Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Teamwork

La aplicación de gestión de proyectos para profesionales. La forma más poderosa y simple de colaborar con tu equipo.

Descubre más sobre Teamwork

Filtrar opiniones (696)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Teamwork antes?

Filtrar opiniones (696)

Brett G.
Brett G.
EE. UU.
Fuente: GetApp

Productivity in full effect

5 hace 4 años

Teamwork is great for not only a team of people, but for the individual user as well. I run a small accounting business and I'm my only employee. Teamwork allows me to set up tasks and projects that are both one-off tasks and regularly reoccurring tasks. As I check off the tasks that need to be done today, I can look forward to the rest of the week and get a good reminder of what is coming up. It also allows me to invite clients into the tasks so they can see the status of where I am at in a project we have agreed upon. They can upload documents, make comments. I can use a basic time-tracking tool to make sure I'm not estimating my time spent incorrectly. The extra time I have to spend upfront to get the tasks and templates created is well worth the time when a new client comes along. I don't have to recreate the wheel, or think extra hard at remember what I did last time. I can simply apply a template of tasks for any given project that is needed and we are set and rolling! This is one of the best tools I've discovered for running my practice.

Contras:

For tasks that are set as reoccurring, their display of the tasks isn't the best. I click the task as complete and it immediately populates the next instance of that task right below the one I completed. I have to pay special attention to the tasks for this reason when checking stuff off. I have often checked the next month's task off after clearing the current one. When I uncheck the following month's task as actually not completed, it does not remember the future events that were created, thus making my task list look much larger than it actually is.

hace 3 años

Hi there, Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects. Kind regards, Nancy at Teamwork.

Junnior G.
Junnior G.
Human Resources en RU
Bienes de consumo, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

teamwork is moving forward and achieving success.

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Teamwork is a creative project organization tool that allows me to increase my workflow and collaborate productively from any place and device, it helps me daily to develop all aspects of a project to have visibility of who is doing what, optimizing team collaboration and eliminating manual work because it has automation and custom templates, it helps me reduce errors, helps me make decisions, improves my team performance, increases my work flow and the confidence with which we all work is Awesome. It has really helped me a lot.

I like Teamwork a lot because it is an online project prioritization and organization software to advance teamwork a tool where we can plan and track our activities by developing perfect performance processes with templates a tool where we can carry out creative projects with Complete ease and confidence, it is a safe and easily accessible tool for enhanced planning.

Contras:

Teamwork is a project organization and prioritization software that provides excellent solutions and services for the best development of activities, easily creating project plans from anywhere and any device has worked very well for me so far, I believe that it is headed in the direction correct with easy access and simplicity, I have no dislike so far.

IT Analyst en Portugal
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 501-1.000 empleados

Teamwork

3 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It is a tool that I use everyday and is a tool very useful for project management because all the team can understand in what state is the project in.

Contras:

For the very beginning it is a tool that is very difficult to understand it is not user friendly.

Halimatun Z.
Halimatun Z.
IT Manager en Malasia
Contabilidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Project management and collaboration with Teamwork

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Managing and collaborating on project and task with Teamwork is fun and effective for our team and organization.

Teamwork is a simple-to-use program that is packed with functionality for collaborating on and managing projects. Notifications are handy. The flexibility to add individuals from multiple parties to work on a project is incredible, and it definitely gives me an edge advantage over other similar PM tools. Teamwork's extension products provided even more benefits and values, thanks to the seamless integration process.

Contras:

When it comes to project management software, if you are looking for extensive project profitability tracking and reporting, Teamwork may not be the best option for you. Recent resource management feature updates give some capacity insights, but they lack the thorough analysis and reports other systems provide.

Alex A.
TMS Solutions Manager en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados

Great Project Management Tool

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience has been great with Teamwork. Their website has very informative how-to videos & they are always notifying me of new releases. Their customer service team is fantastic and very helpful.

This tool has made myself and my team so much more efficient when working on projects together. It keeps us organized and on top of all our outstanding tasks. We can add comments on each task so people know what is going on. Overall this is a great project management tool.

Contras:

At this moment I do not have anything negative to say about Teamwork

Alexa G.
Ropa y moda, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

I love Teamwork

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Teamwork is such a capable project management software. It's has so much functionality for managing projects and reporting. I can't imagine using anything else. Account management and support are very responsible and competent. They actually know how to use the platform and make helpful recommendations.

Contras:

In Teamwork, there are many different ways to view that same thing. I think that sometimes this gets confusing for users. But it also provides advantage and lets you look at things the way they make the most sense to you.

Pemba tshiring S.
Pemba tshiring S.
SEO Specialist en Nepal

Teamwork Review

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The ability to manage tasks and ability to engage with my teammates in terms of collaboration.

Contras:

Beginners might have a hard time getting familiar with the software and all the features.

Dan P.
Dan P.
Creative Director en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: GetApp

Great PM Software

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Use it to track deadlines for jobs and to keep status and workloads updated

It is very easy to use and understand. Not as busy or confusing as some other platforms. Makes checking on status of jobs easy.

Contras:

I dont have any yet. It is a lot easier to use than let's say a Monday.com. Makes tracking easy and keeps teams on track.

Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Made Marketing so eaay

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

I really enjoy the built-in templates that included. It helped my team and me come with some great marketing strategies.

Contras:

It's made more for a larger business and not for someone who has small retail shop.

Shawn H.
Shawn H.
Digital Marketing and Sales Strategist en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

A powerful project management tool for agencies

4 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

I like the integration between Teamwork and Hubspot, with the ability to have a good corporate memory on what transpired during a project. We are able to track work completed against budgeted hours, to ensure we are costing our projects effectively.

Contras:

I'd like a clearer picture of the task management/Gantt chart functionality

ERP Practice Director en Canadá
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great project Management software!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very happy with the overall experience, have been seeing the software get better and better over last couple years.

Tracking tasks on projects are top of the line with this software. Reporting and additional features are constantly improving but much better than Microsoft Projects or Smartsheet.

Contras:

Reporting features and Gantt charts/tasks both showing at the same time can use improving.

hace 12 meses

Hello, Thank you very much for this amazing feedback, we really appreciate it! We are glad to see a 10/10 recommendation - our product team will be thrilled with this. Thank you for letting us know about the reporting features and Gantt chart issues. Could you send us an email at [email protected] so we can learn more about this and see if there is something we can do to help? Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Bassam H.
Bassam H.
Management Consultant en Egipto
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Easy to use, full of great features, budget Project Management Software

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have been using TeamWork for 6 years now, I am very happy with it, and new useful features are always being added, making the tool more and more helpful and efficient...

TeamWork Projects is an easy to use software, full of features to collaborate and manage projects. Notifications and customizations are very helpful. The ability to add users from different companies to collaborate in a project is amazing, and for me, it is an edge over other similar PM tools. The extended family of teamWork products also added great benefits. Integration with other software is also a big plus. And finally, the price for the subscription is very reasonable and the value for the money is on the upper hand...

Contras:

The options to export the data or migrate data are a bit limited. Other than that, all features a project manager would need are present, being added or improved constantly...

hace 12 meses

Hey Bassam, Thank you for your review of Teamwork. It's great to hear that you are enjoying Teamwork and the extended family of Teamwork products! We are delighted that Teamwork has had a positive impact on your consultancy's collaboration. Our team is constantly working to ensure that our product enables users to collaborate seamlessly. We understand you note on data exportation. It would be great if you could email us at [email protected], so we can try resolve this issue for you. Have a nice day, Karen at Teamwork

Gustavo G.
President en Belice
Impresión, 51-200 empleados

Belize Signs Ltd Teamwork review

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: We try several project management systems and we ended using Teamwork.
We had been using Teamwork for more than 4 years and definitely it has been an extraordinary tool to improve our business, I don't think we would be able to do it without the Teamwork

I like the way you can customize your projects, it can be done very clearly and fast, also the ability to set your privacy and the way you can organize the communication between the people involved in the project, this software is really amazing once you have set your system, another good feature is that you can start with a very simple project and use it as a template optimizing it adding more to it during the process of the same project

Contras:

only a few details when posting from mobiles, sometimes little details doesn't work when posting some kind of files from mobiles

hace 12 meses

Hi Gustavo, Thanks for your great review of Teamwork. Our support team are an amazing bunch - please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected], if you are experiencing issues with the mobile app. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Tyler H.
VP of Operations en EE. UU.

A Cost Effective, Easy-to-use Task Master

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Teamwork has been a great choice for our team that allowed us to effectively manage a diverse workload and do so for a very reasonable cost. Teamwork has committed to adding useful features over time and the team at Teamwork has been a joy to work with. From the sales team to technical support, the responsiveness and dedication from the crew at Teamwork has been fantastic.

If you need budget-friendly software to set up, track and manage custom projects and task lists to keep your team organized, Teamwork can be a great fit. It's super easy to use and requires minimal training for a team to get started. The software is not trying to be everything for everyone which makes it highly intuitive and great at capturing the essentials for managing projects.

Contras:

If your primary goal for project management software is robust project profitability tracking/reporting, Teamwork may not be for you. Recent feature additions for resource management provide some insights on capacity, but it does not provide the comprehensive reporting and analysis that other products provide.

hace 12 meses

Hi Tyler, Thanks for the great review of Teamwork, we really appreciate it! I've noted your feedback on our resource management feature and will pass this onto the team. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Tim R.
Senior Designer en EE. UU.

Simply the best

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, Teamwork has completely changed the way our agency does project management. Collaboration, transparency and efficiency are all up and it's all thanks to Teamwork. Their Support staff is excellent and the software is wonderful.

Easy to use interface Many integrations available Reliable

Contras:

File storage runs out quickly Many features we simply do not use

hace 12 meses

Hi Tim, Thanks for your review of Teamwork. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying the integration aspect our product. I've noted your issues with file storage and will pass this onto the developer team. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Lisa B.
Business Coordinator en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Some great features for Time tracking, including dependent tasks and filter views

5 el año pasado

We love that our team tasks can have dependencies. Task 2 can not be started before task 1 if you choose to set up tasks with them dependent on others. We all get several hundred emails each week. The dependent task feature has reduced our need to email each other by 20%.

Contras:

The set up instructions say how to use features but don't tell the reader why they would be helpful to use. We've been using the software for more than 6 months and we can't find a reason to use a handful of the features they highlight the most. When we've contacted support they were able to tell us how to use the features, but like the instructions they could not tell us what we might use them for.

hace 12 meses

Hi Lisa, Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we are delighted to hear you are enjoying our task management feature! I've taken your comments about the instructions onboard and will pass them onto the team! Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Dmitri K.
General Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Teamwork is a daily too in our organization

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Great! We use it daily. We killed email communication pertaining to project work completely. Nobody is allowed to communicate requests for work in email. The workflow is to create a task in the correct project in Teamwork. If the output to be checked - it is a task in Teamwork, etc.

Ease of use, Flexibility, ability to have unlimited users for the same license fee. Timetracking aspects of it.

Contras:

Inability to import project file (XML or alike). I.e., to use project management software and upload the project to create tasks and subtasks with assignments and dates.However, the other benefits outweigh this aspect.

hace 12 meses

Hello Dmitri, Thanks for your review - it's great to see a 10/10 rating! I'll make sure to pass your suggestions for project files onto the team - they are continuously looking for ways to update our product! Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Michael P.

Teamwork makes the Dream Work

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Every once in a while you discover a product or service that changes everything you do at your company. Teamwork was that product for us. Teamwork took us from a struggling agency that didn't understand its investment of time in our project work and that had no processes to speak of to a company that runs like clockwork.
We couldn't be the company we are without it.

Integration with other apps / software Ease of use for team members Ease of use for customers Integration with email clients Integration with browsers The mobile experience is top notch Cost effectiveness Time tracking for team members Integrations with Dropbox and Google Drive

Contras:

Some minor limitations on template designs for projects but there are always work-arounds.

hace 12 meses

Hi Michael, Our team will be delighted with this feedback and a 10/10 rating! Don't forget, we are always available at [email protected] if you need anything or wish to submit a feature request! Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

James C.
Director en RU

Review of teamwork

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, it's a great product. Once all the creases are ironed out, it is probably the best on the market for the price.

There are a couple of great things about this software. The first are the free collaborator & client accounts. Having these allows us to work with companies with many employees, without having to change them more for more users. This feature allows us to collaborate a lot quicker than on email with our clients and achieve greater results. The other is the time tracking. With the ability to estimate and track time, we can easily plan our weeks ahead & see what projects we can fit in and when.

Contras:

There are still a few features that aren't working as well as they should do. The workload piece is quite buggy, and has caused us several issues overloading work in a particular week when there isn't enough time. Having mentioned this, we were told not enough people have brought this to their attention so they won't be fixing this...it also takes a long time sometimes to hear back.

hace 12 meses

Hi James, Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork, we really appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear you about the issues you have been experiencing - could you contact us at [email protected] to look into this? Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Nicci B.
Project and Quality Manager en RU

Teamwork Support

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: We've been able to make far better business decisions now that we have Teamwork. We can see how long it takes to deliver work, identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies, whether our clients are profitable, our staff are working within a reasonable level of capacity. The amount of visibility we have over project health now is greater than ever before.

What I love about Teamwork is how easy it is to use and navigate. Training new members of staff on the system is really quick and easy as the system is so user friendly. The tasks are easy to find, easy to interact with, deadlines and priorities really clear, which makes it so much easier to manage from a project management perspective.

Contras:

We do struggle to get reports out of the system in an automated or less manual way, particularly the billing side of the system. We're working on a way to integrate Teamwork with Data Studio so that live information is available quickly and simply for us, but it is taking us a lot of time.

hace 12 meses

Hi Nicci, Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we love to see a 10/10 rating! If you need further assistance with reporting, our support team are available to help at [email protected] Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Sara olive S.
Sara olive S.

Working Well for our Project-Based Company

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: The overall experience has been pretty positive, with most team members adapting quickly to Teamwork. There has been a slight learning curve, since we were going from a very basic system in Trello to this more fully-featured tool.

The best part about teamwork is the birds-eye-view that it gives employees and managers over everything that is going on within the company. We really appreciate having our time tracking system tied directly to the tasks within a project because it makes it much easier to log time and to see how much time was spent on each area of the project.

Contras:

We have not yet developed a clear process, and Teamwork doesn't seem to have one built in, to account for tasks that are waiting on outside input such as a client approval. Most of our clients are not using our Teamwork software, so when we are waiting on a review there is not a great way within the software to distinguish that apart from a task that is actually late.

hace 12 meses

Hi Sara Olive, Thanks for your review of Teamwork! It's great to see Teamwork has helped with your task and time management. I've passed your comment onto the support team to look into these issues further. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Yoana B.
Fuente de la reseña

I like it overall, but it feels a bit dated

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Teamwork is our project/clients headquarters. We keep all of our logins, tasks, and team communications in there and so far it's been a good solution for us and keeping all of our clients project specific material seperated. The daily e-mail reminders and task notifications keep our team running smoothly and aware of what's outstanding or coming up.

We've been using Teamwork as our project management tool for years. For my client's needs, it's a pretty great PM tool. It's easy for us to add new projects, create a Logins notebook and then add any tasks that need to be completed, assign to the person that needs to do it and attach any details such as date due and how long they have to complete it. I'm also able to add "saved" tasks lists so I don't need to re-enter my recurring tasks every time. It's easy to add and remove team members as well as clients. Lately they've updated the Dashboard when you first login so it has this cool tab called "My Work" that shows me what's due on my list only (not the entire teams) and what's coming up (and also what's overdue if I didn't complete something). This is a quick way for me to see what's on my plate. I love the fact that it archives projects, we refer to old projects frequenlty as the client needs additional work or an updated design, etc... and the new file sharing options are super helpful so we don't need to export a client file anymore and send it via e-mail, we can just send them the link. It also has a great file version feature, so we can see previous iterations and keep them all together

Contras:

The interface is now cluttered and clunky. It's not as sleek and clean as say Basecamp in its simplicity. I don't ever use any of the reporting features because they just don't make any sense and in my opinion are not easy to implement. It could be I need to take some of their training or something, but haven't had the time. I wish it was a bit easier to create a project template and then update it. Because I have to hunt it down and remember where it is, my templates aren't updated as frequently as I would like. I also wish it provided more user guidance on setting up what I consider advanced features such as Gnatt charts and the new Kanban board interface.

hace 11 meses

Hi Yoana, Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork - we really appreciate it. It's great to hear you are enjoying our new updated personal task feature on our dashboard. We are sorry to hear you've been experiencing some problems with our product - could you email us at [email protected] so we can investigate these further? Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Servicios medioambientales, 2-10 empleados

Great Functionality, Extremely Versatile

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Excellent, we have been able to collaborate more closely and effectively on projects remotely which has been very helpful these past few months with most of oyr staff woring from home.

Teamwork.com has far more features than previous project management software we have tried. The GANTT chart function is superb and we have also been able to maintain easily searchable research archives for several ongoing project. Teamwork also allows us to invite partners from outside our team to view projects which had been an issue with previous softwares we tried.

Contras:

Setting up and inviting new users to collaborate on projects has proved to be a little confusing at times but once they are set up everything works smoothly.

hace 11 meses

Hi there, Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we are delighted you are enjoying our product''s features and versatility! If you ever need any assistance with setting up users, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] so we can help you with this. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

COO en EE. UU.
Medios online, 2-10 empleados

Teamwork Helps with Project Management and Keep Us on Track

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall the product is great! It integrates with our time software where we invoice our clients pretty seamlessly. The setup does take a while but once you have everything setup correctly you can easily manage the time of each of your employees and each project. It is great to keep everything all in one place for each and every project.

I like the fact that each project has so many ways to add information to each account. There is an overview tab where you can see the overall health of the project from one screen, and tabs where you can add Tasks, Milestones, Messages, Files, Notes, Links and even Comments for each project in the system.

Contras:

It takes a very long time to get everything setup. There is so much to learn about the setup of the product and the free trial is not long enough to set up everything correctly from start to finish.

hace 2 años

Hi there, Thank you for your review of Teamwork. Our product team will be delighted to hear the feedback - 5 stars all round! On-boarding issues? We have this covered! We just released on-boarding templates so now we have a sample project within the trial setup, based on what works best for your business. If you should ever need assistance, our Super Support team are on hand 24/7 for any and all issues! You can catch them at [email protected] :) Have a nice day, Nancy at Teamwork :)

Chamath N.
Chamath N.
Chief Technology Officer en Sri Lanka
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Super data management of projects and software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience was very positive with Teamwork Projects. Teamwork Projects is very well suited for any size or kind of project.

When it comes to the pros and cons of the Teamwork, there are many points to think about. All the likeness towards a program depends on the work they do. And how people like it. Teamwork is just like the 'teamwork' we have between ourselves. People have a very positive and pleasant impression of Teamwork projects. That's because of they have the optimum freedom they need to have when choosing the software for maintaining their work. Yet, some consider it as standard software for managing projects. Something ordinary. So, the Teamwork is always working on creating this experience well. Not just good, even better! Accordingly, the pros and cons of the Teamwork will be this software is really flexible, and the user can add an OKR system. It is for the process to work for the company. There is the option to insert subtasks, implement time estimators, setting mileposts, and implement percentages on the completion of tasks. There is even 'Everything' view to display what is the work on you.

Contras:

Yet, people have trouble with commenting in too many places. Sometimes they even lose comments. Still not a big issue since you have the email. But, they also lose them inside the Teamwork system itself. Yet, for extra trouble, there are trainees or permanent employees with proper training. You will need someone to teach you about the features and the other things on this Teamwork option.

hace 11 meses

Hi Chamath, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork - we really appreciate it. It's great to see a big list of 'Pros' - that's what we like to see! We are delighted that you're having a positive experience with Teamwork. I've noted your issues with misplacing comments and will pass this onto the support team to look into this further. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork