Opiniones de LearnCube

Sobre LearnCube

LearnCube helps tutoring & teaching businesses grow through its professional virtual classroom & management software. Learn more.

Descubre más sobre LearnCube

5,0
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

LearnCube tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 4 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (4)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado LearnCube antes?

Filtrar opiniones (4)

Karel
Freelancer en Trinidad y Tobago
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

My LearnCube review

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I would recommend to try it out especially with the free trial.

One of the cheaper options available when it comes to hosting virtual classrooms. It does the job you need it to. Offers a variety of features such as the Whiteboard to help with collaborating with students. Even offers a free trial period for 14 days.

Contras:

I would argue that it's not the most used or most popular software out there. You would probably find people using alternatives to Learncube but I still think it's great.

Maciej
CMO, Public Relations en RU
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great customer support and pricing

5,0 hace 12 meses

Convenient free trial and competitive pricing adjusted to our needs.

Contras:

Tough to implement API integration on our website.

Head Assistant - International Student and Scholar Services en España
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool with great features, but not a tool for the long run.

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It was generally good but not something I would ever use again probably.

I tried many MANY many online and LMS tools for online teaching and this one was one of them. I like it, but I would not use it for the long run. In fact I quickly stopped. It is not very user friendly and it was very time consuming.

Contras:

Time consuming, not user friendly, trial period and then fee. Not a great tool for a big school with hundreds of students I think.

Director en RU
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Outstanding Quality from Learn Cube

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Learn cube have allowed me to start my own business for a fraction of the cost I could hope for if I had to do it myself. Also, I don't have the knowledge or expertise to create such a site. They've been patient with me and have produced something I am happy with and proud of. I've already received really favourable comments from colleagues.
There are some features I'd like going forward, but I know that Learn Cube are constantly improving and revising their service. Nothing stays still.
I look forward to a long and mutually successful business partnership.

Respuesta de LearnCube

hace 8 años

Thanks Michael! Really appreciate the positive review and we look forward to helping you grow you business