15 años ayudando a las empresas colombianas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Backlog

Proyecto y gestión de código, juntos. Planifica el trabajo, haz un seguimiento del progreso y lanza el código directamente en Backlog para lograr una colaboración todo en uno.

Descubre más sobre Backlog

I like that is easy to use but some features have to be more accurate.

Contras:

When i review pull request on Backlog, i can't see the number of deleted line, added line and total changed line. Github has this feature.

Valoraciones de Backlog

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Backlog tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 130 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Backlog antes?

Filtrar opiniones (130)

Jorge
Coordinador de Operaciones en Colombia
Envases y contenedores, 51-200 empleados

Administrador de tarea

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Es fácil de usar y confiable

Es la mejor integración del proceso productivo con contabilidad y control de inventario

Contras:

Es fácil de usar y confiable, manejable y accesible

Ivan
Ivan
Managing Consultant en Chequia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

backlog.com better than many "Goliath" systems

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We use backlog.com as overall tracking and project management tool for our projects, support tasks and maintenance activities that we provide to our customer. We selected backlog.com after evaluating many other tools (like Jira, Pivotal tracker etc.) and backlog.com became the clear winner. Why ? Because this tool combine together the best features of all other tool while still being neat and straightforward. Backlog.com has been proving it at our daily use for 1 year approximately. Well done. Thank you.

neat design supporting easy of use all necessary functions available on-click excellent for agile approach clear and easy administration of projects, people etc. integration with email and MS Excel (exports) subtasking no-time to get started and leverage the tool by users fast and responsive design standalone application for iOS

Contras:

nothing essential maybe more storage space included in plans better numbering of subtasks (to include number of parent issue)

Akhilesh
Akhilesh
Software Test Engineer en India
Telecomunicaciones, 11-50 empleados

Backlog has your back!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The product is clutter-free and any features that are added have simple use cases and helps in easier implementation. A good user interface to avoid daily hassles involved in bug/defect reporting daily as a tester.

Bug identification and creation have never been simpler. Its unique way to describe and categorize the issue at hand is well sorted and makes for a clean and understandable user experience.

Contras:

There might be issues that are created and assigned by parts and during bug/defect identification and creation, assigning these bugs should have an option to assign multiple members instead of single-member.

Ulf
Software Developer en Suecia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Versatile task and issues tracker tool

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Easy to use versatile project/task/issue management tool. It can be used for many different purposes and doesn't put any constraints on any use case.

Contras:

I miss a quick option to update progress on a task/issue without having to open it for editing. For example, if you want to set an issue as "resolved", then you have to open it for editing, change status to resolved, and then save and close it. I would like to be able to do this with just one click or one selection in a dropdown from where the issue is listed.

Respuesta de Nulab

hace 3 semanas

Hi there, Thank you for sharing you experience with Backlog! We are happy to hear that it is meeting your needs for various use cases. We understand that not having the option to quickly update issue statuses without opening the issue can be time consuming, and we have passed your feedback on to our development team. In the meantime, please note that you can update multiple issue statuses at once with the batch update feature: https://support.nulab.com/hc/en-us/articles/8707143605401 Happy collaborating!

Đặng
QA en Vietnam
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Backlog need to be changed and improved

2,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Sorry but the truth is inconvenience for me. I hope Backlog can do more for me and my project.
I can't have the statistics I want at Home, I can't see overall my project ...
I Hope Backlog can be developed and help us more in the future.

The color of issue can be changed, I can customize the characteristics of issue for each project.

Contras:

when I filter all issue of project , it shows parents issue and sub-issue. If I click on the arrow, which is head of parent issue, Backlog shows all of sub-issue of that parent issue, which are showed before. So many issues are showed twice. It can make me confused. I think Backlog shoud list parent issue and issue has no parent issue. About issue has parent issue, you can hide and when user click on the arrow, it can be showed. Thank you

Yongjin
Commercial Pre-Sales en Corea del Sur
Internet, 1.001-5.000 empleados

A fan of Backlog

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: using for issue tracking, and regular meeting agenda / minutes at WIKI space.

The best tool with easy UI for users, and comparatively reasonable price!

Contras:

Not sure how to backup all the contents and versioning if I should move to another platform.

Vishal
Lead iOS Developer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Unveiling the Power of Our Backlog Project Management Tool

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I personally like backlog as compare to other project management tool. If we need to send report for daily status to higher position person then it is easy to copy ticket and make reports.

Easy to UnderstandUser-Friendly UIEasy to track issue/Bug/Enhancement

Contras:

First screen, we need to enter Username & Password because if we entered email and enter password for next screen, It will hard to repeat process if we entered wrong password.

Kartik
CEO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Good Product Project Management

5,0 hace 10 meses

The low tech look and interface gives you comfort and does not overwhelm you.

Contras:

UI is not as responsive as it should be. All pages load fully which takes time.

Hanh
Comtor en Vietnam
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Backlog review

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: 7/10

Nice UI/UX, easy to track and edit tasks

Contras:

Comment box is quite small, sometimes it's hard to edit long comments

Externalización/deslocalización, 51-200 empleados

CamNX - Review Backlog

The comment feature and Bug management. The comment attachments

Contras:

I have the activity and my comment in one tab in Page. I just want it 2 tabs.

Aldridge
Aldridge
IT Application admin en Surinam
Logística y cadena de suministro, 201-500 empleados

Great Project management Tool for Daily use

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: the overall experience is EXCELLENT.

the user interface of backlog is very user friendly, and it is an easy to use it.easy to navigate.

Contras:

it has limited integrations with powerbi.we want to build a powerBI report base on the project information. but cannot get all the information

Jim
Application Engineer en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 201-500 empleados

Great Collaboration Software

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: UI is easy to use. Issues are clearly tracked. Robust attachment management. Email notifications are effective and clear. Icon personalization is a nice touch.

I'm solving problems related to software design and development. We work across different time zones, and BackLog is great for our international projects. In conjunction with realtime collaborative software, we are able to use BackLog for high-level project organization.

Contras:

Working with the smartphone app is not as useful since the browser version is so well designed. Also unwieldy at times when flipping between different projects. No realtime chat. Wish there were more markdown options for formatting.

Daniel
COO en EE. UU.
Internet, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

At first Backlog seems like a bit much but now our team could not function with out it.

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Streamlined workflow and the ability to see who's accountable for what and where projects are. It's help us stay on track and keep projects under budget and on time.

It's task oriented without feeling like a burden. Other project management tools I've used feel like glorified lists but Backlog offers a lot more. Getting your team on board is difficult but the flow of using Backlog makes sense and came natural for us. We work 100% remotely so if it didn't work we would know right away something wasn't right.

Contras:

For us, one of the strengths about Backlog is the integrations with Typetalk. We use both but I do with they were more tightly integrated. For example, simply using at mentions on Backlog. Messages from Backlog issues go to Typetalk and we use @username to create an alert on Typetalk at the same time. This might be particular to our team but it's really helpful. When I type (@) on a Backlog comment or description I want the list of usernames to show.

Getachew
Construction supervisor en Etiopía
Servicios, 501-1.000 empleados

Sprint backlog

4,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Prioritization: A backlog allows the business to prioritize tasks and projects based on their importance and urgency.It ensures that the most critical items are addressed first, preventing important tasks from falling through the cracks.2.Resource allocation: With a backlog, businesses can effectively allocate their resources, such as employees, time, and budget.It enables them to plan and distribute resources based on the backlog's priorities, ensuring that resources are not wasted or misused.

Project Management Capabilities: Backlog offers a range of project management features, including task tracking, subtasking, milestones, and Gantt chart visualization.Users appreciate these functionalities to keep their projects organized.

Contras:

Complexity: Some users find Backlog to be too complicated, especially for those who are new to project management tools.The learning curve can be steep and may require some time to fully understand and utilize all of its features.

surendra
Developer en India
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Great Software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It is very user friendly and easy to use

I have been using backlog from the past 2+ years. It is very easy to use. It has many features like wiki, store file, gantt chart... Recently they introduced the Board which is very useful to see all the tasks in one place.

Contras:

There is nothing i am disliking from this software

Nguyen
Project Director en Vietnam
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good services with the best price

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I did use backlog in 4 years, and It good for my company with more than 120 users, and run 30 project at the same time

Contras:

need add more than status check (current status: open, In progress, Resolved, Closed) need add more (Review)

Bhadra
Marketing Manager en Indonesia
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

Good Experience

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: After using Backlog, each project management has been improved: better time management, better updates in team during project progress

- project management based - easy to use and create project/issue

Contras:

- some part confusing in terms of UI - people who was notified at first time issue created, wont be automatically notified if not mention in notify people when make comment/update

Productos farmacéuticos, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to learn quality program

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall excellent app for a great cost that your team has control over. You get to pay for the level your team will use without the burden of overwhelming excess features. Definitely recommend.

I've been trying out a lot of project management software lately and I think Backlog is a strong contender among them. It's quick to learn and the UI is sleek and appealing. It has all the essential features for project tracking and coordination. I liked the inclusion of the Wiki as well, and I like the tiered subscription model they use, making it easy to find a level of feature availability that suites your team's needs.

Contras:

There isn't anything major that stands out. There's room for more options and features (more specificity in the prioritization area, maybe) but it has all the essentials from what I can tell.

Mitchell
Software Developer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Backlog is a very useful tool

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Backlog has helped us better track software bugs and issues reported by our clients. It's definitely made our clients more satisfied with our service that we're now able to better keep track of, and respond to, the bugs and issues they raise.

I like the way Backlog helps us keep track of bugs and issues and which member of our team is assigned to them. Keeping track of bugs and issues that our clients raise is one of the areas that we struggle the most with, and Backlog helps us address this potential shortcoming.

Contras:

Some parts of the interface can be a little counter-intuitive to navigate. I think the next iteration of the Backlog interface could go a long way to make the tool easier to use, smoother, and even more useful.

Carmen
Senior Managing Director en EE. UU.
, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Backlog Review

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Solid PM tool with flexible pricing options.

Solid Project Management tool for software development teams. Interface is intuitive and training is minimal. Good reporting and project communication capabilities.

Contras:

Sometimes the more advanced features you are looking for are only available in the higher cost subscriptions.

Chiara
employee en Italia
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Chiara

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It is good compared to other product ex. Jira

I like that is easy to use but some features have to be more accurate.

Contras:

It is not always easy to understand where you are. There are a lot of functionalities but not always are clear

Prabu
Team leader en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Backlog review

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We can track the issue's status but its does not have completion percentage of the issue. Improve UI

issue type and tags. Easy to create new issue/task

Contras:

Need to concentrate on User Interface so that user can easily access the app

Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Suprisingly easy to use, yet feature-packed

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have a new healthcare application that is in the early stages of development. I was looking for a solution that was simple to setup, yet could effectively manage issues and provide a "home" for the project. Backlog's issue tracking + project wiki are the perfect combination and solution.

It was extremely easy to setup projects, including customizing issue categories and types. UI is very clean, yet provides lots of functionality without having to dig for buried actions.

Contras:

Only regarding the project wiki -- I'd prefer to see better HTML support instead of just Markdown.

Nchimunya
Software Engineer en Zambia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A genuine review on backlog

5,0 hace 11 meses

Prioritization, Task Scheduling, IT project management, The platform simple is to use and was easily integrated to our system

Contras:

Honestly I found the system to be user friendly and we haven’t found disadvantages yet but if we find any problems will let you know

Md Mohiminur
Manager en Bangladés
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

My office back is Backlog

5,0 hace 10 meses

Very easy to manage task.Hassle free edit start and out both times.Group tracking was top notch .In Backlog UI is very attractive from my side.

Contras:

In my opinion need to add more feature like screenshot images video etc.