Sobre ClientWhys

Content marketing solution that helps businesses preserve their online reputation through email marketing and customer engagement.

Descubre más sobre ClientWhys

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
3,6

Probabilidad de recomendación

ClientWhys tiene una valoración global de 3,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 9 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (9)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado ClientWhys antes?

Filtrar opiniones (9)

Emily P.
Emily P.
Tax Associate en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados

Great for email blasts

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: During the pandemic we had a lot of related emails to send to clients. Clientwhys provided an easy option to do that.

This software has many features but I’ve used bulk emails the most. It’s easy to create emails and schedule them to send out on the schedule you want

Contras:

It took some time to figure how to do things In the software but customer support was very helpful and there were plenty of online tutorials to help.

hace 3 meses

Hi Emily, Thank you for your kind feedback! We appreciate you! Best, The CountingWorks PRO Team

Jennifer M.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Clientwhys

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Before we had client whys, we were using about 3-4 different programs to store, share, and upload files. Our previous software was not very user friendly to our customers. With client whys, its all wrapped up into one and integrated together.

This software was easy to deploy and implement with all of our employees, so far it is much more user friendly than what we previously used. We are able to implement Trello with it in order to track tasks throughout the office

Contras:

So far I have not found any dislikes with this software, the other employees here enjoy its ease of use.

hace 3 meses

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your kind feedback! We appreciate you! Best, The CountingWorks PRO Team

Michelle H.
CPA/Woner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Cannot get questions answered or issues resolved

1 el año pasado

Comentarios: I can't get questions answered or issues resolved. I have many on a list for after tax season because I just didn't have time to deal with it anymore. I asked them open ended questions about functionality only to receive one sentence responses with "have you tried this?" I have multiple clients that I can't figure out how they are in their multiple times. I have message notifications that I can't clear, the Trello connection is buggy - i"ve disconnected, I was only able to get one electronic signature to work, and when I get a lead, I get a text, but the backend won't show that a message came in, I have to manually find it through resorting the leads by date - the same way every time - and if I respond via the website, the clients response only appears via email. At this point, I see no other alternative other than to find a different provider after tax season ends because of all the issues. If I could get even decent customer service, I would stay just for the content.

The newsletter and customer facing functionality of the website it fantastic.

Contras:

Software seems to have a lot of bugs. At least I have a lot of little issues all around.

hace 3 meses

Hi Michelle, We are so sorry you had a negative experience with our platform. This is never our intention. If you are still a user, please reach out to us via [email protected], we would be happy to take the time to walk through any portal issues. We have recently relaunched a new and improved version of our portal that may better suit your needs. If you are interested, let us know and we would love to walk you through it! Best, The CountingWorks PRO Team

Zakaria E.
Enrolled Agent en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Good but there are other forms that can do it for less

5 hace 4 meses

The option of having everything in one place (website, email marketing, secure portal, etc)

Contras:

Price and offering service to other practitioners in the same area causing the posts on the website and social media to be similar and making mistakes where they tag other firms in Facebook posts and other social media.

hace 3 meses

Hi Zak, We are sorry you did not see the value in our platform. Our goal is always to produce high quality content for our clients. If there is any way we can make this right for you, let us know at [email protected] Best, The CountingWorks PRO Team

Cheryl R.
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Clientwhys

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The benefits are that we can send our documents through a secure portal to clients. They can send their signed documents back to us and other documents that are needed. If there is a problem with our email, website, face book or twitter they take care of it. it is a one stop company.
They take the headache off us so we can continue to take care of our clients. I highly recommend ClientWhys.

You can send connect with your clients easily and it is safe. They take care of monthly newsletter for us and also face book posting and twitter postings. They take care of our website and it has an appointment calendar for our clients. There is a lot of information our clients can receive from all of the above. It is like one big package.

Contras:

The least I like about the software is sometimes you have to read through a lot of information to get to the issue, but their chat line is available and helps a lot with this. They point you in the right direction.

hace 3 meses

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for your kind review! We are happy you like the value you get from our platform. We are grateful for your continued business! Best, The CountingWorks PRO Team

Dianette B.
Dianette B.
Servicios financieros, Trabajador autónomo

ClientWhys for TaxSlayer

4 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I really enjoyed the platform and how much content it produced

I liked the website creation the most. I had a chatbot, along with links to all my products and services. Very professional

Contras:

scheduling, lead notifications. Messages. the time to scroll through messages, was always longer than anticipated. clients would upload documents and it would take time before I could see it.

hace 3 meses

Hi Dianette, Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate your business! Best, The CountingWorks PRO Team

Gregory G.

Lack of options

2 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very poor customer service. Take or leave it attitude.

Easy to change front page when needed for new info.

Contras:

Every time any one contacts you through the website, they get added by ClientWhys as a client which increases your client list and increases the amount you are billed monthly. I want control of who is gets my added as a subscriber to my newsletter and is added as a client.

hace 3 meses

Hi Gregory, We are sorry you had a negative experience with our platform. While we do charge for usage, you always have control over your client list within your portal. If you are still a client, please let us know how we can help at [email protected] Best, The CountingWorks PRO Team

Kristopher S.
Customer Service Rep en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An effective piece of client management software

5 hace 3 años

The interface is friendly and intuitive, and I didn't experience any bugs. Especially notable is ClientWhy's "Convert to Client" feature, which takes care of a lot of the legwork associated with converting a potential lead into a client.

Contras:

The only drawback to ClientWyse was that after completing a data field, you had to click a button to save and move on, instead of being able to press enter to save the data and move a bit more rapidly to the next field. It's a minor drawback, and overall ClientWyse is high caliber software.

hace 3 meses

Hi Kristopher, Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate it! Best, The CountingWorks PRO Team

Rich S.
Servicios financieros, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Nice communications features but lousy portal

2 el año pasado

I love the communications features which I use each month for my newsletter and FB posts.

Contras:

The client portal is very wonky and is not user friendly at all!

hace 3 meses

Hi Rich, Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! We appreciate your patience with our portal, as we have made significant changes to our platform due to our rapid growth within the last few years. We have recently launched a new and improved version of our client portal that we think you would love! If you are ever interested in giving it a try, let us know at (800) 442-2477 ext 3! We would love to walk you through and see what you think! Best, The CountingWorks PRO Team