Opiniones de Prodio

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
5,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

Prodio tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 5 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (5)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Prodio antes?

Filtrar opiniones (5)

Maciej
ceo en Polonia
Hardware informático, 11-50 empleados

One year with a Prodio.

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: So far, the overall experience has been fantastic. We were able to track our production activities withspreadsheets thanks to Prodio, which has dramatically improved the professionalism of our procedures.It plays a crucial role in how we conduct business every day.

Numerous elements of Prodio have been beneficial in enhancing our production procedures. Havingthe flexibility to develop recipes for each product has been immensely helpful because each finishedproduct contains quite a few raw materials. In addition, we can now more accurately track productionand assembly time thanks to the Shop Floor IU. That has been quite beneficial in determining a precisecost per unit.

Contras:

This app is addictive. I check what's happening in the company, even on my holidays, due to myability to connect from anywhere. Besides that, data is the most important thing; in this context,workers need to know the application.

Damian
CEO en Polonia
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I use their software to control machine uptime

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Prodio systems gave me full control of production and my business. I have more time for me and family. It's awesome

I use their software to control machine uptime. The best part is that now - in the time of the pandemic, I direct production from my phone. I know when employees start and finish work. I can see the production process live, thanks to which I am able to optimize my work in business.

Contras:

I miss the ability to connect to the smartwatch.

Michał
graphic designer en Polonia
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

very good

4,0 hace 2 años

The system is editable, easily adaptable to your own company. The work is divided into stages, it is ordered. Better information transfer within the company.

Contras:

I have some ideas for developing the system, sharing them. I know that developers are constantly working on updates.

Adam
CEO en Polonia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Prodio really helps me

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Our favourite. We use this app to support our expanding business. It has made managing inventorybetween two locations and keeping up with reorders simple. The Prodio staff is beneficial and makes itquite simple to use! Highly suggestible

the following are the main features that immediately come to mind; simplicity of use, customerservice, inventory management tools, creation of product compilations and recipes, capacity to uploaddata using Excel, and interaction with online chat box.

Contras:

A worker database can be created, although it is not essential. Thus, we can access not only the workhistory of the worker but also all the information about him from the worker's contract.

Mikołaj
partner en Polonia
Impresión, 11-50 empleados

Prodio is great!

5,0 hace 4 días Nuevo

Comentarios: I'm quite pleased with Prodio overall. Despite the fact that we are a tiny firm, we feel that the price isreasonable. It's quick and easy to add new orders, but more importantly, I can see right away if I haveall the necessary supplies on hand. Even if I have a few dozen pending orders, their graphicalrepresentation makes it quite simple to instantly identify any problems

I am huge fan of User-friendly UI that isn't complicated. This was my main buying factor whencontrasting Prodio with other comparable goods. It's all so organized and straightforward to scan, but itstill provides almost everything I could ever need. I also like how open orders are instantly updatedwhenever an inventory changes. This holds for every tool I've used so far; any changes I make in onearea are immediately reflected in all others.