15 años ayudando a las empresas colombianas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de BQE CORE Suite

Sobre BQE CORE Suite

Software integrado para contabilidad, tiempo, gastos y facturación de proyectos para empresas de arquitectura.

Descubre más sobre BQE CORE Suite

Overall the experience is good, however the accounting module should be improved in order to be more user friendly.

Contras:

Early on we had a difficult time understanding the vendor bill workflow.

Valoraciones de BQE CORE Suite

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

BQE CORE Suite tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 748 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado BQE CORE Suite antes?

Filtrar opiniones (748)

Andrew
Andrew
Managing Partner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Yep, there is a feature for that!

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Good. Invoicing and time entry in the program fit our needs. There are always more features that we discover when we need more from CORE.

The program is cloud based which keeps us current. Most of the time when I have specific report, feature, or activity that I want, I can find what I need quickly. As with many programs, CORE does more than my office utilizes it for. Invoicing and time entry are usually smooth processes.

Contras:

We migrated from ArchiOffice and feel that the way contacts are managed in CORE is utterly useless. We've abandoned it in favor of a piecemeal assortment of Office 365 and Mac built-in programs.The structure of projects is also something that can be improved. When a project transforms from hourly to percentage or adds phases, CORE has some flexibility but there are troublesome aspect such as migrating time from a single phase project to ensure it can be captured in invoices.

kevin
Field Inspector en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

BQE Core Review

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall satisfied with BQE, easily can get my time cards done on a daily basis.

Ease of use & the incredible visibility of time spent.

Contras:

Slight lag at times but usually it will come and go.

Alternativas consideradas:

Software has issues, but their customer support is pretty good

2,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: In theory, I like all of the features that core has to offer, however, when the features don't work the way they're supposed to it becomes a bit of a nightmare to use. It has a lot of bugs, crashes often and in general is just not very user friendly.

I like the expense management feature for employee reimbursement and client billing purposes. I also liked the accounting feature that allows you to bill expenses straight from the Cloudfeeds. I also really liked their customer support. They have a solid team on standby for customer support. I would often get the same person when I called. They are super friendly and know how to navigate the software.

Contras:

It's time consuming to use - it's so slow and there are a lot of features that bug out and simply don't work the way they're supposed to, so I spend a lot of time navigating all of that, which is a bummer.

Angela
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Still learning BUT working well for our firm

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Ease of creating new projects with various templates & phases, option to assign fee schedules and invoicing

Contras:

The platform runs slow and you have to constantly scroll. Great reporting options; however, could use improvement by allowing more customization on templates (removing fields, adding fields, etc...)

Fran
Architecture and Project Management Depts. Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados

BQE Core met our needs.

4,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: BQE Core was easy to transition to with very little complications. It's features are very flexible and work. I learn more about it's capabilities every week.

BQE Core is very flexible in how you can allow employees to track their time and decide if it is billable or not.

Contras:

It has many features that we do not use but I can see how other companies would appreciate the additional functions.

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Effective Time & Expense Mgmt.

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Ability to address different bill rates across account base and properly generate invoices and cost accounting. Very good Customer Service. Simple to understand when onboarding new users.

Contras:

Can experience an occasional performance issue...usually short in duration

Umang
Electrical Design Engineer en India
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best at Accessibility and Time management.

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, it was a good experience till date. I would like to have Time Management section improvised so that it can be more functional in day-to-day task management.

Overall functionality and Ease of usage is best.

Contras:

As I have mentioned in the previous page time management can be improved.

Richard
Draftsman en Canadá
Diseño, 11-50 empleados

Core review

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Ease of use and compatibility with our work.

Contras:

Not sure I have used all the functionality yet, there may be something but haven't found it yet

Israel
Senior Finance en México
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

BQE: the ally of the companies

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It is a tool that allows you to have a better control of the projects and times that will be charged to the clients.

Contras:

They always attend to the faults that arise, but sometimes it takes a little longer than desired.

Taylor
Construction Engineer en EE. UU.
Ingeniería civil, 11-50 empleados

Easy & Efficient!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The functions on BWQ CORE Suite are very user-friendly & easy to navigate. I am able to track my time that I spend on each project very easily, which in turn helps me prioritize my tasks for the upcoming weeks.

Contras:

Sometimes the program will run a bit slower than others that I use on my computer, but that could very well be related to the amount of information under one's profile rather than being a quality issue.

Katrina
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

A helpful tool, once you get used to it.

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: When we compared different software options (Quickbooks, Monograph, Deltek Ajera, Smartsheet) BQE offered the most options we needed (project management, invoicing and time tracking) at the best price.

I like having so much data at my fingertips to get a sense of finances for the company, tracking accounting (invoices, vendor bills, etc.). Customer service is AMAZING, you can call right from the app on your computer and they are available pretty much anytime, even when I'm working late. The workflow to be able to send things internally. The dashboard view is really helpful to see what's important to you. If you are already set up as a company, onboarding can be really quick as they have a team that can enter your data.

Contras:

Data entries are sluggish, you have to wait for the line to be created before you can add information to additional cells. Invoices are not as tidy as I would like (activity & description, really duplicate the information). Individual training needs improvement, the consequences of choosing option A or B to enter information has consequences down the line that were not clearly explained and only discovered after months of entering in a way that was not what we really needed.

Cathy
CFO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

CORE has given our principals and project managers more access to real time data

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: As we continue to get more proficient navigating CORE, it has given our principals and project managers more access to real time data reducing the potential for errors in reporting and data transfer in multiple areas to better service our valued clients.

Project management and accounting real time data metrics anytime and almost anywhere through cloud based hosted subscriptions allowing quick response time to our valued clients. CORE has eliminated need for complicated spreadsheets and various other methods of housing project data. Coming from QuickBooks desktop accounting which we have used for almost 19 years, CORE accounting subscription has given us access to company financial data anywhere. We are utilizing Core for time tracking, expense reports, billing, project management and accounting.

Contras:

The display as feature needs to be expanded and made specific to invoices and time cards. Core has ePayments for credit card and we are waiting for ACH feature which is going to be there somewhere in August.

Kerrie
Business Manager en Suecia
Fuente de la reseña

Invoices have been easier to process compared to previous software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall experience is great. As mentioned we experiencing error free time tracking, billing and the presentation of invoices is far better.

We use the time, billing and accounting functions frequently and it has made my job a lot easier and smoother compared to tracking down expenses and time for the team members. Processing reports are simple as well. Less error of tracking time/expenses as compared to our previous software. Invoices are more accurate. Invoices look professional and clean.

Contras:

Cannot think of anything at this time. We are really enjoying the software

Paul
Vision + Design Director en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

If you can spend the time to implement it, it’s beyond worth it.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have really enjoyed the experience, it has since become a bit more expensive and potentially out of our price range.

I love all the reports that we can create, track progress of our projects financially, and use it to teach our team about management.

Contras:

The price to add users is a bit high. The ability to work through custom KPIs is tough.

President en Noruega
Ingeniería civil, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I am happy to say that I took a leap of faith in upgrading my office to BQE

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Prior to using BQE software I used Wind-2 and SEMA4 which are costly programs. I was not a newbie to using project management software when implementing BQE. My greatest frustration in using those legacy programs was that they did not have any flexibility in them that allowed me to update or “correct” erroneous entries into the system database without having the data reprogrammed in some way by the vendor. Support for BQE can assist making changes on the fly if need be and hopefully will continue to support the services industry in the future. I have witnessed the mission of BQE to continue to improve the software and support for its users. I am happy to say that I took a leap of faith in upgrading my office to BQE and have not been disappointed.

SIMPLICITY – it is an easy transition from paper time sheets in a format that employees can easily understand. Employee time entries can add memos that are invaluable to explain charges to clients or counsel employees on their activities. FLEXIBILITY – Some projects require slightly different reporting/invoicing formats to fit the client’s needs. BQE support assists with accomplishing just that at a reasonable cost. SUPPORT – Over these years, issues in understanding inputs or reporting have been addressed in real-time, on-line, to help maintain operation schedules for billing and reporting. REPORTS – Both summary and detailed reports are available that can include memos to help clarify time and expenses. One can look at a project from different facets based on a manager’s needs.

Contras:

Some of the labor reporting modules need to be reviewed that use an integer formatted numbers that round off and be updated to use an accounting formatted number with 2 decimal places. My accounting department uses two report for payroll that use incorrect time (rounding up) instead of an exact job time/cost figure. I have to review and have them update to the corrected time values each time.

Eury
Billing Specialist en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión

My BQE Experience

4,5 hace 8 años

I like that BQE is user friendly and makes it possible for the entire company to enter their own time and expenses anywhere, anytime. I like that when there are updates to the system, users are informed. I really like that everything entered through the mobile app sinks right away into BQE. The technical support customer services is great. Even when someone is not sure of the answer, they research and get back to you. The support group is dedicated, knowledgeable and professional. Lenny is the best.

Contras:

I do not like that all reports are Word documents. With data, it is impossible to sort and filter when looking for information. It would also be easy if questions/answers could be given directly in BQE prior to invoicing instead of having to print each pre-bill and send to managers for approval and then enter their answer back in BQE. The system allows write up/down of billable hours but you cannot run an accurate report of the amounts that were written up/down (I think in BQE it includes non billable hours). I keep track of mine on an Excel spreadsheet and it would be nice if I did not need to have an additional spreadsheet. It would make more sense if each field that is populated in all categories could be use for reporting purposes. For example, if running a list of client, it would be good if we could choose what fields we want to see on the report for each client (like contact person, email address, industry...). Sometimes, I have to run three reports to get the information that I compile in one Excel spreadsheet. Maybe I do not have this information, but the only way to access report customization is via email. It would be nice to have a support line for easy questions regarding a new report.

Dale
Owner / Architect
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great tool for the Architect's office

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Overall, this is a good office management tool for the architect. We have used it for the past 10 years and find it invaluable in all we do in managing projects and running the business.

The product is great for the management of a project from time and expense reports to document management. It also manages the office contacts and calendar of events for all the employees. It will give you in real time if you are making or losing money on a project. It tracks and creates invoicing for all project clients. If you use QuickBooks, it is integrated directly with that software for complete accounting management. It is a great tool for Architects in that it is formatted for what we do (tasks and phasing of projects). If you have internet connection, you can get access to this program while on the road,

Contras:

When opening up project file, it takes 2 or 3 clicks to open up a file, such as Word, PDF and AutoCAD. Very, Very frustrating. Many of my employees do not use is function and simply use Window file manager to open and move files. We should not have to do this. It uses Java in the background for some of its operations, and I am not a fan of Java... it is always updating. Updating of the software is somewhat difficult for the person not a computer nerd.

Jaydra
President, Investigator en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great product! Practical, customizable, and good value for the money.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This product saves me time and keeps all my cases organized so I never miss important deadlines or follow-up tasks. Well worth the money.

1) It has a nice look and it's easy to use because it is organized in an intuitive manner. 2) It is also incredibly customizable. There are so many ways to filter reports and adjust who sees which reports and when, it kind of blows my mind. I have done so many things to customize this software to my firm's needs and I still feel like I've just scratched the surface. This also means it will continue to be useful as my firm grows, which is incredibly valuable. 3) It's a cloud-based software, which means I never have to worry about installing the latest updates. It's also an extra bonus layer of data security because the data is not housed on my local in-office server. 4) Tracking time is easy, and once hours have been billed to the client they are marked in the system (this may seem like a pretty basic feature, but it was surprisingly difficult to find in a case management software). 5) It talks to QuickBooks online, and it's easy to transfer data. It saves a lot of time to transfer invoice and other data from the project management software directly into my accounting system. 6) The customer service and follow-up support is great. I was walked through the initial implementation, which got me up and running almost immediately - very little work time invested in the implementation. After using the software for a few weeks, I scheduled a one-on-one training session with a BQE trainer to get all my firm-specific questions answered which was great.

Contras:

My only (minor) complaint is that it does not yet also function as a CRM. I hope they add this feature because I'm looking forward to incorporating that data and function into the same system as my case management.

Scott
CEO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The logic/use process seems to flow very well

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The logic/use process seems to flow very well. The QuickBooks integration is very stable and makes sense once you understand it. The user interface looks nice, is operationally smooth and is very responsive both in design and speed.

Overall, very good. There was a learning curve, as with all software, but it makes sense once you figure it out. There are lots of connectors/features so knowing what you need is a big part of this. Support has been very good. They methodically think through processes and help with issues, configuration settings, or bugs (which I recently filed and it will already be fixed by the weekend). The software appears to do what I need it do (Project/Time/Expense Management) and may also be our replacement for QuickBooks once we get the processes figured out. The cost seems to be fair and it’s Tiered Usage based on user needs was great and something competitors didn’t offer very well. We look forward to continue to use the product

Contras:

Its big and complicated. I would spend time investing in documentation on what things really do for the back-end. For example: The QuickBooks integration is great, but finding out what actually happens is confusing. I had to set up small tests to figure out that “activities” really mean “services” in QuickBooks and you can have select what records have to sync… documentation (very technical) is very good for people like me!

Respuesta de BQE Software

hace 5 años

Hi Scott thank you so much for your review of Core, we strive to be cost-effective and provide a sleek user experience.

Louis
Quality Control Manager en EE. UU.
Ingeniería civil, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Our experience with BQE Core has been incredibly great!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall our experience with the product and people supporting it has been incredibly great. All along our journey of selection process and then on-boarding and finally day to day support we need has been a wonderful experience. The easy setup of projects using templates and option to assign bill rates by projects using fee schedules has finally reduced the steps and workload.

We were struggling with using many software applications to run our business. With Core we everything is in one software from tracking time, expense reporting, billing and project tracking. Our project managers have real-time project progress on a wide variety of reports and the best part is they can customize dashboards to fit their needs. Rest of the management team has easy access to the information using the scheduled reports without even logging into Core. We really love the automation.

Contras:

Early on we had a difficult time understanding the vendor bill workflow.

Teddy
Senior Engineer at Engineering en Canadá
Investigación, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Review on BQE CORE Suite

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: In conclusion, I would highly recommend BQE CORE Suite to any architecture firm looking to streamline their operations. The software is packed with useful features and has greatly helped our firm become more organized and efficient. The CRM and HR features are particularly impressive, allowing us to easily keep track of our clients and team members. The initial setup and learning process was a bit challenging, but with the help of the support team, we were able to overcome it. Overall, BQE CORE Suite has been a valuable addition to our firm.

BQE CORE Suite has been a valuable asset for our architecture firm. The integration of front and back office operations through this software has made managing projects, tracking time and expenses, handling invoicing and electronic payments much more efficient. The CRM and HR features are incredibly robust and allows us to keep our clients and team members organized and informed. Thanks to BQE CORE our profitability and project efficiency has seen a significant boost.

Contras:

The only downside to BQE CORE Suite is the initial setup and learning process. It took some time for our team to fully understand and utilize all of the features, but once we got the hang of it, we found the software to be very user-friendly and easy to navigate. The support team was helpful in guiding us through the process, and it was well worth the effort.

Lori
Director of Finances & Administration en Suecia
Ingeniería civil, 51-200 empleados

Slowly getting there

5,0 hace 4 años

What we like the most about Core is the way everything is integrated in one application instead of using standalone apps that do not talk to each other. The ease of pulling up the needed date is definitely helpful. I have liked how some of my suggestions to Core ideas have been implemented. If more of these could be fixed and added to the software, the use of the software would be more efficient and effective.

Contras:

Although, BQE is working on a payroll module and i have to use a a separate payroll software to process payroll. On projects when you assign a group it doesn't let you assign to all phases and this feature addition would be great.

Janiece
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Using Core has helped us analyze our data better

5,0 hace 4 años

This software has lot of features and the best part is you can pick and choose the features that best fit your business. Although, Core is feature rich it is amazing how intuitive this software is. Support is great but most of the times we are able to figure out or answer our own questions if we get stuck that how simple and user friendly Core is. After switching to Core our management team is able to analyze the real time data to figure out the areas of improvement.

Contras:

No real changes to suggest as of yet. There is already a lot to absorb. Anytime we need help or improvement in the software we send the feedback to BQE

Vickie
Office Administrator en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Core has been a gamechanger

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use the Time, Billing and Project Management modules; with this, I've been able to reduce time spent on billing (and have much better analysis tools) even as our company has grown.

Logical organization of procedures, ability to customize reports, outstanding live help service. Having staff manage time entries (rather than having to manually input from timesheets) has been a gamechanger. The reports are also hugely useful and help project managers keep track of budgets in real time. We're still learning and finding new ones that are useful to us.

Contras:

Sometimes loading of project lists is a little slow/temperamental, but nothing major.

Teresa
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Everything that is charged to a project can be seen in real-time

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have been using BQE since March 2015. Prior to then, we kept all project information in QuickBooks. The staff were not able to see where they were on projects since they did not have access to QuickBooks. Currently everything that is charged to a project can be seen in real-time.

The ability for each employee to input their time/expenses is one of the features that I like the most. I also appreciate that staff members can check time and expenses for their projects to see where they are on projects with a budget. Invoicing is now streamlined because the information for the project manager's review is on one page. Budget information is on the draft invoice which makes it easy to see when a project is over/under budget, and who has coded time to the project.

Contras:

I wish there was a better way of archiving old vendor bills.

Respuesta de BQE Software

hace 5 años

Teresa thanks so much for your review, we are pleased you now have a one-stop shop in real time for your projects! Thanks for being a part of the BQE Family!