Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Skyword

Skyword es una de las plataformas de marketing de contenidos líderes. Skyword crea y gestiona centros de contenido digital para marcas empresariales.

Descubre más sobre Skyword

Filtrar opiniones (13)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Skyword antes?

Filtrar opiniones (13)

Patricia R.
Technology Integration Specialist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Our Internal Marketing Made Easy

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Skyword360 is only one of the tools in our belt for monitoring our internal marketing materials, but it is definitely one of my favorites, easily allowing my team to distribute and monitor materials sent through out our organization. I manage this process for several departments (one of the many hats that I wear), and that job wouldn't half as manageable without Skyword.

Ease to use interface. Tons of collaborative features. Great customer service. Skyword has also integrated well with our existing systems.

Contras:

I don't have any complaints. Skyword functions just as I would expect it to. My only grievance would be the cost, but you get a quality solution for a premium price.

Rose D.
Founder/CO en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A powerful and flexible content marketing platform

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Skyword is a very dynamic and powerful content marketing platform with excellent customizable tools that can be applied to any content marketing program. The team of editors that works there is top notch, and they can help shape a unique voice and message that is tailored to each brand. Tech support and customer service are also excellent. You always get a prompt, thorough response to your questions as they come up. Skyword seems to be continually developing and refining its product in response to customer feedback as well, so it's very likely that the platform will continue to improve in the future.

Its flexibility -- there are so many different features and settings you can customize within the portal to suit the needs of your content marketing program.

Contras:

On rare occasions, you may encounter a slight delay in response time or minor glitches when attempting to access the image library.

n/a en Canadá
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Skyword the software that helps write articles

4 hace 3 años

The software pays you for each article that you make and write. pays $45-$50 per article you make.

Contras:

The job could take lots of time to make and publish articles.

Lin V.
IT Analyst en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Amazing Marketing Tool

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We've used Skyword in tandem with Contently to get an idea of which works best for all of our departments. I'm finding them fairly on par with each other. Skyword offering a very consistent user experience and depth of analytics.

Customer service is incredible. Skyword has been a god-send for our internal marketing and training initiatives. It offer a bit more flexibility and collaboration and editing between resources than our other platforms.

Contras:

No complaints yet. Skyword has really done a great job of fitting our needs. Our marketing efforts have been greatly improved.

Lee P.
Freelance writer en Ecuador
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Skyword review

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Skyword is my client, offering access to many businesses/clients. I value the relationship. I am a veteran contributor to Skyword clients and appreciate the helpfulness offered by Skyword employees.

Allows me to write articles and provides user-friendly functionality.

Contras:

Spellcheck is erratic and often incorrect. Doesn't provide enough opportunities to acquire new clients.

Angela T.
Writer en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Writing for Skyword

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've been working on contract with Skyword since 2011. This marketing agency offers incredible opportunities for businesses and brands to connect with talented creatives and scale quality content production. The user interface and customer service are both top notch for this indutry.

It's updated often and easy to use.

Aviv C.
Senior Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great people who will help you leverage their platform to produce amazing content marketing

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The ability to write high quality articles that are SEO optimized.
Also, the option to easily onboard freelancers that can write content

SEO focused Publishing Calendar Approval Process Blogging platform for writers Amazing people behind the product that help create a great customer experience

Contras:

Can't override SEO rules when needed Too many functions that can be confusing - Keep it simple Platform shows only content stats and not for the entire website

Fiona B.
Editor en RU
Producción audiovisual, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Intuitive but a bit too prescriptive

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The platform is very easy to navigate and is very intuitive eg when inserting hyperlinks or images, for example. However, there are a couple of limitations regarding SEO. The requirement for multiple use of key words - in the headline, within the first 100 words or so and within the body copy - sometimes means the copy does not flow as well as it could. Equally, ensuring the key words are upfront in the headlines does not necessarily generate the best headline from a grammatical point of view. When required edits have been made, which have pushed the word count over 700 words, the system does not let you submit or rather resubmit the copy. The need for a strict 700 word count is a little prescriptive too - perhaps there could be a little leeway on this ie + or - 2% of the overall words.

Easy to use and intuitive.

Contras:

Issues surrounding SEO - is a bit too prescriptive at times.

Sarah M.
Site Coordinator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Great for School Management

4 hace 2 años

Holds a massive amount of information Creates custom reports Very secure log in Easy to assign different views to different people

Contras:

There are almost too many functions to make this software useful Each district needs their own log in page, so if you click the wrong one on accident, you'll never get in

Elizabeth L.
Account Strategist en EE. UU.

Looks slick and dynamic

4 hace 5 años

The interface is user friendly. Not sure what else to write but i have to add more details so that I can submit this survey. Wish I didn't have to write so much. But I will keep typing.

Contras:

Not as customizable as I would like. Not sure what else to write but i have to add more details so that I can submit this survey. Wish I didn't have to write so much. But I will keep typing.

Respuesta de Skyword

hace 5 años

Hi, can we please remove the last three sentences of the Pros and Cons? That info is not helpful to those looking at reviews. "Not sure what else to write but i have to add more details so that I can submit this survey. Wish I didn't have to write so much. But I will keep typing."

Megan W.
Owner en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo

Very Happy User

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I use this platform as a writer, and I honestly love the way it's laid out. I'm also signed up on Contently, which in comparison, can feel overly busy. Skyword's teams are also amazing, communicative, fun to work with, and are obviously invested in your improvement as a content creator.

It's straightforward layout.

Contras:

The text editor can be buggy.

Marc R.
Engineer en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I had a very good experience using Sky word software.

5 hace 5 años

Sky word is very user friendly and easy to navigate. When compared to my use of similar other software's Sky Word is exceptional.

Contras:

My only con is the lack of options and customization which slightly limits the users abilities to fit individual needs.

Fiona T.
Writer en Canadá
Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Skyword is a great platform

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I enjoy using Skyword, its easy to source images and format my work. Sometimes I find that it adds a semi colon places where I didn't have one but reopenign the program fixes the issue.

Writing is easy and placing images is trouble free.

Contras:

A little formatting issue.