Opiniones de Zoho Books

4,3 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,2 /5

Sobre Zoho Books

Software de contabilidad sencillo y fácil de usar que te ayuda a administrar las finanzas de tu empresa de una manera inteligente.

Descubre más sobre Zoho Books

Mostrando 412 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Deepak B.
Chief Operating Officer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/10/2019

"Great Collaboration"

Comentarios: Great experience although after 2 years we are still learning, it is good for indian accounting system

Puntos a favor: The statement download from bank and reconciliation option is great
GST filing options are great
Dashboard is very well designed
Android application is very useful

Contras: I would have prefered if it has quotation sending options also
Process sometimes seems too long for creating manual vouchers

• Publicado el 9/10/2019
Jose r. L.
Web Developer
Redes informáticas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/9/2020

"The best invoicing / accounting tool for freelancers, period."

Comentarios: Zoho Books is just a fantastic tool. Coming from Freshbooks and paying a hefty fee for it I was not only limited in terms of features (and paypal support) but also somewhat bored with their lackluster interface. Zoho was great and hit all the marks for me, the interface is simple and intuitive and the price point at my scale is just unbeatable. I can't see any other accounting system after using Zoho Books.

Puntos a favor: This is the best bang for buck you can get if you are a startup, an independent freelancer or just need invoicing to start. There is no other system comparable with Zoho at this price point.

Contras: There are many features I didn't test because they are out of realm for my specific needs. I am sure for others they might be important but if these were "enabled as needed" rather than always there cluttering the interface that would be better.

• Publicado el 23/9/2020
Cassi H.
Operations & Finance Director
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/12/2018

"It's easy to use but that's as far as it goes"

Comentarios: The overall experience with Zoho Books has been disappointing. We were told that they were capable of so much more than what they seem to be able to deliver on. There's no real good workflow capabilities and no real way to automate processes that the user imports over and over again. If you're just starting out and don't have many sales (especially online sales) or a big budget, this is great accounting software for the value. The fact that the software developers are unable to transfer books from their own platform to an upgraded version or new version of it makes it completely incompatible with any business that is hoping to scale or merge with another company unless you have a bunch of extra staff or hours on your hands as you will be importing every transaction one by one manually.

Puntos a favor: It's easy to use if you're doing simple bookkeeping

Contras: This software is not made for those wanting to automate as much of the workflow as possible. It is also not for businesses hoping to scale with the software. The software link to the bank account and credit card frequently breaks leaving the user to have to sync manually. I have contacted customer service regarding this issue but there does not seem to be a solution.
If you're looking to upgrade from a beta or lower version of books to a newer version, Zoho is not capable of transferring your old books to a new account so the user is left having to manually important each entry one by one which is ridiculous and tedious. I cannot understand why the software developer is unable to do this simple task when they were able to do it when transferring the books from Xero or QuickBooks.
I’m glad others are having such success with the software but from my standpoint as an accountant I just do not see the value of the software for any company looking to scale in a digital world of eCommerce and automation, especially if the company is utilizing Amazon’s platform. The workaround I have had to implement to balance the account receivables and payables from those sales instead of having a successful either add-on or API like those of QuickBooks and Xero has also resulted in extra work which could all be automated if only the software had the capability.

• Publicado el 18/12/2018
Eric Y.
Attorney
Práctica de la abogacía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/10/2020

"Great Product For Those Who Know Accounting"

Comentarios: My overall experience with Zoho Book was positive. I switched from Zoho Books to Bill4Time because I wanted a program that would keep track of time and expenses for hourly clients, track contingency fee clients, provide trust accounting, and generate invoices. Zoho Books would be able to do all of those tasks with the exception of contingency fee tracking. There was no easy way in Zoho to keep track of projects that were not hourly, flat, or on a set budget. That said, the Zoho family of products are solid, so if you have need for an accounting product and you are familiar with accounting software, this product would be a great choice.

Puntos a favor: I liked best the many features that Zoho Books provides. In terms of accounting software, this product does just about everything. I also liked being part of the Zoho suite of products, all of which are quite good. The product is stable, and the company offers solid tech support.

Contras: I purchased Zoho Books to use in my small business after using Zoho Invoice. I wanted a product that would do more than just invoice clients, such as track projects and accounting. However, I am not an accountant. The thing I liked least about Zoho Books is that, if you are not familiar with accounting, the product may seem unnecessarily complicated. There is definitely a learning curve with this product that I have not experienced with other Zoho products.

• Publicado el 19/10/2020
Nikki B.
Owner, Editor, and Writer
Edición, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 17/9/2020

"Efficient, affordable took that's essential for my business"

Comentarios: I switched to Zoho Books from FreshBooks a little over a year ago when the cost of FreshBooks became unmanageable and free options, such as Wave, did not serve my purposes. I was also looking for a cloud invoicing/expense-tracking system that was less glitchy and easier to use. Zoho Books is all of that. As a sole proprietor, the price suits my budget perfectly. Clients have told me that paying me through Zoho is much easier than paying me through FreshBooks or Wave. At tax time, it's easy to send my Profit & Loss report to my accountant. I also like that I can attach receipts to my expenses. I'm very thankful for Zoho Books and hope they continue to meet the needs of sole proprietors like me.

Puntos a favor: Zoho Books is easy for me to use and much easier for my clients to use when paying me. They've given me positive feedback about their invoicing experiences. It's also affordable, which was a huge deciding factor when I switched from another cloud invoicing program.

Contras: I wish I could see when a client has "viewed" my invoice. Also, I didn't realize that listing vendors on my expenses, such as Amazon, would count as "Contacts" and use up some of my slots. I'm glad I know now and I'm rectifying it.

• Publicado el 17/9/2020
Anne B.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 1/4/2020

"All the functionality of QuickBooks - and more - at a much better price"

Comentarios: Zoho Books has everything I need to keep my books in order, bill my clients, and track my time and expenditures. I've been very happy with this product.

Puntos a favor: Zoho Books does everything that QuickBooks does in a much more intuitive interface. It provides a ton of flexibility in looking at things from both accrual and cash methods, offers a free seat for my accountant, and allows me to track my time and bring it directly into my invoices. The ability to take pics of receipts and enter expenses directly from my phone app is great, too.

Contras: I wish that other software providers would wake up and realize that QB isn't the only game in town. Make it easier to integrate with Zoho, please! I've had some trouble syncing with my bank in the past and it took a while for customer service to understand what was really going on - there are some language barriers. But their CS agents do seem to try to help.

• Publicado el 1/4/2020
Babu G.
  • Publicado el 10/5/2020

"Zoho Books reconciles bank statement automatically and GST filing is way better than anything else."

Comentarios: Overall, it's a boon, If you are in India then this is the takeaway software as it helps ease in filing GST reports.

Puntos a favor: This software when I started using I thought I made a wrong choice but as in when I started managing my accounts & Books for my business, It became my friend, an accountant indeed it did everything that an accountant would do with very little accounting knowledge. The best part is if you are a startup company and you do not have strict compliances then this is for you, you don't have to hire an accountant and DIY. :)

Contras: Support is the only part which sometimes made me upset as the Employees were not uniformly assisting as if they were not trained on customer service. The worse thing is they just have support for technical help and no bookkeeping support.

• Publicado el 10/5/2020
Unenabasi godwin E.
MD/CEO
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/7/2020

"Incredible Accounting Software for Freelancers and Startups"

Comentarios: Zoho helps my business keep accurate accounting records, bill customer and drive down receivables.

Puntos a favor: Zoho captures every aspect of my company's finances. The tool makes it easy for you to create estimates, and invoices, capture bills and expenses as well as monitor business health. The muti-user feature lets business track expenses and movement of funds between departments and business teams. Another incredible feature that makes Zoho stand out is their customer support. They have an amazing support team that responds quickly. Plus, they help you valuable suggestions to help you navigate difficult accounting operations.

Contras: Zoho does not have an offline capability. The software is cloud-based so you must have an internet connection to access the software.

• Publicado el 22/7/2020
Online STEM Tutor
Aprendizaje en línea, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/3/2020

"Zoho is my accounts manager"

Comentarios: Kind of mixed experience with Zoho Books but overall recommended for new startups.

Puntos a favor: It manages my finances and make invoices in no time plus it helps to coordinate between different departments to save time and cost.

Contras: It can't be integrated into other softwares and slightly lack something that other competitors have.

• Publicado el 16/3/2020
Emin N.
Sales and Customer Relations Assistant
  • Publicado el 12/7/2020

"Efficient and reliable for finance and customer relations activities"

Comentarios: Simple, handy software with nice visual graphics: data is accessible and easy to share with other users and specialists. Zoho books will make payment and invoicing procedures smooth between sellers and buyers. However, there are small issues are waiting for their solutions which I believe that it will be soon.

Puntos a favor: 1) Integration with different software programs was very easy. Especially during our customer relations workflow, there was no problem to integrate into Zoho CRM.
2) The software is easy to use, especially pricing and stock lists are very well-designed and time-saving
3) Financial reporting and bank reconciliation features let you share data with accounters which helps you to improve the quality of work procedures

Contras: 1) There are limitations and restrictions in some features. For example, invoices, orders, payments. It makes editing transactions very complicated.
2) Overall, customer service is not helpful in Zoho Softwares. As a result, we had some issues getting support from customer service for Zoho books, especially, questions concerned with payments.
3) In comparison with other software programs, printing checks cost a lot in Zoho Books. There is also a limited opportunity for vendors.

• Publicado el 12/7/2020
Ansar S.
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados

"The best ever!"

Comentarios: I've searched them all. Zoho is tops by far! Not only do you have full CRM integration reducing sales time by 1000's of hours (really... it's as simple Lead->Convert->Quote. Clients then pay their quote in one click thanks to Zoho!) but the product as a stand alone is far superior. The layout, quotes, invoices, automation, reports... They've thought of everything. Since we switched my business has seen radical jumps in both staff productivity and conversion rates. As a small business owner (actually it's not small anymore!), time really is money - Zoho knows how to give you both. They have truly allowed my business to grow: The service we offer is a one time only purchase by most of our clients- so we need to get it right first time and shine above our competitors!
Fresh Start Law Centre is now the leading criminal record removal firm in South Africa - Thank you Zoho!
Ansar Sykes CEO,
www.FreshStartLawCentre.co.za

Puntos a favor: Everything! Mainly the level of customization available and CRM integration.

Contras: Improvement: Allow for www.payfast.co.za credit card payment integration for the South African market. In the interim, we are using unique URL's in the quotes/invoices for one click payment. But having full Zoho payment integration is better.

Rebecca F.
Servicios individuales y familiares, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 25/11/2016

"Over 50, not an accountant & never aspired to own a small business..."

Comentarios: It's true, but when your calling is a clear one, you are obligated to follow! Our small care giving business has employees working exclusively at customer sites. The caregivers (most also over 50 yrs. old) input their time, mileage & expenses from their smart phones. Invoicing is generally done at my laptop but can be done from my phone. The invoicing can be personalized with valuable information for our clients such as upcoming holidays, rate changes, & thank yous for allowing us to earn their business. The reporting is simple to use as is the customer support. The customer support is very knowledgeable & easy to understand. We have never experienced a wait time either. We tried another accounting package our first year of business & found it too cumbersome & not user friendly for those of us with only basic accounting skills. Zoho was recommended by our professional accountant & business advisor. Zoho has greatly simplified our invoicing, reporting, & customer account related tasks, so that we can focus on senior care giving where our gifts are strong. Thanks, Zoho!
-R. Ford, Owner of The Merry Marthas, LLC

Puntos a favor: - Phone based app & laptop s-ware are EZ to use.

Contras: Don't quite understand how to customize an invoice, save it & use it for monthly billing. Sometimes, I have to play around with the invoice to get all of the detail needed to print. For example, it is not readily apparent how to display the dates for which each expense is incurred on the invoice. Not having a copy of our company's data stored on our system makes me nervous so we keep paper back ups. Surely there is a better contingency plan of which we could take advantage.

Daniel C.
  • Publicado el 20/6/2019

"Why limit yourself to just Books?"

Puntos a favor: I think Zoho Books is on par with all the other bookkeeping software, but what is even better is how it integrates with all of the other Zoho products. I have had to integrate SFDC with ZenDesk and other solutions and what a pain! The fact that books integrate with their CRM with their Desk app is wonderful. This does everything you need from creating invoices to managing expenses and accounts. Very easy to use and full-featured. It is a definite must for small businesses that are looking for a robust affordable solution that might also need a CRM (look at zoho one).

Contras: With any bookkeeping software, there is a learning curve. Not always the easiest, but certainly worth it. Once you get all of your accounts set up you'll need to make sure you get all of your payment processes in place. Which is nice once it's ready because people can simply pay from click on an invoice. My only complaint would be how certain things don't flow as easily as I would like to start off with. But once you get it figured out it's pretty easy and will save you tons of head aches when time goes on.

• Publicado el 20/6/2019
Sanjay S.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 14/9/2017

"Zoho Books: Accounting software for Sma and Medium Enterprise"

Comentarios: Overall good software for small and medi enterprise with good features.

Puntos a favor: Zoho books is cloud based accounting software with many impressive features. Below are the pros of ZOHO Books 1. Zoho comes with many inbuilt accounting software features like inventory management, Payroll processing, Sales and Purchase booking etc.
2. Can be integrated with your online shoping websites like shopify, woocommerce and many more.
3. Automatc recurring expense booking like depreciation, monthly rent etc.
4. Zoho has rebust cloud technology and provides 99.99% downtime, also provides top security for your data protection.
5. In cloud based software there is negligible risk of data loss as service provider regularly takes backup of data.
6. Cloud based software are are far better than DOS based or windows based softwares.
7. Zoho books is available with reasonable price compared to other cloud based software.

Contras: 1.As compared to Quickbooks online many features are missing.
2.Disadvantage of cloud based software is it becomes difficult to shift to windows based software as data can not be transferred easily.
3. Zoho attracts consumer by quoting very less fees for 1st year but from next years there is steep increase in charges.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 14/9/2017
Mike Z.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/9/2018

"Great solution.. but not for everyone"

Comentarios: I used Zoho Books for my own practice for 3 years+for a few of my Clients. It's fast and reliable, and developers are improving it very regularly - adding new features constantly.
I would highly recommend using it especially in the businesses that would also use other software from Zoho-like e-mail or CRM-they're well priced and are extremely cost-effective.

Puntos a favor: Zoho Books is lightning fast-miles ahead of the competition if it comes to the speed of the software. The actual user experience is very close to the desktop software.
Another good feature is its customizability - you'll find a plethora of options with Zoho, obviously designed with advanced reporting tools that come with Zoho Suite in mind.
What's important - importing and exporting stuff from Zoho is also very simple - that comes in handy if you want to switch to another software from Zoho, you'll be able to do it-most counterparts allow you to migrate data only partly.
Importing journals-extremely important feature-works flawlessly.

Contras: No integrated payroll functionality - small flaw, as you can easily import journals from the software of your choice.
Average bank reconciliation - filtering records is difficult, custom sorting as well.
No itegrated CIS solution.
No reporting directly to HMRC.

• Publicado el 20/9/2018
Rick K.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/11/2016

"Very good, but lacks some of the basics"

Comentarios: Switched from Quickbooks to ZohoBooks. Overall, ZohoBooks is very good. The site is always up and running very quickly. Tech support is excellent in both speed and quality. The software is actually fun to use. However, it does lack some of the basic functions that seem should have been in there from the beginning such as ability to print deposit slips, and there's no running total on the side of accounts so when you're looking for a mistake, it makes it very difficult to find. One feature that our business desperately is ability to pre-send invoices to people on a recurring basis before their due date. Quickbooks has had this ability back since the days of DOS (20 years ago). We're limping around right now trying to work without these basic needs in hopes that they will soon come. On the otherhand, Zoho does keep adding new features on a consistent basis. Sometimes just simple design changes but at least you get the feeling they are still working on it. -Highly recommended, however proceed with caution because there are some very basic things missing and they don't seem to be in a hurry to resolve this. It's almost the year 2017 and I'm adding up deposits by calculator and filling in deposit slips by pen. Shouldn't be ;-\

Puntos a favor: Excellent/fast support. Interface can be fun to use and is quick to respond.
Development seems to be ongoing.

Contras: Lacks basic functions like deposit slip printing (and automatically transferring those funds to bank from Undeposited Funds), ability to pre-send recurring invoices, inability to set simple defaults such as default account to accept payment to (always need to manually select Undeposited Funds when accepting checks) and no running total in account ledgers such as Undeposited Funds (how are you supposed to find and fix errors, mistakes?)

James J.
Consultant
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/12/2019

"Great for a small business"

Comentarios: We moved from an ancient copy of Billings (a Mac-only program), and chose Zoho over the main competition based on ease of use and the need to handle customer retainers smoothly.

Puntos a favor: The setup is fairly straightforward, and the learning curve is very manageable. It's really nice to have a good (and reasonable) set of defaults for categories and account structure. That made initial use and customization pretty easy to do. The documentation is generally good, and tip links are numerous.

Contras: The only thing I find even slightly annoying is that the feed connection to the bank account is often "broken", but on the positive side the status is clear and whatever issues exist seem to fix themselves automatically within a day or two. It's not really a show-stopper; it's just annoying when I want to "clean up" things and the bank feed isn't fully current.

• Publicado el 3/12/2019
Ann C.
Comercio minorista
  • Publicado el 22/9/2015

"Go-To Invoicing Software Everyone Should Have"

Comentarios: We are a company that's 10 years in the industry. We cater a thousand orders a month and getting an invoicing software that's basically gonna do the job is essential. We've been to a couple of invoicing software but none of those were good enough to bring with us on our road to success. The last software we've got literally ruined our business for a couple of months that we decided to give it up until I found Zoho books. I have heard much of Zoho from my virtual assistant colleagues and their employers have been using them for a while. I decided to sign up for a free trial and loved it! It does almost everything that we need in an invoicing software. Its payment reminders allow us to optimize our collections every month and it keeps going. Its ability to track overdue invoices, customizing templates, and custom fields were a tremendous help in making sure our documents are as accurate as we need them to be. Customer service is also a big help. Someone always answers the phone on their end, emails are being replied in a timely manner and call backs are done in less than 24 hrs. All these for $24 a month which is kind of awesome. We are probably going to stick with Zoho for a while and we are just even starting. Reports are also pretty detailed and is a big help for us to track our progress. On the other side of the coin, I hope they also have an API integrated in their system. Makes it easier for our vendors. I recommend it to small to large scale business who are looking to integrate their accounting and invoicing (probably their inventory as well with Zoho Inventory on the way). Zoho Books is for you.

Puntos a favor: Pros: 1. Reports. We needed to track our progress down every week and what better way it is than to view our reports. Zoho allows you to get a report for Sales Person, Items and Customer. It's detailed report on overdue invoices are great for us to pound the ones that need to pay. 2. Payment Reminders. Our invoices are always set in an open account. Therefore, we need an automated system to remind our customers about their due invoices. Works great for our collection! 3. Customer Service. They are always good at getting back to you. When no one is available to answer your call, tehy are going to call you back in less than 24 hrs. Their email support is also pretty quick they wont leave you hanging.

Contras: Zoho is good about getting a constructive suggestion done. However, I wish they have an API integration with the system. Also with the Zoho Inventory along hte way, Im pretty sure they will be a perfect go-to software for our company.

• Publicado el 22/9/2015
Matt T.
Director of Finance
  • Publicado el 10/10/2017

"If you have Zoho CRM This product is a must"

Puntos a favor: This product Hooks up easily to Zoho CRM. The product works almost fluidly with the CRM. it makes it easy to see each client payment and how much we have received each month. The information the books hold really helps for some financial reports. The Reports do make my life easier kindof. Books make it easy to bill clients and it keeps all the information in one place.

Contras: The Reports as mention in my pros are missing some really good information that is already there in the system. They want me to pay for Zoho reports, but to my understanding Zoho reports, I would still need to go in and set it up. In our business every month we have to pay out our salespeople. fist I'm not able to split commissions easily or add multiple salespeople to an invoice. second, if I look up sales by salesperson by month it gives me all invoices created in the month, not all invoice paid. We sell expensive web projects and could take months to close. so it is unhelpful for me to see monthly sales report because it is not correct. they also have a "payments received" a report that comes in Zoho books. This report gives me monthly sales but does not add the sales person to the report. So I build a report that takes 30 min to an hour top. I have asked them to fix this and they told me to get Zoho reports

• Publicado el 10/10/2017
Martin D.
Administrative Clerk
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 8/9/2019

"Zoho Books is the best finicial reporting software."

Comentarios: Zoho Books is the best software for the financial reporting and everyone can easily used this software in a more efficient way. Moreover, it is the best tracker all of our accounts and finance. I would recommended this software because this software is one of the best tool for financial and accounting.

Puntos a favor: Zoho Books is the best source to create our invoices and it is the best financial reporting software in all over the world. The most significant thing about this software is that we can easily send all of our invoices and expenses and get paid online with out any problem. Moreover, Zoho Books is so easy to use and very convenient software. The another best thing about this software is that it is the best accounting financial management software because it is the most reliable software for accounting as compared to its competitors.

Contras: The most obvious difficulty that we faced while using this software is that there features are not much advanced as compared to its competitors because it cannot provide the great features of sending expenses and finance to the business companies. The another problem of this software is that this software is very difficult for the new users and it is not so easy to learn how to handle our accounts and invoices. But still it is the best tool for business accounting.

• Publicado el 8/9/2019
Steve P.
independent contractor
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 21/2/2020

"for a 1 man shop, it's a nice, inexpensive alternative"

Comentarios: in the ~2 years i've been using the software, i've seen dramatic improvements over all (it felt very "beta" when i started, it now feels much more robust).

Puntos a favor: cost and the ability to build your own integration tools. compared to other options (unnamed here, but you know who they are), it is VERY cost efficient and effective. depending on options chosen with alternatives it costs anywhere from 25% to 75% of what The Other Guys offer. i've even been able to write some integrations with it (using some powerful and reasonably well documented REST APIs)

Contras: the interface is a bit clunky - things like matching take a bit of getting used to. banking integration only allows one sync per 24 hour period.

• Publicado el 21/2/2020
Nathan S.
Digital Marketing Manager
  • Publicado el 26/3/2018

"All in One Accounting Solution for SME businesses"

Puntos a favor: A true CRM tool for sales people with the tools the ability to give accountants information needed. You can provide invoicing and estimates for clients as well as get an overview of sales for the year, the month and other important information. We have been using Zoho for over 5 years and almost swear by it, especially in our line of business with integration with payment options, we can accept multiple payment options from clients without changing our workflow. Whether used on its own or used with the other suite of Zoho apps, Zoho Books is definitely a recommended tool for anyone starting out and looking for an affordable accounting/CRM solution.

Contras: Only administrators can adjust invoices once they have been sent which limits functionality for larger sales teams.
Cancelling an estimate or invoice even when in draft mode is not as straightforward as when you create one.
Mobile apps for Zoho Books is not as easy to use as the web app, if you are running a business, it is good for viewing sales at a glance but it is not ideal for CRM on the go.
There is a slight learning curve to use Zoho Books for accounts especially if you are coming from another accounting suite.

• Publicado el 26/3/2018
Technical Lead
  • Publicado el 12/3/2018

"Overall Zoho Books is easy to use and works very well for a small to medium business."

Puntos a favor: You can automate much of your purchasing and invoicing 'paperwork' process which is wasted time you can spend actually working on your business. It integrates easily with other Zoho products, QuickBooks and Google if you need it to.

Contras: While it is very easy to integrate with other zoho products like Zoho Expense it can sometimes be hard to understand how that integration is meant to work. Some best practice documentation like using Zoho Books and Zoho Expense would be great. For instance it took me a while to figure out that I needed to make sure I had chart of account line items in both. I assumed they would sync but they didn't. I had to go to expense and create the same custom line item I did in books. Not a big deal but it would have been helpful to know that I needed to do that. Customer Support can be very inconsistent. I've had very good experience with the chat support resolving my problems immediately. However, the ticket system and email can some times take days to respond. In particular, you don't have access to your support ticket so you don't know that it has been received or looked at, nor can you update it with any additional information.

• Publicado el 12/3/2018
Troy D.
Talent Partner
Electrónica de consumo, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/9/2019

"Zoho Books is the best online accounting software."

Comentarios: This software makes so easy for us that how we can better manage our sales, marketing, invoices and accounts. It gives you all financial reports, payments process and sales and marketing features. I always recommended this software for the business companies which is always worried about the payment recurring and payment transaction.

Puntos a favor: Zoho Books makes our life so easier by managing all of our invoices and expenses and get ready your checks to get rid all of our our money easily. By using this efficient software, we cannot worried about our banks accounts, transactions problems and we can easily collaborate with our customer and accountant. Through the Zoho Books software, our payments integration is always great and fabulous. Zoho Books also have the reporting features which gives you complete reports of your sales, marketing and purchasing information at anytime.

Contras: This software is not so easy to use especially for the beginners is that they cannot easily handle the advanced payments and in this why they faced a lot of problems about the payments acceptance and invoices recurring. But otherwise it is best for the payment transaction, invoices recurring and expenses.

• Publicado el 11/9/2019
Jaime W.
Owner/Photographer
Fotografía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/11/2016

"I have been using Zoho for years"

Comentarios: When I first started my photography business I needed an invoicing program and I stumbled upon Zoho in my search. It had everything I wanted and was free. Here I am 6 years later still using it. Back then I only needed Zoho Invoice, but through the years I needed more organization than the invoicing program offers so I upgraded to Zoho Books. At that time I didn't realize that it wasn't truly it an upgrade, but rather a switch from one to the other. I was being double charged. It was a bit challenging contacting Zoho support (in 2013), but once I did they were happy to fix the problem and refund my duplicate payments for the two months prior. Setting up Zoho Books was a bit challenging and my only true complaint about Zoho is that the support system is very much lacking. I struggled to reach Zoho Support. When I finally did they were helpful, but it is a challenge to actually ever reach anyone. Other than that Zoho is AMAZING. I have referred MANY friends to this program through the years.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use

Contras: Customer Support and the lack of detail in payments received. My bookkeeper struggles to reconcile my PayPal payments because the fees aren't identified.