Sobre Gorgias

Una mesa de ayuda que permite que atención al cliente vea en una pantalla el perfil del cliente, su pedido y las interacciones en el pasado.

Descubre más sobre Gorgias

I like how customizable the product is in conjunction with it per ticket pricing as opposed to per user pricing.

Contras:

Difficult to figure out how to forward a ticket.

Valoraciones de Gorgias

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Gorgias tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 102 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Gorgias antes?

Filtrar opiniones (102)

Brayan
Analista de sistemas en Guatemala
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Gorgias si no has encontrado algo que te atraiga la atención pruebalo no te arrepentiras.

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

nos ha permitido crear y gestionar la base de datos de los clientes de una forma facil y rapida.

Contras:

puede que llegue a colocar el ordenador en el que se utiliza lento si los requisitos son muy bajos o exactos.

Charles
Charles
Creative Director en España
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Better than Zendesk

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Pleasant.

Easy to use. Has live chat and now a customer support area to answer all those questions. Integrates with WhatsApp and Instagram. Allows multiple languages in one price plan.

Contras:

There's no pause plan when undergoing integrations or updating the website for a time, but you can always ask them to close it and come back later.

Alternativas consideradas: Help Scout, Intercom y Zendesk Suite

Razones para elegir Gorgias: Multiple languages in one ticket and ease of use.

Software anterior: Zendesk Suite

Razones para cambiar a Gorgias: The multiple languages, ease of use, and price all in one.

Eszter
Eszter
Marketing manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best help desk, highly customizable, reasonable price

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Although our website is not built on one of the major platforms that Gorgias integrates with we are still able to implement it and centralize all our messages, make it easy for our team to communicate, assign team members and deal with cases based on priority. Also, Gorgias pricing is based on how many tickets you use a month so it adapts to the ever-changing business needs.

We were looking for a helpdesk tool to make our customer service team more efficient by centralizing all communication channels into one (email, live chat, social media). Gorgias offers it all! Highly customizable dashboard, they even offer a 5 day free trial and if you re not satisfied after the first month, they refund you the money! Their customer service team is very helpful and knowledgeable.

Contras:

It would be nice if they offered phone support and more e-commerce integrations.

Stefanos
Customer Service Manager en Grecia
Comercio minorista, 10.000+ empleados

Gorgias: A Powerful Customer Service Solution

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Gorgias is an incredibly useful tool for customer service teams. It has enabled us to quickly and efficiently respond to customer inquiries.

Gorgias is a great customer support tool that has made it easy for our team to quickly respond to customer inquiries. It's simple to use, and the dashboard is well organized, making it easy to search for and respond to customer queries.

Contras:

One downside to Gorgias is that it can be slow at times and can be glitchy when switching between different screens.

Mark
Customer Experience Lead en EE. UU.

Gorgias Is Good But Having Severe Issues With Growth

2,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It was good in the beginning but the many problems the young platform has have become blaringly obvious as time has gone on.

Gorgias has a lot of integrated features that are great for our business such as Shopify integration and a great CSAT system that is easy to use and understand.

Contras:

Customer service is, unfortunately, not very good. I have been trying to get a resolution for a request to close out a number of tickets that fit into a certain parameter but nothin has been fixed for over 3 weeks. Every time I reach out, I am thrown to someone else who says they cannot help and now I do not get any responses. Their engineering team is having issues keeping up with the many bugs the system has. Also, updates will occur and shut your entire team down without notice. When I reached out about this, they claimed there was no way to give us forewarning the day of regarding possible updates that would impact our customer service productivity.

Magdy
Magdy
Professor en Egipto
Productos lácteos, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Great Technology from Gorgias

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: A good and simple platform for managing office work, responding quickly to many problems. Many workers can be performed in less time and thus this program saves a lot of time.

This program is characterized by ease of use, although the work team is small, but the customer support is good, it provides a free trial before purchasing, it is really a good office tool, this program gives a highly efficient dashboard, through this program it is possible to manage e-mail and means of communication highly socially efficient.

Contras:

The program needs to be developed and added some other features that make it easier to perform the work. Sometimes a problem may occur in the way some tickets work. Working on a laptop with this program is easier than working on a mobile phone.

Claire
Senior Ecommerce Manager en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Totally changed our customer service

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I love working with the team at Gorgias and their product! The number of developments I have seen since moving to them 7+ months ago is crazy!

I love how easy it is to treat our customer service team on this tool - the macro's make it easy to keep brand tone. It was helpful when we have a couple of other people within the company jumping in to help out with the customer service team to keep ontop of things as they can be allocated out. The onboarding and support provided by all the team were incredible!

Contras:

It can be a little clunky at points, I see a lot of issues online about downtime - although I think as we are in the UK we don't really see this with timezones. It would be good to have a few more 'zendesk' features on there like priority rankings just as when things get escalated to a manager it can be lost in a pool of issues.

Alternativas consideradas: Zendesk Suite

Razones para cambiar a Gorgias: It was very specific for ecommerce, had a strong integration with Shopify which was great!

Melissa
Senior Community Manager en EE. UU.
Arte y artesanía, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great basic CX manage but difficult to customize

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We joined Gorgias when the team was in flux, members were moving to different roles rapidly so we I feel like we got lost in the shuffle with really understanding and making the most of the product early on. Since, our support has been great with quick response time and can usually resolve or address a question quickly.

I love how Views are easy to navigate and the easy of backend use for turning on/off functionality.

Contras:

I dislike that it's difficult to customize and some of the key functions that would really help how the platform performs are difficult to use or fail to work sometimes. It's not the best experience on the customer's end.

Chase
Owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

We love Gorgias

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We use Gorgias for all of our customer service and it's been great for ticket management. Saved a lot of time, easy to tag colleagues to a ticket and assign to different reps.

Very simple workflow, great integration with our front end Shopify store. Easy to navigate to customers orders and view total customer spend. Pricing structure makes a ton of sense and is by ticket, not by seat, which for a small company where we all need transparency into what's going on in the service side of things is great.

Contras:

Wish it had a bit more functionality and ability to customize some things, but not a deal breaker by any means.

Lisa
CX Team Lead en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados

Love Gorgias!

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I personally love using Gorgias.

I love how easy and efficient the software is to use. It also connects to major CRM platforms.

Contras:

Our team personally doesn't use the Gorgias shortcuts for Shopify refunds/actions because it's a bit confusing. Another suggestion would be to be able to bulk select tickets and close them out with one click.

Software Engineer en India
Software informático, 10.000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

One of the best Shopify app for unifying all support conversations

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: The overall experience was excellent, and will definitely recommend this for your Shopify stores

I liked their UI the best and being a Freshchat user, I was able to quickly grasp their tool and use it effectively for my Shopify store. They provide a unified dashboard that provides me with a birds-eye view of all support conversations like email, chat, voice, SMS, social media, etc. I was able to easily view and edit my Shopify orders, and they provide full context of customer issues so that I can instantly reply to their queries.

Contras:

I did not identify any cons. Their setup was quick, and their in-app tour helped me get acquainted with all their features quickly.

Adrienne
Online & Marketing Manager en Australia
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great price for all of the features we need.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall fantastic, we were recommended Gorgias and the features did not disappoint. Besides the forwarding issue the rest of our discovery and onboarding process was pretty quick & seamless.

Creating across are simple and easy to implement and using them is really quick saving our team time. The deep integration with Shopify also allows our team to have instant visibility with customer information. Having the ability to also build rules to identify emails and help us prioritise has been fantastic and was definitely a selling point when moving over from our existing platform.

Contras:

Would love there to be a mobile app. I feel there also needs to be a stronger distinction/sound alert for chats as they're higher in priority and need to be actioned immediately. Unfortunately we did have some issues with email forwarding which the tech team weren't able to help find the cause so there were some teething issues moving over from our other platform to Gorgias & potentially missing some customer emails during that period. I'd also love if there was some type of help desk included in one of the app plans instead of using as add-on

Trevor
COO en EE. UU.
Electrónica de consumo, 2-10 empleados

Easy to Learn, Use, & Integrate

5,0 hace 2 años

In addition to having an intuitive UI, the capabilities enable quick responses to improve the customer experience and reporting to drive decision making. The macros and rules are simple to create, the Shopify integration keeps everything in one place, and the satisfaction reporting is easy to follow. The snooze feature is also a great way to ensure inboxes do not fill up and tickets are not forgotten. Whenever questions do arise, the Gorgias team is quick to help and provide demos if needed. The Gorgias team is also very transparent with their roadmap which helps us understand what we can and cannot do, and what may be coming in the near future. In addition to the simple capabilities and integrations, we have also been able to integrate with other apps as needed by doing some back-end work of our own. To cap it all off, Gorgias comes with a logical and transparent pricing structure.

Contras:

When a customer reaches out through multiple channels, the merge functionality typically prevents disorganization, however occasionally these are not recognized by default. Some channels are also not compatible to be merged, so they must remain separate. It would also be nice to create bulleted lists in the message like with Gmail.

Michele
Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Loving it so far

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Gorgias customer support is great. We have the best client success manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who helps us set up all of our folders and filters. Gorgias has a lot of capabilities to help streamline things so we really like it.

So far we really like using Gorgias. We just switched from Zendesk and Gorgias has more features- you get a better bang for your buck.

Contras:

It's pretty tricky to set up all of the rules and filters. I'm still getting used to it and still get confused. Luckily we have a great client success manager there who takes care of setting up a lot this stuff for us.

Latoya
Customer support agent en Jamaica
Servicios para el consumidor, 1.001-5.000 empleados

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: It's pretty great overall, I use it everyday, at first I thought it was not user friendly but it works and easy too

Live chat is easier my most liked, easy to navigate and shows a number to work with and how it goes down to zero

Contras:

My least favourite is the when I close a ticket I immediately go to another one and it could be a ticket someone is assigned to, also if I'm on the 4th slide and I come out of a ticket then I go back to the 1st slide

Megan
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

Great product!

Comentarios: great!

easy reporting, cheaper than competitors

Contras:

difficult to get help "onboarding" after launch, would love to set up a call to chat through how we can be optimizing

Ria
Social Media Coordinator en EE. UU.

5,0 hace 2 años

What I like most about Gorgias is how much you can customize the inbox and create filters for your needs. I also like how responsive their customer service is.

Contras:

I have been using Gorgias for around 6 months and do not have any current complaints.

Joe
Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

easier customer service and management

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: overall a very good experience.

replacing a cluttered email box that was used by 4 people - gorgias is a brilliant solution.

Contras:

setting up workflows can be annoying if you have to use tags, open/close status, etc. doesn't 100% meet our needs

Alternativas consideradas: HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Gorgias: ease of use

Head of Customer Experience en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, I love that gorgias is passionate about continuous improvement and the team is super helpful. The townhalls are always VERY informative.

It is fairly easy to use and the customer service is always super helpful.

Contras:

I would love to be able to track team efficiency with knowing how much time they are taking per ticket, per channel. Also, our returns integration is not the best for the team to be able to easily figure out the information, wish there was a better way that the data would be imported in to gorgias to understand dates and items returned.

Tracey
Sales Coordinator en Nueva Zelanda
Fuente de la reseña

Great product - makes customer interaction easier

5,0 hace 2 años

Allows our team to quickly respond to customer queries and to be able to tag them for future follow up when needed. Overall, a great system for keeping everything in check.

Contras:

There is too big a jump in Monthly tickets between the Basic Plan and the Pro Plan. We would like access to just one of the features available in the Pro plan, but we can't justify the cost or ticket count to change plans just to get this feature. Would be great if these could be offered as "add-ons" at individual prices so that you can customise your plan.

Natasha
Director en Bulgaria
Aerolíneas/aviación, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The most flexible software on the market.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: - very enjoyable, the only system that meets our requirements

- ease of setup - excellent customer support - strong integrations - easy for new staff to learn

Contras:

- clunky to setup - macros are a learning curve

Lindsey
Social Media Consultant en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Gorgias for Customer Chat

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, Gorgias is a great tool for staying on top of customer feedback and providing excellent customer service.

I really love how easy it is to interact with customers. You can quickly see new inquiries and categorize them by platform type. (inbox, chat, etc.) as well as label them for ease of referencing them later. My favorite feature is simply being able to search through past conversations. If I can't remember the specific answer I gave regarding an issue, I can search for a keyword and find it.

Contras:

I don't like that they took away the option to manually mark your Chat team as "unavailable". Instead, your chat is now available when your hours are set and unavailable when they are not. With a small team, we often can't be at the computer for the full set hours and like to jump on as we are available.

Cailey
Customer Service Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing communication and customer service

5,0 hace 2 años

Integration was extremely easy, customer support is always very timely and helpful, training webinars and sessions on new features happen regularly which makes things so easy to add/integrate.

Contras:

Some of the new features can be a little hard to navigate at firs however between the one on one calls offered and the webinars you can always find the answers you need.

Jessi
Director of Marketing and Operations en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

We love Gorgias!

5,0 hace 2 años

We're a small brand, but Gorgias helps us manage tickets across social platforms, voicemail, and most importantly, emails. We love the integration with Shopify! The Gorgias team is also super helpful in optimizing and customizing the tool

Contras:

I think it doesn't integrate with Instagram DMs yet.

Anna
Customer Experience Lead en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Gorgias is a growing company with the potential to change the customer support world.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The Gorgias team goes out of their way to add features to maximize your customer support efficiency.

Gorgias customer support is truly amazing. If they do not have a feature available that you want, they will make necessary changes to ensure the very best experience.

Contras:

Gorgias is very new. There are still some glitches that occur. If a glitch happens, the Gorgias team fixes it very quickly.