15 años ayudando a las empresas colombianas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Asset Essentials

Sobre Asset Essentials

Asset Essentials es una solución de mantenimiento basada en la nube desarrollada para la administración diaria avanzada del mantenimiento de la gestión de operaciones.

Descubre más sobre Asset Essentials

Setting up Pm's was a nice change from using Outlook calendar. Work request made it easier for staff to tell me about broken equipment.

Contras:

The limited options for the tech accounts provide me with extra work editing their times.

Valoraciones de Asset Essentials

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Asset Essentials tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 257 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Asset Essentials antes?

Filtrar opiniones (257)

Jorge
IT Manager

Robust and Intuitive Asset Management

5,0 hace 3 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Darryl E.
Darryl E.
Chief Operating Officer en EE. UU.
Aviación y aeroespacial, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Dude IS on your side !!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Uptime !! Real time maintenance requests. Mobile apps and the ability to track labor and costs. Not to mention spare parts and inventory. Our production folks can't believe the response team from maintenance! Let me know what maintenance people are doing without having to ask. I love being able to assign them work no matter where the are.. I do recommend buying tablets for them... I use $120 tablets. One or two hours of uptime pays for those quickly !

This software is truly the answer to maintenance and PM programs. Every machining and manufacturing plant in America should use this. If you have 5 or 5000 pieces of equipment, facility, or anything needing maintenance this should be your software. I have had to use ERP maintenance add ons that never allowed real TPM quality support. This software is designed SPECIFICALLY for maintenance. It is easy to use and learn. It pays for itself in the first 3 months. I have implemented this software 3 times. I am not paid by them, but I would recommend them to any company. I have been in Manufacturing for just over 30 years, and this is the best software for this I have seen! IT works !

Contras:

I would like an add on that lets operators enter simple daily PM's and simple checks that can be tailored for each asset.

Charles
Business Analyst en EE. UU.
Automoción, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Maximize your Preventive Maintenance program with Asset Essentials.

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I am an administrator who also manages use cases and internal development and could not be more satisfied with our company's decision to go with Asset Essentials over some of the other more costly players in the maintenance management space. The higher the cost does not necessarily equal higher value.

Asset Essentials helps to streamline the core functions of maintenance management into an easy to use, intuitive software solution at an incredibly attractive price point. The customer service is world class, and the feedback loop allows for meaningful dialogue between the Brightly team and our organization.

Contras:

Early adoption was tough, and a path to scale was not clear. This became way easier as time progressed and our userbase's skill set matured.

Arthur
Maintenance Technician 2 en EE. UU.
Relaciones gubernamentales, 11-50 empleados

Love asset essential

3,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: We benefit from the overall idea of the entity. It helps organize our day. It gives us uniform structure for customers to request work.

The ability to see my work an know my work will in the field. I love haveing my assignments at my fingertips. The mobile app is a life saver. I wish it notified you better with new work orders.

Contras:

It lags alot. The notification feature is terrible. My boss can send me a high priority work order an I won't see it or hear a notification for it for hours after it has been sent sometimes a whole day. And the work order has generated it just doesn't notify. So I could be in the same building but won't even know he just sent a critical work order until I open the app.

hace 9 meses

Hi! We're sorry to hear of your frustrations with the notification feature and any lag you're experiencing, and we would like to find a solution. We really value your feedback and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss it more deeply with you. Would you please reach out to [email protected], so we can help?

Henry
Grounds Assistant Maintenance OPs Sup en EE. UU.
Relaciones gubernamentales, 51-200 empleados

Grounds Report

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I like that we can track our work and the ease of which the crews can track themselves and their work loads.

Contras:

My biggest problem is I can't input the things that directly report to my group. We were not originally set up to be individual. The Grounds Dept. has grown and we need to be able to be more specific in what we do. This will allow us to accurately track those job types. I very much want to individualize the program for accurate measures.

Simon
Corporate Maintenance Manager en EE. UU.
Minería y metalurgia, 51-200 empleados

AE Review after 8 years.

4,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I have built the system for 3 of my plants. It's been a great experience.

Easy to use. Worked with other CMMS systems and AE has and easy flow to it.

Contras:

Reporting fetcher. Would like to see more ways to learn about custom reporting.

Joyce
Facilities Managaer en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 51-200 empleados

Facilities Manager

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Good. It's a step in the right direction but we are not where we want to be.

It's better than our last system, but we do not know enough to implement many features of AE to the fullest capacity.

Contras:

Sometimes you have to enter the same information and fthe employees complain.

Brian
Solid Waste Manager en EE. UU.
Relaciones gubernamentales, 201-500 empleados

OVERVIEW OF ASSETS

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, I like it, but like all things with time things can be tweaked here and there to better serve the customer.

Creating work orders with having all the fields popping up ready to be filled out.

Contras:

Understanding the charts and breaking down of work orders according to which department you work.

Andrew
Director of Public Works en EE. UU.
Servicios, 11-50 empleados

Asset Essentials

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It has been great. Very easy to use and learn. Start up process was great. They input all the information we gave and training was very helpful.

Ease of use, has the capability to do everything we need

Contras:

The cost is somewhat higher than others.

Carlton
MS Science Teacher en República Dominicana
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

Asset Essentials Review

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It has been a good experience. The school has consistently used the system, so it has functioned well.

It works well with to keep track of things being maintained in our system

Contras:

There seems to be a lot of extraneous information on the main page

Rachel
Project Assistant en EE. UU.
Relaciones gubernamentales, 5.001-10.000 empleados

New User friendly

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I am new to this program, and I found it very user friendly and easy to understand.

Contras:

Some more links in the help section would be nice.

Robert
Facility Manager en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great value and pretty full featured

4,0 hace 5 años

This CMMS is fairly easy to learn and to use. I like that it has a "requester" function so rank-and-file employees can enter requests for work/service. Setup is pretty intuitive, though some choices need to be thought out thoroughly. We use it for maintenance and sanitation, both of which are a big deal for us as we fall under food safety protocols (we are a food service distributor). The import function is especially useful during setup. It's nice that you can attach photos/documents to assets.

Contras:

I wish it supported handheld units with integrated barcode scanning (like the Zebra TC70). Work order generation from PMs works well but it defaults all work orders to be due at midnight. We have to show that work orders are due at particular times of day (shifts). It would also be nice to have a "true" inspection program. Take fire extinguishers. It would be nice if you could walk through the warehouse, scan the barcode on the extinguisher, mark as pass/fail and move on to the next one. Their inspection doesn't quite work as seaemlessly as that.

hace 4 años

Hi Robert, thank you for taking time to leave a review! We appreciate your input and happy to hear Asset Essentials is beneficial to you and your team.

Jorge
IT Manager en EE. UU.

Robust and Intuitive Asset Management

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I am very pleased with their current level of customer service. At the beginning there were a few people we dealt with that are no longer there that did not provide the same level of customer care as the ones that we deal with now.

We fell in love with the ease of use of the interface. The level of control over the maintenance technicians is phenomenal and the ability to provide a service request portal to users without needing to purchase additional licenses was a huge deal maker.

Contras:

As with many new implementations, we ran into a few bugs at the beginning when we first implemented the software. With their amazing customer support, we were able to overcome those issues, but it is something to consider.

hace 5 años

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear you're pleased with our customer service and that Asset Essentials has been intuitive, easy to use and made your life easier!

Justin
Maintenance Manager en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados

Rhinegeist 11/26/19 Review

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall the system meets our needs and what we are trying to accomplish. I would like to see better reports so that I can "fine tune" my team and trends.
Also on the original setup I was suppose to have unlimited storage, then they came back and said it would be "limited." There was also only one version of AE when I signed up, then the added AEE and wanted to change pricing. I was able to work out the issues, but still not exactly what was promised in the beginning.

I like the support availability and the ease of use. There are still areas where I think they can improve on, one being the mobile app (android/iphone).

Contras:

Pulling certain reports and asset history is not user friendly. I have tried to work with them on multiple reports and it is always a nightmare of finding something that will work.

hace 4 años

Hi Justin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback and patience as we continue to enhance and add more functionality to Asset Essentials. If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager or the Support team. We're glad you're part of The Dude!

Trent
Equipment engineer en EE. UU.
Semiconductores, 51-200 empleados

Customer service

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Not sure how many times I can say this is an awesome service. We use this everyday.

Working with customer service is 1 of the best parts about this service. Not only using all the different parts of this software, the customer service is awesome. When you call the help line you are greeted with it seems like a smile. The help line tech is able to fix 99% of any issue. If they cannot fix it, they get you in touch with the person who can along with keeping you updated with the progress. I have never hesitated to call the help line with any issue. :)

Contras:

I have been unable to find anything as a con, when it comes to this software.

Richard
scheduler/maintenance en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados

Asset Essentials

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I honestly have not explored all of the features of Asset Essentials, but I am slowly picking it up. What I have used it for has been easy to use but at times can be difficult. But as I said I am learning, plus I do not sit in front of my computer all the time.

The software is very useful, it teaches you things about thinking in a logical manner.

Contras:

a person has to use it every day to learn all of the ins and outs of the software. The tutorials are very helpful and intuitive. I have used them a few times and will continue to use them as the opportunity arises.

Peggy
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 51-200 empleados

Great Product

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall I have a good experience using Asset Essentials. It is pretty easy to use. It has a lot of useful funcitons and I seem to discover new things periodically. I was very happy when our company decided to get this software it has cut back on my work.

Being able to enter work orders and not having to bog down email boxes with a bunch of emails. Everyone being able to view work orders and know the status

Contras:

The help feature is not very clear or easy for most users. It seems to be geared more toward the highest administrators rather than the everyday user. A lot of times I cannot get my answers for help from there because it wants me to use functions I do not have access to and I have to call the help line.

Brenden
Maintenance Assistant en EE. UU.

Most Versatile for the Price

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, we've had success in managing our growing inventory and in optimizing our PM's for minimizing downtime.

The value is a big benefit about the software, as most other providers are more expensive for many similar features (and often force including extra unnecessary features to justify the price). We're able to get what we need included at a price that helps continue renewing our service.

Contras:

The biggest restricting factor for the product is in its response time in a desktop browser (unknown in mobile app). Most menus or screens take a second or so at minimum to fully load and populate with data, but up to 10-15 seconds in some cases. When considered independent from each other, the loading times aren't an issue, but when many different tasks need to be done, one after another, the lag time in loading rapidly builds up, causing nearly as much time waiting as working.

tyler
maintenance en EE. UU.
Productos lácteos, 51-200 empleados

never can log in

1,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: poor waste of money cant even log in only once in a while very very poor

software is well organized that is about it

Contras:

everything, I can never seem to log in to the web site this is a website problem, also the program runs really slow if I knew what I know now I would have never invested so much time into this useless program

hace 5 años

Hi Tyler, We're really sorry to hear this and would like to work with you to make things right or better understand how we can improve. Our support team is available at 877.868.3833 or [email protected] at your convenience. If you prefer that we contact you directly instead, please send us a direct message with your organization's name/contact information and a client success manager will be in touch immediately.

terry
grounds maintenance en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 5.001-10.000 empleados

A Days Work

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: okay

i like not having to write on paper . Also like the options with material purchases and recording the information. just seems like it should have been this way for the last 25 years.

Contras:

sometimes it runs REAL slow. Has not happened for awhile but when it happens its time to go home .

Tricia
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

We love Asset Essentials

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I won't lie, when we first signed up I was overwhelmed just looking at everything but they have amazing training sessions and people who help whenever we have run into an issue.

We love how it helps us track work orders and we can assign those requests to our teams. We are a large campus and this helps us with tracking the requests.

Contras:

The cost is a challenge since the cost has been raised each year and there are many aspects of Asset Essentials that we don't use.

Rich
Lead groundskeeper en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Not a fan

3,0 hace 10 meses

Nothing really, it’s confusing and not easy to use.

Contras:

You get 3 emails every work order.

hace 10 meses

Hi Rich, We're sorry to hear that your experience with Asset Essentials was confusing and difficult, and your frustration over getting multiple emails per work order. We would like to find a solution or better understand how we can improve. We really value your feedback and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss it more deeply with you. Would you please reach out to [email protected], so we can help?

Tony
Maintenance Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Asset Essentials really aides in Maintenace and Fleet Management

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Very pleased and love the reports that you can create for my admin.

Configurability to what you need. Ability to make changes immediately.

Contras:

Sometimes users had problems logging in.

Steven
Manager of Facilities en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Asset Essentials Review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Work order tracking is a huge help. The overall experience has been great.

I like the ease of use and the ability to customize fields after initial implementation. End users are able to access the program remotely in the field which makes them more efficient.

Contras:

The annual cost of the software seems high but as long as the software functions properly and is easy to use we will continue to use it.

Angelo
Mantenance Manager en Canadá
Agricultura, 51-200 empleados

Mantenance manager

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Great functionality and ease of use

Scheduling future PM's and all work related work order job creation

Contras:

The use of the calendar function can be corrected for a better read out footprint

Daniel
BOILER OPERATOR/CUSTOMER SERVICE en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Satisfied user.

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My experience with asset essentials has been good and the learning curve very small. Easy to use software.

Using asset essentials has been useful in many ways throughout our facility. Its fluent design and easy to learn features makes it a great working tool for our team.

Contras:

The software periodically runs really slow making it difficult to keep up with the demanding assigning of work orders.