras:

The few things that I could point out are honestly more of a preference than a problem. It would be nice to have a few other ways to search for applicants, i.e. by phone number or email address, but again, that is only a preference. Everything this software says it will do, it does .

Virginia
HR Coordinator en EE. UU.
Seguros, 201-500 empleados

ClearCompany HRM is the best Applicant Tracking System and Onboarding Software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: ClearCompany HRM is very customizable and the customer service exceeds any service I've had with a vendor before. Our account rep is always available to assess our needs and provide us with any information/help as needed.

ClearCompany is very customizable, the fillable PDF feature in the Onboarding module is very intuitive, and the customer support is amazing. I can always rely on my account executive to be available and answer any questions I may have. During implementation or upgrades, our account representative is always providing us with updates and keeping us involved in every step of the process.

Contras:

There are not too many cons that I can say about ClearCompany. The only suggestion I would make is that the Onboarding solution would be more customizable in how the steps are laid out in the candidate experience/view. Other than that, ClearCompany is very user friendly and customizable.

Shameika
Telecomunicaciones, 201-500 empleados

One of the best Applicant Tracking Systems

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall experience, has been positive , from the implementation to launching the product. When there are questions or issues the customer service representatives try to assist to the best of their ability.

Most- I like the ability to having the application and resume together when viewing a candidate. The Onboarding and building requisitions.

Contras:

Least; Not being able to call applicants from the app. That would be a great feature , we would have every step all in one place. Other than that no other complaints.

Ciaira
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados

ATS thats all in one.

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Pretty positive! I did have a hiccup with sponsor a job post and a rep getting back to me but it was eventually solved.

I really like that you can post internal and external jobs and that there are templates for your jobs so you don't have to re-type them up every time you post a job! Its also very customizable to your company.

Contras:

The software is very windows 95 looking it could use a refresh and an update on the format of where things are.

Taylor
Associate Director of Mobilization en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

So easy to use and has made our hiring flow a breeze!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our team switched to ClearCompany after several frustrating years with another company. Our experience has been night and day different! ClearCompany is so easy to implement and use and the customer service is truly unmatched. We have never felt like a burden by the team, and they are very quick to help us troubleshoot issues or to answer questions. We've also been able to train and set up all of our hiring managers, and the ease of sharing applicant information throughout the office is so helpful. The cost is also very reasonable for the number of features provided!

It's so easy to use and it only takes a few minutes to train up new hiring managers/users. The scorecards are incredibly helpful for gathering information as well as keeping all notes in one place. Also, the ability to schedule interviews directly through the system was a GAME CHANGER for our team!

Contras:

While there is an option to schedule multiple interviewers, that can only be done for back to back interviews. It would be helpful to have an option to add multiple interviews to the SAME interview block when looking to schedule things. That way, the calendar confirmations go to each person separately and we don't have to track or copy invites.

Mona
Human Resource Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great customer service and personal support

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Excellent! Truly for me the customer service is what wins me over. The product is great don't get me wrong but without the help of an actual person these a wonderful product can fall flat on it's face. I have never had a frustration with a dropped call or an email that was not returned promptly. I would recommend ClearCompany without reservations.

The integration of ClearCompany into our process was truly extraordinary. From the first meeting until today I have a close relationship with the person that helped to set it up. He is prompt in his reply and very thorough providing a detailed explanation as well as screenshots and directions. I really appreciate him! Once trained, the software itself is intuitive and easy to understand.

Contras:

There are some tweaks that I think could be improved upon. I typically ask my Customer Success Manager if something is available and if not, he tries to recommend another option. Example, we are looking to add a training tracking option and he referred us to another company that integrates with ClearCompany. Regardless, the pros outweigh the cons at this point and they are always open to exploring options which I appreciate.

Cienna
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

ATS of choice - simple, complete, and cost effective

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: This is by far my favorite software for recruiting and communicating with candidates. Still not quite ideal for scheduling internally or exporting to other systems of my choice, but its a huge bang for the buck.

Cost-effective Easy to use and quick navigation (way less clicks to get more done) Great searchability within the talent pool Great customer support & training, after implementation Integrates with Outlook for viewing and scheduling Great email template system saves time with easy mass emails and quick customized responses. Electronic Job Offer letter signing and storage is helpful, and you can attach additional documents to the offer.

Contras:

Outside job posting (JobTarget) does not work well at all. Only works great with large posting sites: LinkedIn, Indeed, Zip Recruiter Slow and manual labor intensive implementation process, with not much flexibility or support (you've got to manage this one yourself) Doesn't allow interview scheduling with multiple interviewers or a conference (from the outlook integration within the app, this may change soon) This doesn't integrate with any background check systems besides their own contracted vendor. This is not flexible, although I've tried for a couple years now.

Kristin
Talent Acquisition Partner en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Excellent ATS System With Great Functionaltiy

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall I've been really impressed with this ATS system. I'd never used it before, and it is a very robust system with a lot of features. It was easy to learn, and it's easy to make minor changes to templates and forms when needed. The customer support is better than what I've experienced with other ATS systems.

It is easy to learn, has many features, and allows you to easily track applicants. We also use it to send offer letters, initiate onboarding activities, and schedule interviews. There are many features in one platform, and it is straightforward to learn how to use the features. We have a dedicated account manager whom we can contact when we have to escalate issues, and they also have an online chat feature with customer service.

Contras:

Sometimes the reporting is not consistent with results after you run a query, and the applications sometimes get submitted in different formats based on the method the applicant uses to apply. Also, sometimes the customer service team doesn't give a complete answer to your question.

Eric
Director, Human Resources en EE. UU.

Far Superior to Other Platforms

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: As someone who has used many other talent acquisition and performance management tools, ClearCompany has proven to be far superior to other platforms commercially available today. It is an extremely efficient product, very intuitive and not at all clunky. We have never experienced any downtime or unexpected periods of not being able to access the system when we need to which validates the reliability of the technology.

As it relates to the performance management module, I was surprised at how quick and easy it was to set up a performance review cycle in particular. It is very intuitive, and you have the ability to make changes quickly and easily. User feedback was also positive in terms of "ease of use" and efficiencies gained.
The ClearCompany software saved a significant portion of our Human Resources and managers time in terms of creating efficiency and adding value to our processes. For each manager who used the software during our most recent review cycle, ClearCompany's technology saved each individual substantial time vs. a cumbersome process. Once we eliminated the administrative burden from our reviews, we were able to spend more time on quality performance discussions - creating succession planning and performance improvement.

Wanda
Human Resources Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Could be better

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Client support is mostly good and they try to help as best they can. However, there are simply some functions that they just don't have so they can't help. Oh and there's a glitch with the sycning of the outlook calendar. For some reason it would show up as a double event on my calendar when the candidate accepted. They said the glitch was not on their end and my IT dept. said it was not on our end. So it just went unresolved.

I liked the ease of creating a job requisition and the fact that I could have the job posted to multiple job boards is also pretty great. It also nice to create offer letters in the system.

Contras:

Making changes to an offer letter is not as easy as they make it seam. I usually just created a new one. They don't have the capability of scheduling an interview with multiple interviewers. Also, adding the knockout questions is not as simple as they made it look during the demo; there are a lot of steps to set it up and set it up correctly.

Maria
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Clear Company makes my job easy!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are able to track and follow through with our candidates and manage the recruiting process. I've also discovered that I have extra time to explore the endless possibilities it has for screening and testing. the scorecards and interview question templates have helped me delegate the interviewing process to the hiring managers so that they can manage their own screening process easily and boost their confidence in the recruiting process.

The recruiting process is seamless and intuitive. As I new user I was able to understand and use the features it provides with incredible ease. Once I became comfortable with the software I was able to optimize my recruiting efforts. As an example, we filled 10 positions in one week.

Contras:

The software allows us to transfer candidates to our PEO system, Paylocity. Both systems have their own performance evaluation systems, but this does not transfer from one system to the other. Perhaps if the performance evaluations were the same in both systems it could reduce double work.

Shaquanna
Human Resource Specialist en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 501-1.000 empleados

The Best Software For Onboarding

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: ClearCompany has excelled with keeping us informed of onboards completing tasks, and has improved the quality of the hiring process overall.

ClearCompany is very dependable, easy to navigate, and does everything for us. With the ease of knowing that we have this software in place, we can rest assured that our onboards are taken care of.

Contras:

The software could be a little better at sending reminder emails to onboards and their direct managers informing them of the tasks remaining in their packets instead of us having to check and send reminder emails to onboards who have not completed any tasks.

Vanessa
HR Coordinator en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados

Best Software!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: this software is pretty great and will help you to do a fantastic job of tracking applicants. I recommenced 100%

this software help my employees to manage all the applicants information! You can schedule interviews and also you assign different tasks to my team. it is easy to use. the support team is very helpful in case you have any issue. It is available on a reasonable price and I love the scheduling functionality no mention the calendar interface on the home page!

Contras:

I don't have any cons to say about this software, all my team love it. I have been using it for more than one year and even the improvements are better and better. I cant imagine my office without this software at all.

Mark
Director HR en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

ClearCompany Software Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have setup a Performance Review process, that captures and maintains performance review data for our staff in one place. We conduct reviews 3 times per year. The workflow saves an incredible amount of time and the reviews are part of our Bonus program, so with a simple download, we are able to facilitate bonus calculations within hours rather than days.

We use this software to manage our Performance Review process. We are able to structure the reviews how we would like to see them, and use the workflow to channel the review from the initial reviewer to 2nd and 3rd level approvers. We plan to use the 360 review process in the future. Overall, the process within the application works very well.

Contras:

I'd suggest that reporting could be improved. I'd like the ability to download any data element from ClearCompany, not just the canned reports, and massage it in a spreadsheet.

Gina
Employee Experience Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Robust software that's easy to use!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I talk about Clear Company so much, I am a huge supporter. The past few months I have had a difficult time with communication with my CSM, come to find out she no longer is with the company I can now move forward hopefully to accomplish my goals with upgrading the platform.

I love how detailed you can get with workflows, it helps me stay organized. Everything always works the way it is supposed to.

Contras:

I would love to see an offboarding feature added with similar workflows as onboarding.

National Recruiter en EE. UU.
Servicios, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

ClearCompany is a user friendly, adaptable software with great customer support.

5,0 hace 6 años

They made the change from paper application seamless and were able to integrate with our payroll company. The system is user friendly and you can customize the online applications. We have had good customer service with any issues that we have had in the past.

Contras:

The reporting is good, but could be better. They should add more options and ways to narrow down the data and have more options when exporting data.

Jarvis
Talent Acquisition Manager en EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, 501-1.000 empleados

Excellent Platform

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I really have enjoyed using the system.

It's easy to use and navigate. The look and feel is easy.

Contras:

Not able to do a lot of batch uploads and downloads

Stacy
Sr. Manager People & Culture en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

ClearCompany has been great!

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We've been very happy with the platform and are looking to add more components to have a more robust system.

The recruiting platform on ClearCompany is relatively intuitive and easy to use. ClearText functionality, allowing us to text candidates directly through the platform, has saved time and provided a better candidate experience. Quick and easy to disposition candidates.

Contras:

Days open calculation starts when the requisition is entered, not fully approved, which results in us doing a manual calculation for a true time to fill metric.