15 años ayudando a las empresas colombianas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre ERPAG

ERPAG es un servicio en la nube de ERP que cubre todos los procesos de negocios para pequeñas y medianas empresas.

Descubre más sobre ERPAG

ERPAG has really made it easy for us to function like a big business with a small business budget. The service alone is priceless.

Contras:

It is sometimes difficult to undo some changes.

Valoraciones de ERPAG

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ERPAG tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 307 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado ERPAG antes?

Filtrar opiniones (307)

Marcelo
Marcelo
R&D en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good ERP to take in consideretion

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Contras:

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Alternativas consideradas: Cin7 Omni y Zoho Inventory

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: I learn about you through Shopify, and I am using them as my business grow.

Aushim
CEO en Bélgica
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very good software for manufacturing companies that sell hardware products

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: In general we are really happy with our license with ERPAG. Their customer support is very helpful, they are always friendly and can help your with everything no matter what. The software itself is also very powerful, we are not using all the features yet but are currently using more and more.

- ERPAG has live agents (through the website) that can help very fast with all the questions we have - The link between Quotations, sales orders, invoices, etc is really well done. Very well linked to all the manufacturing project and the current stock - It is a very powerful software when you start using the blocky scripts to personalize everything you need - Clear overview of all the product and services

Contras:

- They don't have an open API yet (ongoing) so that we can link it to other software

Alternativas consideradas: Odoo

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: We did quite a lot of research between different software on the market for a manufacturing companies that manufactures and sells product and compared the available features and the pricing, and ERPAG is way far the best (price/quality wise) currently on the market. Odoo for exemple is much more expensive and cannot provide everything ERPAG does.

Louise
Director en Australia
Muebles, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Customisable ERP at an affordable price

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: We needed a system that was both robust for a manufacturing company that produced both regular products and lots of custom products, but was also affordable and easy to use as we are relatively small. I trialled over a dozen similar softwares in-depth as I knew how important it was to make a good choice in a system that met our needs. Some systems looked great from the outset but lacked the ability for customisation which was very important to us. Others worked just as well but we're over 5 times the price.We have managed to implement the system ourselves using help from the Erpag manual and online support.We have been very happy with how it is working in all areas of our businesses from quoting, job management, logistics and reporting.I would definitely recommend.

Easy to implement yourself without high upfront fees. This software is robust and has some great features that allows customisation. I trialled over a dozen similar systems, and this was by far the best in features it offered and low pricepoint.

Contras:

Many other more expensive ERP and MRP systems look more polished visually, but lack more important features like the ability to customise and ease of use. The mobile app could do with some more features, but I have been told this is in development.

Alternativas consideradas: Odoo y Katana Cloud Inventory

Razones para elegir ERPAG: We were looking for a software more suitable for our industry with a similar pricepoint.

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: More affordable with more features

Artículos de lujo y joyería, 2-10 empleados

ERPAG Lacking Support

1,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Horrible. Their technical support documentation is not updated and I hired a website developer to try to get it to work. The developer did everything he could to get it to integrate only to be finally told "sorry I cannot help you" from ERPAG support. At first I was very excited by what you had to offer. Unfortunately you do not have the tech support necessary to help me resolve the issues of connecting my website to ERPG. My web developer did the following for me:
-Followed their instructions of uninstalling all plugins and testing connectivity.
-Tested their connectivity on a fresh install on a simple shared server.
-Booked a service support call and talk to you via live support.
I have also tested my Woo-commerce integration with their competitors, MRPeasy and Katana, and it was easy for me to do on my own without tech support.

Everything they say they can do. I was super excited about the is software when I found it.

Contras:

The software would not connect to my WooCommerce website.

Mohammad
Engineering Manager en Arabia Saudí
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados

ERP for Manufacturers

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

- the level of control that can be made on each process.- ease of importing/exporting almost everything.- support is super quick.

Contras:

- quality control is missing. It can be done in alternative ways but it's better to have a QC module.

Bob
OWNER en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Highly Recommend! Great software, and you can't beat the pricing.

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Used it at a previous company (found it, implemented it, admin'd it, and was a daily user. Now I'm using it as my own company and have recommended it to others.

Initially liked the purchasing and PO functions the most...then I started digging into and learning more about multi-level BOM and love it. The new custom reports are great as well, and give the user more capabilities in designing the look and content of their documents.

Contras:

1 Day = 24 Hrs. While this is true in its simplest form, it is not true for how many companies work. I would rather see 48 hours on a time sheet instead of 2 days, which can be misleading depending on how your company operates.

Rafiq
Rafiq
Sales Manager en Singapur
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great option for small to medium businesses!

4,0 hace 3 años

Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

Contras:

So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

Alternativas consideradas: MRPeasy, QuickBooks eCommerce y Katana Cloud Inventory

Razones para elegir ERPAG: ERPAG beats MRPeasy in terms of functionality.

Software anterior: MRPeasy

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: Great Value from ERPAG as compared to the rest.

James
Sales Manager en RU
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Do it all software

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Helps us run the retail side of the business efficiently.

We were moving from another software provider so had a list of services we needed from the software. Out of all the software we looked at this came out on top as did everything we wanted and more.

Contras:

Not really any negatives as functionality is great.

Alternativas consideradas: Shopify

Razones para elegir ERPAG: They were not supporting Quickbooks online and there service was not great.

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: Did everything we needed at a reasonable price.

Laura
Laura
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Contras:

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

Alternativas consideradas: MRPeasy

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: I'm still shopping around, but if I choose to buy it will be because of the price and materials purchasing features.

Producción de alimentos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect software for small companies

Comentarios: Material management, Inventory management, Production planning

Bill of Materials, Integration with Shopify and quickbooks

Contras:

Nothing to be honest, our company is perfectly happy with this software

Chirag
Director en India
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Best Software for material managment

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Excellent,
Many problem solved for material managment,

Easy managment of input and output + have very good function of BOM

Contras:

Few additional option which are not working as of now, but does not mater much,

Alternativas consideradas: Zoho Desk, Personica y SAP Concur

Razones para elegir ERPAG: Marg ERP was a headache

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: Good price + Great response from the support team, + Easy to use

Mohammed
Director en Sudáfrica
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent overall product however missing key features for the Software to work with other Systems

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall it is good, i think if they fix the integration requirements it would be one of the best software's out there

All in one Software, integrates well with Xero Accounting, has all the features you need for a fully fledged ERP System

Contras:

Lack of API access, Webhook, and inability to import Purchase Orders from Excel or to bring in Purchase Orders from External Softwares. Also lacking the ability to bulk import existing Sales Orders, Shipping Documents, Purchase Orders and updating them via Excel.

Alternativas consideradas: EMERGE App y Cin7 Core

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: My decision will be based on the feedback I get with regards to the integration requirements

Sarah
Inventory and Production Manager en EE. UU.
Electrónica de consumo, 2-10 empleados

Best ERP Software!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have been using spread sheets to maintain all of our inventory information and used only immediate orders to be able to plan production, but it was fruitless. We often ran out of parts that have longer lead times and it wasn't efficient to try to run a manufacturing business. It's really changed how we view our processes and flow. We're about to ramp up production and ERPAG could not have entered our lives at a better time.

I am a buyer with 10 years experience under my belt and worked for a number of years with a software that has an insanely high price tag and had overly complicated ways of displaying ordinary information. ERPAG is not that at all. Coming in as one of the least expensive ERPs that I trialed, I immediately appreciated how snappy it felt to open different tabs and the ability to maintain tabs like a web browser. I have been able to upload 100s of line items with a few drop + drags in what felt like no time at all, I was up and running and compiling bills of material without having to consult a manual every five minutes. It presents the most relevant information per tab right where you need it. No need to hunt around for that open PO - one tiny click shows you everything you need. Everything feels easy, which is the best thing you can ask for when starting an ERP from the ground up.

Contras:

The only thing I wish was that there was an option to not have a sign in time out, but it's not really a big deal.

Hung
CEO en Taiwán
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Save a lot of time.

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze. Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient. ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Contras:

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Mark
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

Impressive capabilities

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Superlative!

The progress from database management software that keeps track of Bills of Material to Multimillion-dollar ERP implementations has been spectacular. The only thing more stunning about the cost of these systems is the complexity. If you have ever worked with SAP you will understand immediately. If not you are going to save yourself a steep journey up that learning curve. ERPAG is priced almost too low. I nearly passed it up when I saw the cost. How can Cloud-based ERP software have this price point and really be ERP I thought. Fortunately, I took a closer look. I'm still exploring all of the functionality. I will be presenting ERPAG tomorrow and I will say simply that ERPAG is all you will ever need. All of the bases are covered.

Contras:

ERPAG University CRM tutorials would be helpfull.

Ghislen
Engineer en Panamá
Diseño, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Centralize all information online anywhere

Spanish Support, The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers. The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

Contras:

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company Keeps track of all movements Allows me to periodically export the company summary Centralize all information online

BOB
ENG. MGR. en EE. UU.
Envases y contenedores, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Does what I need it to do!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: So far, I am very please with the functionality of ERPAG and plan to turn my trial into a license very soon.

I really like the simplicity of the software. It does what I need it to do and is not overly complicated. What more could you ask for?

Contras:

I wish it could standardize on a single UOM for labor tracking, like hours. I don't see any use for the days (which actually seems to be groups of 24 hours, and not work days) or minutes...at least not for my use.

Dan
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent ERP solution for small & medium businesses.

5,0 hace 5 años

Production made simple, easily track raw material, bill and pack finished product, and look super professional the whole way. They are always improving the product as well.

Contras:

it takes some time to learn it, but this is the same with any ERP system on the market . It can seem a bit clunky at times, and production take a lot of work entering BOM's

Gonzalo
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Congratulations!!!!

Comentarios: Back-order (sales and Purchases) is very nice management

The experience of using this system has been great. Congratulations to the entire team. The points or areas to improve would be in synchronization with banks and administration to store merchandise from other companies. (in & out)

Contras:

the point of sale application is very limited in functions, it needs more options for sellers who sell out of business

Alternativas consideradas: Erplain y Katana Cloud Inventory

Razones para elegir ERPAG: price and funtions

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: Price and performance

Kuang li
CEO en Taiwán
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The continuously improvement is valuable and it is good for small business like us.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Money saved and good enough.

Cloud base and value of Money is high. As small business, we need a professional and value worth ERP software like this.

Contras:

The connection and speed is something you can improve. The invoice template is not working very smooth. Please also notice

RICHARD
MANAGING DIRECTOR en Tanzania

Fantastic

4,0 hace 5 años

i like the fact that the software is cloud based. it gives me flexibilty in where i can work. Cloud is the future.

Contras:

The fact that i can not customize some settings on demand gives me a headache since sometimes i need a quick change.

RICHARD
MANAGING DIRECTOR en Tanzania
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

MUST USE SOFTWARE

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: BEST SOFTWARE

Manufacturing made seemless, the quick sale pos is relentless and very easy to use.

Contras:

The software has no accounts, but on the postive side you can link to quick books.

chevrel
CEO en Francia
Arquitectura y planificación, 11-50 empleados

not enough flexibility

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: we can centralize all information about our customer. We expected more, hope you will add new function

low cost, we are a small compagny, we want to grow, but at the moment we need a low cost systeme to continue our developpement

Contras:

not enought possibility to add field in different pages, for instance I woukd like to add a fiel that not exist in customer page, it is not possible

Wayne
Owner / V.P. en EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

It has been a mostly positive trial period so far. Very impressive.

3,0 hace 6 años

The best thing for me is the ease of importing existing data. Having the ability to upload spreadsheets is awesome. Being able to copy and paste is a life saver for me. Most of the time I don't need the whole spreadsheet so being able to copy and paste rows makes it very nice.

Contras:

The editing limitations for the templates. If the user could drag and drop the info blocks where they choose, I think would be a great feature. The user can hide the info block if they choose but they cant change the size or orientation on the template. Being able to arrange the blocks would allow them to customize and arrange the info as needed.

Christopher
Operations Manager en Canadá
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ERP systems like ERPAG are the future!

Comentarios: Amazing

The information availablity, the functionality, the record keeping, the all in one ERP, bookkeeping, sales, CRM, everything!

Contras:

The inability to go back and fix an invoice, or adjust products after being pushed through to further steps