15 años ayudando a las empresas colombianas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de BrowserStack

Sobre BrowserStack

Una herramienta de prueba entre navegadores para probar el diseño receptivo.

Descubre más sobre BrowserStack

Browserstack provides us with an ability to test multiple browsers and devices without spending a ton of money to create and manage a device farm.

Contras:

I don't like that it can get quite a bit costly very quickly. Also if you want to be able to test faster, it's going to get expensive fast.

Valoraciones de BrowserStack

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
4,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

BrowserStack tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 168 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado BrowserStack antes?

Filtrar opiniones (168)

Mike
Mike
Principal
Internet, Trabajador autónomo

Good Multiple Device Testing

5,0 hace 3 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Danny
Danny
Interactive Web Designer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

All in one QA tool

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Having the ability to mimic any device and OS under the sun makes QA much easier and more reliable.

Contras:

Sometimes it can be a bit slow to load or refresh pages you are working on.

Daniel
Software Engineer en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados

Danny Finkelstein - BrowserStack Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall I've been using this product at 3 different companies for the past 8 years and I've been satisfied with my experience. Theres always going to be things that I would love to see more of (but that goes to say with any SASS product I utilize). BrowserStack looking at ways to optimize the network tunneling and latency between the VMs and the local tunnel would be even more key as I see a lot of customers looking towards alternatives sometimes like Docker Compose for running more performant tests (at least for chrome).

BrowserStack is easy to get up and going. The documentation is fairly simple to use and the community support allows me to find answers promptly. The incremental improvements to the dashboard for reviewing automated tests have been helpful.

Contras:

I would have to say that BrowserStack is just not ahead of the game when it comes to beta versions of new iOS upgrades or chromedriver and sometimes in the past (although I've seen this improve) were late in providing the newest iOS version for automation.

Timothy
Timothy
Co-Founder en Corea del Sur
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An essential tool for front-end devs (when it works)

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Cross checking responsiveness is a MUST for web design, but using this tool is close to a nightmare. It typically takes me 15-20 minutes just to get it working correctly, and I can't explain why sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Their chrome plugin and the desktop app seem to work in connection to each other, but how or why they work sometimes and not others is a complete mystery. Testing Localhost sites especially will give you a headache as the tech just isn't well designed for a good user experience.

- Uses actual devices and not emulators - A wide range of devices and sizes are available

Contras:

- The Chrome extension works about one out of five times you try it - Lots of bugs in getting it to work, and often kicks you off the device for unknown reasons - The connection is slow, but to be expected with remote connection to a live device - Sometimes bugs still do not show on BrowserStack which I can see on my own device of the same type - Checking localhost sites is especially difficult to get working

Nazif
QA and Observability Engineer en Países Bajos
Comercio minorista, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

ultimate tool for visual browser and app testing

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Great tool put into use during corona time when everyone had to work from home where we no longer had mobile devices in our hands.

we use this tool for visual testing with mobile and desktop browsers for our website. Almostly about 100 users are using it with 25 scrum teams on weekly. We don't use real devices any more.

Contras:

Good tool but the licence model is user based. due to complex internal architecture in an enterprise environment, local testing is not allowed to use and has been disabled.

Kristin
Principal Engineer III- Software Testing en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great way to test your mobile app on lots of devices

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: BrowserStack gives us the ability to perform manual and automated testing on a huge variety of mobile devices, ensuring better test coverage and freeing us from the work of maintaining a device library.

Having access to such a variety of devices and operating systems means that we get a ton of test coverage. I also appreciate that BrowserStack maintains all of the devices themselves, saving our company from the burden of device management. It's also worth mentioning that customer support is PHENOMENAL. I can send our BrowserStack team a question and get an answer in minutes.

Contras:

I'd like to be able to customize what I see when I first navigate to the app so that I don't have to click to the function I use most (App Live testing with an uploaded app).

Mitchell
Senior Quality Assurance Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 5.001-10.000 empleados

A Powerful Tool for Cross Browser Testing and Great Customer Service

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The Browserstack team has been great. They worked one on one with our engineers to get up and running. They have listened to problems we are trying to solve and have come up with solutions that meet our needs.

Browserstack is easy to use and covers almost any OS/Browser combination you could possibly need for testing. The live version can be picked up and used by anyone on day one. My automation team was able to easily convert our Selenium scripts. If you need to test on real devices they offer that as well.

Contras:

One user cannot be on multiple license types. We have automate pro and automate mobile licenses. For a user to move between them, you have to remove them from one license and add them to the other. Not a huge issue. We have mitigated this by separating duties, but for a smaller shop it could be an issue if you have more than one type of license.

Tim
Application Architect en Bélgica
Banca, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

BrowserStack to automate our mobile app tests

4,0 hace 3 años

We leverage BrowserStack to automate our mobile app tests. It prevents us from having to manage our own on-premise device farm.

Contras:

We have some problems integrating BrowserStack local inside a Docker container. GitHub issue already exists but has been open for a while without activity.

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy to use and integrate, cross-browser and device test, parallel execution - Go with BrowserStack

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience is good until now. We are happy with the parallel execution, easy configuration and integration features.

BrowserStack is very easy to use product. It was very easy to configure the tool with existing and new projects. We bought the license along with parallel execution which really helped in reducing the execution time.

Contras:

There is nothing as such that we like least. We are supposed to used all the features that BrowserStack is providing.

Paulo
Founder en Italia
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas:

Does the job, but costs a little more

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Browserstack do the job. It works well and the multiple OSes and devices *are* there. The experience is something about 8.5/10 in my scenario (real-time and bug testing). A good product.But with competition asking half of the price to provide an experience as fast as Browserstack or even faster, it may not be the final choice for some customers.

Being able to test multiple browsers on multiple OSes and devices is *the* feature.

Contras:

In my opinion, the price is a little higher than the best competitor (Lambdatest) as well as the time to boot the VM and browser.Perhaps this difference is due to the fact that I used a free trial, but it is precisely in the free trial that the company has the opportunity to show its best.

Sonali
Senior Process associate en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

BrowserStack

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Overall it's useful device to use and work with and I found it user friendly compared to other such as lambda test.

It's similar to real devices and gives same results as you can get in real device. You can get all the solutions easily and with no time if you report them.

Contras:

After few hours it might be slow as part of performance and your work can get delayed due to that.

Piotr
QA Automation Engineer en Irlanda
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Effortless cross browser testing with benefits.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: To sum up, BrowserStack is an amazing tool with a lot of features and possibilities. The documentation is vast, and customer support is helpful. I was using it for about a year and a half, and it significantly improved cross-browser and cross-device testing coverage with a slight increase in workload. However, all those advantages are connected with a quite high price. If a company can afford this tool - it will be a great added value. On the other hand, there are a couple of cheaper competitors on the market, so it is not necessarily the best choice. Everything depends on company needs.

First of all, BrowserStack is extremely easy to use! To start LiveApp testing it is enough just to use one small program, enter the BS website and the user is ready to go with his local tests, so there is no need to move your tests to an external server to run them. Users can select the browser and its version and all is immediately ready to be tested. Secondly, automation and parallelism are natively supported in BrowserStack, even if a framework is not supporting this kind of execution. Similar to a LiveApp mode, the user can select Browsers that need to be covered, as well as their versions and after a short configuration, tests can be executed. Reports are automatically generated after execution is completed, and they can be also fully customized depending on user needs. Documentation is extensive and contains a lot of examples and details regarding configuration, setup, and the product itself. Also, customer service is friendly and willing to help if any obstacles appear. BrowserStack has a lot of features, that are not obvious but can simplify the work. E.g. geolocation testing was important in my industry and this tool allowed me to check it effortlessly. I was surprised by the number of browsers, devices, and versions that can be selected. Users can find almost every configuration - Device + OS version + Browser version - he wants and e.g. easily reproduce specific, edge-case bug.

Contras:

Unfortunately, BrowserStack is quite pricey, and not every company will be ready to pay for it. It comes with a lot of features, but it is more expensive than its main market competitors. Sometimes slowdowns and lags are noticeable - as it is an external tool, some delays must be taken into account.

Marcus
QA Automation Lead en RU
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

BrowserStack and Automation intergration

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Brilliant, we used the videos for training documentation, and find that it opens the door to having a solid compatibility matrix and the real devices are brilliant for ensuring that the solution does work in all manner of landscapes.

For our Project working with BAT, we needed a software solution that could test multiple platforms, in parallel against 17+ different sites in many different languages. What I LOVED (and have used Browser Stack many times before) it enables our company to quickly tests against all manner of operating system and mobiles / tablets to give our client confidence in the software solution / environments we have provided.

Contras:

The Cost of using Browser Stack can get a little pricey, but for what you get in return, I believe it's well worth it.

Divyesh
Manager System Engineer en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 10.000+ empleados

Best platform for Cross Browser & Device Automation Testing

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are getting the list of legacy and latest browsers / devices easily to verify the application compatibility.

Easy to use and integrate with all Automation Framework

It dosent have SMS Function or Mobile Carrier service option

Reeve
Staff QA Engineer en EE. UU.
Medios de difusión, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

BrowserStack is working for us

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall I am happy with BrowserStack as the issues we've encountered have been minor and things have been running smoothly.

What I like most from the software is the support for a lot of real mobile devices instead of just emulators.

Contras:

What I like least about this software is there is no way to spin up a VM on a combination of a major and minor version of a browser.

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Does Exactly What You'd Hope

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It is the best way to check websites across multiple platforms that I have found.

It is absolutely needed for a busy web designer in this day and age. It puts REAL browsers, devices, and operating systems at your fingertips. I try to check a bunch of them before deploying, and whenever a client calls and says they're seeing something funky that I don't say, I can get the exact specs of the device they're using and look for myself. Since you also are actually using the browser from that machine, as opposed to an emulator of sorts, you can use that browsers dev tools, as well.

Contras:

The only thing I would change is that it would work well in Safari, whereas they kind of tell you to use Chrome. But that's a SMALL complaint. Less than a complaint. It's no big deal to switch over to Chrome, which I also use quite a bit.

Nikolay
QA Manager en Bulgaria
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

BS Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Suits us great for automated testing. Now in WFH environment is also even more useful for manual testing as well

Parallel automation executions, queue. Mobile App testing

Contras:

Firing up the device selected for manual testing could be faster. There were some occasions on intermittent issues on mobile devices (odd behaviour compared to real device)

Sachin
Associate Architecture en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Scalability of automation on multiple devices

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: till now it's been a nice experience as initial challenges related to multiple devices testing are solved here. and more features related to app live and app automate which help us to increase our automation scope with its unique features.

local testing for internal apps, which is usually not testable and accessible outside of the client environment.

Contras:

Should have the capability for different reporting and should show a graphical representation of execution results.

Educación superior, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The ability to pull up browser pages from multiple environments and devices is a huge help.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The ability to view code that I've written on different platforms and formats is a huge help. It takes the guesswork out of hoping that a browser or device will act a certain way when rendering the code.

With BrowserStack, you can choose which devices and operating systems that you want to display your pages with, to ensure that things are rendering correctly. In HigherEd, students (and faculty) frequently trade devices, operating systems, etc., so to be able to verify that the code we write is going to be appropriately viewable for a wide variety of devices is a necessity.

Contras:

The only real "issue" with this software is that there is no real "step"/usage tier -- you either must have the full-blown version, or none. In HigherEd, our projects wax and wane. It would be helpful to have a subscription where you could view XX number of different web pages, so that if we are not in a big production year, we can still test and verify the smaller number of pages that we produce.

parveen
Sr.Manager,Quality en EE. UU.
Electrónica de consumo, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Overall very happy with Browserstack Team and customer support team is Awesome.

5,0 hace 3 años

Supported browser versions - we no need to carry the phones it replaced the phones for our team.

Contras:

Some times local testing is not that convenient to do. browser becomes pretty slow.

Kedar
Director of Software Engineering en Irlanda
Servicios financieros, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Browserstack a must have tool for Automation

4,0 hace 3 años

Parallel rendering, Geo location, real device testing, easy debugging.

Contras:

All features are heavily used by us. It's hard to point out one that needs improvement.

Aleksei
QA Lead en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 1.001-5.000 empleados

review

4,0 hace 2 años

cross platform/browser testing I like about this software

Contras:

nothing specific I didn't like about this software

Piotr
Software Testing Team Leader en RU
Software informático, 10.000+ empleados

Very good tool

5,0 hace 3 años

Test automation wit Browserstack is really easy and very reliable thanks to using real devices not only emulators. Platform is intuitive and stable, with all features needed. The customer support is just amazing -very responsive and professional in the way of communication. I can truly recommend!

Contras:

Not very urgent, but logs could be available in more convenient way than through curl.

Servicios financieros, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

For Coverage and Features, there is no comparison.

5,0 hace 3 años

Wide coverage in terms of devices. Easily hooked into our existing test framework suite which utilises Selenium.

Contras:

Element inspection is difficult when formulating tests, often requiring a real device when creating element identifiers.

Guy
Senior QA Analyst en Vietnam
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Cross browser testing without needing any equipment

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It is a really simple way to test websites and apps without first needing to get out and buy or set-up any platforms other than the one you're currently using

Easily test across different browsers, platforms, version numbers of browser or version of OS No need to have physical devices, VMs, etc. Selenium support

Contras:

Could be a little easier to use Could offer a free version that has fewer limitations (even if it has other advertising present as a result)

Sarath
Sarath
Automation Test Engineer en India
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

BrowserStack is Powerful tool

5,0 hace 5 años

Very easy to use this tool, It is really useful for web application for testing Most used browsers are supported,support different os well

Contras:

Overall its good for debugging,can be slow sometimes.