Filtrar por:

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre HubEngage

A feature rich employee communication and engagement platform for mobile apps, intranets, digital displays and emails.

Descubre más sobre HubEngage

Mostrando 6 opiniones

Allie S.
Allie S.
CEO en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An excellent employee mobile app

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: HubEngage offers a great mobile application with a customizable interface for just $1.00 per employee per month.

Contras:

They should offer an unlimited price after so many people because it can be expensive. Remove the min. for those paying a higher monthly price

Ryan L.
Territory Executive en Canadá
Bienes de consumo, 501-1.000 empleados

Hub Engage Easy to use

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Great experience. All in one company chat board.

How easy it was to use. Very collaborative

Contras:

I still have not found anything that I do not like about it

Kevin E.
Assistant to the President en EE. UU.
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 501-1.000 empleados

Good Tool for Engagement / Some Features Slow to Mature

4 hace 5 meses

The platform allows our Team Members from across all of our locations to interact and share what is going on in their area. We have seen an increase in engagement with almost 2/3 of our Team Members active on the app.

Contras:

HubEngage is constantly working on new features to improve the app. They often seek input from the customer in order to build their queue for improvement. Overall, we appreciate the continuous improvement mindset; however, some of the features and upgrades have been a little bumpy on the rollout. One feature in particular that we have struggled with for a while is the ability to seamlessly upload videos without having to have an administrator help facilitate in the backend of the system. They are working on smoothing out this feature; however, in its current state it is not as easy to use as some of the social media platforms people are used to.

Lizz C.
VP of Team Member Engagement en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Customer Service at Its Best

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: It has been a wonderful experience from beginning to end. If you are thinking about a product to bring your team together this is it. I would be happy to speak with anyone about my experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

If I could give Customer Service more than 5 stars a would. This product is user friendly and has really brought my team together. The service from the support team has been exemplary. I could not ask for more.

Contras:

I did not like the formatting of the surveys in excel. But the support team assisted me in creating a format that not only worked for us but that my boss loved. So not an issue.

Frank D.
Sr. Director of Human Resources en EE. UU.
Automoción, 5.001-10.000 empleados

HubEngage Service

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Overall experience has been excellent. No regrets we selected HubEngage. The Service and Support are prompt and exceptional

All of them. The program is robust and continuing improving. There are many features and we can't even get to them, but they are there and we are starting to use more.

Contras:

None. The implementation was a bit cumbersome for us, but not because of the team at Hub. The cumbersome implementation was because of getting all our administrators to use the tool

Chris R.
EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

Awesome solution for employee mobile applications!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: HubEngage offers more features than other similar platforms and at a fraction of the price! The apps incorporate robust segmentation, interactive experiences, gamification, scavenger hunts and geo-targeting, and a highly customizable implementation!