Opiniones de GanttPRO

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre GanttPRO

Software de diagramas de Gantt en línea al estilo de Google Docs para la gestión de proyectos.
¡Planifica y administra tus proyectos fácilmente con https://ganttpro.com!

Descubre más sobre GanttPRO

Mostrando 235 opiniones

León C.
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 26/9/2020

"The best Project Management Software out there!!"

Comentarios: I was designing a bioengineering process in order to obtain a desired molecule, and I wanted to improve the timing in my project. I first tried with the usual Excel, but the main problem is that in my process there are unit operations that can take a week and others that can take just an hour, thus, there is a poor visual aid. However, when I first tried with GanttPro, I could solve it in a very intuitive way and within 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid.

Puntos a favor: If you want an easy and visually impactful tool to manage your project in terms of task-timing and working volume, GanttPro is the best (and only) solution. I made a professional Gantt diagram in a very intuitive way in just 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid. It was perfect to differentiate between operations that can take long (weeks) and operations that are quite fast (hours). I highly recommend it!

Contras: Despite the fact that it may be a little expensive for students around the world, GanttPro even offers a free plan for us. Therefore I think there is nothing I could complain about.

por GanttPRO el 18/12/2020

Leon, thank you for such an amazing review!

• Publicado el 26/9/2020
Josefa C.
User Experience Innovation Specialist
Diseño, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/2/2020

"GanttPro – The project management tool you'll need"

Comentarios: I would like to have the UI to be more minimal. Or maybe have another feature of customizing the color of the grouped timeline bar. The blue is really distracting now. Would like to have a back button. Sometimes I accidentally moved something but I couldn't undo it and it's really annoying, especially with the linked items. When you move one. Another would move together. So when you accidentally move something, you don't really know how it looks before and this would easily mess the entire timeline.

Puntos a favor: GanttPro has an intuitive interface. With the features it has, you could better allocate your resources and keep track of the project timelines. No more delays.

Contras: I would like to have the UI to be more minimal. Or maybe have another feature of customizing the color of the grouped timeline bar. The blue is really distracting now. Would like to have a back button. Sometimes I accidentally moved something but I couldn't undo it and it's really annoying, especially with the linked items. When you move one. Another would move together. So when you accidentally move something, you don't really know how it looks before and this would easily mess the entire timeline.

por GanttPRO el 6/2/2020

Josefa, thank you for using GanttPRO and writing this review. I would like to pay your attention that you can easily change your task color in task settings. Right now, we have 18 different colors. Also, at the top right corner, you will find the History of changes button. This menu allows you to look through your whole project and undo any action made by you or even by your team members. You can go back even to your very first action in GanttPRO and undo it, fast and easy. You can get answers to all of your questions in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.

• Publicado el 3/2/2020
Kristen A.
IT Project Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/12/2019

"GanttPro for the win"

Comentarios: The main business issue that we solved was the ability to track and manage workload for resources who work across multiple projects. Now it's all in one place and scheduling projects is super easy.

Puntos a favor: I like the ability to add dependencies and it automatically moves everything if you switch a date, it saves me the headache of rescheduling a load of subsequent tasks. I also like that you can select how much information that you want to see for each individual project and that it doesn't 'require' you to fill in a bunch of fields and categories that aren't relevant or important to your projects. I must also point out the top-notch customer service. They are quick to respond and always helpful. They have even implemented several enhancements that I requested! I don't know any other company that is quick or willing to do that.

Contras: I don't particularly care for how it calculates workload. I have multiple resources working across multiple projects and in order for the workload to calculate correctly I have to include a 'dummy task' in each project that has the same start and end date, otherwise it doesn't calculate correctly. I don't know if this makes sense, it's difficult to explain, but that was the solution I received from support team.

• Publicado el 6/12/2019
Fernando P.
operations analyst
Defensa y espacio, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 27/12/2019

"The unique tool that allow you to manage your tasks intraday and suitable to the Agile method!"

Comentarios: GanttPro can any intraday hour, making it a versatil tool ideal for groups that work under “Agile” rules.
The lifetime line shows the process ongoing and it is suitable different access profile levels for the team members, allowing, include, make the data available for query without mistaken interfering for managerial enterprise levels.

Puntos a favor: To select team work, time and deadlines in any 24hours it is really useful. This capacity distinguishes GanttPro for the all others in this project manegement tool market. The lifetime line ongoing intraday is excellent to “Agile” way of project management and this the GanttPro strongest point. The different access profile levels for the team members allow to share project progress with managerial enterprise staff. To allow 14 days to free trial is an excellent opportunity to discover how useful GanttPro is. There are official tutorial videos showing how to enhace the GanttPro usage. Besides the online livechat can help you in any case. Furthermore, it is possible to fit your group size at a fair price just consulting the livechat.

Contras: It is hard to “undo” something, like a mistake. Consequently, it is necessary to recover some previous version. Allow the keyboard short pass “crtl+z” could optimize this minor correction. Could generate reports informing stats like: tasks finished/open, tasks links, an integration percentage. Other improve opportunity would be allowed to set the link color to make easy identify the process part when the link line happen in the same time taking the same screen space.

• Publicado el 27/12/2019
Rodrigo A.
Analista de desarrollo (Estudiante)
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/7/2019

"Excellent tool for the organization of tasks and equipment"

Comentarios: I have been jumping from tool to tool (as mentioned above) that allows me to organize the tasks of my equipment but when I find this tool that allows me to better manage my work team, I experience a simple management and a great help for organize my tasks and those of my team. It allows me to observe only the GANTT diagram for the presentations to my bosses about the projects, it allows me to export to excel so that my Project Management can register all my schedule and evaluate the times. Finally this tool allowed me to be more agile and organized without being configuring or writing rules for my tasks.

Puntos a favor: I have been searching and testing several tools that allow me to organize tasks and resources, among them: Trello, Instagantt, Project Libre... But this system allows you to organize tasks in an intuitive way, without complex configurations, drag and drop tasks, work collaboratively with several people without us being in the same place, a collaborative tool, I can also export my diagram to image and excel, this helps me a lot to make my presentations of projects, also its high parameterization of elements: days holidays, work hours, work days and also allows me to observe how I am giving the workload to my team, allowing me to be equitable when the work is concerned... In short, I just started using this tool and I saw something of all its potential that it has and simply fascinates me, I'm a systems engineer and I usually work with development teams and projects that need to plan icarse. I can really recommend this tool because of its simplicity and its potential.

Contras: Its test time, it seems to me that it is something short to use and know all its potential, and even more so for those who start to see this type of tools. Maybe if you could say is that you have a wiki for each project, although the comments and details of each task and project are useful, you have to review each element to find observations to tasks or knowledge that can contribute to the development of tasks.

por GanttPRO el 15/5/2020

Rodrigo, thank you for such a profound review. As for the trial period, we can consider your application individually. For this or any question you have about using the app, feel free to contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

Tristan L.
Música, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 12/7/2019

"GanttPRO; A Software clearly built by professionals for professionals"

Comentarios: My overall experience has been hugely positive. The trial has enabled me to organise several different things, from concert programming to a year-long ballet project. It also enables me to provide my clients with clarity on workloads and deadlines so they can keep a track on my progress and watch the compositions develop.

Puntos a favor: The software has a highly effective and easy to use UI, which is complimented by a vast array of features that make work life easier. It provides simple and effective tools (such as user-filtered Gantt Charts) that enable effective project management so that everyone can track their porgess on all of the assigned tasks and increase productivity. The software also bends and flexes easily if things go awry, extending deadlines and automatically compensating for the extra added time.
Overall this product is: Easy to use, Effective, Well designed and thought through

Contras: As an individual, the pricing strategy makes it difficult to justify, especially with users such as myself who work with many different teams from different organisations on the same project. Such cross-organisation collaborative work is not so easily catered for, but the features in the Individual liscence do just enough that you can get by.
Overall this product isn't: Easy to use if you work with teams from many different organsiations

Louis T.
  • Publicado el 10/12/2019

"One of the easiest and useful online project management tool on the market"

Comentarios: I am able to track timeline creeping using the baseline feature on GanttPRO which I find it extremely useful to update team members and stakeholders to explain the deviations.

Puntos a favor: The interface of GanttPRO software is easy to use and intuitive enough even for beginners. It allows you to plan and manage your projects by phases and task level. You can choose to assign task to team members who are working on the same project as long as they have an account with GanttPRO. When things goes wrong and there is a deviation on the project timeline, GanttPRO allows you to track these deviations against your baseline, in this way, you will be able to track the task and update stakeholders about the delays and make a decision if addition resources should be allocated to mitigate time creeping on the project timeline. It is simply easy to use and it works.

Contras: The trial time is too short to be of any use to anyone who is working on a real project. Sometimes it takes a completed project to convince stakeholders to buy in for the software.

por GanttPRO el 15/5/2020

Louis, thank you for choosing GanttPRO! As for the trial extension, we can individually consider your application. Please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

• Publicado el 10/12/2019
Alexandr A.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/2/2020

"Impressions after migration to GanttPro"

Puntos a favor: First of all, I was impressed, that it has intuitive interface and I could start work without additional help. Second, After creation of tasks, I can easy see it on timeline. Before we used Trello, and developers track time inside the card. But here it was a bonus, that I can fill in the cost of hour for every team member and see not only the time, but all cost of task and project at all. I don't need to calculate it manual.

Contras: Sometimes after changing any parameters in the task it didn't save. But it was on start, now I know, how to do it correct.

por GanttPRO el 14/5/2020

Alexandr, thank you for the positive review. If you will have any questions, feel free to contact GanttPRO support center.

• Publicado el 20/2/2020
Anthony P.
IT PRoject Manager
Contabilidad, 501-1.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/5/2021

"Best Project Management and Portfolio Management tool for the Price"

Comentarios: Doing better project management and portfolio management to better see and utilize resources,

Puntos a favor: Easy to use task management, project management and portfolio management.

Contras: Needs additional expansion of reporting feature set.

por GanttPRO el 20/5/2021

Thank you very much for the review, Anthony. Please, stay tuned and see how GanttPRO is changing for the better!

• Publicado el 5/5/2021
Monica A.
  • Publicado el 15/2/2021

"Been using it for almost a year"

Comentarios: I've been using it for almost a year. It has allowed me to define my personal and (to be) professional plans. It is a great tool

Puntos a favor: It's clean, intuitive, does not require a long learning curve. I am able to see man tasks, sub-tasks. And it's beautiful :)

Contras: For now, everything seems just as I wanted it

por GanttPRO el 16/3/2021

Monica, thank you so much for the positive review!

• Publicado el 15/2/2021
Barak P.
PHD student
Arquitectura y planificación, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 21/9/2020

"Very useful and intuitive app"

Comentarios: I have used GanttPro for both small and complicated projects. I fount it the best app for project management using Gantt chart. Very intuitive and easy to handle. Great design and have just what is needed for project planning.

Puntos a favor: Gantt view, customizable calendar, Sharing options, Design

Contras: limited integration with other application

por GanttPRO el 18/12/2020

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback, Barak.

• Publicado el 21/9/2020
Maria j. J.
Sector textil, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/2/2021

"Really useful product which makes my work much easier"

Puntos a favor: It just keep it simple. Even if you are not super technological, it will be so intuitive to work with. I really recommend to people who need to be organized. At my work this is critical than I was looking for some tool like this one.

Contras: I would like to find a short video explaining how to deal with the bars for the time. But you can book a demo, so it is fixed.

por GanttPRO el 16/3/2021

Maria, hi! We are glad to see such a profound feedback. If you have questions, you can always contact us at [email protected] or in the live chat on the site. Have a good day!

• Publicado el 10/2/2021
David W.
President/CEO
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/10/2020

"Ganttpro is easy to use"

Comentarios: So far our team loves using Ganttpro. It has been a very easy transition from MS Project 2013. Schedules have gone a day to create to 3 to 4 hours.

Puntos a favor: Easy of use
Does not lock up like MS Project 2013
Drag and drop links to tasks
Collaboration with team members
Static links for sharing with the client
MS Project import

Contras: I wish cost loading was a little easier
I wish saving a duplicate project was allowed instead of having to create a template of the project

por GanttPRO el 10/11/2020

Thank you very much for the review, David. We are glad to see you're enjoying using GanttPRO.

It is important to note that you can always save a previously created template and use it in the future. If you need help, please, contact us at [email protected] Have a nice day!

• Publicado el 29/10/2020
Christopher N.
Principal
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados

"GanttPRO review"

Comentarios: Overall I like this program. It being online helps too in that you can access it from any computer.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use is the key to this software. I built a gantt chart without prior knowledge of this program and it is intuitive. Changing time frames is as easy as a click and a drag. Tasks can be a multitude of colors. Being a designer I like the fact that the resulting gantt chart can be a beautiful document. More customizable features would be great to that effect!

Contras: Copying one task to make another is still as little cumbersome in that it does not automatically place it where you intend. After copying sometimes it places it in weird spot and you need to do a re-shuffle of tasks.

por GanttPRO el 3/5/2021

Hi, Christopher! Nice to hear such a positive feedback. Thanks!

If you have questions or issues to fix, please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

Francesca E.
Producer
  • Publicado el 8/1/2018

"Its SUPER slow to load. the design is terrible, almost unusable, started to transition away from it"

Puntos a favor: the gantt chart is useful.

Contras: its SUPER slow to load, there is no way to easily mark things as done. It doesnt support more than 10 tasks without taking at least 20 seconds to load anything, just clicking on a new tasks takes on average 20 seconds to load, unusable. I regret investing in this product

por XB Software el 10/1/2018

Dear Francesca. We deeply regret that you encountered problems with GanttPRO. However, thank you for pointing out to the problems with performance. They do really occur. We will do our best to fix them in the nearest future. And we would like to offer you again to join us in a few weeks and enjoy smooth project management with GanttPRO. Have a nice day!

• Publicado el 8/1/2018
Bruno S.
Consultoría de gestión, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 16/7/2021

"Gantt PRO - Easy and critical to sucess"

Comentarios: My experience is very good, easy to use, good features and price/quality is amazing.

Puntos a favor: This software allows companies to easily manage their project and ensure success among projects and programs. User friendly and easy to start using.

Contras: The customer service can improve, it took some time to receive reliable information regarding a new feature the company launched.

• Publicado el 16/7/2021
Allan Z.
Edición, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 7/5/2020

"Tested over 15 Gantt/Project Management apps and GanttPro really tops them all!"

Comentarios: Sign in and, go! That was my personal experience the minute I started using this app. The application is very intuitive, but I am a technical person, the real test was when I brought the rest of the team and managers to the platform. The team felt comfortable on the application and there was not much training we had to provide. If you are used to excel and to-do list you already know how to use this application.

Puntos a favor: Here are my pros, I have been using this software for a couple of months now. The app is quick to learn. You have actual printing formats; say you need to print a project map on tabloid or legal, the application outputs the right size for printing files formats. Drag and drop of tasks feels firm. Subtask numbering is a godsend. Modern look and feel. Ability to add resources like people, materials, etc.! Column view format for tasks. Is all there! GanttPro really replaces Microsoft Projects, and Gantt features on any popular project management app out there like Asana, Trello, and various others.

Contras: Reporting needs some work. I would love to see more reports like, executive status report of project/s, dashboard-like reports for team meetings, birds-eye view, burn-down, burn-up, charts and other metrics for the project/s, and just more reports in general.

• Publicado el 7/5/2020
Joeri B.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/4/2021

"GanttPro is a very effective and handy tool for any project."

Comentarios: My project runs more smoothly now that progress is being tracked and planned using GanttPro. It is a lot better than using an Excel sheet as a Gantt chart of planning. GanttPro brings your planning alive and makes it easily adaptable to changes in planning or strategy.

Puntos a favor: The software allows for projects to be alive and evolving throughout their lifespan. It is easy to set milestones and tasks and assign them to your team. The Gantt chart brings clarity to the progress of the project and can be changed at any time. It is also very to monitor the progress of your team, the workload of your team and the budget being spent.

Contras: When just starting with the software it can be slightly overwhelming. There are so many options and tools that are very easy to be overwhelmed and quit setting up your project. I'd say the program does not work very intuitively but is well worth the time of getting used to.

por GanttPRO el 3/5/2021

Joeri, thanks for the good feedback!

If you have any questions, please, contact our support team via live chat on the site or email us at [email protected]

Luis M.
Arquitecto
Arquitectura y planificación, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 8/1/2021

"Calificación"

Comentarios: Funciona muy bien.

Puntos a favor: Es muy rápido de entender, tiene la capacidad de lograr hacer tareas de manera rápida y concisa. La opción de filtros también es genial. como estudiante te da la opción de tener acceso Gratuito mientras realizas estudios. Lo super recomiendo.

Contras: No tengo nada que reprocharle, es muy ameno y sirve perfectamente para realizar mis tareas.

por GanttPRO el 16/3/2021

Hi, Luis! Thanks for such a positive review from all GanttPRO team!

• Publicado el 8/1/2021
Laura P.
Directora de Proyectos
Diseño, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/11/2020

"Un "must" para gestion de proyectos"

Puntos a favor: La curva de aprendizaje es muy corta. La visualización de los datos y del gantt es muy amigable. La introducción de los datos es muy fácil. Cuenta con campos suficientes para poder llevar el control de la producción y rentabilidad del proyecto. Poder visualizar la carga de trabajo del equipo, ayuda a la gestión de equipos de manera más rápida.

Contras: Tener un plan de prueba completo con todas las funcionalidades.

por GanttPRO el 4/12/2020

Gracias por los comentarios, Laura.

• Publicado el 6/11/2020
Isabel H.
Quality Assurance
Productos químicos, 501-1.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/5/2021

"Una de las herramientas de gestión de proyectos en línea más fáciles y útiles del mercado"

Comentarios: Soy capaz de realizar un seguimiento de la línea de tiempo que se arrastra utilizando la función de línea base en GanttPRO, que me parece extremadamente útil actualizar a los miembros del equipo y las partes interesadas para explicar las desviaciones.

Puntos a favor: La interfaz del software GanttPRO es fácil de usar e intuitiva incluso para principiantes. Le permite planificar y gestionar sus proyectos por fases y nivel de tarea. Puede elegir asignar tareas a los miembros del equipo que trabajan en el mismo proyecto siempre y cuando tengan una cuenta con GanttPRO. Cuando las cosas van mal y hay una desviación en la línea de tiempo del proyecto, GanttPRO le permite realizar un seguimiento de estas desviaciones contra su línea de base, de esta manera, podrá realizar un seguimiento de la tarea y actualizar a las partes interesadas sobre los retrasos y tomar una decisión si se deben asignar recursos de adición para mitigar el arrastre de tiempo en la línea de tiempo del proyecto. Es simplemente fácil de usar y funciona.

Contras: El tiempo de prueba es demasiado corto para ser de cualquier uso para cualquier persona que está trabajando en un proyecto real. A veces se necesita un proyecto completado para convencer a las partes interesadas de comprar para el software.

• Publicado el 19/5/2021
Felipe R.
Estudiante de Ingeniería en Informatica
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 12/12/2020

"La mejor aplicación para administar un proyecto"

Puntos a favor: Es la mejor y mas completa herramienta para administrar un proyecto, cuenta con las herramientas precisas que se necesitan, creo que el uso OnLine es su punto mas fuerte, y una gran diferencia con MS Project, además es muy intuitiva y facil de usa, con el tablero kanban se puede gestionar facilmente las actividades, ademas no se complica con configuraciones dificiles, si no que te entrega facilmente lo que necesitas, tal como el agregamiento de recursos y su valor.

Contras: Creo que deben sumas mas reportes, como la curva S

por GanttPRO el 18/12/2020

Felipe, thank you for such a positive review. We are working to make our reports better, so stay tuned :)

• Publicado el 12/12/2020
Architect
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/9/2020

"Muy buen producto"

Comentarios: Muy buena experiencia, con ganas de seguir profundizando en el software.

Puntos a favor: Excelente producto para trabajar en la construcción.
Actualmente vigente.
Muy buen nivel gráfico.
Fácil carga de información :)

Contras: La versión pro hay que pagarla.
Sería ideal una versión gratuita.

• Publicado el 1/9/2020
Antonio M.
  • Publicado el 20/6/2021

"Uso de GantPRO"

Puntos a favor: He utilizado el programa GantPRO para la asignación y distribución de tareas de un proyecto y me ha resultado realmente útil. Es muy intuitivo y fácil de usar y las plantillas programadas sirven para crear proyectos muy visuales.

Contras: No ha habido ningún problema, se eligió este software por delante de los competidores.

• Publicado el 20/6/2021
Ana S.
ESTUDIANTE
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 30/6/2021

"Excelente Software"

Comentarios: Estaba muy apurada en conseguir una aplicación para hacer una carta Gantt que me pedían en la Universidad, pero acostumbrada a hacerlo en excel, con más tiempo y detalle. La tarea me daba un par de días para presentarla y casi entro en pánico. Busqué una aplicación que me ayudara y encontré varias, muy complejas de aprender. De repente encontré GanttPRO y en sólo 20 minutos aprendí a usarla y a cargar datos. Terminé con éxito la presentación, gracias a GanttPRO y ya no la dejaré de usar. GRACIAS GANTTPRO!!!

Puntos a favor: Lo sencillo que es usarlo, aprendí sin tutorial a usarlo en un par de horas.

Contras: Todavía no encuentro nada malo, lo usé para hacer una Carta Gantt para un diseño de interiores de un departamento y salió todo bien.

• Publicado el 30/6/2021