Calificación media

4,2 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    3,7 /5

Sobre Odoo

Odoo es un conjunto de aplicaciones personalizables de código abierto ideadas para satisfacer todas las necesidades de su empresa.

Descubre más sobre Odoo

Mostrando 372 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Alián R.
Software Engineer & Business Development Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/2/2020

"Excellent ERP to manage your business operations"

Comentarios: We used to use spreadsheets before switching to Odoo and the savings in time and effort, plus the accuracy of the information is the main value we receive. Particularly, the Recruitment module helps us to configure an Application Tracking System, and now, we have visibility over KPIs that before was not possible. The implementation of an extension of the CRM module allow us to customize easily the system to our needs too.

Puntos a favor: Odoo provides my company with all the modules needed to manage the business. It is easy to set up, intuitive and the modules are well integrated.

Contras: The Community edition provides a lot of built-in features, but since version 9, Odoo has been moving features from Community version to Enterprise, so I could see some of them, which I was using, unavailable in recent versions.

• Publicado el 25/2/2020
Mudssar A.
Asst. Manager Porecurement
Electrónica de consumo, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/5/2020

"Pro vs Cons of Business with Odoo"

Comentarios: Overall its good for SM businesses, very effective where you have your own devolpment team. Mostly every business/erp aspect is available.

Puntos a favor: Easy to install, every module functionalities available, wide support on google, its good for SMEs, sufficient feature to track and control finance,inventroy,sale and purchase. stratigic,tactic and operation roles are aded in features, you can formulate your busiess needs accordingly.

Contras: Customization is not easy, even less active on github, its not so speedy, modules are integerated mixed with local and internet, it should be either local or inenet, price is higher,customization is also costly due to limited support/devolpment documentation.

• Publicado el 12/5/2020
Peter C.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Automatización industrial, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/10/2020

"Buckle your seatbelt, it's going to be a bumpy ride!"

Comentarios: The biggest hurdle was the initial implementation so this may be something you would need to prepare yourself for if deciding on choosing Odoo, unless of course you are happy to pay for the support packages offered by Odoo which we found to be very costly. Other than this the system itself is an excellent piece of kit and it has helped our business traverse the gap between startup business to SME

Puntos a favor: Odoo is an extremely powerful software. We use the Manufacturing Module and the CRM Module prominently and these have both been brilliant tools that we are very happy with internally. The MRP is excellent at automating our manufacturing process whereby our production manager has only to add orders to the system while the system itself creates the PO's, calculates times and helps us to schedule our work. The CRM for the sales side is really easy to use and browse through and has a very good tagging feature allowing me (as sales director) to easily filter accounts and keep track of leads.

Contras: The initial implementation was painful to say the least.. We stated using Odoo way back in 2015 so this may have been due to our slow uptake of the software how ever I recall that once we signed up as paid users, there was very little support given to set up the system (unless we paid extra for the hourly support..). This was a big issue as we never had an easy way to contact someone for help with little configurations and therefore had to do most of the implementation ourselves. It took us over a year to get the system working properly

• Publicado el 7/10/2020
Youness M.
Consultant & Co-founder
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/8/2019

"An Odoo Defender Review"

Comentarios: beside all the pros and cons. Odoo is just awesome, the overall experience i had with Odoo during the last 9 years is very positive.

Puntos a favor: The most interesting and brilliant thing about Odoo, is its framework and how easy we can develop using it.
Also some apps are just easy to learn and well documented.

Contras: - Luck of technical and functional documentations ( functional is getting better faster than technical ).
- Luck of automated migrations tools ( a pain for customers too ).
- Odoo still doing big changes to its core apps, which makes all our modules obsolete very quickly.
- Partnership model is very hard to keep the same label (eg. silver or gold) after a year or so, if you can't get more users.

• Publicado el 1/8/2019
Wes S.
Vice President
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/9/2020

"Do Not Purchase Directly From Odoo"

Comentarios: I wish it had worked. We struggeld with the software for 18 months - even reaching out to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] via Twitter asking for help. Odoo does not care about the customer. If you work with a reseller, they are awesome. But we made the mistake of buying through Odoo, installing 3rd party apps and then having tons of programming issues that no one would help us with. Great software - horrible company.

Puntos a favor: The software is incredibly eligant. The way everything works together via API is astounding. I can't say enough about how flexible this software is.

Contras: Support. We made the mistake of purchasing through Odoo and not a reseller and everything was pretty much wrong from day 1. All help is predicated on you having no 3rd party apps. The problem is, you cannot run the software without 3rd party apps.

• Publicado el 14/9/2020
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/8/2020

"Beautiful face very bad customer service"

Comentarios: While I was analyzing the system the attention was incredible. I felt really very well taken care of, once I started having problems, the customer service and support area seemed to have lost all interest in us.

Puntos a favor: The demo was amazing, incredible, I had an instant love for the tool, the low prices really excited me.

Contras: after years of use the migration was impossible and I had to change from software to another brand because I came to the conclusion that the slow support seemed to be guessing how to solve my problems

• Publicado el 4/8/2020
Awais I.
PPC Executive
Ropa y moda, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 8/6/2020

"ERP:Finance and Manufacturing on Odoo"

Comentarios: Good for SME, trade or ecommerce business, efective ERP not any bug found. Finance, planning,porecurement,inventory and manufacturing are integrated each ither aswell seprately installed.

Puntos a favor: Every module is available, wide range of available features, modules. Grsphics and web interface is awesome, installation is easier, customization can be made. Secure and remotely access, available in SAas and local server, even can be installed on your domain.

Contras: Customization is not easier, less controll on transaction data. Less controll on authorizations,roles. Management role is missing, can be slower or face bugs for large industry, some issues found in finance like credit limit cant be set.

• Publicado el 8/6/2020
Aymeric F.
CMO

"All inone"

Comentarios: Great usability, plenty of apps, opensource

Puntos a favor: The fact that all the apps are natively integrated is a great asset

Contras: If on premice with many specific development it’s not easy to handle major updates

Sanskriti G.
Senior Software Engineer
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
    Sin valoración
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 15/8/2020

"Surveying was easy as pie, Thanks to Odoo!!"

Comentarios: Sometime, it takes more time to go with surveys, and gathering response from clients. Odoo has helped me in this regard. It's completely a time saver and cost efficient tool. Overall, Odoo manage to reinforce my office work and get the worked done in seemingly less time, creating happy clients and dedicated team at work.

Puntos a favor: Odoo survey is the good option for quick start surveys. Before using it, I was in dilemma to choose the right software of my needs, and confused which one to choose, but with the help of capterra, I got to find the right one. The survey tool is a complete time saver, has pre-built questionnaire and other ready made stuffs to make your efficient and less time consuming.

Contras: Odoo survey is more than a basic, unlike similar platforms, just in case you may get puzzled working with it's integrated features, so if you're not used to, you might feel it as a complicated one but trust me you'll be habitual and going with the survey will be lot easier after you use it.
If you're waiting for a perfect survey tool for your work, Odoo Survey is the best I could recommend for you. And Lastly -I am not sugarcoating, believe me, that's my word! Try it once, you will get to know its value.

• Publicado el 15/8/2020
Julian V.
Software Engineer

"experience rating"

Comentarios: Great, i have worked with CRM, sales and inventory, i like the kanban views, making reports and fields related with other modules.

Puntos a favor: I like the modular applications, easy custom development, use and manipulate data with different views.

Contras: Graphic design, although in the latest versions you're improving it. Another thing is security, i think that web login is weak.

Corey S.
Business Analyst
Diseño, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/9/2020

"DO NOT BUY SUPPORT PACK - Outside Source Help"

Comentarios: I would say this has been an overall average experience. The pros of this ERP system outweigh the very negative start to using this system, and I cannot stress enough to not deal with the Support Pack system as the level of talent of Odoo Project Managers is low. They will overcharge you and not really give you much more than anything you could have expected from a recent graduate out of a college.

Puntos a favor: We loved this for the ERP system of integrating our lead management, supply chain management, quotation system, accounting system, CRM system, and inventory all into one area. We previously had to force together multiple different sites and systems (i.e. Jobber, Quickbooks, Monday/DaPulse) and after many years of growth we simply have outgrown these dated systems and can no longer afford the time to micromanage so many transactions. We also needed automation on multiple areas of our service, which Odoo has been able to provide. After extensive training, NOT FROM ODOO LET ME TELL YOU, we have been able to customize this fairly well to our complicated value add manufacturing processes.

Contras: I have had the worst time with customer service when it comes to Support Pack Hours. Not only were we billed for every millisecond of time, but we were easily overcharged for time as well. One simple email response would take 6-10 minutes of our support park. After asking for a service level document multiple times, they simply have not provided one. They also hid the fact that support pack hours expire. We began our Odoo integration just before COVID hit, and we had to stop the Odoo integration for a few months, only to be met with many hours being used on ODOO EMAILING US for updates on when we would come back. In the time spent with them implementing our systems to Odoo, they easily have dropped the ball so much with such low support that we had to hire a third party consultant to get this system up and running the way THEY MARKETED TO US and how we initially envisioned this working.

• Publicado el 25/9/2020
Talha A.
Asst. Manager Finance
Sector textil, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 13/7/2020

"Odoo for ERP, Supply chain, Manufacturing, trading, Ecommerece business"

Comentarios: We used it to streem line and for effective supply chain and finance, it helped us to determine those key factors, and we customisely made reports for performance of company aswell individiduals.
In supply chain, tradeoff and optimization between shortages and overstocking, cash to cash cycle inprovement made by analysing and bottle necks deteced by odoo.
Longterm pending cases, reporting, email notification for a abnormal or overdue, and over amount transactions helped us to manage finance on a well way specially when we were in crises.
Sourcing rather than manufacturing analyse by customize odoo, in costing and RFQ is wonderful.

Puntos a favor: Easy installation, can be customize as per business scenario, wide support, business features, transaction are supported according to international business tactics.
Almost every module available finance, invoicing, quality control, inventory, planning,manufacturing, MRP and DRP. The cross functionalities made odoo awesome, check and control over transactions, users is a powerful tool to control the business, available as Saas, local server aswell can be installed on custom domain.
Speedy work, with better GUI, its best for large/medium industry.
It perfectly supports Importing, exporting or migration from another ERP.
Transactional control, tracing over network is available, secured platform for business.
Android app is available, can be worked smartly on it.
Purchasing control, Planning control, and inventory scenarios are purely designed on professional approach.
Bottle necks, cycle time, EOQ can be configured on it,
With configuration it can be run with optimistic, in future AI and automation it can be a advanced supply chain tool.
For realtime tracking and tracing like Barcodes, QR codes are available to generate automatically/manually for batches and products.

Contras: Customization is not easier, with depth documentation is required, which is unfortunately is not publicised.
Limited database server type, it's somehow difficult to configure with existing dedicated database server.
Transaction uniqueness records like algorithm for hitting a specific transaction is not being created, i.e on refreshing or by going back values can be submitted twice.
Some pages, do not display properly on android app, specially visuals.

• Publicado el 13/7/2020
ERP leader
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/8/2019

"Helping companies to be better"

Comentarios: I've been using Odoo in some companies as an employee, so I've been teaching myself (that easy it is). I started with some bad practices (modifying the base code) but I've gotten better making my own modules, but now I only use Odoo Studio (highly recommend it).
I've also shown the basics of the core to my IT coworkers, and once we understand how the api with python works, we've made wonders. We don't mess with the code directly (only the Partner does) and we can play with all the information with any python module or framework.

Puntos a favor: Odoo adapts to the company needs. When one of the owners of the Organization has a question, the answer can be easily be taken from Odoo, by grouping, filtering and in some other cases, by adding new fields to fill manually or automatically.

Contras: As I jokingly say, sometimes Odoo is in a bad mood (when there is slow Internet connection) and Odoo displays an error or makes a rare behavior. But by refreshing the page, most of the times, it gets solved.

por Odoo el 14/8/2019

Awesome review! Glad to hear you have been making wonders with Odoo Studio, we love hearing how users are able to use the Studio editor tool to customize their platform without having to touch source code (the idea is to empower users to create the software they want). Happy to hear how you have been using Odoo and wishing your company continued success! :)

• Publicado el 6/8/2019
Selvakumar S.
Technical Team Lead
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/11/2018

"Covers most of the organisational needs but need customization as well"

Comentarios: Have experience of consulting and over seeing the implementation ( 14 Implementations) of Odoo from version 8 to 11 for the past 4 years.

Puntos a favor: 1) Opensource and SaaS option
2) Easy to use - Maintained uniformity across modules
3) Availability of Third Party apps
4) OCA community support
5) No other opensource ERP covers Inventory (Product master - ability to handle product variance / Inventory valuation / Landing Cost) and Recruitment functionality like odoo
6) Odoo Enterprise Accounting reporting is a plus
7) Easy to customize or develop new module using Odoo Studio if your an enterprise customer
8) Developing new module even in enterprise will not take much time
9) Partners availability across globe is a plus
10) Having Ecommerce functionality in an ERP is great advantage

Contras: 1) Need customization for localization ( Both HRMS - End of service calculation and Taxation)
2) Must to have functionalities are moved from community to enterprise form Odoo version 9 onward till odoo 12
3)Must to have accounting reports moved to Odoo enterprise
4)Not providing incremental update to the existing version is minus
5) Different pricing for different region
6) Document management features could have been better even-though they released few more functionalities in Odoo 12

por Odoo el 16/11/2018

Thanks for the review Selvakumar! We appreciate the 10/10 for recommendation. Your key points in both areas were informative to read. We like to see the Pros in order to understand where our community finds the most value, as well as the Cons to see where we can improve. Note for some of these (such as Documents management) that our software is constantly being updated and improved by a global team of awesome developers to bring features like this to our users. If you are on the SaaS platform, these features are delivered to you automatically without any need to update or reconfigure (we like to make things simple and easy). Hope to see you at our next Odoo event to learn more about your experience! :)

• Publicado el 6/11/2018
Thabo P.
Managing Director
  • Publicado el 8/5/2018

"Extensive ERP for a small to medium sized business."

Comentarios: Having everything in one app is the major benefit to me. I don't have to use different software for Sales and Purchases; for Contacts; fr Projects etc. Another benefit for me is the ability to attach documents to each transaction for tax purposes at the end of the financial year.

Puntos a favor: Odoo is an Opensource ERP with a free Community Edition and a paid Enterprise edition. It is packed with features like Accounting, Project Management, Customer Management, Employee & Recruitment Management, Inventory & Warehouse, Sales and Purchase and POS to name a few.
I like the Dashboard where one can get an bird's eye view of the status of any task or activity that needs attention. Plenty of additional modules (called Apps) are also available on the Odoo Store.
Odoo uses Postgresql as database. It offers plenty of customisation options. Some countries' standard Chart of Accounts are available by default, or you can create your own. Overall a very useful ERP.

Contras: I'm reviewing the Community Edition: On the downside, it has a relatively big learning curve. Setup and initial configuration is crucial. I would have liked to choose between mySQL and Postgresql as some hosting providers does not offer Postgresql. Some minor frustrations is the fact that an invoice can only be created after a quotation, then an order. I would've liked to be able to enter an invoice without an quote or order; for example monthly regular contractual invoices. Having said that, depending on how your business work, it might not affect you that much. Secondly, recording expenses is cumbersome - expenses are recorded either through the employer expense module (which is not always related to an employer, like rent), or through billing. Either way, you need to create a "product or service" for expenses before entering them. Where and how you enter them, also affects your expense reporting. I would also like to see more reporting options like traditional desktop apps. Customer support for the Community Edition are limited to the forums and some manuals for older editions.

• Publicado el 8/5/2018
Raymond C.
  • Publicado el 23/12/2017

"We liked them so much we Partnered with them"

Comentarios: All of my systems and customer data are centralized in one easy to use system

Puntos a favor: As a former Netsuite and Salesforce partner, our clients demanded more in the form of ease of use, mobility and functionality without breaking the bank. We started off by migrating ourselves off of our Netsuite system. This move simplified all of our daily work lives so much, we brought this solution to our client base. From Professional Services, Manufacturing and Warehouse operations, Odoo was an excellent fit and an extremely good value. The company improves the software almost daily and with thousands of prebuilt apps in their app store, adding major functionality and workflow is simple. Also the open nature of the code makes it the absolute most flexible ERP/CRM/MRP software on the market.
Odoo maintains a few versions Community(Free) and Hosted(Saas) and Enterprise(Self Hosted). We recommend either Hosted or Enterprise(Most Recommended) for business. The Community edition is mostly for developers to have an easy way to learn the basics. The Enterprise edition is packed with additional advanced features necessary for production use, and is supported by Odoo and the Odoo Partner Channel.
Any company in the search for an ERP system should include Odoo in their list.

Contras: Documentation needs improvement. Most documents and answers are not centralized but scattered between Youtube, and Odoo Community and GitHub although they have been building a training portal.

por Odoo el 26/12/2017

Thanks for the review VCloud9 team! We are excited to hear how your experience with other ERP systems like Netsuite has helped to identify key value indicators when doing software implementation. We look forward to continuously adding value to your projects in the future!

• Publicado el 23/12/2017
Chris C.
CTO
Redes informáticas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/2/2017

"Odoo gives you full featured modern open source software to manage a business or any organization."

Comentarios: One of the fastest growing, well rounded, full featured, modern, open source, business, or other organization, management software.
* A free community version is available at no cost forever, with about 85% of the features of the paid commercial version.
* Very powerful software for organizations of 1 or 2 people, up to hundreds, possibly thousands of employees.
* Full accounting including customized international accounting which works in about 100 countries, impressive.
* Full website builder lets you drag and drop blocks on the screen to setup your org's website.
* Comes with a feature where you can offer live chat support to your customers or audience.
* Connects to your bank account in the paid version for automatic verification of account activity.
* Manages multiple bank accounts for the various parts of the organization, nice.
* Full automation of the employee recruitment, interview, hiring, employment contract, and termination process.
* Management of the vehicle fleet or any other set of assets belonging to the organization.
* Manufacturing Resource Planning modules are available if you're running this type of organization.
* Email app is great and a huge time saver, it becomes a high speed task manager and filter.
* Point of sale app is also really cool, from a tablet or phone you can access the minimal set of functions in Odoo needed to check customers out at the point of sale, the great thing is the Point Of Sale can keep running taking payments and tracking which items are sold and their quantity, even when internet access disconnects, then when internet connection comes back, the app will save the completed sales into your Odoo system.
* Between 50 and 100 apps.
* You can use all the community apps for free. If you choose to subscribe to the commercial Odoo, it's a cheap price per month per app, which comes with support and hosting if you want it. Pricing is way lower than the competition. Even running the free community version although limited it's far better than running a business without software or with many disjointed separated software.
* Odoo really delivers on the do-it-all approach, every app is able to talk to all the other apps, and share information, because they all run on top of the same set of your company's data. This totally eliminates the need to connect separate apps made by different companies, or worse, re-enter the same data into multiple different apps, losing tons of time and money.

Puntos a favor: No data re-entry. All the apps are connected and share information. Saves so much time and money. Also, you can create your own modules, or hire an outsider to create a module for you, due to the open source nature of the software. Easy to add any of the pre-made apps.

Contras: It can run slow, if you don't take a little time to tune up the server it's running on, and use enough memory, caching, and ideally an ssd. There's a lot of database access happening. Upgrading to the new version is not easy. It would be great if the Odoo company would make upgrading a simple do it yourself automatic task, one click of a button, that would not require human attention for 2 weeks. There's an entire article with more about this on the Odoo site.

por Odoo el 28/2/2017

Thank you for your review Chris. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

• Publicado el 22/2/2017
Jaimel R.
Consultor Odoo
  • Publicado el 4/7/2018

"industrial engineer specialized in the business area, project manager and Odoo consultant"

Comentarios: It is the most complete ERP with the best support and the largest community and continues to grow. Undoubtedly the best proposal for small and medium-sized companies because of its relatively low costs compared to all the characteristics it has. It is the most complete ERP with the best support and the largest community and continues to grow. Undoubtedly the best proposal for small and medium-sized companies because of its relatively low costs compared to all the characteristics it has. Its easy use and the integration of all its modules make it the perfect tool for any company that needs to manage its processes

Puntos a favor: It is a complete business suite that allows the management of multiple applications for managing the processes of a company. It has a friendly interface and has easy handling and configuration in all its modules. all applications handle information in an integrated manner. Integration among all its modules that facilitate its usability. It has a very large community of users and with the best support for this type of applications. It has the best prices in the market and even has a free version for small businesses. undoubtedly has the best price quality ratio among all software of its kind.

Contras: because it is designed to touch all the areas of management of a company, it has some areas with some weaknesses regarding the competition such as human resources, payroll and adjustments in the configuration of some countries that do not have a lot of presence in their community. Although it is very intuitive and is designed to facilitate user use, knowledge must be available about the processes in question in order to exploit the full potential of this suite.

• Publicado el 4/7/2018
Anoop M.
President & CEO
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/2/2018

"Reliable ERP that works for everyone"

Comentarios: Increase in efficiency of running my business by 60%

Puntos a favor: 8 years ago we were actively helping some of our customers implement SAP. I was researching on a better system that is affordable for small and medium business as well. I found OpenERP(Now Odoo) and give it as an R&D project for my team to learn. Seeing the ease and freedom, we implemented it for our business and partnered with Odoo and started providing it as one of our core services to manufacturing/Retail and Wholesale companies in the US and abroad. Main Pros are Base Opensource - Source Code available
Modular Architecture
Software doesn't dictate how you should run your business - highly customizable
Availability of custom modules for almost every integration
Availability of developers and implementation partners
No Vendor Lock-in and unexpected 300% increase in license costs
Affordable for 5 people business to large corporations
Can be installed on highly secured private dedicated military grade servers for compliance

Contras: Documentation is scattered across different channels, needs to be centralized.
Odoo is still a young company and has a long way to go compared to SAP, but they are working on it.

por Odoo el 6/2/2018

We appreciate the awesome review Anoop! Glad to hear the flexibility of the Odoo ecosystem is an important point for you. We will continue to make our content (especially documentation) more accessible and comprehensive in the future. Thanks for the review!

• Publicado el 2/2/2018
ERP Coodinator
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/4/2020

"Why Others When Odoo Is Here?"

Puntos a favor: From entering Raw Material into company to sell it as a Finished Product and even after sales, Odoo captures all the information with financial impacts in really nice and simple way. Process of goods receipt and delivery with quality checks are simply stunning. Moreover, it's mobile and web based features are reasons to stand ahead with other competitors. It has all features which are essential for any company, with really simple and interactive user experience and can easily integrate with any third party app.

Contras: There should be more features in Quality Module which are compulsory in FMCG and Pharmaceutical industry. There should be parent Manufacturing Order under which sub-orders will lie, so that issuance of product is made separately as per real issuance OR issuance should be made against Work Orders instead of Manufacturing Order. Speed is also another area which should be looked.

Niaz ahmed R.
ODoo developer
  • Publicado el 5/5/2020

"Future is here..."

Comentarios: I am odoo developer and providing customization and the apps to integrate with odoo. Being a developer i feel this is future . The world will recognize its versitality verysoon. Its the solution to all problem at one place. We can summrize it by saying its platfourm where you have to put all your problems and leave it for odoo to solve. Because its builtin app most likley solve all your problems.

Puntos a favor: Its feels tricky at first. Butt when you starts using it you will be in love with his versitality.. I like most the control that you can control your stuff at one place. Which is now a days is big prob. You can change optimize and integrate the stuff with very little effort.

Contras: When you comes to cons. It usally feel tricky. Which may make you away from using it. Next you have to putt some effort to understand what actually is going around.

• Publicado el 5/5/2020
Carlos benjamin G.
IT Manager
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/3/2020

"Great ERP and the Cheapest of them all"

Comentarios: It is Great, Cheap, Easy to use, Easy to Setup, a Great ERP with a lot of things that you can change.

Puntos a favor: It is very easy to use, you can see that the uSer Interface is done to be used by anyone, it is easy to setup, and in Timing against others, it is Awesome.

Contras: The Support is Slow, you need to wait a lot for something to be resolved (in Mexico).

• Publicado el 29/3/2020
Julio F.
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/8/2019

"Odoo is Great!"

Comentarios: Synchronization of the whole operations of company

Puntos a favor: - User Experience very fluently
- Business Scope is complete
- Easy to develop and customize

Contras: - Difficult to found technical experts
- Difficult to found functional experts

• Publicado el 2/8/2019
Michael K.
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/1/2017

"Improve customer service speed and training manuals and videos"

Comentarios: The software has the ability to do anything you want, but the process of customizing needs to be improved. If you are not very computer savvy, there is no way you could use this software or even think of ways to make it better. The customization team needs to take more of an assertive role with helping people figure out what they could do to improve their processes and their software. In addition, because it is so highly customizable, there needs to be top of the line customer service, which there isn't. There needs to be a tech support number to call at all times, because businesses are relying on your software. Right now if you put in a support claim, it takes 34-48 hours to receive a response and then there is so much back and forth, it usually takes 2 weeks to get anything resolved and in the business world, that is not acceptable. The customer service agents should pick up the phone after the first email, if they don't understand what is going on.

Puntos a favor: Customizability

Contras: Difficult to learn and difficult to maintain without an IT department.

por Odoo el 1/2/2017

Thank you for your feedback Michael. We always appreciate hearing from our customers and their experience with Odoo. We are always improving our product and hearing what our customers think is important.

Regarding the training, a few months ago we launched our brand new training platform to help people learn more about Odoo: https://training.odoo.com

Note that if you already have a success pack, be sure to ask your consultant about a free access code to the eLearning platform.

In addition we also have a lot of user documentation on our website, available here: https://odoo.com/page/docs

I'm sorry to hear you've had some issues with the support team. Our support teams are now available 24/5 with teams located in the US, Belgium, and India to provide coverage across every timezone.

I hope this helps and that you continue to enjoy your experience with Odoo! :)

• Publicado el 17/1/2017
Muhammad usman A.
ERP & Business Specialist
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/7/2019

"Reporting required more work"

Comentarios: smooth business process and streamline activities

Puntos a favor: user friendly, fast, least expensive, adaptable

Contras: Reporting, lack of in-depth analytics,

• Publicado el 30/7/2019