Opiniones de Issuetrak

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Issuetrak

Issuetrak te ayuda a gestionar los tickets y las solicitudes desde el inicio hasta la resolución. Flexible, personalizable y fácil de usar. En la nube o in situ.

Descubre más sobre Issuetrak

Mostrando 152 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Elisabeth H.
Director, Member Support and Training
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/5/2019

"Absolutely fantastic issue tracking solution - works great for both staff and customers!!"

Comentarios: Issuetrak replaced another system that was not at all customizable and just wasn't meeting our needs. From the start, their team was super helpful with the (really easy) set up and everything that followed. Our customers loved it and so did our entire team.

Puntos a favor: Issuetrack is great. It works right out of the box but also has tons of customization available. It's one of those rare solutions that your internal team will like as much as your customers do.
- customers can login to see all their issues
- great email rules you can customize to how your team works and what your customers want
- nice set of reports already on board
- VERY nice work flows (once we saw these, we used them for EVERYTHING)
- If I could rate their own support team higher than a 10, I would. I manage our company's support team, and the Issuetrack support team is my model for how support should treat their customers.

Contras: Actually nothing. I love it. Our leaving was a cost saving measure (we are using a free product now) and I miss Issuetrak EVERY DAY.

• Publicado el 3/5/2019
King L.
IT Support Technician
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/11/2017

"IssueTrak has allowed me to document and resolve IT requests in a timely manner."

Comentarios: When I was hired as an IT Tech Support for Old Wisconsin Sausage, I was told that all IT requests for assistance was done through email and phone calls. They did not have a ticket system set up for users to submit tickets. This forced me to prioritize and document multiple requests using Microsoft Excel and other applications to help me stay organized. I had many instances of where I would be on my way to assist a user, only to be stopped in the hallway by another user requesting my assistance. I would feel obligated to assist the user in the hallway, because customer service is something I am passionate about and couldn't say no. Other times there was a higher priority that needed my immediate attention, the user I was assisting at the moment could not understand why I was leaving to assist another user when I did not resolve their issue first. IssueTrak has eliminated many of the miscommunication and created a more standardized operating procedures for me. It has allowed me to stay connected with my end users by following up on the many IT requests. IssueTrak is a tool I use daily to deliver excellent customer service in a timely manner. It helps me stay organized and has given my end users confidence that their submitted issues are a priority for me to resolve. When I use IssueTrak, I feel that it helps me go above and beyond for my end users. It's a great software that I will be using for along time. The many features and benefits are plentiful.

Puntos a favor: The customization that IssueTrak offers has allowed me to create a "user friendly" software for my end users to submit issue requests. It gives me options to create forms that makes sense to what end users are requesting assistance with. The "quick pick" options allows the user to submit requests just as fast and quickly as sending out an email or calling for assistance. I also like the "Menu Option" that allows me to add internal web applications that our end users use on a daily basis. This allows end users to use IssueTrak as a centralized hub to access internal company files, applications, etc.

Contras: Ability to add more than one column on the "submit " page -- This will allow for seeing the whole screen instead of scrolling down. I have used IssueTrak's User Voice feedback website to make suggestions, but it doesn't seem like any of these suggestions are taken into consideration. I've seen many great suggestions submitted 1-2 years ago by other IssueTrak customers and users only to see a feedback of "Received (Under Review)" Please allow or give us the option to add more columns to the submit page. In my opinion it has a very organized and clean look to the interface. The Menu Option is a great feature, but it would be great if we can have certain sites that only a particular group or user can only see. For example, sites that will pertain to certain departments, Human Resource, I.T., Maintenance, etc. As of right now, any department or group can see these sites set up in IssueTrak. Give us the ability to restrict the sites to certain groups.

• Publicado el 9/11/2017
Justin E.
IT Director
Consultoría de gestión
  • Publicado el 30/9/2015

"Horrible for anything but canned actions"

Puntos a favor: Small footprint on server and runs on Windows. We didn't have to install some appliance or other modified Linux variation to get the software up and running. Able to leverage our existing SQL and IIS servers when needed.

Contras: Functionality, they claim it is highly flexible and has workflow but there is no logic short of a yes no response system. The flexibility for any department outside of a single use is frustrating and process automation only really sends notifications there is no automation but instead reporting of when you completed something. Simple workflow related tasks are non-existent such as creating a new issue to handle a flow item, this causes you to have to try and include all outcomes for a workflow item.

• Publicado el 30/9/2015
Chad M.
IT Support Specialist
  • Publicado el 16/3/2015

"Maillie Review of cloud base issuetrak - Chad Mohr"

Comentarios: Before I was hired, Maillie was using no help desk software at all. We are a 100 person small accounting firm. I came from a 400 person pharma company in which I used and configured 4 help desk software before. I have used before Remedy, HP service center, Cherwell, Lifetime, and Frontrange ITSM. I am ITIL v3 certified and this product helps follow some of the ITIL methodologies. We trialed 8 hd systems. I deployed IssueTrak cloud to Maillie at end of Sept 2014. Our employees are gravitating to the system, we now average about 200 issues a month. The pros are:-easy setup/configuration. I did our company configuration needs in about 2 weeks, with the setup of mostly issue types and subtypes. The setup training was easy to follow and I didn't need all the hours. I revisited the hours when I was ready to make templates/forms for things like New Hire Requests. Sync to AD worked after you get the certificate loaded properly. We are using the asset trackpc.exe which pulls from a batch file at login the client and server machines info. Reports have been easy to generate and export to excel. We use tasks for access approval, software request, hardware request and change control. We now know who is approving it and when. Creating a kb article from a ticket is easy. Escalating an issues to a global issue and then linking issues to that global is very easy and it closes and updates notes with any modifications from that global issue. IssueTrak Support has been quick, effective and easy to talk to. I can tell IssueTrak invests money and time into their product they do take suggestions from their clients. The Cons are: sometimes a lot of windows get opened and then it's difficult to find screen you need. Everything works downwards on the page, the more fields you add the lengthier it gets. Be nice if you could just make fields go in open spaces on the page. When submitting an issue you should fill it out from top to bottom because if you have any custom screens, it changes the screen and fields below then are wiped.IE settings have to be set to show content. If two people have the same issue open, the last save takes presidents. Devices that cannot run trackpc.exe need to be entered. When submitting an issue, it would be nice if it automatically suggested a kb and not have to click the KB link which takes you away.
OVERALL, I am very pleased with IssueTrak and I would recommend it to anyone because it makes configuring, deploying and using hd software easier.

por Issuetrak el 30/4/2015

Chad, Great product review. Regarding the request to have IssueTrak automatically suggest a KB solution....I've seen that functionality demonstrated in a recent developers meeting. Just saying.... Customer feedback really does help define the product. Thanks again, Tony

• Publicado el 16/3/2015
Biswa N.
HelpDesk Manager
Software informático, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/11/2016

"Love to recommend IssueTrak!"

Comentarios: Well, they say it right! you've got issues. Keep track of them with IssueTrak. it is a standard ITIL driven application with user-friendly interface to track Issues for your organization or your customers. That's not end of it. It has standard and functionalities like Reports, Asset Management, Quick pick and Recurring Issues etc. which will make your life easier. It's not an high-end application though I guess small or mid sized organization will find it suitable. The best thing I like about IssueTrak that it captures labor hours of users, at each transaction, at each updates, at the end of day you can create a report and calculate how many hours you or your team had spent in a work or issues or projects etc. Isn't that interesting? I would love to recommend to anyone. Thanks IssueTrak!

Puntos a favor: Quick pick, Recurring Issues, Reports, Note captures Labor hours.

Contras: It's slow.
Email notification setup gets bug sometimes.
It lacks in connecting different modules like Organization, Users and Issue Type. Like you can not see what are the issue types supported by the organization if you are at the organization page. You can not add/remove groups from user if you are at the user page.

• Publicado el 2/11/2016
Richard H.
Computer Support Technician
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/10/2017

"Great product and amazing support. IssueTrak Support is always just a phone call away."

Comentarios: Asset management, Helpdesk ticketing solution, Auditing assets to verify software updates are complete, Reporting, Surveys, a good all around solution that is customize-able and affordable.

Puntos a favor: Easy customize-able solution for tracking issues, assets, billing, and surveys. Pricing setup so that you can pick which features you need and can really customize to suit the needs of your organization. Anytime I find something I feel IssueTrak can improve on or do better they are always there to listen and have a community of IssueTrak users to really listen to their customers. They go above and beyond in this area truly and are a pleasure to work with.

Contras: Not able to Scan/Audit Non-Windows devices (luckily for us that is a minor detail). Locations are a little weird for a single site location such as an educational institution but it works. Just takes a bit of learning how the system functions.

• Publicado el 10/10/2017
Valery K.
Support Services Specialist
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/2/2018

"Very good experience, but not excellent. Does a fantastic job at what it's supposed to do."

Comentarios: Resolves the complexity of tracking issues.

Puntos a favor: Quick, simple, and has plenty of features. Allows for precise control over each issue. Very responsive interface. Has fantastic customer support.

Contras: Development seems to be a bit slow on adding features, Short Term is set as within a year, which is of course reasonable, but Short Term is more like two weeks sprint, but that's personal opinion and experience.

• Publicado el 8/2/2018
Sr Cognos Developer, Administrator
Administración gubernamental, 10.001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 27/11/2019

"Helpful Issue Tracker Software for smaller Projects"

Comentarios: We used this software for less than six months for a small project which is cost bound. It provides all the capabilities as other similar software.

Puntos a favor: The best feature of this software to handle the tickets online. Quick and easy to set up the users, We can pull the reports what tickets we worked on and how we handled the tickets. It has a great workflow that can be assigned to someone who can work on after your work done on that ticket. It gives the management greater flexibility to pull the reports that worked on previous weeks and months.

Contras: It takes a bit of time to adjust to this software once you are used to enterprise tracking systems like Remedy or service now

• Publicado el 27/11/2019
Delgado N.
Ingeniero de Proyectos
  • Publicado el 19/5/2018

"Issue Track is very functional and customizable"

Comentarios: The logistics department is more relaxed with the help provided by this platform.

Puntos a favor: It has excellent tools for order control, it is a great help for the company's logistic department, it is easy to use and very customizable. A good customer service and technical support, we will continue using it !!!!

Contras: It is an incredible platform, but it will help us more if the custom fields are added automatically at the end of each search, we hope they improve this so that they are practical.

• Publicado el 19/5/2018
Mark anthony R.
Senior Sales Development Representative/Account Specialist
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/11/2018

"Issuetrak"

Comentarios: overall easy to use and worth using

Puntos a favor: very easy to use in a large comany setting to ease on the issue tickets for problems at work

Contras: sometimes tracking system is off and people get late alerts

• Publicado el 15/11/2018
Tom M.
General Manager
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/11/2016

"Robustness in an Affordable Package"

Comentarios: I have been using Issuetrak now for about 5 years. Until recently I only used it for managing tasks for my manufacturing group. I wanted them to be able to have a place that flowed their work on non-repetitive tasks. What I found however went way beyond my original expectations. Issuetrak has used the customer's voice to evolve over the last few years. It has made itself more user-friendly, more adaptable, and more relevant to industries that aren't traditional help desks. We have taken those improvements, and have put in place a system the helps us manage the workflow of IT, Engineering, Accounting, Manufacturing, Customer Service and even our sales force. We have been able to create customized tools and screens that consolidate or data in one location. Whether it is requests for engineering change orders, travel documentation and reporting for our field service technicians, customer support of sales quoting, or quote to shipment of customer orders. We seem to find new ways to use it everyday. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say for the price, this gem is amazing. I recommend it to anyone who will listen, and I look forward to the new ways Issuetrak will morph to support its users. Keep up the outstanding work!!!! Tom Moss
General Manager
Columbia Industries LLC

Puntos a favor: Flexible
Adaptable
User-friendly

Contras: The screens could still use some work to make them completely custom. While some fields may need to be mandatory, it would be nice if they didn't need to show on the issue itself.

• Publicado el 8/11/2016
Alisa J.
IT Technician
Comercio minorista
  • Publicado el 20/1/2017

"Features and Functionality"

Comentarios: One of the features that i currently have an issue with is the integration of O365. We spent hours with your technicians and still couldn't get the issue fixed from over two years ago. Hoping an upgrade to version 10.1 will remedy the situation. Your Survey feature needs to be a little less bland! My company would LOVE to use this more but overall our survey takers find them boring. Give us the option to add more designs, more fonts...just more of everything! And please change the survey result display...gosh add some graphs or piecharts...please!

Puntos a favor: ease of use entering tickets

Contras: survey needs work
need the ability to integrate o365

por Issuetrak el 23/2/2017

Thank you for your feedback, Alisa. Recent improvements to the Incoming Email feature should alleviate the issues you encountered previously. I encourage you to contact our support team at your earliest convenience so they can assist you with the process. They can be reached at +1 (757) 213-1351 M-F 7am-8pm (ET/GMT-5).

Regarding your feedback on our Survey module, we take all suggestions seriously and review customer feedback when evaluating future product enhancements. If you have additional feedback you'd like to recommend, we utilize UserVoice to collect and track community submitted ideas for Issuetrak. It can be accessed at https://issuetrak.uservoice.com.

• Publicado el 20/1/2017
Russell Q.
Manager, Customer Relations
Servicios
  • Publicado el 28/9/2015

"IssueTrak for Issue and Project Tracking"

Puntos a favor: We use IssueTrak for multiple functions: to receive and track customer inquiries and requests, to track internal processes, and even as an outreach tool to our stakeholders. IssueTrak supports all those goals, and does it in a very user-friendly and scaleable manner. IssueTrak is very configurable making it ideal for small shops, multiple uses and individualized projects and processes. Support does a good job of understanding your questions/issues, and first level support knows the product well. With the cloud-based version, we require very little internal IT support. The administrators for the tool are within my department, and we can configure it to do everything we've needed so far.

Contras: As with any system, there sometimes are "quirks" and work-arounds that are not necessarily well documented. For example, we needed to give some individuals access to items that were not assigned to their departments. You can do that in IssueTrak, but it's through the use of "e-mail notifications" (you can grant individual access, but turn off specific e-mail notifications). We didn't know that by reading the documentation, but it works!

• Publicado el 28/9/2015
Lead Software Test Automation Engineer
  • Publicado el 19/6/2018

"We used it for end user issues tracking at active phase of the project"

Comentarios: We've got some experience how to set up better process for our end-users issues tracking

Puntos a favor: What I liked the most is ability to configure custom processes per team.
Also if team-specific setup worked good for single team, it was easy to share it with other teams.
Most of our clients liked escalation feature. As we were a small team, sometimes reminder that some issue is on hold is too long on hold worked as additional motivational factor.
We also liked a feature, that allowed to set up custom rules for issues assignment. E.g. if someone is good at something or someone's action/approval is the first step of something, some kind of issues goes to him/her automatically.

Contras: They are good when you use only current set of features and experience no issues.
As soon as you experience an issue or wait for their software upgrade, timelines are really unpredictable (company has been working at different pace allover the time).

• Publicado el 19/6/2018
Scott O.
Director of IT
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/5/2017

"Great software for phone or email support issues."

Comentarios: Daily usage for our customer support center.

Puntos a favor: We use this software to handle incoming support calls and emails. We point our voice mail server to send the voicemails and forward our support email addesss as well to IssueTrak which then creates a support tickets. IssueTrak Runs and does what it is supposed to do. Light footprint and easy to use. IssueTrak support is outstanding with training and support issues. I would highly recommend!

Contras: I would like to see Secure SSL email support added and better mail controls inside the Web management. The configuration could be a little easier to understand as far as rules and responses go but the support team will help you get it to do what you need.

por Issuetrak el 26/5/2017

Thank you for the feedback Scott - we're happy to hear how happy you are with our product and support! The latest version of Issuetrak provides the functionality you're looking for - have you considered working with support and your account manager on upgrading?

• Publicado el 18/5/2017
Bruce C.
IT Generalist
Educación superior, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/3/2017

"Not enough stars"

Comentarios: Although I rate Issuetrak highly, by star reckoning, all categories look equally strong. This is not the case. Where these folk truly shine is in the Customer Support arena. These guys rock! And, they use their own software. Submitting an issue with them is just like what we do in our office. And seeing how they use their product gives us a better understanding how we may do things. Its great!
Please forgive my hasty opinions. I've only been using their product for almost 20 years. I could be wrong. BTW: We're hosted in the cloud now. Yeeha!

Puntos a favor: Its hosted.

Contras: When searching issues, cannot click back button. Must start search all over. ASP programming scares me a little in this decade. Glad it is in the cloud for our security sake.

por Issuetrak el 21/3/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Bruce. We appreciate feedback, both positive and constructive, and are always seeking ways to improve our offerings. I have documented your feedback concerning the functionality of search and the use of ASP and will share this information with our developers. Thanks again!

• Publicado el 15/3/2017
Leslie W.
Helpdesk Technician
Administración educativa, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/7/2017

"I was having trouble with the back button on searches and the technician fixed the problem quickly."

Comentarios: I make my boss happy when I can retrieve the information quickly and set in an excel sheet for reports needed fast. I have become the most valuable employee hired in this department.

Puntos a favor: I like being able to search for the issues I need for information with fast. I am so busy on the phone and customers that when I need certain information from IssueTrak I don't have to sit and wait. I love the way it allows for a wildcard search. I can relax because this software is exactly what I need to get my job completed every day.

Contras: I have been using this software for 12 years now and there is not much I don't like about it. There have been a few bugs but most of them have been fixed over the years. The more I use it, which is every day, the easier it gets. Whenever I have a problem, which is rarely, the fix is quick. The only time I can't relax is when the site goes down, occasionally, usually a server problem.

• Publicado el 20/7/2017
Bukola S.
Data scientist
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/5/2018

"We spend less time organizing."

Puntos a favor: Issuetrak helps my team track requests ,issues and tickets with features like auto-assignment, at-a-glance dashboard metrics, user-defined fields,custom forms ,detailed reporting, custom-forms etc. I like that we are allowed to either deploy in the cloud or in-house.
We are able to submit tickets via web form, mobile,email, web form, or web portal. Ability to define our work-flow with simple task lists or complex branching is a blessing to our daily work activity. Issuetrak is highly customizable and supports quick implementation, with an easy to navigate user interface.

Contras: From my personal experience ,Issuetrack is not fully compatible with Google Chrome ; which is my favourite web browser. When I open different web links within the Issuetrack program, it opens my link on a new Chrome window ,instead of a new tab.

• Publicado el 9/5/2018
Lars N.
IT Help Desk Associate
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/8/2017

"Basic Ticketing Solution"

Comentarios: Issue Tracking for our IT Help Desk.

Puntos a favor: The cost of the product is a huge seller, especially when compared to similar products on the market. Their customer support and sales team are easy to work with and quick to resolve issues.

Contras: Very basic solution that requires extensive periods of time to pull reports from (they have to be manually created) and to customize/maintain. IssueTrak does not check back on a regular basis to reevaluate/reassess how their customers are utilizing the product and if there is any improvements they can help them make.

por Issuetrak el 15/8/2017

Thank you for your feedback Lars. We are always working to improve our product and services and firmly believe in the idea that there are no finish lines.

I'm sorry to hear about the lack of communication - that is certainly not how we strive to operate. I will share your feedback with the appropriate teams to make sure this is rectified.

Thank you for choosing Issuetrak!

• Publicado el 1/8/2017
Ed Q.
network admin
Bienes de consumo, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/1/2017

"On-Premise user - for about 4 years now..."

Comentarios: as an IT dept, we have used IssueTrak to maintain all our Inventory, Contracts, Contacts, setup automatic reminders for Renewals...used PC-Trak (until recently) for Inventory. we publish our internal info as KB articles and that comes in quite handy for little-used but very-important means of troubleshooting and knowledge transfer. their tech support is super-responsive and there hasn't been a problem with their product that couldn't be resolved....suffice to say, we really haven't had that many 'issues' with it anyhow. once you get your own concept down of the Hierarchy (global and such) then it's very simple to use...and customizable to way YOU want to 'think' or how u want to use it. we did eval several other products 4 years ago, when we choose this...and haven't looked back.

Puntos a favor: customization , quick-pick setups for repetitive tasks/scenarios

Contras: small learning curve...but then is easy-peasy

• Publicado el 26/1/2017
Bonnie B.
Electronic Data Interchange Specialist
Bienes de consumo, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/7/2019

"Easy to use for first time Ticket Users"

Comentarios: I am part of a small IT team. We often have to coordinate with outside developers and vendors on projects and problems. We often learn tricks and best practices from them. IssueTrak allows us to track the progress and document what we've learned for other team members in the future.

Puntos a favor: It is very easy to learn - I had no experience with it in November, and became comfortable with it in just a few days. I especially like the Knowledge Base and Recurring Request features.

Contras: It's not the prettiest GUI. Pasting images always pastes them too large and have to be resized.

• Publicado el 25/7/2019
Jakub S.
IMS Coordinator Europe
Productos químicos, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/8/2017

"We have implemented the Issue Trak across 25 countries in Europe from a scratch to a perfection."

Comentarios: Transparency on issue resolution and reporting purposes.

Puntos a favor: We are not currently using all features available from Issue Trak but this system is continuously developing that we will have to integrate more system into Issue Trak - e.g. knowledge base, external/internal requests, proposals for product improvement/new product introduction, etc..

Contras: We would really appreciate multilingual version that may help us to use Issue Trak in more areas. Sometimes it was hard to understand all permissions that are given by Organization, department and user account settings e.g. if somebody sends you e-mail from the system you can see any issue that your permissions does not allow.

• Publicado el 22/8/2017
Caitlin H.
Field Audit Manager
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/3/2017

"IssueTrak Product Review"

Comentarios: We have been using IssueTrak for about three years now. We began using it as an issue tracking system for company and since it has evolved into so much more! We are now using it for IT/HelpDesk issues, Customer Service, and our VendorHelp platform. Any time we have a problem or need help with something with the site, the support team at IssueTrak is always prompt in assisting. I would recommend this to anyone and give 5/5 stars!

Puntos a favor: It's super easy to use and extremely functional. Whenever we need assistance with something, the support team is super helpful and fast.

Contras: The workflow is sometimes difficult to understand or get around when trying to set a certain user up with certain functionalities.

• Publicado el 22/3/2017
Salman K.
Systems Administrator
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/10/2018

"Simple and Effective"

Comentarios: Solves end-users needs to submit their requests quickly, also IT Admins can better track all the requests and report.

Puntos a favor: The ability to customise the software to meet our needs
Report generator tool is pretty extensive
Email to ticket, made end-users life easier
Overall a decent product

Contras: Installation is bit tricky
Only search users beginning with last name of the user, some time can be annoying
As an admin when I send reply to tickets it goes using my personal work email rather than the support email, I constantly have to cc support email and advise users to Reply All when sending replies.

• Publicado el 4/10/2018
Jeanine C.
Business Analysis
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/2/2018

"Our agency uses Issuetrak we have been using them for 9 years"

Comentarios: So easy to use and wonderful support team!

Puntos a favor: They are constantly listening and improving the software which is wonderful to keeping up with change. The simplicity of using this tools is so easy it takes our departments about 1 hour to learn how to use issuetrak. In about 1 weeks they are well on their way with no issues

Contras: We have not complaints about Issuetrak, the only thing I could provide is that we wish that the issues would be a little more intuitive when the same customer submits several times, this would avoid more than one issues opened for the same customer

• Publicado el 20/2/2018