Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre UJET

UJET es una moderna empresa de software de centro de contacto en la nube con innovación excelente en asistencia al cliente en la web, por teléfono y en aplicaciones y móviles.

Descubre más sobre UJET

Mostrando 112 opiniones

Dawn T.
PLOS Agent
  • Publicado el 20/9/2019

"User friendly"

Comentarios: N/A

Puntos a favor: How user-friendly it is. I am not really tech savvy but I had no issues learning to use this system

Contras: I use this system all day every day and I have not had any issues with it since we started using it.

• Publicado el 20/9/2019
Daniel R.
QA Specialist
Externalización/deslocalización, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/12/2019

"Amazing tool to work with!"

Comentarios: Easy to use, greatly efficient and a perfect recommendation!

Puntos a favor: I've been using UJET as an agent for phone calls for almost 6 months. I've dealt with outbound calls, system status changes for different occasions and it has worked beautifully. No complaints regarding the usage and look. Efficiency wise, it has never presented a problem thus far.

Contras: Honestly, there is nothing I could say that I dislike about the software. Most technical issues within the experience as an agent and administrator have been because of hardware (local computers).

• Publicado el 20/12/2019
Rafael L.
QA Specialist
Telecomunicaciones, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/9/2019

"My experience with Ujet"

Puntos a favor: Ujet is a user-friendly software, when I started working in this company they were using a different call center platform that was everything but easy to use or user-friendly. The option to be in a 3-way call, hold time control and the auxes to use is awesome. Now, as a QA specialist, I love how easy it is to access reports with relevant data for my day to day job.

Contras: When it was recently implemented there were multiple disconnections, froze screens and issues like that, but they were promptly resolved.

• Publicado el 12/9/2019
Kim O.
VP, Customer Support
  • Publicado el 25/9/2017

"Best of the best functionality"

Puntos a favor: Ujet provides the perfect combination of advanced functionality with ease of use. Through configurable tables, we can create the perfect set up immediately and directly. The best part however, is that Ujet offers services designed to wow customers while saving money. Unlike everyone else in this space, Ujet's cost structure does not benefit from extended handle times; as a result, Ujet is proud to help you cut cost by lowering AHT. That's a game changer!

Contras: Only con was that Ujet was brand new when we launched. The launch went incredibly smooth but represented our biggest risk.

• Publicado el 25/9/2017
Ariana C.
Executive Customer Relations Mediator
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/9/2019

"Easy to Use and Aesthetically pleasing"

Comentarios: Overall it has been better than other providers and I have enjoyed my experience

Puntos a favor: I like the colors that distinguish between various aux codes, it helps me to notice if I am in the wrong one.

Contras: I really dislike the adapter feature within CRM tools, it is inconsistent, it tends to glitch and it causes audio issues if UJET is open on a tab. I cannot listen to music or watch anything with audio because sound comes in and out.

Sharmaine H.
Care Representative
Telecomunicaciones, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 14/9/2020

"UJET Experience"

Comentarios: Overall UJET is a great tool for call centers and I love the program. Although there are still issues with the overall use of UJET, it isn't a everyday thing. I am not dealing with issues everyday I log on, so I still believe that UJET is amazing and will be even better when the glitches are fixed.

Puntos a favor: This product is easy to use and doesn't cause for much explanation. It allows me to do my job with ease. I also have the ability to multitask while using UJET without messing up my calls and chats.

Contras: I hate when UJET freezes or changes your status without you knowing. Sometimes you have to completely restart UJET just to get it back to normal. It will also randomly end the call even when your connectivity is good. Sometimes it will make the noise that I chat has come in, but I am unable to see it.

• Publicado el 14/9/2020
Samson O.
Tech Support Eng
Seguridad e investigaciones, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/12/2019

"The best Call Management software"

Comentarios: Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Puntos a favor: Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Contras: Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP

• Publicado el 18/12/2019
Bob B.
Head of Customer Service / Technical Support
Electrónica de consumo, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/3/2019

"What others can't do, Quick, Nimble and turned up in hours"

Comentarios: I've been implementing Technical Support call centers for the last 30 years anywhere from 10 agents to 60K and 22 sites. I have used, developed and or waited for the next best thing.

What is outstanding about Ujet? Their people, they listen to you and they want to grow. They are hungry and are thinking differently. The product is excellent for what we need and it's growing with us. Get smart, revolutionize your support and use the Smart Features to excite and delight your customers. Don't be afraid to talk to your customers, just do it smartly, quickly and with a very high first contact success rate therefore driving high satisfaction.

Puntos a favor: In App Smart Features. Most other players say they are quick to implement, these guys actually deliver. Clean not overly bloated Agent widget and or supervisor interfaces.

Contras: Agent real-time/status Dashboard, The call center dashboard is nice and VERY functional but need the same for Agent activity. The agent data is available, you have to work to get it.

Jessica B.
Customer service rep
  • Publicado el 25/3/2020

"UJet"

Comentarios: Great!

Puntos a favor: It’s an almost comprehensive software. I also appreciate access to review previous call logs and emails of customers who call, for information purposes and to help further resolve some issues.

Contras: 1. Notification sounds of an incoming call is muted every time I first log in, until I pick up my first call. After the first call is picked, the sounds activate for all other incoming calls. Can be inconvenient if user is replying to something from the previous shift on another tab and receives a missed call as a result.
2. Lack of consistency in countdown when receiving a call. Sometimes I get a missed call after only 6 secs. Should be 10 secs all across the board.
3. It’s difficult for users to pull up call log histories of a phone number, unless we receive or call that phone number. Sometimes customers call with a different number, maybe a spouse’s or their landline, claiming they called before using another number. In order to resolve their issues, that other phone number’s log history needs to be located to hear previous conversations or read previous emails.
4. Most things can be accessed from UJet regarding a customer but format is very compact and dense. It discourages user to access information through UJet and instead use the original avenue.
5. Calls logs should appear for third party calls. For instance, if I place someone on hold to call another phone number to assist the situation, I should be able to see that new number’s log history.

• Publicado el 25/3/2020
Toni H.
Support Agent
Supermercados, 51-200 empleados

"Ujet Review"

Comentarios: Overall, it seems to work well.

Puntos a favor: I like the options to transfer and make multiple calls.

Contras: It sometimes glitches and has to be restarted from time to time.

Polina maria D.
Priority Services Specialist
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/3/2020

"Review for Software buyers"

Comentarios: I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

Puntos a favor: I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

Contras: The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

• Publicado el 19/3/2020
Carlos C.
Tier 2 Phone Support
  • Publicado el 13/3/2020

"UJET nice and easy software for customer service"

Comentarios: I use UJET for Technical Support for Google Nest when it comes to transferring to other departments or call back the customer is really smooth and easy to use. It got a lot of options that is really helpful for the daily basics.

Puntos a favor: UJET is one of the easiest software for customer service, it is really easy for doing internal transfers or maintain the call in the best way possible. It got a lot of features that allow us as agent to know in what internal auxes we can be and what external auxes we can be as well. When it comes to call the clients and maintain the best experience on the call UJET will never let the call down

Contras: Actually I've never seen something missing in this software It covers all the basics for an agent of Customer Service and Technical Support that can help us as an agent to keep the call easy and smoothly.

• Publicado el 13/3/2020
Enoch O.
Director of Customer Care
Ropa y moda, 501-1.000 empleados

"Game changer"

Puntos a favor: The folks at Ujet have created a really great product. Not only is the voice quality better than any other system but it’s more reliable and very easy to use. They also understand the value of the relationship and treat you like a partner not a client to be sold things. Highly recommend.

Contras: Reporting needs to be updated. Today it’s either the live dashboard or downloading excel files.

Valerie F.
Product Quality Product Development
Electrónica de consumo, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/3/2019

"Values you as a customer"

Comentarios: Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Puntos a favor: I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Contras: Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

Lauren C.
Sr. Manager, Customer Experience
Comercio minorista, 501-1.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/9/2019

"Great experience with Ujet!"

Comentarios: Overall, our experience has been good. We've been able to cut down on number of touches for calls where we can get information from the customer during the call, such as sending a photo of a damaged item. We have also been able to use the custom statuses for reporting on how our agents are spending their time. The live dashboard helps us keep service level high in real time, and move labor around as needed. I'm also continually impressed with the support we receive especially for being likely a smaller account of theirs. They treat us with just as much care as a team of a few hundred.

Puntos a favor: -Ease of set up. The implementation was very easy and for the most part, we can modify our set up with ease. Nothing requires some gigantic, time consuming or expensive implementation.
-Smart actions/ in call SMS. Ujet has some very cool features that allow you to verify identity, send and receive pictures and accept payment information securely, all during a call with the customer.
-The people! The team at Ujet is great, they are attentive and listen to feedback very well.

Contras: The native reporting functionality is still subpar. The team has been great about setting us up with a Looker instance that we use for reporting which is great, but I was expecting a bit more progress on the home grown reporting front by now.

• Publicado el 16/9/2019
Shimon K.
SVP Products
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/11/2017

"The integration with UJET REST API was seamless and very easy to implement"

Puntos a favor: We partnered with UJET to serve the needs of our mutual customers. As a Workforce Management provider, we integrate with dozens of CCI, CRM, and telephony providers to get real time data about call history, real time agent activities (real time adherence), and agent performance stats.
The integration with UJET was seamless and very easy to implement. We have completed the integration in a record time and were pleasantly surprised to find that UJET's REST API are well documented, flexible, and provide rich set of data. The technical support from UJET was flawless although rarely needed.

Contras: UJET is relatively new to the market place, with that said, their API are mature for a young company

• Publicado el 22/11/2017
Customer Experience Lead
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/9/2019

"Easy for our team to hit the most aggressive SLAs I have ever seen"

Comentarios: Exceedingly positive, especially with training new hires who were not here when we rolled it out. Other than the lack of a smartphone app, UJET has been a dream.

Puntos a favor: Simple to use, and very easy to roll out to the whole team. UJET has been a reliable option that saved us from the pitfalls of our previous provider. Life's great with UJET.

Contras: No app, so you are in essence tied to your desktop/laptop to use it

• Publicado el 27/9/2019
Jullian S.
Technical Support
Telecomunicaciones, 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/4/2019

"Excellent VoIP"

Comentarios: I was apprehensive about trying UJET initially because I was accustomed to my old VoIP software. With that being said, UJET is way easier to use. I would recommend this software to any company!

Puntos a favor: The user interface is very intuitive. Transfers in UJET are very easy to perform. A lot of cool features compared to other VoIP software I've used in the past

Contras: I have not encountered anything about UJET that I don't like. Sometimes it seems that the software freezes up and I have to refresh my screen. This could be caused by a variety of different factors though and might not be related to UJET

• Publicado el 16/4/2019
Hernan G.
VP of CX Ops
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/3/2019

"Great CX tech partners"

Comentarios: The experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.

Puntos a favor: UJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.

Contras: ________________________________________

• Publicado el 24/3/2019
Hannah A.
Customer Experience Associate
Comercio minorista, 501-1.000 empleados

"Easy and Efficient!"

Comentarios: I use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.

Puntos a favor: I like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.

Contras: Sometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!

Nate P.
Support Operations Manager
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/10/2017

"I consider myself a critic. However, there is very little to critique with UJET."

Comentarios: UJET allows us to easily connect with our customers via phone and VOIP. In addition to connecting us with quality and consistency, it also gives us more info about the customers and allows us to complete basic actions through its sdk and smart actions. The main benefits we've gained are a 1) increase in CSAT, and 2) a decrease in AHT.

Puntos a favor: Their price is the best. Although inexpensive, their product is certainly not cheap. They provide an easy to use telephony platform that always delivers exceptional call quality. Furthermore, they've built a robust reporting api and sdk, included out of the box, that allows us to easily connect UJET with our WFM system, our data analytics platform, our mobile apps, and our Salesforce CRM. Through UJET our agents get more information and are able to do more actions, and our customers get a "digital ivr" to best connect with us as well as faster customer service.

Contras: Although we've been able to do everything we want, UJET is lacking some customization options. For example, although flexible, their IVR isn't as flexible as the old school providers. It makes UJET simpler, easier to setup, and less maintenance, but does remove some of that customization.

• Publicado el 16/10/2017
Aireona W.
Quality Analyst
Recursos Humanos, 501-1.000 empleados

"Wonderful"

Comentarios: It has been better than the last software because now we can transfer calls to different departments. We can merge calls when we have to make multiple calls instead of clicking back and forth.

Puntos a favor: You can merge, transfer and mute calls. We could not do that on the last software.

Contras: It will lag sometimes when disconnecting the call.

Jamie S.
Decision Maker
Electrónica de consumo, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/5/2018

"Poor strategic vision from leadership, broken and unstable product."

Comentarios: None unfortunately.

Puntos a favor: Product does not have the depth that modern enterprises require or track record of success. Best fits SMB but cannot support the volume of enterprise which is sad because they've fired all their small biz customers and are marketing to enterprise only.

Contras: The product took a HUGE hit when the founder forced out his head of product/cofounder which ultimately lead to the rest of the design team quitting, leaving no design team left at Uject. The product is lacking full functionality offered readily by it's competitors in the industry because the founder has no relevant domain expertise and cannot agree with other C-levels on where to take the product. They've lost much time on improving the current product by attempting to build shiny new features for large customers who haven't signed contracts yet but deny current customers of features promised to them months ago.
Sales team lies to sell product and creates a whirlwind of customers who hate the product all the while the engineering team is unable to fix bugs and improve product stability because they are forced to create impossible features asked for by non-customers.

• Publicado el 26/5/2018
Allyse C.
Happiness Manager
Servicios para el consumidor, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/9/2020

"Great customizable tool"

Comentarios: We switched from Zendesk voice to Ujet and there is no comparison, Ujet is a way better tool. The features available for call routing are amazing! There are some small tweaks but nothing that hinders the ability to receive and place calls so overall we love this tool.

Puntos a favor: The support team is quick to answer any questions or problems you may encounter. The operations management piece is relatively helpful along with the ability to customize pieces of the software for your specific business need.

Contras: I do wish some bugs were resolved such as any failed call or VM showing from a random agent instead of just whoever the actual vm or failed call was from.

• Publicado el 21/9/2020
Juan M.
Team Leader
Externalización/deslocalización, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 11/4/2020

"Awesome Tool"

Comentarios: I have loved UJET since we've been using it. It has been a great tool not only for our business operations, but also for back office, it helps a lot and we are able to gather information from it instead of calculating it manually like with other CRMS.

Puntos a favor: It's very easy to use and I love the amount of features that the developers were able to put into a single product that unlike other CRMs, it's way easier to access and to manage. It doesn't require too many clicks for you to get what you are looking for.

Contras: It needs some polishing on performance. It tends to get stuck sometimes which is understandable in a web based tool. But it shouldn't do that with simple tasks such as looking at lists of people. It also needs to improve the reporting tool which is great except when it delivers incomplete information and there is no other way to gather the information that you are missing.

• Publicado el 11/4/2020