Opiniones de QuickBooks eCommerce

Sobre QuickBooks eCommerce

TradeGecko es un potente software de gestión de inventario y pedidos para marcas multicanal, comercio electrónico y venta al por mayor.

Descubre más sobre QuickBooks eCommerce

Easy to use is what a like most about this software.

Contras:

The reporting is TERRIBLE. Want to see how many products you sold in the last 12 months.

Valoraciones de QuickBooks eCommerce

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

QuickBooks eCommerce tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 557 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado QuickBooks eCommerce antes?

Filtrar opiniones (557)

Marlyn Yolideska
Marlyn Yolideska
Independiente en Argentina
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

El mejor software para pequeñas, medianas y grandes empresas

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Quickbooks nos permite manejar todas nuestras necesidades contables de forma eficaz y eficientemente. Por esta razón, no pretendemos cambiar de software, ya que funciona efectivamente  en nuestra organización; vemos que es una excelente solución para los problemas que presentábamos antes de utilizarla, razón por la cual, la seguiremos empleando durante los próximos años.

Quickbooks es un sistema excelente; puede hacer casi todo a un nivel de excelencia. Todavía presento ciertas necesidades contables que QuickBooks no puede manejar aún por nosotros.

Contras:

La operatividad del sistema no siempre es muy acorde a lo solicitado. Por esta razón; es muy común que deba consultar archivos de ayuda o usar google para recordar cómo debo hacer una tarea poco repetitiva, debido a que la interfaz de usuario no es sencilla. Tiene un grado de complicación, para descifrar cómo realizar la acciones poco ejecutadas, sin una dirección. El empleo de otras herramientas es frustrante en muchas ocasiones.

Phill
Phill
Producción de alimentos
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente: GetApp

Love it

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I have had a few bumps along the way with Tradegecko, but overall I love it. I was with Unleashed for 2 years when I heard about the Tradegecko integration with WooCommerce, which was exactly what I needed. I decided to do a quick trial in January to scope out the system for a potential end of financial year change over at the end of March. Within 2 hours I had decided to fully implement the system immediately. Mine is a particularly complex installation as I have a large number of WooCommerce extensions. Tradegecko has been relatively stable, but there have been a few learning experiences.

I was recently asked what I thought were the benefits of Unleashed over Tradegecko and my reply was that there, are none. The WooCommerce integration is a huge benefit for me, but even if that was taken away, I feel that Tradegecko has the edge. Unleashed does not do tax inclusive pricing well. If you are a wholesaler then this might not be much of a problem, however, if you are retailing too it does become an issue. Tradegecko seems to have solved these technical difficulties and it makes the system much easier to use.

Contras:

If you have an integration with WooCommerce then I strongly recommend you have a thorough backup system on your website before you install then do any updates of the Tradegecko app or WooCommerce app. I have had a couple of issues with updates and have now learnt to wait a couple of days before updating - for one issue I think I was the first person to update and experience the particular issue and therefore the technical team hadn't had a chance to fully investigate the bug. I have had a couple of issues with the helpdesk, but it was just one of their agents, and with any growing business there will be some technical staff who are more and less experienced than others. Also, their engineers don't work the weekends and I think this is something that could be improved, for a worldwide system and online so needs someone on hand 24/7. On the positive side of this however, they have been very responsive to some of my constructive criticisms and seem genuinely interested in improving their systems.

Respuesta de TradeGecko

hace 8 años

Hi Phill, Thanks for the honest feedback, and we are glad that TradeGecko has been able to help you meet your needs. We are always looking to improve our system and service, so we will be sure to pass your feedback on. Have a great day! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

Ifeanyichukwu
Salesman en Camerún
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Quickbooks has some flaws but it is still the best for small businesses

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I love Quickbook so very much because it helps my business a lot

Though the short comings of quickbooks it is still the best for small businesses

Contras:

Quickbooks are the best for small businesses but it's flaws keep on tarnishing it's reputation

CEO en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

TradeGecko - you want the REAL scoop - Read here - NO ONE will tell you this before you buy

1,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Well, i went through 4 attempts to integrate over a year, before after 1000's of hours documenting, troubleshooting, sitting on calls, I said enough is enough. I am done. They agreed, and I am on MTM until i move off shortly My new pick is not made yet. I can't stay here though. THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT Work as described. At all. Their methodology on Amazon changed over a 2 month period. I pointed that out to therm. I was on my third Account Exec at that point. You don't really have account execs, I was just providing them so much that they did not know about the holes in their system. (Returns automated processing non existent for example) , they were providing me some assistance.

Not much. The Product / Variant organization in the Left Hand Nav, takes a LONG time to get used to, it is far from intuitive. The "Intelligence " reporting is FAR from it. Garbage Data In garbage data in reports? Maintaining your inventory integrity is IMPOSSIBLE in TG. For "supply chain " software they do not take in data from integrated channels for the following critical fields: "On Order" (reserved) , IN TRANSIT (unbelievable) , and the CAPPER - They have NO MECHANISM TO RECORD unit level Returns. They depend on Sold 1 - Degrade one methodology and only count a return when the Amazon App is SYNC'd and the INV in Trade Gecko for FB overall INV position. Not taking into account Returns, muchus less inaccurate receivings, lost stock in the AMAZON distribution network (2 items a day for me) - you inv is INACCURATE on any item the moment it is shipped to AMAZON. Of course non of the above data gaps are discussed, nor is you will have to manually process returns at an order level in their system.

Contras:

Lets get right to it. The main reason people buy this platform is to integrate AMAZON FBA / and several other businesses. Any combination is possible - eBay and Walmart are supported BUT ONLY with a CART ROVER account which they provide and set up with WM etc. As is typical NO TRAINING is provided on CARtROVER, and there is no knowledge base in the Gecko system. Bonus, ther support will tell you that they are not able to support cart rover problems. So recapping yes you can integrate with other channels beyond WOO COMMERCE, and Amazon (whom have custom APP integrations we'll cover those next) - with a totally different, fairly complex, piece of middleware for which you will receive no training and limited support. A year in i get 5 errors a week out of Rover. Huge time sucker, you will notice a theme there. The GLARING inadequacy of TG is the lack of integrated returns processing. THIS IS THE DEAL KILLER. As we are all buying this tom mage our MULTI CHANNEL inventory with CONSTANT INS and OUT of 1 piece here on eBay, 2 units out the door on amazon and another on my Woocommerce site. In my 20 plus years of eCommerce I find that 5% is a good number for what you can expect in returns from the end customers. More on Amazon due to their return policies. Your inventory integrity is non existent quickly. You would need to sync the app daily or every other day. No one will ever give you that direction though from TG. Staff is unaware of these issues.

nefertini lance
Seller en Filipinas
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Quickbooks is the best partner for my small business.

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Mostly It took me an hour or more to finish with my inventory management using Excel but with Quickbook it only took me like half of time of my usual work time. With less time I had to do with my work the more time I have for my family and other things. I am so happy that I found this software that improves my daily living and also makes my workflow easier.

I like how easy it is to use and to understand. Does its job well, exactly as it should. The order entry portion runs easily, fits in with the actual world, and needs little training. The inventory management component makes managing inventories easier and gives us all the data we need to do so. Improved integration. The dashboard's user interface and navigation have been improved. Numerous reports that can be modified Projects, salaries, and other add-ons and interfaces are all supported. Contact information and transaction forms are very detailed.

Contras:

I did find the software installation process to be a little bit of a drawback. I needed assistance installing the software because it was a little difficult for me to do it. In addition, a strong internet connection was necessary for the process, and the location I was in had limited connectivity, making this component a little difficult. But once it was all done it'll be all good and easy to use until the end. The struggle in the beginning is worth it for its most helpful uses.

Ahmad
Internet en Nigeria
Internet, 11-50 empleados

Notwithstanding

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

notwithstanding, they leave off that they channel postings by 'Upheld.' This suggests the things are kept in the particular solicitation offered - starting with the most vital bidder. Various stages could present upheld postings by adding a couple to the most elevated mark of a properly situated results page organized by the standard study - not making the _entire_ results page just advancements. Also, they use dull guides to increase click-throughs to paid postings by making the principal posting join - which opens more nuances on non-upheld postings - go clearly to your site. Since most of the time the client was endeavoring to click more nuances (read your overviews), they will ceaselessly skip, returning to Capterra to tap the right "See nuances" interface taking everything into account - with your monetary advancement plan two or three bucks lighter.

Contras:

They convey motivator connections, and surveys composed and distributed by clicking a connection procure the commentator a gift voucher. (It doesn't make any difference on the off chance that the survey is positive or negative). There are many recorded occurrences of commentators composing surveys subsequent to following a connection and Capterra neglecting to respect their own cycle. It appears to be a piece unexpected that a site that says "believe us" would carry on that way.Assuming analysts should be "deceived" into composing surveys, it brings up issues about the authenticity of what is on the site.

Sona
Freelancer en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo

Straightforward yet Effective

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I have a much better-organized experience and excellent clientele service. QuickBooks eCommerce is a fantastic online experience that contains quick and accurate stock management.

This program has worked flawlessly for me, and I had no trouble implementing it. It's a fantastic choice in the context of the other contestants.

Contras:

A very minor issue, but only with a CART ROVER account that they supply and set up with WM etc. are eBay and Walmart supported. This may cause trouble for those looking to link eBay and/or Walmart accounts.

Matthew
ADP en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Quickbooks has some flaws but is still really good for small company's and businesses

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience with quickbooks is amazing

You can manage your business from anywhere at any time with QuickBooks Online, a small business accounting program and app. Over 4.5 million clients use QuickBooks, which offers intuitive tools for running your company. You can manage your finances, send invoices, track inventory, arrange your books, and even process payroll. With the addition of payment services, QuickBooks Online helps you stay organized, save time, and even get paid quickly. The best part is that you may give it a 30-day free trial. Get more information about Quickbooks Online

Contras:

Theres no cons about this app this a very good app

Alexa
Student en Eslovaquia
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Quickbooks has some flaws but it is Still the best for small businesses.

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I Can manage outgoing payments with Bill pay. I gain control of my cash flow. Easily Tracker and organized transactions. I get the informations i news really fast. It's available whenever and wherever i need it.

Contras:

Well there is nothing that i wouldn't like.

Yadu
safeaty en Kuwait
Investigación, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

The best software you can ever use.

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

it is very very very easy to use. I like this software quickbooks is the best software. every single thing the customer care can help us.

Contras:

limitations on number of users.instability/system crashes.lack of key reports.

Ojukwu
Web Development en Nigeria
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

I am excited with the product because it is my main tool to have a quick snapshot of my skills.

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I love it because it is ease to use and their customer service is way to awesome

Contras:

Quickbooks offline versions are more customizable than the Quickbooks online reports, so there thier best to customize it.

Joel
Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great Software

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I really like the software and Customer support is always very helpful in every aspect.

Reporting is good. It is also easy to use. Integrates with other software easily.

Contras:

There is not a payment integration that syncs with wholesale orders or on site sales.

Respuesta de TradeGecko

hace 3 años

Thanks for the review Joel, we are pleased you find our platform easy to use, do check our our knowledge center on TradeGecko Payments.

Benjamin
Accounts Assistant en Kenia
Sector textil, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

QuickBooks the efficient an effective running of a company

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It has enabled the easy, efficient, and effective management of the company integrating every function hence internal controls can easily be affected.

Easy access to all areas in the system. You can integrate every aspect of your company. Fast, easy, and efficient stock-take. Customer support and services are helpful.

Contras:

The theme for the software is a bit bright making the eyes strain as brightness control is not very effective.

Lea
Administrative Assistant en Filipinas
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

QuickBooks Commerce as the best guide for the small businesses

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Quickbooks Commerce like I said made my life easier especially in the office finances and invoicing.

It makes my life easier for it is easy to use and learned a lot from this book. It really organize your businesses finances.

Contras:

For me it is expensive. We also did not get the feedback we needed at the initial set up time which ended up up messing our inventory and created a problem on bigger over time.

Matthew
Cpa en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados

E-commerce with Quicks Books commerce

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Quick books has streamlined out e-commerce management and moving from now commerce has been night and day.

The returns feature is the best for e-commerce tracking with the impulse purchase with buyers and the disposition to venders

Contras:

Online help was is not as good as it could . Operators take to long of a turn around to answer questions.

Jason
Jason
Lead Solution Engineer - Commerce Cloud en EE. UU.
Internet, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Great Product - Extremely Poor Execution by Intuit

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The messaging and lack of effort to keep customers happy has been nothing short of disappointing. The messaging was very offputting. What company says they are sunsetting product and offers links to GetApp and other software review sites to transition? Odd. I've talked to a couple people at Intuit and they have no idea what this product does or how it works. I now have to unravel this mess and make decisions knowing that my current provider essentially does not want me as a customer anymore unless I want to start with a fresh instance and import customers and product, but not any sales data. Making business decisions starts with data and if you don't have data in a business management system, you're swinging in the dark.

QuickBooks Commerce, formerly TradeGecko is a great product. Essentially, what this product provides is a business management system; a hub to manage inventory, purchasing, orders, products, etc. I have used it for 2 years and grew my business in a sustainable manner, thanks in part to Tradegecko/QuickBooks Commerce. The problem here starts when a company like Intuit acquires such a product and tries to put their stamp on it and make it part of their suite of products. The only reason to consider QuickBooks Commerce at this point is if you are starting a new company. If you have any sales history, not sure why you would want to use the product.

Contras:

There are little things here and there that have popped up but overall, I was happy. The problem I have is what happened over the past 45 days by Intuit; they are sunsetting current product. I've been part of an acquisition and I understand things change. What I have a problem with is that they have no good way to transition current (paying customers) to the 'new' product. Have historical data such as orders/purchase orders, etc. that you want to pull in? Nope. Let's be honest, the data model is exactly the same or strikingly similar. THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU. They were previously able to pull in historical data and they have documentation online (still) that indicates that customer service can help import data for you. I do not use any 'complicated' modules in this product but they are totally unwilling to help even noting that this type of messaging is still in their help docs. That being said, for a company with previous sales and history, I don't know why you would want this product, especially if you use something like Inventory Planner to help forecast, which relies on such data. Pretty obvious that someone at Intuit made the brilliant decision to not help current customers.

Medical Doctor en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

"Excellent material for QuickBooks online for novices."

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: QuickBooks Online has made working full time easier than requiring a VPN to sign into your work computer specifically to perform tasks. Now all I have to do is log into QuickBooks online and work from home.

"Excellent material for QuickBooks online for novices." What do you enjoy the most? QuickBooks' report creation flexibility is fantastic! I have complete control on the report's appearance, content, and data. It provides a simple and quick process solution for everything from accounts payable to accounts receivable for a smaller business. I can't attest to the efficacy of this application given we do not use payroll functionalities currently.

Contras:

These are some frustrations? QuickBooks includes a number of repeated functions. For instance, if you want to look up an account in your general ledger and it's on page three, you'll have to go back to page one and navigate through all the pages to get to page three.

Charlie
VP en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Like a custom made order entry and inventory management system, without hassle and expense

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The overall TradeGecko system is highly integrated, well designed, and operates without glitches. I never cease to be impressed how the TG team has anticipated every capability businesses such as ours need. Customer support is the best I have experienced in years. Rather than locking you into its own system, TG is an open system that facilitates working with other software and programs. Two TradeGecko (TG) features are essential for us. For customer order entry, TG allows us to automatically import orders from our website, Excel files, and its B2B. Manual entry possible. TG generates attractive invoices, packing lists and enables easy e-mail communication. Our supply chain is 5-6 months so inventory management is an essential 2nd feature. TG provides great functionality and is very easy to update. We always know exactly where we stand with inventory issues. Reporting is a 3rd valuable feature. TG provides invaluable data on individual customer and products. We don't yet integrate TG with our accounting and many of its partners but we plan to begin doing so in 2017.

Does what it is supposed to - at a high level. The order entry component is smooth, integrates with the real world and requires minimal training. The inventory management component simplifies inventory management and provides us with all the information we need to manage inventory (no small task).

Contras:

There is nothing I do not like about the TradeGecko platform or its team. It is a well-managed business is my fear it will be gobbled up by a leading accounting software company

Laura
EE. UU.

Great ordering software

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Im a consultant for a small but quickly growing company that creates goods and wholesales them. The company needed ordering software to track sales order drafts, orders, and invoices, as well as partial payments and partial shipments. The inventory has LOTS of variables. We needed a solution that could interact with online, but could also be done by hand since so much of the business is done face to face. We needed something easy to use and attractive to look at that had good reporting and also graphs. It was hard to find software that wasn't solely linked to an online store. We're gradually adding a scanning barcode system for inventory, too, and are glad that will interact with trade gecko seamlessly.

It really hits ALL the main points of what we need, especially the partial shipments and payments as well as item variables. It integrates with several other types of software. It's helped the business tremendously, and the data on sales is fantastic in streamlining where to put our efforts, what to stock, etc.

Contras:

Some functionality isn't there....small things you notice when you use this everyday like we do. i.e. Reports print on multiple pages, for example, but don't have the dates and title of report on each page, or even at the top of the report. You need to screen shot graphs in order to print them. And needing to duplicate orders in order to edit them after finalization. Set up is overall fairly straightforward, but some aspects, if you make a mistake you have to start all over again. Since we had no idea of our costing when we got this software going, we didn't set it up correctly.

Evangelia
Freelance Educator en Chipre
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

QuickBooks is the best for small businesses despite the shortcomings

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It is a software easy to manage and understand and definitely worth its value. A "saver" software for my small business.

What I like the most is that this software has amazing performance and functionalities. It's also very reliable in terms of saving important information. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is concerned about the quality of this product and I especially recommend it to small businesses, as it is easy to manage and use.

Contras:

Some options should be created that allow each user to select and customize all functions and to control the users limitation. Generally though, everything is great and overall this a good software according to my experience all this period of using it.

Debbie
Founder en Sudáfrica
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Our Inventory Headaches are Gone

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I run an eCommerce business in South Africa called Sensational Kids - www.sensationalkids.co.za. We curate and sell educational kids toys to people and schools across SA. When we embarked on this journey, I was somewhat naive as to the complexities involved with managing a large inventory of products. We started doing everything with a spreadsheet and our site back end system, but things quickly got out of hand. Our eCommerce dev company recommended that we consider integrating the site with a dedicated inventory management system that also spoke to Xero accounting. The team at The Hatchery spent 3 months evaluating all the inventory systems that had interfaces to Xero (incl. OrderHarmony, Unleashed etc), and after throwing TradeGecko (TG) into the decision making mix, we realised it was the system of choice for our requirements. PROS
1. Many inventory systems are weighed down by complexity and archaic interface designs. TG provides current design and interface cues that easily displace the competition when it comes to usability. I consider myself computer literate but by no means an expert, and I find TG to be so easy to work with.
2. Their API allowed our devs to build a seamless integration to TG. Now our inventory and site are kept in sync in real time.
3. Their interface to Xero has saved us a lot of time. A sale on our site goes into TG and then into Xero. Once approved, Xero reconciles the transaction against our bank statement, and whalla, I need do no more to ensure my accountant is happy :)
4. They have some great reports which give me a useful perspective on my inventory. Making good business decisions is so much easier. I am not yet an inventory guru, but thanks to TG I feel I am doing a pretty good job ;)
CONS
1. At times, our devs found turnaround of integration issues a little slow. All contact I have had with TG from a user support perspective has been very efficient, but if you are considering a complex integration then ensure your devs talk to the TG devs in advance.
2. There is no bulk image management process that works well for eCommerce clients like myself. We manage images using our site's back office system, and this works well except for those times when we want to use the TG mobile sales app and then need to manually sync all images to TG.
SUMMARY
Simply put, my business wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for this easy-to-use and comprehensive inventory management system. I highly recommend this system!

Ruan
Student en Filipinas
Ingeniería civil, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Our quickbook is very helpful to my business

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: It is very helpful app for my daily life because it helps me provide what i need everytime. This app is very recommended to all users.

Simple but effective, excellent client service, prompt assistance, and fantastic and practical intelligence features. Customers love how well the B2B platform works and enjoy it as well.

Contras:

Only if we had known that from the beginning could we have saved ourselves from so much trouble.

CEO / Business Owner en Sudáfrica
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

QuickBooks Commerce

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It is difficult at first to understand the software as in many instances many accounting packages require training.
It does take a while to setup the business software correctly.

Pros: The features that is most impactful is the CRM system on QuickBooks Commerce. The user interface is one of the features that attracts people to the software as it is much simpler and better looking than other software of the same sort. It is enjoyable working with QuickBooks Commerce everything as all is in one program so it is simplified and in business that is needed therefore I would recommend it any day. The integration with business actually went well as having a SMME or SMB and everything went well together when setting up. It is also easy to teach the software to new staff.

Contras:

The cons : The cons of QuickBooks Commerce for me would be the restriction in the number of users or pcs per license. The time to setup the system however all software does take time to set up so can not really say it is a con.

Graphic Designer en Kenia
Diseño gráfico, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Efficient arrangements In a single platform

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: This is the industry standard software. It is stress free logging in from anywhere and keeping records updated, nice and easy. This software is value for money!

The discount reference system is excellentSimple incorporation with banks and various forms of paymentIt gives an extensive bookkeeping package to my small businessEasy to use

Contras:

It limits the number of usersInformation isn't generally backed-up so there is risk losing dataSystem crashes once in a while but not too frequently

Deb
Operational Director en Australia
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Wholesale Inventory System - Exactly what we needed.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The team at TG have helped me customise our rather complex needs for our import wholesale business. They are continually working towards more options to make my business transactions more fluid, efficient and relative to our needs.

User friendly, able to have multiple locations, perfect for a clothing business with multiple variants of one style, no problems with the scale of our inventory with over 2000 items, integration with Xero, B2B platform (which I am still working on), cloud based - I can access from anywhere in the world, able to upload my inventory myself - this was a considerable cost saving.

Contras:

Customisation of reports - they are continually improving this and are working on a couple of my suggestions - so this is a work in progress. Also, I would like to have more users for our plan perhaps a small fee for each extra user, rather then having to jump up to the next plan.