Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Miro

Una pizarra en línea para colaboración en equipo, lluvia de ideas, diseño de UX y procesos ágiles.

Descubre más sobre Miro

Mostrando 395 opiniones

Masturah D.
Telecomunicaciones, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/7/2021

"Miro is good with digital whiteboard"

Puntos a favor: I really like that there are not limitation on Miro usefulness as it has been a great additional software that has help me and my team to express our idea on the virtual discussion. It work seamlessly that now we can't have online meeting without it anymore.

Contras: The text search feature is too slow when i searching for any text or notes that i use on the whiteboard. Sometime, it will even returning result that are not related with the keyword that i have entered and left me frustrating.

• Publicado el 8/7/2021
Maisarah H.
Brand Manager
Telecomunicaciones, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/2/2021

"Coolaborate ideas on digital whiteboard"

Comentarios: Miro has aiding us when we have a online meeting and discussion session. We have a better understanding and more easy to present our idea to our team using visual sketch and we have achieve more using this software.

Puntos a favor: Miro is very easy to access and collaborating on whiteboard with my colleague is so simple as it get. We have a online brainstorming session on the whiteboard, and everyone can pitch on idea and start adding draw it into the board in real-time.

Contras: It will take some times to get expert and familiar with all the feature and shortcut in this software. The board is saved on the platform, with minimum software are compatible to be exported to. The only option to save the board and export it to other software is by saving it to PDF.

• Publicado el 20/2/2021
Stella P.
UX Designer
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/4/2021

"Miro is my pandemic best friend."

Comentarios: I've been using Miro actively for about a year now and I can say that it's definitely upgraded and changed its game since I started. I've been openly recommending it and talking about it with peers and colleagues. It's a great tool and I can't wait to keep using it.

Puntos a favor: Miro is a great whiteboarding tool that is, at the core, easy to use and navigate. And, it's a joy to explore the tool as well. It's very friendly in a sense that it doesn't intimidate new users (as platforms like Adobe or Figma might), which is great when you're collaborating with people who aren't from design teams. The implementation of the miroverse and being able to explore a multitude of templates has been one of my favorite updates thus far. It's allowed me to understand and see the potential of Miro beyond what I tend to use it for. I find the timer tool (with the music update) to be extremely effective when I facilitate workshops internally or with people from other teams as well. The snap to grid tool is awesome.

Contras: I don't know why I can't increase font-size beyond 288px. Sometimes when I'm whiteboarding and really in the zone, I don't think about my dimensions or sizing and I get really frustrated when I size up the text and the textboxes elongate and enlarge automatically. I also don't know why I can't make the text inside sticky notes bold, and why there are only two font options for them.

Suhailah S.
Comercio minorista, 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/6/2021

"Miro upgrade discussion session on the next level"

Puntos a favor: My team and I often using Miro as our visual aids when we are online discussing on project or planning a project flows, as it has a digital whiteboard that work very well. The participant can collaborate on the whiteboard to add input or draw on it for something that are hard to explain by words.

Contras: It will be vary bad if someone accidentally delete the canvas or the whiteboard as everyone that has access on the canvas will also has a permission to delete it. There are not option to recover the canvas back and we had to start everything from the start if it does happen.

• Publicado el 8/6/2021
A private tutor
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 7/4/2020

"The best organizer"

Comentarios: I keep all my visual materials in one place and have a possibility to share it with my students, collaborate with them, add unlimited amounts of notes and I have no need to care about how to save this stuff, how to find, how to export separate parts of my work. It's great!

Puntos a favor: Miro is intuitive, I spent a couple of minutes to navigate and simply started working. The unlimited canvas is the most thrilling feature of the app. I have finally had a tool to organize all my stuff, all in one place.

Contras: I haven't found any substantial drawbacks in Miro which prevented me from using it efficiently.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 7/4/2020
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Internet, 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/7/2021

"Best apps for discussing idea together"

Puntos a favor: It is easy to get messed up and losing focus when people discussing idea together, especially when we discuss it online. Miro has space for digital whiteboard, that anyone on the discussion session can use it to draw and express their ideas better with the help on the whiteboard. The visual element help me to explain my idea clearly.

Contras: It would be better if Miro is offered its stand alone software for the desktop version. For now, Miro can only be used by accessing it from the web browser. I am using Chrome web browser, and it consuming the computer resource too much and making all the other software that i open goes slow as well.

• Publicado el 6/7/2021
CTO
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/2/2021

"The best in shared whiteboards"

Comentarios: Great for whiteboarding but the click bait to get you into using more features definitely distracts from getting the most out of that feature.

Puntos a favor: As a shared whiteboard tool for the remote era, it is awesome. It has the tools and templates to get the job done.
It has some other tools you didn't know you needed to go with the whiteboarding, these will differ by team.

Contras: Beyond the basic whiteboarding, it is a jack of all trades and master of none. There is way too much functionality (issue tracking, project management etc) that most people have some other software that both does the job better and integrates with their other systems. These other pieces of functionality aren't easy to turn off, leading to many conflicting uses of the system, and overly busy UI. Also they are clearly distracting the development teams from adding the more immediately useful features. Don't try and do too many things. Focus on what you are good at.
Change reporting is way too limited to be useful.

• Publicado el 11/2/2021
Spartak A.
Product marketing manager
Restaurantes, 201-500 empleados
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 11/1/2020

"Miro - online service of my wet dreams"

Comentarios: I work on product marketing and menu development in fast growing international Dodo Pizza chain.
Miro help me to:
1. Manage our menu position, their relations, groups of product
2. Manage the ingredients (photo, price, descriptions)
3. Create new recipes - much easier when you all ingredients visually in front of you at the same time
4. Create a marketing campaign for products - marketing materials and references, photos, videos, collages for designers, marketing channels and the actual pictures of other stuff that will be used in that channel
5. Design a new restaurant - all visual references for decoration, equipment, layout of the kitchen, all inventory references.
New store+menu+marketing projects are HUGE, Miro helps to gather all the small details together, keeping all my team members on the same page at the same time. It is absolutely vital to have all visual and strategy mindmap info in front of your eyes, and to able to update it easily. Miro is the best platform for this.

Puntos a favor: So lets start with what I like:
1. Miro is the best thing for mindmapping projects and strategies
2. Easy to add multiple images and make some small but necessary editing
3. Super cool for vusial analysis. My job includes menu analysis of QSR chains, Miro make it much easier, a billion times more efficient tool that others

Contras: Cons:
1. Tables are available but editing mechanics is 3/5, need to be improved.
2. Hard (or even impossible) to add videos on your Miro board, thus its not easy to make fully packed reference board for let's say your product or project, or even presentation

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 11/1/2020
Sohaib A.
Estudios de mercado, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/7/2021

"Simply the best whiteboard software available"

Comentarios: It's an easy to use collaborative whiteboard software. It's great for creating mindmaps, jotting down ideas or even planning. We always try to use Miro asap in any meeting rather than discussing theoretical - visualising it makes sure everyone in the team is on the same page and Miro makes it so easy to do that.

Puntos a favor: The templates are incredibly helpful. There is just so much variety and all expertly done. Saves you so much time having to think about what kind of diagram is best for the ideas you're discussing with the team. In our team now, we've started to choose Miro over a physical whiteboard. Miro is also incredibly dynamic - you can do everything from mindmaps to wireframes. It's great to have everything in one single place. Miro also makes sharing really easy; from team members, guests to public. It is very easy to set different permission levels and also revoke them when required. Makes sure any sensitive information isn't available for too long.

Contras: Nothing majorly. I've had a couple of hick-ups previously and the Miro team took a while to respond - there doesn't seem to be a live customer service so that would be good to have. But they're always adding new features and improving the platform. Not had any issues now for a long time.

• Publicado el 21/7/2021
Syamir K.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/2/2021

"Flexible digital whiteboard"

Comentarios: My team and I has produce numerous idea and and planning our project process with the help of Miro. Miro also is a good additional software whenever we have an online meeting and let everyone draw to the whiteboard and sharing ideas to improve the meeting process visually.

Puntos a favor: Miro is providing a vast range of template for the whiteboard that can compliment my whiteboard objective. Planning, brain storming session and discussion with my colleague has really improved as we can chatting with each other when using the whiteboard. Everyone on the board will be assign with their representative color so we can distinguished which member editing and altering the board.

Contras: There are limit of the whiteboard size that we can use to drawn or adding shapes to the board. If we exceeding the board size, i need to create a new board and can't combine the board. There are also no password that can be assign to the whiteboard to protect it from get edited or deleted by anonymous user.

• Publicado el 9/2/2021
Anthony S.
Teacher
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/10/2016

"Awesome tool for teachers!!!"

Comentarios: I'm a middle school teacher. I use the boards in two fashions: 1) for student collaboration, and 2) for displaying class notes, videos, distributed materials, and board writing. In my school we have a SmartBoard (aka - DumbBoard). The DumbBoard software is slow to load and wastes too much time, so the RealTimeBoard became a solution. For student collaboration, I have and idea section and work product selection. Students can determine if the final work they upload is accessible to me or other members. They can share comments, photos, and general ideas. For classroom shared material, student can vote. I find it best to visually think of the processes and what you want the kids to create. Then create a template board. Finally, create your classes. The import of excel or google sheets lists make it incredibly easy to add student names to the boards. For my class notes, I typically create a line across the middle of the board. Below the line is the homework section, above the line is the classwork. I create a boxes with the daily objective (Students will... in order to...) and upload the materials (view only via google docs). I can insert youtube videos and other documents (even pdfs, Microsoft docs, pictures, web pictures and websites, and charts). I create a frame around each of the lessons so that when students are absent they may view the materials. When they come in and tell me they didn't go to the site, I hand them a computer so they can visit the site. Students who are absent, getting tutored outside of class, or parents wanting to see what it is we are doing can easily access the public board, which does NOT contain any student information.

Puntos a favor: -Free for Educators to use with students
-Works extremely well with Google Suite, Microsoft 365 Business
-Great alternative to SmartBoard
-Pen feature is very smooth

Contras: -Takes some getting used to.
-Can have a Prezzi, dizzying affect
- Users need to be taught how to use

• Publicado el 29/10/2016
Veljko Z.
Lead Engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/4/2020

"Quick collaboration with real update-as-you-type across the board, perfect for collecting thoughts"

Comentarios: We've been using Miro for months now for team retrospectives, collecting notes on past releases, gathering ideas for improvements etc. So far, we haven't had any experiences where we were left with feeling that something was lacking. The whole team is very satisfied with this product.

Puntos a favor: It's great when your team is out of reach and you need to gather some ideas. It works even better than the physical presence of people, because it forces them to put it in a note - you can organize notes, transform them etc. Also, you can even see where everybody's mouse cursor is, which, even though isn't required, gives you a nice feeling of collaboration (imagine 10 cursors flying around, doing stuff... it just feels powerful and stimulating). Of course, you can turn it off if you'd like to.
The collaboration board is 'near-infinite', offers many types of objects (stickies being most popular, but also tasks, lanes, images etc). There's meeting agenda, todo list, and other stuff you might need from an online meeting tool.
Paid version also gives you an option to use active elements, like voting, countdown timer etc. Very cool.

Contras: The history of changes isn't that easy to track - who did what and when, who's put this element? when? what was added by John? etc.
What this tool doesn't offer is an actual meeting (call/video) - for that, you'd have to use other means to connect.

• Publicado el 21/4/2020
Yann I.
Consultant
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/5/2021

"My go-to tool for brainstorming and planning with a more visual approach"

Puntos a favor: I have been using Miro for a while, now, and I often find myself recommend it to the people I talk to. The overall platform principle of the infinite canvas is simply genius! You can have as many notes, projects and sketches as you please, all in the same place. Zooming in makes sure that you can see all the key information related to a specific project, while zooming out giving you a bird's eye view on the project itself or even on a more macro level, of the infinite canvas and all the projects in it. In particular, there are two features I like about Miro. Firstly, there are templates. Miro has an always-growing library of templates , which speed up the process of creating a valuable resource for brainstorming, planning or streamlining something, such as a concept map, a Kanban framework, a flowchart, or a customer journey, just to mention a few. You can simply pick a template and decide whether you want to use it blank (so its layout and "pieces of the puzzle" too) or with some actual content in it too. Then, there's the Miro smartphone app feature of the Stickies Capture. Get ready because this may sound like pure magic! Do you happen to have hand-written notes laying around in your office? Simply pull out your smartphone, open the Miro app and take a picture using the Stickies Capture. Miro will turn it into a digital and customizable post-it-note that will be added to your Miro canvas.

Contras: I wouldn't necessarily doubt this as the thing I like the least about Miro, but I'd still like to mention it because I think it's key... and it's the ability to easily navigate all the projects you have into your Miro infinite digital canvas. The problem is that there are so many projects you may plan or work on in a spot of a few days. Sometimes, I can get a bit tricky to easily find a specific project (or part of it) in a busy infinite canvas.

• Publicado el 11/5/2021
Satya M.
Senior FullStack Engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/7/2021

"Best collaboration tool"

Comentarios: Overall experience is great. Even if during this pandemic situation we used this a lot for any kind of discussions or any kind of meetings to clarify the stuff. This is the best tool for IT , Project management as well as Leadership.

Puntos a favor: Any Graph or flow chart or anything we wanted to discuss in the team for that Miro board is the best tool. Good for retrospective meetings and share the views with the limited time duration because it has a timer feature that is great. Great inbuild templates available for any kind of flow chart or creating diagram. Great export methods of the dashboards which can be easily shared between the Team. Great feature of Kanban creation. Overall the best tool for collaboration between the team.

Contras: Sometimes while giving tag to the component on the dashboard the name giving feature is not showing up. We need to click so mane times to come up. Limited shapes are available for Diagram. Standardized UML shapes are not available.

• Publicado el 29/7/2021
Paulina R.
Student
Asuntos internacionales, Trabajador autónomo

"Great app"

Comentarios: I think it’s great, it can let you make mind maps easily, they are good looking and you can choose how to download the information it contains (even in excel)

Puntos a favor: You can easily make boards and organize your ideas with existing templates, the templates are colorful and can catch your attention when sharing

Contras: Sometimes when I export boards in PDF their quality lowers

Megan F.
Director of Product
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/4/2021

"Can't imagine our company without it"

Puntos a favor: We love how easy it was to get started on the software. The features are very intuitive to use and start drafting flowcharts and organizing thoughts quickly. We love the templates the most because it helps inspire us to use the tool for more than just flowcharts.

Contras: The only thing would be the way we are able to organize the boards. If we could have a more robust filing and organizing system.

Zulfikar -.
Solid Waste Engineer and Green Business Entrepreneur
Servicios medioambientales, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 18/4/2021

"Highly recommended"

Comentarios: I find it very easy to facilitate discussion with Miro. Things that are hard to convey are now much easier.

Puntos a favor: Miro is a straight-forward tools that easy to learn.

Contras: My language (bahasa indonesia) is not available.

• Publicado el 18/4/2021
Cyrill S.
Business Innovation Consultant
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/5/2021

"Miro helps to work together, whether on-site, online or mixed. The presentation function is also"

Comentarios: just positiv :-). Desirable functions: zooming in within a frame in presenter mode is no problem, but I can't zoom out again In Europe we have a lot of foreign languages. Here, a real-time translation of the texts would be desirable.

Puntos a favor: Easy way to collaborate in- and outside of the company

Contras: user access is verry difficult to understand, but verry good.

• Publicado el 10/5/2021
Suhaila S.
Frontend Web Developer
Entretenimiento, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/4/2021

"Manage idea with Miro"

Comentarios: I mainly use it for the digital whiteboard to help me gives a better idea presentation to my team. Overall, i really love to use it daily with my team.

Puntos a favor: I really like working with the digital whiteboard as it help me to express my ideas in visual presentation and people can understand it more easily with the visual presentation. Collaborating on idea is the best to be done with this software.

Contras: A training is a must with this software, as some of the feature is not easily to be mastered on how they are working and what the tool can do. After all, it is only a little set back compared to the benefit that i receive.

• Publicado el 20/4/2021
Remco B.
CTO
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/4/2021

"An enhanced digital whiteboard with the freedom of a whiteboard allowing you to do so much more."

Comentarios: Planning and organizing, decision making, collaboration, brainstorming. I finally have a planning tool that works for me.

Puntos a favor: I've looked far and white for methods to do my project planning and tracking. Using the visuals Miro offers me is beyond anything i have found thus far. I finally get my plans in order and get more things done. Both for myself as for my team. Use it heavily to visualize dependencies, use size to signal importance, colors for status (to do-working-done) and use tags to mark technical debt. Zoom out to have the bigger picture like the decision trees, guiding principles. Zoom in and find the details for the daily job, mark your technical debt and more.

Contras: Because the interface doesn't get in your way, starting might be a little hard. I've had no problem with this myself, but found colleagues requiring some time to master Miro.

• Publicado el 22/4/2021
BDM
Servicios financieros, 501-1.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/3/2019

"Growth, VC funding & re-branding cause my love affair with Miro (Realtimeboard) to end"

Comentarios: I had an initial love affair with Realtimeboard and had a subscription since 2016/17. Growth and then VC funding last year together with the re-branding debacle are forcing me to re-think that love. It's been unrequited for the last while. :-( NPS scores

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, excellent real-time capabilities

Contras: Poor customer support & dishonesty. The change to Miro saw them stiff paid Premium users of Realtimeboard and not honour the remainder of their subscriptions
Slow pace of feature development
No offline capabilities

• Publicado el 19/3/2019
R.manoj A.
Product Manager
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/7/2021

"All in one tool for collaboration, ideation and planning"

Comentarios: My overall experience with Miro is super cool because the product me to achieve my tasks as a UX designer in eery product building journey very easier because of its intuitive and easy to use features.

Puntos a favor: The Collaboration feature that Miro provides has enormously helped me to easily conduct Retrospective sessions without any hassle.It also acts as a knowledge base for the product, design and marketing teams to know more about the product's ideation and it's planning.

Contras: I feel the cost per extra participant for the collaborative session is costlier as it is an extra charge other than the subscription price.So kind of dynamic pricing plan for startups would be really helpful.

• Publicado el 1/7/2021
Jack D.
Student
Diseño, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/4/2021

"Teams experience"

Comentarios: Overall really positive its made collaboration on design projects while working remotely a breeze. Almost good enough to replace F2F if i'm honest. I've recommended Miro to a few people think it would be great if it integrated with MS teams too in an ideal world but even still a great stand-alone tool.

Puntos a favor: Love the tools available overall. So easy to get started on a design project and collaboration is slick and painless. Also a little detail i like is that when you paste a link onto a board it appears as a little window instead of just a messy link, really nice little detail.

Contras: The whole teams system could do with a change. Its very messy at the moment, especially using the free version when you can only edit 3 boards in a team at once. Who owns boards isn't always obvious and it seems like the Just Me section isnt working properly (for me at least) as I am seeing everybody's boards instead of just my own

• Publicado el 14/4/2021
Maszni A.
Senior Web Developer
Entretenimiento, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/3/2021

"Right tool for online visual collaboration"

Comentarios: Miro is the most constantly software that we have use when the pandemic hit our country, and we need to work remotely from home. It has all the tools that we need to collaborate on task and project and it work on real-time setting. We are really happy adopting this software as part of our work system.

Puntos a favor: Online meeting and project discussion in online settings is the strongest feature that Miro has offered. Screen sharing is the most important and really critical feature that me and my team need when we are doing an online meeting for our project discussion as it will help us to visually showing our computer screen for other to see the point that i am presenting.

Contras: There are some bugs with the screen sharing, like it won't load my audio file and failed to play it but work correctly with the video file. The whiteboard has no board to its canvas and if not control correctly it will taking too much resource of my computer RAM and will drag my computer to run slowly.

• Publicado el 22/3/2021
Juan sebastián G.
Estudiante de ingeniería
Software informático, 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/7/2021

"Mucho mejor que un tablero real"

Comentarios: Empecé a usar esta herramienta para tener apuntes de clase. A medida que me iba gustando se volvió muy importante para organizar incluso actividades y tareas en grupos de trabajo. Ha sido excelente para que mis maestros puedan dar sus clases.

Puntos a favor: Me gusta mucho que tenga la opción tanto de trabajar en la web como descargar el software si lo prefieres, de cualquier forma ambas son muy útiles. También me gusta lo fácil que es invitar a unirse a un tablero. Agradezco que la versión gratuita permita tener tantas funcionalidades para trabajar.

Contras: Al usar el scroll se desplaza en vez de aumentar o revertir el zoom. Al tratarse de un tablero en el que los laterales sean importantes es más importante que el scroll cumpla la función de zoom. No soporta que todos hagan muchos cambios en un mismo momento, puede que solo registre uno de todos los cambios.

• Publicado el 19/7/2021