Opiniones de Newny

Sobre Newny

Live Q&A, Feedback and Insights tool made for organisations that use virtual events as a customer engagement channel.

Descubre más sobre Newny

4,9
Relación calidad-precio
5,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

Newny tiene una valoración global de 5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 7 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (7)

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Newny antes?

Filtrar opiniones (7)

Justin
Justin
CEO en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Newny is the simplest way to do Q and A for pop up events

5,0 hace 2 años

I learned about Newny when it was featured on Product Hunt and started using it last week for my Jam Sessions. I like the simple interface for Q and A and also the built in native analytics. It is a fun and light tool that does the job it is intended to do.

Contras:

It is only Q and A at this point. I would like a poll feature added.

hace 2 años

Thank you so much for your kind words Justin, we'll definitely be adding polling and other interactive features in the coming weeks/months! Stay tuned!

Ruth
owner en RU
Edición, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Newny democratises the online meeting or webinar

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: At first, I didn't understand what it was or how Newny would be any different from simply using the chat in zoom, teams or webinar software. Now I've used it about five times, with about 20 participants, I can see that Newny would be excellent for many different types of large meetings. On those occasions where questions or themes are proposed by the audience, and there isn't enough time to deal with them all, Newny seems to be a democratic and easy-to-use solution.

As a less experienced female participant in online conferences and webinars, I'm often reluctant to ask a question. There are usually much more confident people and those who are colleagues/ friends of the organiser who post their questions and get them answered. One of the great things that Newny does is to ensure that all participants have a chance. Whilst the main meeting/session is going on, questions can be entered and then you can indicate whether you're also keen for this question to be posed. The host can then see which topics more people are interested in, rather than just taking them in order. For me this is a great leveller; it doesn't matter if your idea comes to you when there's already a list of 10 questions and only a short time left. It empowers lower-status participants; I typed what I thought was a naive question and then was pleased to see that two others voted for that question. I have only been on the user end, but I understand that it makes it easier for hosts to view, since they don't use the chat facility.

Contras:

I was a bit panicked the first time when told I had to get the Newny software at the start of a webinar; it would have been better to have been forewarned so I could have done it before and not thought I was missing something or being too slow. However, the second time I needed to use it, it was very simple.

hace 2 años

Thank you so much for your review Ruth, I'm glad Newny gave you an easy and comfortable way to engage with the webinars you participated in!

Director en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Great Tool

5,0 hace 2 años

It is easy to use. It is very useful in the remote education environment.

Contras:

Would nice to have more features, such as polls.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your review! We hope to add some more interactive features over the next few months!

Suly Swaleh
Suly Swaleh
Director en RU
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing service, can see this software reach moon-heights!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Testing out the software from last year until now, as it is going to be used by my CIC as some point in the near future.

Really easy and simple to use in terms of the experience and user interface. The service support is very impressive too, this will definitely be a solution to our modern world.

Contras:

Nothing at all, everything was fine and seamless to use.

hace 2 años

Thank you so much for your kind words Suly! Really happy you've found value in our tool!

Jawahir
Teacher en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados

Review by teacher

Comentarios: Amazing

User friendly Easy to use Interactive Very useful in today's world

Contras:

Nothing. I enjoy everything about it. Like I said, worth the investment!!

hace 2 años

Thank you for your kind words!

Dahir
Band D - Customer & finance en RU
Relaciones gubernamentales, 51-200 empleados

Best in the market

5,0 hace 2 años

I enjoy the user interface and how smoothly the software works well with other platforms such as zoom.

Contras:

no cons in my opinions but if I do have anything to say it’s, newny has a lot of potential and if it carries on the way it’s going it could change university and work experiences especially in a pandemic.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your kind words, we're ecstatic about the future of Newny!

Stephanie
Virtual Assistant en RU
Servicios para instalaciones, Trabajador autónomo

Meeting Host Experience

5,0 hace 2 años

Very easy to use. I used this software when hosting a multiple attendance meeting and from incites to the meeting itself, it was simple to use, secure and reliable.

Contras:

No disadvantages found. For the implementation of holding a meeting, I found nothing but benefits.

hace 2 años

Thank you so much for your kind words Stephanie!