15 años ayudando a las empresas colombianas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre CareCloud

Conjunto completo de aplicaciones de gestión de prácticas integradas, como administración, finanzas y análisis.

Descubre más sobre CareCloud

The look of the software is pleasant. From a billing standpoint it is convoluted and tedious.

Valoraciones de CareCloud

3,5
Relación calidad-precio
3,2

Probabilidad de recomendación

CareCloud tiene una valoración global de 3,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 107 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado CareCloud antes?

Filtrar opiniones (107)

Fuente: GetApp

Caring With The Cloud

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Care Cloud is an innovative EMR system that allows or practice, Westford Dermatology, to shorten our revenue cycle and maximize the financial growth of our practice without any of the paperwork.

This is a cloud based platform that is very easy to use, and the communication between the vendor and the client is great! They are very responsive and help alert us to problems before we even realize problems exist.

Contras:

None at this time. I believe I am a hard client to please. I am also very price sensitive and Care Cloud continues to surpass my expectations, especially for the cost.

sheila
Practice Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Practice Management System Partnership

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have used Care Cloud since 2010 and a lot of improvements since then. My staff and I have loved to use
this system since day 1. We never thought to try another system all these years.

it is most user friendly system I have worked with in over 30 years. The notes module and reporting are awesome ...

Contras:

maybe Charts and some of the analytics are not what I would like

Frances
Dr. en EE. UU.

Terrible service

2,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Beware your EHR choices - your practice may depend on it. My experience was not good with TalkEHR/CareCloud. Due to not having access to vital medical information due to their negligence and errors, I am researching which agencies to contact and file formal complaints. Good luck to those researching EHRs.

For a number of years, they offered the EMR for free.

Contras:

The support. When CC started charging for EMR, I had to transfer to another EMR/EHR due to downsizing of my practice and going into semi-retirement. They were of very little help in gathering my data for that transition. Their data was flawed in some way and could not be uploaded and put in appropriate areas of the new EHR. When asked to correct their flaws but, in the meantime, allow the doctor to have read-only access to the data, they went silent. They would not allow the access, denying the doctor to see the notes necessary for patient care. This went on for a month and continues to this day. Approximately 10 attempts at customer service contact have been attempted in the last week and they have NOT responded at all.

Alex
Psychologist en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Overall great for group practice in mental health

4,0 hace 4 años

Ease of use and how much can be easily tailored to your own preferences! Especially like the app where I feel I can always have access to information I need.

Contras:

Some ‘glitches’ occur and the support team is quick to get on it but at times dependency on software can be scary when it isn’t working. Suppose this is the case with tech in general.

Mayra
Patient Service Representative en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

CareCloud review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall I like the software.

Easy to navigate. Offers more than one way to search a chart like email, phone number, name & DOB.

Contras:

It's challenging to understand the simple charges, payments & insurance payments in the financials section. Patient charts won't come up when searching with emails that have periods, underscores or hyphens in them.

Executive Director of Franchising en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 51-200 empleados

Great Analytics

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Carecloud Charts is a good product. Consider the options and see if it's right for you.

Carecloud offers very good chart features, some of which are customizable. The reporting features are very robust. It saves you time, which saves you money.

Contras:

All these features come at a cost. The system is a little pricey. Smaller practices may not be able to afford it.

Andrew
System Administrator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Run away as fast as you can

2,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: CareCloud has been a nightmare. They came in toting being the easiest to use cloud platform on the market with robust reporting. It falls flat in every single category. CareCloud did not provide ways to report data for meaningful use until halfway through 2019. Reporting is limited. Advanced reporting is still limited to pre-determined metrics. Once they have your money don't expect to get the same treatment you get during onboarding, completely ghosted us after expressing multiple complaints about functionality and workflow limitations.

It is fairly simple to use but you are limited to baked in features and pre-determined workflow.

Contras:

Constant slowness and crashing. Server stability issues weekly and performance issues occur daily.

Rebecca
Reimbursement Specialist en EE. UU.

Reimbursement Specialist

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: At the end of the day...money is where it matters. Clean claims, timely submissions, prompt EDI tools and ability to communicate regarding outstanding A/R, CareCloud out of several software billing systems I have used throughout my 25 years has been hands down the most technically enhanced out there. We promote CareCloud to all our clients as we see them at the times of doors opening and or at a critical time in their practice where upgrading their software to keep current, current and close out older software that was hurting A/R rather than helping. A healthy A/R promotes growth in a practice and we have seen and assisted growing practices with excellent tools like CareCloud. Thank you

I work primarily in the collections module. Within my line of work I deal with all of the other modules to complete my investigation on a denial or no response claim. I enjoy the reporting analytics module to quickly determine a trending issue among our providers within date ranges and the sorting features are endless.

Contras:

The hold feature on patient balances. The collection piece on patient collections are outdated. I can run a report, individually go in and place an account on hold but I cannot collectively take statements off hold. I would like patient collections to be updated.

Adam
physician en EE. UU.

Serious Issues with this platform

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: better initially, terrible now

product is easy to use but often underperfporms

Contras:

I have been with carecloud/talk ehr since 2014During that time I have seen a decrease in quality of customer support and responsiveness. Tech support issues abound and it is often impossible to speak to a representative with a good command of the English language. I often have to make the same complaint multiple times in a week with no lasting resolution of the issue at hand.

LeAnne
Patient service representative en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 10.000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Nice product for scheduling

3,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

I like the scheduling features and patient records options

Contras:

The functions of it were complex and difficult

Practice Manager en EE. UU.

DO NOT PURCHASE

1,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: HORRIBLE IN EVERY....SINGLE....WAY!

Contras:

First off, I never leave reviews and I am certainly not the kind to be negative. BUT, the staff all the way from management is horrible! They have gouged us financially and no one will respond when questions are asked. You are passed around and management refuses to contact you. You are promised by the poor reps that they will let management know to contact you and then you are never contacted. The finance department has a woman who is rude, abrasive, unprofessional, and shrewd. They do not hold their end of the contact they force you to sign and since being with them we've lost massive amounts of revenue. They even fired one of their only employees who saw what they were doing and tried to help us. We have been trying to leave this company and they want thousands of dollars for work that was not done, and an addition $8000+ to leave. We are a small company and this is all just the tip of the iceberg of issues we've had with them! I cannot wait to be rid of all of it!

Ramakanth
manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

WORST COMPANY

1,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Worst experience you can ever have. Your practice can go bankrupt with the amount of charges you pay for this stupid E HR

Nothing, this is the worst software you can never imagine. They make you believe that it is the best software but there is nothing in it that she would like. Very costly. They keep adding up charges and you will end up with a huge bill. Although want his money. Customer service is extremely poor.

Contras:

Everything is worse.I cannot think anything good about this .

Christina
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Horrible system and customer service/support

1,0 hace 10 años

The only thing that our practice likes is that you can have multiple patients opened at once without losing data.

Contras:

You can't delete any encounters or notes if you make a mistake once you hit save. They cannot adjust their system to print claims on any type of printer. You have to go through three screens to save a note and then name it what you need. When you are billing, it will not automatically pull credits to use; you have to delete the payment and then apply it where you need it. When ERAs come in, you can't post them if the system doesn't recognize the claim or patient. There is no way to modify any of the payers on your own unless you ask them to add a new payer, and if they feel it's a duplicate, they won't do it. You have to wait until the end of the day for CareCloud staff to post/finalize the ERAs and payments that your staff has posted throughout the day before being able to print reports. There is no place to put any type of nursing, supervisor, or misc. notes that will print if needed. In order to use the task feature, you have to print screen what you're working on and copy the windows to print it. We lose our system probably 2-10 times a week because of some error 500 code or a message that states, "There are too many users on the network right now. Please try again." We asked very specific questions when we were looking for a new system, and after the system was in place, we found out over 1/2 the things we asked could not be performed with this system. There are many more, but these are some of the more frustrating ones.

Melody
CEO en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados

Great experience with CareCloud EHR

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I would recommend CareCloud for any practice.

We have used CareCloud EHR for almost 4 years and it's been great. The EHR makes it simple to manage my clients and practitioners. It has great functionality and is user friendly overall. The billing app is the best. I actually eliminated an admin position by using the billing app.

Contras:

I would like for the iPhone app and the calendar app to offer a few more features. It would also be nice if there was way to upload and store clinical documents.

Kenneth

Right choice

5,0 hace 9 años

I have read many of the reviews and wonder what experience these writers have had with EHR systems. My experience has been very positive from ease of use to cost. I compare it to my first EHR which I will not name. We were able to get started with minimal training and the providers input has helped get changes made for the better. It is easy to try something and complain, but I can tell you from my experience, the CareCloud staff and employees have made great effort to build a system that conforms to good patient flow and ease of use. The color coding gives the program appeal and is a useful tool as well. As the Coder/Biller can tell you, having the providers chose the right ICD 9 code makes my job a lot easier. It helps us to get our claims settled much quicker with a higher first time pass rate. We believe that we are just achieving a small percentage of what CareCloud can do for us in the long run. I look forward to a long relationship with CareCloud so we can become subject matter experts.

Contras:

I have very little to complain about. We are learning new features and incorporating them daily. I think if we were taught everything at once we would have a brain meltdown. As for the vendor, we have no complaints.

Christopher
Physician en EE. UU.

CareCloud Suite

Comentarios: Overall very happy with CareCloud

I am able to customize most of the workflow for me, and can tailor it to my practice.

Contras:

Customization setup portion can be a bit clunky, but it eventually works. Would be nice to have even more customization ability for very particular field sets

Lashun
medical assistant en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

Great software

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Its a great application for making appointments and managing the flow of the office.

That its very user friendly and always updating to improve the quality.

Contras:

Not much to dislike. Care cloud does everything my office needs it to do.

Barbara
Billing Manager en EE. UU.

Horrible system

1,0 hace 9 años

There really isn't anything about this system that I like at this point.

Contras:

As I sit on hold for the 5th time this week, this system is always going down. Every time I've called in over the last month, I've been put on hold for over 25 minutes and a couple of time, I've been on holder over 45 minutes without ever talking to anyone. We can't even log in this morning. Some days we can't verify insurance thru the Patient App. Other days we can't pull all of the diagnosis from the EHR portion of the system to the Billing portion. Horrible system. I'm not sure what system these other groups are using but it is not the system we have grown to hate!

ERICA
AESTHETICIAN en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

CARE CLOUD

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: LOVE CARECLOUD. SUPER RESPONSIVE!

SO EASY TO USE! GREAT REPORTING AND TRACKING.

I WISH RETURNS OF SIMPLE CHARGES WERE EASIER

Jeff
MD en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

what to think after two years of care cloud

3,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I have been using care cloud for over two years in my practice. Over the past four to five months, something has changed about there service model. I am one of their concierge practices, which means I am paying for them to provide a full service billing model. Unfortunately, they are now tasking billing issues back to my practice to take care of, and I have had to hire a billing person to deal with these tasks. (The purpose of me using their full service billing model was so that i would not need to have a billing person full time.) I can only say that I have become more and more frustrated with them and their increasing lack of service. We used to get weekly reports from the person assigned to our practice and she was easily accessible by email, but they no longer provide this type of service. When I brought up several of my concerns, I was told that this is not the way that they are doing it anymore. I have begun the search for a new EMR. It is disappointing because they used to provide excellent service and I could recommend them to other people.

L

Worst Confirmation System

1,0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: If you are looking for the BEST confirmation system for your office, DO NOT USE this one. The confirmations are NOT able to be customized for your office's needs. Its a generic text that only has the day, time and name of provider. Patients are only able to reply with CONFIRM but there are NO other options for patients to do. There is NO option to put in your office's name, location or phone number so if the patients need to reschedule they have no idea where to call. This is exactly what your text will say. "Your appt. with (Provider's Name) is on 02-12-2015 at 10:00am. Reply with CONFIRM to confirm." ------ What if you have a new provider who is taking over a previous provider's patients? The patients HAVE NO IDEA who that new provider is. It doesn't say WHERE the appointment is. It doesn't say "If you need to reschedule or cancel, please call ( your number). Your office will lose business using this confirmation system. Patients will NO SHOW their appointments because of this system. DO NOT USE this system.

Melody
CEO en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

CareCloud makes clinical documentation a breeze

5,0 hace 8 años

CareCloud is so easy to use and all of my staff just love it. If you can use an iPhone, you can use CareCloud. The drag and drop features and the ability to utilize the dictation feature is a plus for us all. CareCloud support is second to none. They are always very friendly and patient for all questions.

Contras:

We have used CareCloud for 2 years and have had a great experience with all the apps.

Sandy

CareCloud User Review

5,0 hace 9 años

CareCloud has a user friendly scheduling system. It's easy to add appointments and easy to view the schedule. They have a great support staff. They're knowledgeable, friendly, and return calls promptly. They have a comprehensive library of training materials that help you learn the system inside and out. The product tracks which employee has been in the system, when, and what changes they made. I also like the ability to easily look at business trends.

Contras:

There is a 60 day notice required to stop your contract. I'm sure you'll love CareCloud, but if you need to change, make sure you give them a 60 day notice before your term is up, or it will auto-renew.

Chelsea
Scribe Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

An EMR disguised as an App

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: EMR without the strings!

CareCloud functions like any old app you may find on your smartphone. The set up is very intuitive and you know where to click to go find things. It is also web based so easy to access from wherever you may be!

Contras:

CareCloud is, at it's root, still an EMR and has the hiccups that we see in all of them. There are glitches and problems, but the support team is amazing and has helped us through them all.

Brenda
Fuente: GetApp

Care Cloud

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: The company I work for has been with Care Cloud for over two years now. I love the program because it is very user friendly and is able to handle the work load of a busy practice.

The program is user friendly which makes it easy for us to train new staff. The customer service is above outstanding.

Contras:

I don't have any cons at this time.