15 años ayudando a las empresas colombianas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre MRPeasy

MRPeasy es un software de fabricación simple, pero potente para pequeños fabricantes.

Descubre más sobre MRPeasy

It is customisable for your business and certain functions can be deactivated until you come to use them. There was easy to use instructions which made learning at your own pace very simple.

Contras:

There's a lot of potential in the software capability but every aspect of use is limited. There's a lot of features that are "almost there", but to fix them costs extra.

Valoraciones de MRPeasy

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

MRPeasy tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 102 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado MRPeasy antes?

Filtrar opiniones (102)

Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos
Gerente en Ecuador
Materiales de construcción, 2-10 empleados

Nada más fácil que MRPeasy

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Me ha facilitado la planificación de producción y el manejo de inventario de una manera óptima con lo cual se han reducido errores e inventarios innesarios.

Lo intuitivo que es para su operación, fácil de gestionar y muy completo en todos sus módulos. Excelente para planificar la producción, manejo de inventarios y evitar desperdicios. Más que un MRP es un ERP!

Contras:

Falta desarrollo en los módulos de estaciones de trabajo

hace 6 meses

Stefano
Stefano
Plant Manager en México
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A most dependable platform for your organization.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: For the past 7 years I've been an active user of MRPEasy through different organizations and it comes to no surprise that MRPEasy has always been up to the task. From metalworking to composite extrusion, this tool has been able to adapt to our very specific factory needs. Definitely a great aid in growing a small business to a medium size company!

It's ease of use and friendly interface makes it easy to train and quick to migrate to. We have had very little to no resistance from personnel when migrating them to use the system.

Contras:

Limited customization on the dashboards and reports are also a bit simple.

hace 2 años

Maquinaria, 11-50 empleados

Multi-level OEM Production and Procurement Planning

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Excellent. The product team continues to add functionality which has been helpful to us. We are growing along with the application.

The system pegs all inventory which allows for detailed forward and backward production planning.

Contras:

We would like to have it plan production orders instead of having to manually drill down into our multi-level bill of materials.

hace 2 semanas

Thank you for your good words and suggestions.

Marek
CEO en Polonia
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

MRPeasy Review

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with MRPeasy was positive. It provided a solid foundation for managing manufacturing processes and streamlining operations. The system's ability to track inventory, plan production, and generate reports was highly valuable. The customer support was responsive and helpful whenever I encountered any issues or had questions. While there were some areas that could be further improved, MRPeasy served as a reliable solution for enhancing efficiency and productivity in manufacturing operations.

One of the things I liked most about MRPeasy was its comprehensive and user-friendly interface. It provided a complete solution for managing manufacturing processes, including inventory management, production planning, and scheduling. The system's intuitive layout and ease of use made it simple to navigate and access the necessary information. Additionally, the real-time visibility into production and inventory levels was highly beneficial for effective decision-making.

Contras:

While MRPeasy offered a range of useful features, one aspect I liked least was the limited flexibility in customization. Some specific business requirements or industry-specific needs couldn't be easily accommodated within the system. It would have been beneficial to have more options for tailoring certain aspects to align with the unique needs of the organization. Additionally, the integration capabilities with other software or systems could be improved.

el año pasado

Thank you for your constructive feedback. We are thrilled to hear that your overall experience with MRPeasy was positive and that it effectively enhanced efficiency and productivity in your manufacturing operations. We will continue working on improving MRPeasy

Neil
CEO and Founder en Sudáfrica
Maquinaria, 11-50 empleados

MRP made Easy

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Extremely good. We started with MRPEasy when they were still building out the product. We offered lots of insights and they used many of our suggestions in their final design. Now we use it every hour of every day.

The functionality in MRPEasy is excellent. It has transformed our business

Contras:

Linking with our accounting system has been problematic and decided not to use it. However, I am confident that, with the right guidance from MRPEasy's support team, it can be done.

hace 2 meses

Thanks for your review! We're glad MRPeasy has helped to transform your business. Sorry to hear about the integration issues with your accounting system. Our support team is ready to help sort this out, so please get in touch.

Stephen
Operations Manager en RU
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

The name says it all

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Excellent. It is a brilliant piece of software that has saved me and my staff hours of work, enabling us to be so much more efficient. The design, operation and implementation is so clear and easy to use. Cannot fault it.

It really does make MRP easy! It was a simple system to setup and implement and using it is a breeze. It manages stock and production efficiently and accurately. We never have any problems with data it works brilliantly. Just can't fault it, even the instructions, help and tutorial videos are brilliant.

Contras:

In an ideal world the CRM would be better and able to import contacts easier. Though the link with pipe drive is intriguing, I need to see how seamless this is so we can manage CRM and MRP all under one roof. Being able to pull more information from the customer order through to the delivery note would remove an operation from my day, similarly from a customer order through to the batch label.

hace 5 meses

Magnus
Production Manager en Países Bajos
Aviación y aeroespacial, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

No fancy user interface and quite expensive but highly customizable and gets the job done.

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: MRPeasy was already partially implemented when I joined the company, and I did not have any previous experience with MRP systems when I joined. I initially thought that it was not the most user friendly system. It looks very "old school". We have been trying a few different systems, exact because our finace department uses exact, and we also gave odoo a try to perhaps move to more of a ERP system. However I felt that both exact and odoo was inferior to MRP easy, BUT, for the functionality that MRP easy offer I do feel that you charge a very high price for it. We pay 79 per user simply for a MRP system when for instance Odoo charges 39 for a ERP solution. We will definitely move away from MRP easy in the future, when we grow our manufacturing team, if you do not change this. I want my employees to be able to use functions like bar code scanning on their tablets without having to pay enterprise / professional subscriptions for them as well.

I like that it is quite easy to customize the views, (once you have learned how to do it). The amount of customizable options are also very good compared to some other programs.

Contras:

I do feel that sometimes it is not completely logical to me where to find the settings, the way you have decided to put some settings under enterprise, some settings under professional etc makes it hard to find what I am looking for.

hace 10 meses

Thank you for your review.

Jaanus
CEO en Estonia
Transporte marítimo, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Very affordable MRP software for small business

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: In the end of the day i'm very pleased with the value for money MRPEasy provides.

For us it was super easy to implement. Our previous stock and orders management system was Excel so all data was available in importable tables.

Contras:

We had to adjust your processes and thinking in some cases to follow software logic, instead of implementing our own existing routine. But i guess, this happens all time if you upgrade from very flexible Excel environment to MRP software.

hace 7 meses

Kent
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados

Good MRP/ERP

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Scheduling is the biggest problem we have solved with MRPeasy.

We are a flooring manufacturer and this program gives me a good picture of what's happening each day. It also really helps me keep up with raw and finished inventory. Each of my employees has access to it which allows them to keep each project updated as it moves through the shop. It's been a game-changer for us. It frees me up from micro-managing each employee and gives the employees a view of the big picture. They have enjoyed that.

Contras:

The reporting features are a little confusing to figure out. We are still learning the program so haven't ran into a lot of features we would like to add.

hace 8 meses

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Pedro
Manufacturing Engineer en Canadá
Electrónica de consumo, 11-50 empleados

MRP for small companies

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: It has been Satisfactory to use, and extremely helpful.

MRPeasy has facilitated our inventory control, so we have more visibility on the items that are critical on hand and allows us to take preventive measurements if the component is in backorder. I spent much less time doing inventory and actually looking for ways to improve the workflow as our company grows bigger.

Contras:

It requires some time to get used to the correct paths to delete or add some components but once the user is familiar with the platform, it becomes a useful tool. Additionally, It would be helpful upon the creation of the manufacturing order to add other BOMs to the same MO, instead of creating a new BOM that includes multiple BOMs.

hace 7 meses

Thank you for your detailed review!

Katarzyna
Purchasing and Logistics Specialist en Polonia
Maquinaria, 2-10 empleados

My first review

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: As I said above - I've been using this program for a short while, but working with it is efficient.

I've been working with this program for only 5 months, and it was easy to learn the basic operation. The system is complex, so I'm still learning and discovering all its possible uses

Contras:

Sometimes I need to spend more time getting acquainted with a module or process. I have not mastered all the possibilities in the system yet, for example: changing production dates, etc.

hace 2 meses

It’s great to hear that you found MRPeasy easy to learn initially and are making efficient use of it. If you need any assistance with specific modules or processes like changing production dates, our support team is here to help. Keep exploring the possibilities, and don't hesitate to reach out for guidance or resources!

James
Director en RU
Envases y contenedores, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great, flexible cloud software that can grow with you

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Quick to deploy and easy to use. Purchasing and despatch working well. May need support to set up BOMs and manufacturing side.

Easy to access while travelling with app or browser version. Simple and cloud based. Quick to deploy and easy to understand. Good help guides.

Contras:

Being cloud based customisation seems limited. Initial support to help set up as part of onboarding would have been a help.

rhonda
owner en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

Fabrication Shop

5,0 hace 4 años

It is a complete POS and Management software. They have videos for training that are easy to follow.

Contras:

All customer support is through a email or ticket system. So no one on one. But they do answer in a timely manner .

hace 4 años

Thank you for your feedback.

James
Head of Procurement & Supply Chain en RU
Telecomunicaciones, 11-50 empleados

Good software and support

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: MRPeasy has been a great way for us to transitioning to MRP. We've formalised our item and BOM structures, improved our production planning and made our operational purchasing more robust with this software. Overall we are happy with the product.

The interface is slick and modern. No issues with the software being slow. The program is intuitive and can be picked up easily. There is a surprising amount of functionality. The Junior MRP easily supports multi level BOMs, different production resources, customisable fields on items, adding images etc to items. Stocked and non-stocked items are supported, as are indivisible items (I've seen some much larger systems that don't support this). Safety stock levels can be easily set and maintained, allowing for simple planning. The inventory system allows a fair amount of freedom to define stock locations as needed. The purchasing system works fine, allowing easy tracking of what is on order. I'd say something similar for the Customer order interface -customer orders can be input easily, documents such as proforma or commercial invoices can be defined. We've definitely appreciated the customer support we've received. Answers come back within 24 hours and though not everything can always be changed, the answers are helpful. On more than one occasion I've provided feedback on certain screens and have had the response come back that yes, that sounds like a good change to make and we'll release that change in a week or so. We've found this super helpful and haven't seen that from too many other software companies.

Contras:

There is not too much here, but the main bugbear for us is the work orders. Our BOMs have multiple levels and we would expect that MRP would spit out individual work orders for each operation that needs to be done. Instead, a single work order comes out, which can be worked on by different resources, but when a production process can take several weeks that means things like WIP become hard to manage. So we have to either accept this and make that work or split our work orders down, which makes production planning more manual.

hace 5 años

Hello James, Thank you very much for kind words and detailed feedback! Regarding too big work orders. MRPeasy has a special environment optimized for workers: Internet-kiosk. It shows tasks that are assigned to a particular worker. All other information, that isn't needed, is hidden. Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Andrew
Managing Director en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

MRP Easy is the perfect fit to to our business with a fast learning curve and is easy to use.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: On the whole the software fits us perfectly. We develop and build real new concepts and technical products and although we use full assemblies to build keeping our BOM's short and supply list down I can see that it can easily handle growth and more complex things. Its something that I think is critical as I don't want to waist time learning something else later.

The progressive nature of the software and its ability to jump to the exact page you need. It's pretty too in the simplest non-cluttered clean way. Very we written with nothing to clutter things up or slow you down. I think it's excellent and would recommend it to anyone.

Contras:

I wish there was a button to jump straight to Bill of materials or even a custom shortcut ability to choose what you want it to jump to i.e. show all Bill of materials or what ever the user wanted to find. Like a star after a search has been done when selected it adds it to a favourites.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your review.

afiq akram
Director en Malasia
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados

Great MRP system.

4,0 hace 5 años

1. Fast to load (lazy loading) 2. Stable, no crash / server down. 3. Can show/hide all coloumns except 1 coloumn - serial number# 4. Have internal Task (To-Do) function, that can be used/seen across users. 5. Can filter multiple data for all coloumns. 6. Have quarantine, expiry date function. 7. Can book customer orders even though the stock already sold out (but must issue new Purchase to supplier before booking)

Contras:

1. Report/statistics is limited 2. Graph (statistic) is not printable, can view only

Craig
Operations Manager en RU
Música, 11-50 empleados

MRPEasy year review

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience is good, I have trialed 5 other cloud based MRP / ERP systems and found this to be the best combination of value for money, ease of use and functionality.

MRPEasy is easy to use, easy to build to your business and easy to roll out across your workforce.

Contras:

I feel MRPEasy could allow API access for lower tiers, limiting to 1 or 2 links.

hace 2 años

eric
COO en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados

MRP review

5,0 el año pasado

MRPeasy allows me to maintain my raw material inventory and better plan for my production schedule. I am better able to forecast my raw material needs and what inventories I need.

Contras:

I would like to be able to better differentiate Manufacturing orders between different product groups.

hace 12 meses

Thank you for the review! Regarding manufacturing orders and product groups, please contact our Support Team.

Charlotte
CEO en Australia
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Desperate for support in Australia!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Initially very excited with the possibility, but enthusiasm is waning due to recurring problems.

Easy to use; good stock control up to limits of system

Contras:

Support is lacking, as when questions are posed - a very generic solution is posted per email. No telephone support and this is problematic, as generic solutions are not solving our problem.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your feedback and for being our client for more than 3 years. We strive to provide the world's best customer support and we are always on the quest to improve it further.

Tor Erik
CEO en Noruega
Transporte marítimo, 11-50 empleados

Simple and user friendly MRP System

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Experience is quite good, all the functions we need are available.

Simplicity and ease of use.Excellent help function and good training videos.

Contras:

Production planning of custom products is not optimal.Bulk editing should be possible in more functions than Items and Stock lots.CSV export is cumbersome; columns does not equal your chosen view and not possible to choose decimal separator.

el año pasado

Thanks for your positive feedback. The decimal separator can be set in Settings -> Regional settings.

Robert
President en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

MRPeasy was a seamless implementation.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am able to clearly define my labor costs and operation scheduling.

Easy to understand, great documentation with video support on all of the how to's. I loved how MF orders are easily tied to operations of work stations.

Contras:

I had a previous MRP system that allowed GL integration with QBO on the item level. This allowed for more flexibility to tailor your balances to specific GL accounts.

hace 3 años

CEO en Sudáfrica
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados

Review of MRPEasy

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: We have had a favourable experience.

I like that it is web-based, and it is easy to go backwards to find a previois form.

Contras:

It can be difficult to see why an item is not avaible, if it has not been “received” correctly.

hace 10 meses

Thank you for your feedback!

Mike
Owner en Sudáfrica
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Review of MRPeasy software.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It is a very good system for managing our stock inventory and mrp planning.

The software makes it easy to know what materials and components are available, and where they are stored.

Contras:

What is missing is:1) a print pdf button on the Show Bookings page, so that we can get printout of what is missing from stock and can’t be booked.2) sometimes the auto-search feature is faulty in editing BOM’s. Example: if i type “resistor” into part column, filter does not bring up resistors, but if i add a space, and then backspace it, filter now works.

Irvin
Director en RU
Productos químicos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Quick out of the box solution

4,0 hace 6 meses

Easy to implement with minimal assistance. Great for small businesses looking to keep track of manufacturing.

Contras:

The Accounting module is very limited and not easy to work. Less customisation options and not great reporting. Kanban view would have been great across all CRM Module.

hace 6 meses

Tarmo
Factory manager / owner en Estonia
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

How MRP easy work for You

5,0 el año pasado

Specifications, notes which one can add to every order and product separately give better service to our customer

Contras:

This program not specifically developed to metal surface finishing company - a bit complicated calculate real cost