15 años ayudando a las empresas colombianas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Netwrix Auditor

Sobre Netwrix Auditor

Descubre datos confidenciales, supervisa los permisos de acceso, supervisa la actividad de los archivos y administra tus datos no estructurados con Netwrix Auditor.

Descubre más sobre Netwrix Auditor

Contras:

I also wish it was installed without a web component that I need to worry about patching.

Valoraciones de Netwrix Auditor

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Netwrix Auditor tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 144 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Netwrix Auditor antes?

Filtrar opiniones (144)

Matic
Matic
Regional Director en Eslovenia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

One of the best security solutions I ever used!

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: In security, to have a product which is so easy to use, not too expensive and to get all the information you ever wanted, I always thought that this doesn't exist, until our company didn't started to work with Netwrix.

The comprehensive auditing capabilities and real-time alerting system were the aspects I liked most about Netwrix Auditor. Additionally, the user-friendly interface and customizable reports were highly appreciated. The software's support for compliance requirements and easy deployment/integration were also significant advantages. Lastly, the knowledgeable customer support provided by Netwrix was another positive aspect that stood out to me.

Contras:

Although Netwrix Auditor offers many valuable features, I found the initial setup process to be somewhat challenging. However, once I overcame that hurdle, the overall experience was positive.

Kyle
Director of Internal Audit en EE. UU.
Banca, 51-200 empleados

Great Website, Slick Interface. Awful Support

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: IT reported the technical support was responsive, but my experience with customer support was very negative. I had several instances of emails going unanswered, sometimes but not always because my contact left the company and our account was never handed over appropriately.

The website trial shows off the features of the software while also teaching how to perform a user access audit. The user interface is very clean, user-friendly, intuitive, and snappy. The software comes with a lot of explanations for the built-in reports to help users understand what the report is used for. The software also makes it really easy to monitor the organization, with alerts for unacceptable actions or for unusual behavior above thresholds.

Contras:

Our IT department spent a long time working on getting some of the features and reports working, with some success, but many reports and features were never fixed after a whole year of working with support. Apparently Netwrix support was responsive, but their fixes often failed to work.

Benson
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Valuable Compliance Managing App

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Netwrix Auditor makes every compliance and tracking option efficient.

Contras:

Netwrix Auditor is determined in creating suitable network control.

James
Director of Information Security en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Netwrix auditor does what is needs to but watch out for hidden cost

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Started off ok, but when the extra bill came and rude sales guy started in we were more than happy to turn this off. We moved to a fully managed SOC.

I liked I could get reports on who made changes to everything on my domain. I knew when someone adjusted a group policy, created a user, or made a change in SQL.

Contras:

We set this up to monitor employees only. We did not want to monitor students or service accounts because of the extra cost. The count on the user side showed 2000+ and we were not licensed. I opened a support ticket with the company and was told not to worry about it because it would just not monitor any user because of the license. I didn't like the answer, but it was still monitoring so much more. Then a year later I was hit with a huge bill because we had 2000+ people being monitored. We decided to just turn of the service.

Deborah
Audio Editor en Jamaica
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Netwix Auditor Program is the best overall in features, performance and price despite it's stepback.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Using Netwrix Auditor is good overall, and I can recommend it to be a valuable product that would save you much time in monitoring your server, treats, alerts and reports.

Netwrix Auditor is one of the best preforming program overall, it is user friendly and easy to understand and it is advance in treat detection and aid in our IT overall protection.It has numerous upscaling features that make it stand out above other similar products.It is inexpensive and will give you value for your money.

Contras:

I realized that it is not easy to use, more time would require to understand how to set it up properly.when running, it show error sometimes that is not understandable.

Robert
Robert
Haed of IT en Australia
Productos químicos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

For admins only - but powerful if you know how to use it

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It was a steep learning curve to configure and initially use. There was good help from customer service but still quite painful. But it is usefull and required now that it is up and running.

IT's very powerful. It adds so much usefull functionality to the existing windows auditing that it can really manage the servers/office3365 ect well form a security/compliance/auditing point of view.

Contras:

It's difficult to configure. It can be offputting to those who are not technical. Not really for smaller businesses.

Software informático, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

If you are held to a number of regulatory governances, Netwrix Auditor is for you

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: If ever anyone is requiring a software that will audit their systems, I immediately recommend Netwrix because of the community presence (I have dealt with them primarily on the Spiceworks forums), and their amazing canned reports.

The amount of data you can collect about security events, group changes, object moves and deletions, system and file access (and much more) is astounding, especially considering the price. If I need to track something new that I wasn't thinking of when I bought this software, I only need to dig a little and there's something there already for me to utilize. The variety of things we can monitor from a system level is fantastic too. Windows domains, file servers, Office 365, VMWare, SharePoint, SQL and more...each type of audit task yields the same types of reports as the other. Easy color coding for quick visual assessment. Setting up is a cinch. The documentation has just about everything you'll need to get running, and the knowledgebase handles all the extra gotchas that you may run into if you have a temperamental environment :) Probably one of my favorite things about Netwrix Auditor: no-nonsense licensing.

Contras:

I think that the UI change from the prior major version to the new was the most jarring. I suspect it wouldn't have been as difficult to understand had I started with the newest UI.

Glenn
Sr. Systems and Security Architect en EE. UU.
Investigación, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A good product for the money

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We have been quite happy with Netwrix and staff are starting to rely on it for detailed auditing.

Netwrix Auditor is a good product that audits all of the items we need to audit. It will audit file servers, database server, Active Directory Servers, SharePoint servers and a whole lot more. We use it for all of these items and the price did not go up because we added more machine types.

Contras:

Netwrix can be a bit finicky at times. We have has it stop auditing a server because the configuration on the server was changed. It took a bit of work with support for them to realize that it shouldn't have stopped due to the configuration change and once they figured that out, they fixed the problem. Once we got the auditing to start, it picked up all of the items it missed while it wasn't auditing, so we lost nothing.

Sam
Sam
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados

Great Tool for Sys Admins

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I am extremely satisfied in this product for the features and function that save time. Having this tool has provided value several times over since installation several years ago, and the proof is in the pudding. It works and provides valuable insight into system health and the WHO, WHAT, WHEN and WHERE.

Easily identify the 4 W's: Who, what, when, where. Eliminates sifting through several event logs to find the relevant information. Allows easy investigation into changes not authorized or a failed system. Alerts easy to setup for notifications of items you need to know about.

Contras:

Occasionally, services fail and don't stop, so monitoring the service doesn't tell you that there is a problem until it is too late. No preventative as I would like.

IT Manager en RU
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados

Great product, easy to use & helps with GDPR compliance

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Netwrix saves me time not having to go through continuous logs. I can just run reports on demand and review the scheduled reports. It also ensures helps to manage permissions and AD accounts. Netwrix saves me quite a bit of time on a weekly basis.

Consolidates logs, easy to access reports on AD/file server changes. You are also able to set up alerts for account lockouts, failed logins and more. Netwrix can also help detect ransomware by reporting on bulk file changes (thankfully this isn't an issue for us). The application is easy to set up and navigate.

Contras:

Whilst the modular approach is great for price/budgeting, it's a shame you can't trial the different modules for 30/60/90 days before making a decision on which modules to implement.

Glenn
Sr. Systems and Security Architect en EE. UU.
Relaciones gubernamentales, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A lot of features at a good price.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It has been used to show my company does take securing sensitive information seriously.

Netwrix Auditor audits a lot of different products such as SQL Server, Windows Servers, Active Directory and NetApp file servers. It is very consistent in its runs and produces reports and alerts that our US government clients fully accept. It has helped my company receive numerous accreditation for performing auditing properly.

Contras:

It can be difficult to configure and sometimes fails during a heavy load. Although it may fail every now and then, it will go back and gather the information it missed in the last run and get backup to date on the audits.

Alan
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An Auditor's best friend.

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It performs a multitude of different Auditing tasks for us, making PCI and SOX compliance much simpler.

It just works. Set it up once, and the daily/weekly jobs run without any further effort. We have our reports sent to our ticketing system, making the daily review a breeze.

Contras:

Reporting filters can be a little confusing to use at times, and customization options are limited, requiring editing config files rather than within the GUI.

Steve
Manager IT Security en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

This software is very intuitive to use and a great value.

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Easy to use interface, daily/weekly reporting on important Active Directory events, Real-time alerting, real-time forensics with the intelligent search feature. Ability to scale the product to additional areas as needed (Exchange, SQL, etc.)

Easy to find the information we need using the search feature. Real-time alerting. Ability to report on any event from the Windows event log.

Contras:

Inability to format the reports (choosing data fields or placement of the fields). Inconsistent reporting formats depending on the method selected. Example: running a report within the reporting interface vs. Inactive account report. When running a report and then choosing to subscribe, must reconfigure the subscription to match the report that was already run.

James
CIO en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Provides critical reporting on changes in the network. Customer support is outstanding.

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: User account reporting and privileged access reporting.

The change reporting is the most important component that we use. We're able to receive real time alerts as changes are made or when priviledged accounts are used.

Contras:

Setup can be complicated. It would be great it could report on device and Linux access as well. As is it works best with Microsoft AD.

Eric
Servicios para el consumidor, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very nice product that helps with finding activity on your network

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: insight into the things that change on our network that you do not know about

Ease of use is one, The functionality that it has in it is far beyond what we could have written. It covers a lot of ground on your network. The ease of finding what changed within a file server for me is key.

Contras:

Like any software, how it is licensed. Licensed by how many active AD objects you have, well we have some active objects that do not get logged into or touched but they count against us.

Artículos de lujo y joyería, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Netwrix Review

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: good, but very difficult to do the upgrade.

That I can monitor all of my servers and get automated reports

Contras:

Our current Sales Rep. Our first sales rep was very helpful and didn't lie about what we would be getting. Our current Sales rp has been extremely rude, and not helpful at all.

Sr. System Engineer en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Was okay product. Did what we needed. Started giving us problems towards the end and stopped.

3,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Provided a daily inactive user report and help manage AD passwords.

Nice logs of account expirations. Daily reporting of users was great. Password management portal was very helpful.

Contras:

Wasn't alway accurate for some of our external domains. Reported inactive accounts were actually still valid users.

Kyle
Infrastructure Systems Administrator en EE. UU.
Impresión
Fuente de la reseña

Wonderful reporting and very easy to use!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We have had the ability to gain further insight into various operations via automated reporting, canned reports as needed, and customized reports for our environment. This has allowed us to operate more efficiently from an administrative standpoint.

The reporting that is provided both OOB and available for building are quite robust. The GUI is very easy to navigate and quite intuitive. The ability to grant access to other users for their own reporting is extremely helpful as well!

Contras:

The only con I have is that sometimes technical support can be a bit delayed in getting back to us for issues, but it is only slightly so not a huge con by any means.

Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Love Netwrix

5,0 hace 5 años

Great alerting and customizing. We use it to send alerts for AD and Windows Fileshares. Each version has made it better and better.

Contras:

For some reason it doesn't always see when user lockout. All other alerts work great.

Benjamin
NISO en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

NISO

Comentarios: Fair. I do get some benefits from the product

The ability to detect multiple lockouts or login attempts

Contras:

Very cumbersome to setup reports. No basic best practice templates to utilize.

Calvin
IT en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Get visibility to our environment

5,0 hace 5 años

The real time alerts, password expiration notifications and report features.

Contras:

The interface can be improved. Need more admin training material and knowledge bases

System Adminsitrator en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Great Product

4,0 hace 5 años

Has a versatile use for auditing and other tracking and reports.

Contras:

Some things need to be bought in packs and you can buy them separate.

Senior System Administrator en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Easy access to log data

4,0 hace 5 años

Gathers logs from all your servers, your AD, etc. The global search is very useful, and you can filter the results quickly. Alerts and daily reports allow you to spot anomalies quickly. The included utility to identify inactive accounts can also disable them to reduce attack surface.

Contras:

Searching can be quite slow. Reports look good, but are many pages longer than necessary the way they're formatted.

Dave
Diseño, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

This tool has been invaluable in tracking down who makes changes to our critical data

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It easily allows me to identify who made changes to my data and records any changes to my AD that I need to be aware of.

I like the comprehensive scope of the software's capabilities. It allows you to expand as your needs grow. The automated processing and reporting

Seema
Sr. Security analyst en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Good tool for change auditing. Lacks features like real time alerts for gpo, etc

4,0 hace 7 años

This tool is Easy to use and configuration is easy. It is one of the best tools for change auditing.

Contras:

The tool has Limited real time alerts functionality. Also it has Tedious filtering of events via files