Opiniones de Actimo

Sobre Actimo

Actimo: the 360° employee app & platform to drive employee engagement and business results. Your co-pilot to communicate, train & lead.

Descubre más sobre Actimo

4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Actimo tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 12 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Actimo antes?

Filtrar opiniones (12)

Rass
Rass
Head of Retail & People en Dinamarca
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent tool for improving internal communication

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We had some room for improvement on our internal communication and how the store employees could look up and find relevant information about various topics. Actimo has taking us a huge step forward on this. The next step is to improve our onboarding and training setup for the store employees, and I’m looking forward to have a great tool to improve this as well.
Finally the experience with Actimo has been great, and the customer support deliver far beyond what you can expect.

It’s very intuitive and easy to use no matter if you create content or you are located as an end user in a store. The platform is excellent for video communication, but also for engaging and reaching the employees with relevant communication and trainings. I love the many possibilities you have when building a message and all the statistic is an eye-opener.

Contras:

Nothing bad to say – But if it was possible when sending a new message to trigger a notification on the icon of the web app, then I would love it even more. It would increase the awareness and usage by the employees.

Andrew
SVP Client Development en RU
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Fantastic communication and training solution for mobile and remote staff

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Needed to get remote employees (different countries) synched up on our latest sales strategies. We wanted to be able to provide key information (useable at point of sale) and to deliver regular product update training and share sales best practice approaches. The tool delivers on all requirements - easy for leaders to communicate directly with the field - enable direct feedback - 'chunked' training (fitted anywhere in their schedules) - clear analytics of communication and training consumption and results.

Very easy to set up and use Give employees access to key work-related information Communicated directly to employees using any media directly to their mobile devices Easily deliver 'chunked' training on the go Measure message consumption and map to KPIs Social wall Pulse surveys

Contras:

More functionality for campaign planning.

Thomas
Project developer en Dinamarca
Deportes, 1.001-5.000 empleados

The Swiss Knife of business related social platforms

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been able to solve various challenges in a short amount of time by using Actimo. Thanks to the excellent customer support (which is by far the best I have encountered for this kind of quick and hands-on trouble shooting) I have been able to understand and get the most out of Actimo.

After a semi-steep learning curve, it's easy to make presentations or apps for almost any purpose. The oppournity to turn an idea into a product in a couple of hours, is what makes Actimo stand out to me.

Contras:

As I deal with a lot of send-outs of the same material to various groups on different dates, I am missing a way to micro-manage my groups and send-outs. Who recieves what when, and what time do they recieve a reminder? For now, that's something you have to do manually, so I would like some better options for automations.

Lays
Physioterapist en Brasil
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Positive and operant

5,0 hace 4 meses

actimo had a positive impact on my company, with agility tools in human resources, developing the work of employees, where they were more successful in their tasks, with significant improvements in professional performance.

Contras:

the actimo software facilitated and covered the company's internal work, thus having no negative points.

Daniel
Project Manager en Dinamarca
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An essential part of our internal communication

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We had a hard time reaching our staff and making sure they were in-the-know on our company vision, procedures, and helped us increase the social perspective as well. Our workforce is primarily millennials and we needed a tool to increase engagement on their mobile phone. The Actimo customer success team has helped us optimize our communication with content calendars and best practices.

It's very easy to use and can be customized to whatever our need is when it comes to communicating with our workforces across locations with a wide range of engagement and training tools.

Contras:

Honestly I think it's the best platform I've ever used having come from a large organization with many tools that couldn't work that well together in a unified system with full insights across products.

Anders
Digital Learning & Development Specialist en Dinamarca
Comercio minorista, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A solid learning system with focus on communication and engagement

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We use Actimo for onboarding, corporate learning, communication and strategic functions.

This product is so easy to use. And many of the solutions are plug and play. This means you can quick and easy make learning content, and communicate this to your employees.

Contras:

Small things such as the search functions within the admin page, could be improved as it is slow.

Julie
Coordinator en Dinamarca
Sector textil, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy onboarding and communication to all employees

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We wanted a very simple solution to help onboard and communicate with our new staff and we found that with Actimo. Their support team are quite good at helping us with new ideas to fully engage our employees.

The ease of use, full control of design (which is important to us) and all the cool features such as gamification and social wall which helps us all stay connected across locations.

Contras:

I think it could improve the platform design a bit, looks a bit too corporate sometimes even though it's really easy to use.

Ieva
Ieva
Partner & COO en Dinamarca
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy, instant and interactive communication solution

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use Actimo's solutions to communicate with our members. We have received great feedback from our team as well as the members.
Besides that, we have experienced fantastic Customer Success Management and Support on the way.

- It is so easy to set up! It is intuitive and smart. After I had learned to make a newsletters, I could build surveys, an app and a learning module. - Functionality, the modules available on Actimo allows us to create interactive and exciting content. - Customization - we are able to create solutions to reflect our brand.

Contras:

Our experiences has been very positive.

Carolina
Carolina
Digital content producer en Suecia
Consultoría de gestión, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Thanks Actimo!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We want to create fast content that your colleges actually want to see and hear more about. We want to reduce the distance between the management team and the people in our organization. We want to improve the team spirit in the firm as well as set a modern tone on our internal communication. Actimo helps us with this.

Simple to use and build creative communication.

Contras:

Would be great to have a red dot on the app for new messages, instead of only going with text messages. I think this would improve the opening rate. Today people open the text message, maybe in a meeting, and think to themselves – I will look at this soon. But then forgets. None looks at an old text message.

Kenny
Teamleader en Dinamarca
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent tool to reach everybody in the orginazation

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very possitive. The support has been proffesional and quick. Despite a tight timeline up to the launch, Actimo gave great support, which made the launch a succes.

Easy and quickly to use. Excellent tool to send out instructions using video, text and controlquestions.

Contras:

Sometimes some text switches from danish to english, which can be a problem for those of our employees who only speek danish.

Tine
Global Communications Director en Dinamarca
Producción de alimentos, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Empowering game changer

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: A game changer not least in regards to timely internal communication in geographically widespread organisations and organisations with blue collar work force and limited access to intranet for many employees. The platform offers a huge variety of solutions to modern comms and HR challenges. I would not live without it.

High on usability Provides easy access Empowers digitalisation of corporate comms Endless ways of engaging, communicating, training and measuring Easy integration through open API Continuous development of platform in close dialogue with costumers/users Spotless customer support

Contras:

I really do not have any cons at this moment. It ticks all the boxes for us

Rene
Network manager en Dinamarca
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool to connect a network of field workers

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use Actimo to communicate with our franchisees and their employees. As all companies are own entities it is great to have a common and easy-to-use platform to communicate.

Ease of use for end-users. What I like the most is that Actimo is extremely straightforward and self-explanatory for end user as well for creative/admin. Anyone can master it!

Contras:

Actimo fits our purposes very well. As our organization is quite small the price of contact per user is a bit high - so far we have been able to justify it and I am sure it stays that way.