15 años ayudando a las empresas colombianas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de ServiceTitan

Sobre ServiceTitan

Con la confianza de más de 100 000 contratistas, ServiceTitan es un software ampliamente utilizado para empresas de servicios y reemplazos residenciales.

Descubre más sobre ServiceTitan

Contras:

It has been a while since we used this software so I don't know if this has changed, but at the time this was very frustrating.

Valoraciones de ServiceTitan

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
3,8

Probabilidad de recomendación

ServiceTitan tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 220 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado ServiceTitan antes?

Filtrar opiniones (220)

Madison
Madison
Customer Service Representative en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

The all in 1 Software for the trades

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Overall ServiceTitan is the best. I am a huge advocate for the ServiceTitan software. I only want to see it grow even more than it already has. They are constantly improving the software!

I love the all in one software that ServiceTitan is. It combines so many features into one convenient location. I have always felt this way since the beginning.

Contras:

ServiceTitan is a wonderful software. And I don't have anything to say that could be a con at this time. Maybe that I wish more people were using the community feature!

hace 6 meses

Thank you so much for leaving us this review, Madison! We appreciate how active you are in the ServiceTitan Community, and are grateful for your feedback. Please know your experience, your feedback, and your continued support are invaluable to us.

Stephanie
Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Business Essential

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I have been with Service Titan since 2015 and I would not use any other software. It can be challenging to keep up with how fast technology is changing but I know that Service Titan is working hard to help me make my business more profitable and efficient everyday.

Service Titan is the gold standard for running a trades business. It makes it easy to communicate to customers, record history and get an up to the minute snapshot of how our business is running.

Contras:

Service Titan struggles with responsiveness in customer service. Also, not every contractor is ready to undertake the implementation of such a robust software so it requires extra help for set up and training that Service Titan does not provide.

hace 5 meses

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review, Stephanie! We are thrilled to hear about the success you've experienced on ServiceTitan and appreciate the feedback you provided that will help us to improve. Thank you for being a wonderful partner!

Pamela
Accounting Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

User Experience

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: It's been a game changer for us. We use a few of their pro products from marketing to vehicle tracking. We can see at any given moment how the business is performing operationally.

Payment processing is very valuable. So much time is saved by customers going online to make payments and not tie up anyone on the phone. Our technicians can easily take cards and mobile capture checks in the field for next day depositing.

Contras:

Construction estimating and some other features that go along with this are not where they need to be yet, but they are working on enhancements all the time.

hace 2 meses

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Pam! We are thrilled to hear you find payment processing valuable and that ServiceTitan has saved you time.

Spencer
Business Development Manager en
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

I was told that we we need to revise our business model. WHAT?!

2,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Stay away if you are a person who values customer service and being treated with respect. After all you pay their wages.

Lots of features. Some Useless, some not. I can see how the features would work for other companies but for us we ended up turning off a good amount of them as they added a lot of unnecessary steps. They do have good invoicing and job scheduling.

Contras:

The reason I even decided to write this review (I never write reviews) is because we had subscribed to the Service Titan software and had a pretty good time using it. It seemed to really help us. We got on board with them about a year after they started up. So they were able to work out some bugs in their software and make it at least sustainable. However, they started to do update after update after update. With these updates we got thrown into their "beta testing" without even getting our consent first. We were doing something one way and then they would introduce a new "feature" and it would completely derail our entire process and we would have to start from square one. This happened repeatedly. My second issue with this company is that the designate each company that subscribes to their service what they call a "Success Manager". Which is cool and all but when the success manager knows less about their own software then you do, that's a problem to me. On top of that, the Success Managers we were assigned were rude. The first one was so rude that I requested another because I thought that every time I would talk to this person I would lose my freaking temper and say things that shouldn't be said. So now we get a second Success Manager, which we thought was going to make everything better. Nope. We get this new Success Manager and I mention to her that we have been having an issue with our payroll being reported correctly through Service Titan and we had to do our payroll calculations through an outside software, which wasn't a big deal, it was just an extra step we were trying to avoid. After emailing back and forth and being on phone calls multiple times trying to figure out something that is incredibly simple but they couldn't seem to get their software to do the math, I receive one final phone call. The Success Manager states that she has the answer and all of our payroll problems were solved. Definitely not. She brought us down the completely wrong path and when I told her that isn't what we were trying to do we wanted it done a different way, if possible, her response is, "Well typically companies don't operate their business that way so maybe you should consider restructuring your business model." WHAT?!?! are you kidding me? We have been in business for 60 years and you are going to tell me that because YOU can't figure something out, something that is beyond simple math wise you just have to tell the software to do it for us, that we have to reevaluate our entire business model??? The least she could have done is said something like, "I don't believe our software will do that but let me see what I can do." At least that would have shown some promise. That is just the tip of the iceberg but after the multitude of issues we have had with them trying to figure out minor problems and being told, "too bad so sad", I had to write a review. I don't want anyone else to experience what we experienced. We are paying for their wages and they continuously seem like they are trying to get us to cancel. I may be difficult at times and I am completely aware of that, but for things like that to be said regardless of how difficult anyone may be is absolutely ridiculous.

Rob
Service Manager en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

More features, more benefits, more issues

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall, Customer service has been pretty responsive, although not always able to provide a viable solution or work-around to issues. The software itself is robust to the point of being overly so. There are a ton of features. The Pricebook alone has a ton of aspects we continue to underutilize such as product images, recommendations, and templates. It took a ton of work to get everything setup and running the way we want and there is still a lot of room for improvement. The best part about ST is the community. Between Facebook groups, forums, networking events and new ideas within ServiceTitan, somebody has an answer to your issue 95% of the time. The financing integration has really helped our technicians help more of our customers as well.

I believe ST works diligently to add new features and expand existing features. Some oversight may exist on fixing bugs or addressing issues. ServiceTitan has more functionality than most other CRMs, but the more complex something is, the more issues there can be. ServiceTitan has absolutely given us a better grasp on business operations and helped us increase our revenue.

Contras:

Location being required for field staff is a huge battery drain on devices and not a function we need for the software to work as we intend it, especially as the dispatch map doesn't update in real time. The software is very expensive and requires a large investment to make someone a "Managed Tech" meaning it is restrictive for certain roles in our organization.

hace 2 meses

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, Rob. We appreciate the feedback and will be sharing this with our team internally. This is exactly the type of feedback we need to continue improving and become the software of the trades.

Controller en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 51-200 empleados

6+ Years Using Service Titan

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Both companies I have worked for saw major improvements after switching software. Service Titan provides a level of detail that the other systems were missing.

Service Titan is excellent at keeping everything organized. I have worked for two different companies that switched to Service Titan. It vastly improved our customer service and efficiency.

Contras:

The customer service over the years has not been great. I know they are working to improve it though. Also there are some great features that are hidden unless you ask your CSM to turn them on. There should be more discussions or annual reviews about features that companies could add to improve quality of life without the customer having to ask or research on their own.

hace 6 meses

We appreciate your review, Chris! Feedback like yours helps us gain a deeper understanding of contractor needs and expectations. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or explore further, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Darius
Operations Lead en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent Field Management for an affordable price

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: No software solution is going to be perfect or completely handle everything you need (not without major cost at least!)
Overall ServiceTitan handles everything we need and provides accurate accounting as well.

ServiceTitan excels really well at providing technicians in the field with tools they need to estimate, sell and install/repair for residential customers. The mobile app is beautiful and easy to use. I love how technicians can create quick quotes from estimate templates, show pictures and pricing, good/better/best options and financing and even take payments and signatures on the go. You can even create custom forms such as troubleshooting and job arrival/completion forms.

Contras:

ServiceTitan is not the best solution for commercial business. Creating quotes from the office is still not efficient, could be done differently. Multi-day jobs are confusing to figure out.

Zachariah
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Service Titan is the best of both worlds!

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: So far Service Titan is what helps us run our business the most. Without it, we could still run, but it would be a ton more difficult to do so, considering it keeps us from having to use multiple services in its place.

Service Titan makes it so you can have a ton of different functions tossed into one app, which is extremely useful, and handy when it comes to doing multiple things in a day. Its dispatching feature and customer feature is by far my personal favorite, as we are able to easily save a customers info into the software, and look back on their profile at any point for past jobs, invoices, estimates, equipment, etc. and just as easily dispatch out a technician to the job to work.

Contras:

Service Titan, as great as it is, is a beast, which makes it extremely difficult to get setup properly the right way at first. We have had to redo so many things due to unproper setup first or second time round, and even still to this day, our Service Titan isn't perfect or anywhere near it, but we are getting closer.

hace 6 meses

Thank you for this wonderful review, Zachariah! Feedback like yours is essential to our ongoing efforts to make ServiceTitan software the right choice for contractors. Please reach out if you have any specific suggestions or questions.

Renee
Controller en EE. UU.

The Joys of Software - Service Titan

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: From an accounting angle, it's great from top to bottom - nuts and bolts - assist with all aspects - and export with ease to other software i.e. Quickbooks Enterprise.

The ease of accessibility and ease of customer service assisting with any issues that arise during a normal workday.

Contras:

Always updating and have to get used to using different view platform but it functions so well.

hace 2 meses

Thank you so much for this incredible review, Renee! We appreciate you taking the time to share this and are thrilled to hear that it fits your business needs across the office, techs, and customers.

Brandi
Brandi
VP en EE. UU.

The only CRM you need!

5,0 hace 6 meses

It does everything you need in one program!

Contras:

I wish there were not so many add-ons that cost extra.

hace 6 meses

Thank you so much for leaving us this review, Brandi! We appreciate the kind words and we are honored to have played a part in your business journey.

Janet
Owner en Canadá

Disappointed and unhappy

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Disappointing. Eager to accept your money, no real support after they have your money

No support provided by Service Titan to fix a major problem involving materials, services, taxes set up but at a later date disappearing and no one at Service Titan believes or cares about fixing the problem. They just tell you to add it back in and let them know of other issues so they can ignore them as well.

Contras:

The inability for it to be reliable. How do you know what you've lost when random information goes missing and you only find out about it when it's too late and you need it in the system.

Anthony
Owner en EE. UU.

Well worth the money!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I was a Service Titan user while working at another company and when I left that company to start my own company, I was presented with a tough decision on which Home Service software I would use. Because I already had experience with Service Titan, I thought it would be good to test out another provider. I signed up with another provider, went through the onboarding process, and disliked the entire process and software. I ended up cancelling my service with the other provider before we went live as a company, and switched over to Service Titan, which looking back, is probably the best decision I ever made for my company.

Service Titan offers a lot of features, they have great ways for you to learn the software, and are always looking for ways they can bring more value to their customers. Every person I have worked with at Service Titan has been helpful, kind, and happy to be of service. Additionally, they are really helping create a community of contractors that allows you to connect and get ideas from other contractors through a lot of their networking channels.

Contras:

The reason most contractors complain about all these home service software companies is because they are contractors who work with their hands and are not yet comfortable with the technology. There is a pretty big learning curve to go from whatever system was being used before, but I assure you, if you fully commit, give it your all, Service Titan should be able to help your business grow in new and exciting ways, and in the long term, will likely reduce your overall operating costs because of how many things can be automated.

hace 3 años

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and choosing ServiceTitan. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. We're happy to hear that you love ServiceTitan and that you decided to go with ServiceTitan when you started your own company. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

Jay
Systems Development en EE. UU.

Service Titan Rocks!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Service Titan has enabled us to grow in ways we didn't know were possible. With data tracking, a better selling platform, more efficient call booking, and a very easy to use system, we couldn't be happier. Please understand that in the process of selecting Service Titan we painstakingly researched a multitude of different options. Hands down this is the most versatile and productive option. But the best part...the Service Titan staff. I have never had the opportunity to work with a service provider that was absolutely at the top of their game every time I made contact with them. Until now. From their sales staff on down to tech support everyone has been impeccably perfect in the service they have provided. The way they manage our account is fantastic. They departmentalize every aspect of the Service Titan experience to ensure that you will be dealing with the person that has the answers and can make it happen. Do you want to know how to grow your business? Use the Service Titan business model as your example of perfection. With service like theirs you will gain all the customer you could ever dream of. We should all be this good.

Data tracking, phone call recording, dispatch efficiency, invoicing, and on and on. This product does so much for us it is hard to point out the "pros". They just keep impressing me every day!

Contras:

This product does not do everything that we would like it to do. But in order to do that we would be spending an exuberant amount of money to have our own software developed. Also note that we are not your typical home service provider. We are a plumbing company that provides everything from minor repairs on up to plumbing a multi-million dollar high-rise project. And the things it doesn't do has just forced us to find better ways of doing things. Service Titan also works hard to develop their product based on customer feedback. We have been with Service Titan for a short time now and already two of my suggestions have been made a reality.

Alissa
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Easiest software to use on the market!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Service Titan changed the way we did business. We moved from a time and material situation to flat rate pricing and the software made that move incredibly easy.

The ease of use was the most important feature in implementing a new software program in our business. All of the staff were easily able to maneuver their way around the software after just a day of training.

Contras:

My only complaint is that it is on the pricier side. However I do believe that you get what you pay for and the features of this software are incredible.

Leticia
Office Manager en EE. UU.

My ST Review

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: 4 STARS. I like working with Service Titan and Titan Advisor to improve our processes and learn how to use the software to the best of our ability

I like that ST works on improving processes on a consistent basis. They cover all necessities and they take their users suggestions for improvements

Contras:

I want more ability to create complex reporting options. Also, there are many configurations that can make our lives easier that we don't find out about until we reach out for an issue that it can solve.

hace 6 meses

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, Leticia. We're glad you're a part of the ServiceTitan community! Your input will be shared with the team to ensure we are always improving in the most meaningful way possible.

Josh
Accountant en EE. UU.
Servicios, 51-200 empleados

Honest Review

5,0 hace 5 meses

Pantheon trip was pretty awesome and enjoyed it.

Contras:

Pantheon trip was pretty awesome and enjoyed it but it wasn't long enough.

hace 5 meses

Thank you so much for leaving us this review, Josh! We are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed Pantheon in Orlando this year. Can't wait to see you back next year!

Jay
Vice President en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Central Nervous System for your HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical Contracting Business

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Even though my experience with ServiecTitan was brief, I have nothing but great regards for the platform.

I love the mere fact that ServiceTitan is truly the alpha / omega for software that serves as the backbone for the technologically under served home services industry!

Contras:

Complexity and commercial model. The software is extremely complex and ServiceTitan does a phenomenal job of flying their onboarding staff onsite or inviting new clients to the local HQ (either Glendale, CA or Atlanta) for implementation. I firmly believe in this 4th Industrial Revolution that there will be a job title ServiceTitan Administrator that will be held in high reverence. The software is unbelievably expensive to a majority of the market. Typically the commercial model comes across as offensive and stakeholders have to realize that ServiceTitan is an investment and data shows "Average 27% revenue increase in the first 9 months".

hace 4 años

Thank you, Jay, for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We're happy to hear that ServiceTitan has helped your business. We've been working hard to build an amazing software for our customers and we are thrilled you think so, too. Thank you for sharing your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Risa
In Office Project Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, great product

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I used ServiceTitan to dispatch technicians, keep projects in order, hold all customer inquiries, and to generally help run the office. It was a great change from the software we were using previously to complete all these tasks.

This software is so easy to learn and teach. The interface is very user friendly, properly labeled, and easy on the eyes. There isn't a lot of unnecessary buttons or icons that can confuse, which would make learning it that much harder.

Contras:

I didn't have many cons when using this software, but if I had to pick one, I would say that changing the sizing of the fonts, boxes, etc. was not as easy as I would hope. It has a large font, which many people prefer, but because I run multiple programs at a time I need small, space saving fonts. Other than that, it was great.

hace 4 años

Hi Risa, thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use. That means talking to our customers, listening to their feedback, and constantly improving. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together

Danelle
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

High pressure sales, traps you in a contract

1,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Horrible compay. They send some sales techs to smoosh you, trick you into a lengthy contract that can not be canceled in any way. Only a SCAM company makes you sign a contract you can not cancel before you can even see there product. They don't care about your company, they care only about money. Tried to get us to sign up for more guys than we even had, so they can get more money. "won't you be hiring soon?" Total scam, stay way.

Nothing. They lied to us and tricked us into a contract we can not cancel. We do not want thier product. They will not work with you at all. Just want to trap you and take your money.

Contras:

It's to much for our small company. They trapped us in a contract for two years, we tried to cancel before the contract date even started. You can not cancel in any way. You can not see the database until you sign a long contract. So you can't even see if it will work for you until you sign up for an expensive lengthy contract. Not to mention they tried to set us up for my guys than we actully have, because they charge per tech. So they can get even more money from us monthly for no reason. It's way to much for a small family company, they know that. They trapped us into a contract.

A Titan in your business

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Very good company with a strong commitment to the contractors.

This software was straight forward to install and implement. We had an implementation team that helped us stay on track while bringing the Service Titan features on stream. Many helpful reports and tracking features. Regular intuitive updates. Good support. They are Titans ready to help your business.

Contras:

There is still so much potential to develop this program even further. I am impatient for their upgrades.

hace 5 años

Thank you so much for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use, and during those times when it's not, our great support team is always here to assist. We've got lots of exciting releases planned for this year. Stay tuned! And we look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

Donja
marketing manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Excellent product and service

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: mixed, some services are awesome and others it depends what support team you get

All the information in one place without having multiple software

Contras:

Sometimes its very confusing and support isnt always the best

Jayson
general management en EE. UU.

Doc Zortman

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It is a challenge to learn it's many uses.
I currently use Sales Fource in another company I own and I realize they certainly have different uses but S F was easier to navigate and learn.

we are fortunate to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as our direct Contact. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knows the software forwards and backwards and is patient with us as we ramp up it's many uses...

Contras:

I think it could be more intuitive. It takes a number of correct steps that the user absolutely has to make the choices and HAS TO know all the choices.

hace 3 años

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. While we're always developing new features to keep ServiceTitan on the cutting edge, some of the features take time to adopt. For features that are not as intuitive to navigate, our great support team is always here to assist. We've got lots of exciting releases planned for this year. Stay tuned! And we look forward to celebrating your continued success together

Fuente de la reseña

Best software we've found for our business

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall we are so glad we found Service Titan two years ago. It has improved so much of our business and we can't believe we ever worked without it. The pace of innovation at ST is quick which makes us excited for even more improved features.

The modern design, full features, mobile app, and great customer service.

Contras:

Reporting can be questionable and not adaptable to our business sometimes which means we end up tracking some things outside of Service Titan. Tutorials and training could be easier to access and use.

hace 5 años

Congratulations on your success! We're delighted we've been able to play a role in this. We're proud of ServiceTitan, but never satisfied. We'll never stop innovating and improving, and it's shops like yours that make all of the hard work worthwhile.

Angila
GENERAL MANAGER en EE. UU.

THE BEST HVAC SOFTWARE I HAVE SEEN

5,0 hace 3 años

ALL IN ONE SOFTWARE, UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF TRAINING AND IN DIFFERENT FORMATS, UNLIMITED CUSTOMER SUPPORT, DEDICATED TRAINERS TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH SET UP

LIKE ANY SOFTWARE THERE ARE BUGS AND PAIN POINTS

hace 3 años

We love hearing feedback like this at ServiceTitanthank you! When we set out to provide contractors and their teams the kind of technology that would improve their businesses, this is exactly the kind of story we'd hope to hear. Thanks for choosing ServiceTitan and sharing your experience with us.

Jessica
Business Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Makes customer service a breeze!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Everyone in my office and in the field thinks ServiceTitan blows our previous software that we were on for 10 years out of the water! It's easy to use and easy to learn. I love how the software is easy to follow from incoming phone call to invoicing the job.

Service Titan has given us the ability to track ALL our interactions with a customer. Our old software made it very difficult to track phone calls that didn't result in a booked job. Now, anyone who answers the phone knows exactly what the customer has spoken about with us in the past. Even our techs in the field have all the info our office has!

Contras:

I wish the accounting integration with Quickbooks was a little more seamless.

hace 5 años

Thanks for your feedback! We love hearing how ServiceTitan helps our customers connect better with THEIR customers. We're guided by our mission to help home service companies more easily manage their business and be more successful and it's reviews like yours that motivates all 600+ of us to continue working tirelessly toward this goal.