15 años ayudando a las empresas colombianas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre LawnPro

Software empresarial para el cuidado del césped. LawnPro facilita el seguimiento de tu negocio de cuidado del césped.

Descubre más sobre LawnPro

The invoices look and feel professional and am proud to hand it to a client for payment.

Contras:

Certain features and restricted unless paid for as add-on.

Valoraciones de LawnPro

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

LawnPro tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 186 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado LawnPro antes?

Filtrar opiniones (186)

Lindsey
Lindsey
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Comprehensive Lawn Care Software - Constantly Evolving

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: As a startup we purchased a lifetime membership/subscription for an incredibly reasonable price. We started one property at a time and have well over 350 clients. Some clients, of course, are one timers, but we have the ability to access all of their information.

Our biggest use of this software has been for the preparation and follow through of estimates. The system allows the users to be at a property, complete quotes, send them to homeowners or clients, and recieve a response. You can save commonly used items or services to make it easy to estimate accurately. For example if you install black mulch constantly, you can save the material price for 1 cu yd mulch, the install price, or delivery price. There is a lot of flexibility. It also makes it easy to track through the system and to create quotes for homeowners that are consistent over time. We also use it for accounting and we can see payments, overdue notices, and all kinds of financial transactions. We connect our quickbooks and we run payroll from the software as well.

Contras:

We signed up many years ago and the features were kind of rough. There are a lot of features that I don't think have much use. There are things like chemical sprays, a map feature which we've never utilized and some other kinds of reporting that we NEVER use. That may just be specific to our company and other companies may find it helpful, but for us, I'd rather improve the accounting and estimate part of the program. I also think it's hard to search within the system. Let's say you know you installed mulch and planted pansies and those notes are in your system. There is no way to find that homeowner unless you sort by date, know their name or address, or know the estimate number and find your way to them. I have blanked on a client and it's taken me quite a while do dig them up. I often have to go back between emails and our software. Other than estimates, I don't email directly from the software.

Sean
Managing member en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent CRM software for new landscaping business

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My experience with whoever is behind the chat bot has been exceptional. I’ve never had to call them and can do everything from the app or computer. They even get back to me within a couple hours on weekends.

It’s inexpensive and fairly simple to use. There are a lot of services on here that I don’t understand and would probably need someone to teach me how to use it. Customer service does get back to me quickly and the software engineers are quick to fix issue when they arise. Overall it’s a fine product for what I need right now.

Contras:

It took some time to get used to navigating. I would like to see an estimate button at the top of the dashboard on the mobile app because that’s what I mainly use this software for.

Joel
owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

For most part this is a great program.

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: For me this program mostly is great. If the company would make it app field friendly with minus that you can read in a brighter setting and add recurring invoicing so I don't have to make a manual invoice out every month just so my clients have line items. My rating stars would be higher. These 2 items are crucial to my business functioning smoothly.

Has a lot of great features. 2 way Quickbooks sync, 2 way free style text messages. Great customer portal. Customers can prepay and when invoices created it will apply payment from credit on file. Has a full function mobile app, best I have seen in trying many apps,can be limited by employee job. Online payments available through PayPal and stripe (I personally do not like Stripe takes 7-10 days to get your money)

Contras:

Menu's on the program are to dark with thin fonts and makes it very hard to use it in the field. Does not have recurring invoicing for jobs that are the same every month. Only way to do that is create a contract but then you have no line items.

Samuel
Founder en Nigeria
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

LawnPro - A Good Stuff If You Do Business!

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Okay, almost one year using LawnPro and it's been all bliss. I could access customer information from any of my devices at any time. The scheduling, invoicing, and estimating tools have been my best friends - I use them a lot. A few times when I ran into some issues on the app, the chatbot just seemed to be equipped with a ton of knowledge - I never had to call human support as the chatbot has always helped me fix the issues, maybe I haven't faced a serious technical problem anyway, but it's cool, and I love it. Seen a couple of users complaining of getting worked up with the interface, but it took me not up to an hour to get acquainted. The interface is just as I'd love it, and the features are all easily accessible. Okay, I don't want to make a long note, but this is just to say that I've been loving the LawnPro app since I got on board. - Good automation
- Great connected workspace
...But the many add-ons could be bugging to some persons.

- Nice and easy to navigate interface - The features are nicely arranged on the left pane, so you can click and access anyone - Cross-device compatibility, you can access the software from any device you own - Onboarding customers and team members is fast and cool - There are just a lot of flexible features and tools available for use

Contras:

- There are way too many features on the app, and personally, I don't see the need for some of them, but then, those features could be handy for other businesses.

Kenneth

Powerful System for tracking

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very positive. It has helped with everyone being able to access and see what is on the schedule and where the crews are in their daily route.

I like the fact you can track overall time at a specific customers property for the whole season. I like the heads up of the schedule for the week and month. Its also got a ton of great features for tracking customer relationships as well as for tracking maintenance.

Contras:

The only downside I have found is for the financials it does not go in as much depth as Quickbooks, but I am still learning so I may have missed something that gives me more information that I am looking for.

Excellent Software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This has been a good Program to use for my business. I have grown with them as they have grown. Streamlining the office side of my business has been very very good. Over the Years they have made the software program very good.

I have used lawnPro almost as long as I have been in business or almost as long as they have been around I think. There are 4 key things that I like most about the software. Customer Portal- I have had several customer's that have commented about how nice the customer portal is. Being able to pay there bill, view invoices etc. That is my main goal- Customer easiness of doing business with me. 2nd- Credit Card processing. Being able to get paid weekly now is a huge deal. 3rd- I am hoping the pausing visits during the off season will be the next thing I like. 4th- I really like the Updated time tracker. I used to use a app on my phone to keep track of employee times. But this is very slick now to do it right from the program. I basically only use LawnPro and a budget program YNAB to run my business now.

Contras:

I can't think of anything that I like least at the moment. Maybe a wish- Being able to delete Emails or Text messages that have been sent from long ago. Or when you delete a customer from the program not have there name pull up in customer's to text or Email.

Greg

Greg Lawn Care

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: So far it has been a good experience using the LawnPro software. It has definitely made running a lawn and landscape business much easier.

I like that everything is automated. It's nice that everything can be done with this software from scheduling, billing, tracking employees, etc. Budget-friendly and doesn't fall short of expectations like other software services that I've trie before.

Contras:

Any Cons that I have had were resolved within a couple of days of suggesting it or contacting customer service. The owner used to even encourages users to text him directly with issues. They have built-in support now but I bet he'd answer a text as well.

Douglas
Fuente de la reseña

Must have for anyone in lawncare/landscaping!!!!!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Lawnpro solves all my CRM needs, scheduling, hour tracking, before and after photos, invoicing, estimates, I use lawnpro daily!

There is too many amazing qualities to name just one, but to name my top 2 is the customer service is extremely fast, efficient, and effective! (To go into detail, one experience, i accidentaly charged something to my account, i text the help number and within 15 minutes my issue was resolved and I had a refund on the way.) My second favorite aspect is the app being on ios, the integration between using the website on my PC and the app on the go at the job sites, the job timer is amazing for tracking work hours and keeping track of average time on recurring job sites. The list goes on!

Contras:

Having to go back to enter customers and properties, not being able to add them from the invoice or schedule page like you can on quickbooks.

Richard
owner en EE. UU.

Lawn Pro has great value

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been a great service for the cost.

This product is easy to use and offers lots of management options such as scheduling, field tech management, and reports.

Contras:

There are minimal cons such as it doesn't sync to quickbooks 100% of the time and discounts cause problems when merging. It may be user error but just takes extra time to resolve. I like the photo attachments but only seems to work when using wifi. Wish it had a signature approval for in person approvals.

Landscaping en Canadá
Servicios medioambientales, 2-10 empleados

Small landscaping company

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall it has been good

It took awhile to change from using another landscaping specific software system. But since I have used daily for awhile, I love the scheduling system for the jobs and then simply adding it to an invoice easily. I am exploring the other options and everything seems to be great.

Contras:

I wish the work clockcould be stopped and started for the same job. And if they could have a recurring monthly invoices.

Stephen
Owner en RU
Servicios individuales y familiares, Trabajador autónomo

Not a bad program

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall happy with the software but interface could be modernised, more UK compatibility made available and price of add ons expensive.

I've been using it since 2010 and was chosen for the price and functionality. It is pretty easy to set up although a bit clunky. Great for estimates and invoices and customer management and seems to be pretty customisable. I found the built in calculators handy for things like mulch; although they are pretty basic saved me having to fire up additional programs. The sending of invoices and estimates is great as can be emailed at a touch of a button with the integrated mailer.

Contras:

I really wish their was more features that are compatible with UK services such as the SMS and stamps features. I don't really send that many letters but would be nice to have the option and would definitely use the the SMS feature but again no use in the UK and also feel that these ad on features are pretty expensive for what they are. I'm also disappointed at the QuickBooks integration as I use the Self Employed version which isn't supported. The customer portal is a great idea but again think it's rather expensive as with most of the add ons, although I am lucky as I bought the one time licence years ago. I also find the expenses feature pretty poor and not particularly easy to use and have made a few mistakes in the past and they were hell to resolve. Have found sending messages other than estimates and invoice fairly difficult as the templates are quite poor and don't do a great job of rendering the final message but I know it can be customised just need the time. Support is okay and the few time I've used it they resolve the issues but you have to keep on the ball as don't always understand what the problem you are experiencing is.

Jack
Owner en Australia

Great Starting Business software

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is great software i love using it overall , just the lack of australian support still lets this product down for me,

i love almost all functions of this program it is versitile keeps me organised and easy to use

Contras:

i don't like that it does not sync with ANY book keeping software here for the Australian market which really really lets it down, it creates a costly double entering process which is unnecessary for my business. Long term i would love to see a sync opportunity with XERO the leading book keeping software here in Australia, if this was to happen i could see it really taking off over here in Australia as it would be the only option for any user looking to find CRM capable of such great uses.

Robert

Software Overview

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: So far everything has been very smooth and customer service is always available when needed.

Scheduling is spot on and very easy to maintain or change when needed to keep track of customers and jobs. Customers like the invoicing and easy payment method implemented into this software. Over all very user friendly.

Contras:

No cons; Would just like to have an in-depth program that allows you to track (COGS) into the scheduling to determine your overall per job, daily, weekly and monthly business expenses and productivity and profit or (Cost of goods sold) percentage. Used a similiar program when doing residential house cleaning.

Jeffrey
Onwer en EE. UU.

Neighbors

4,0 hace 4 años

Cheap. Easy to use. new features all the time.

Contras:

Automations have to be repeating over time then stop then when you want theme to. Create a master automation for each section of the company. then set updates thats things were not updated for the end of the year and the beginning of the year.

Tyler
Fuente de la reseña

Best software for lawn and landscape companies

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been able to track my income, expenses and net profit much easier with LawnPro. Previously, I just had a gestimate of expenses. Now I can truly see how much I spend and on where I am spending the money.

I like how my finances and customers are all organized. I can filter out data and find exactly what I am looking for. The best feature is being able to upload images to my expenses. I take a picture of the receipt with my phone and then upload the image directly to the expense.

Contras:

The only con would be how it try's to auto fill for services on invoices. Many times the service changes or the price changes, especially for snow.

Tim
Servicios individuales y familiares, Trabajador autónomo

Lawn Pro, it how I keep track of everything

Comentarios: Staying on track

I like the schedule, the layout, program options, time tracking, it's how I keep track of over 35 properties.

Contras:

I wish there was a way to send out a statement

Manager Partner en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 2-10 empleados

LawnPro Review

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Over the last year it has been what we have used. As we grow we are using it mor and will really see if its the software we keep

Software is cost friendly with basic features. Great for smaller companies

Contras:

Wish software was easier and more user friendly with more features for landscaping companies

Laura

Great product

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great product for the price.

I used quick books before, Lawn Pro is more customized to what we do. Every time I have had a question or issue I have texted or emailed and got a response right away. It makes everything so much easier. If I want to know anything such as how much have we spent on gas this quarter I can click a few buttons and boom there it is.

Contras:

I would like to put my invoices in alphabetical order by last name and customer list.

Josh
Business owner en EE. UU.

LawnPro

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall LawnPro has benefited my business tremendously. It has been more cost effective for me as a smaller startup. It may not have all the features of some of the more expensive programs but it serves me well and it is starting to offer more of these features as updates come out.

This software keeps me organized and helps me plan my routes to be most efficient. It also serves as my CRM and helps me manage my customer relations which is a very important aspect of every business.

Contras:

Lacks some automations that I would love to have. Setting up templates for automations has proven to be cumbersome as well.

Trista
CFO en EE. UU.

excellent system

5,0 hace 4 años

This system is easy to use, and any questions I have are always answered not just in the same day, but minutes or even seconds after I submit the question. Customer service is unparalleled! This system also allows our customers to see all their information-past payments, current bills, estimates...it is easy to share with them so that they feel confident in the services they are receiving.

Contras:

There are some parts of the data entry that get tedious, but that is the nature of data entry for the most part anyway.

Joe
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent software for lawn care companies.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My experience with with LawnPro has been great. The invoicing features alone are worth it. Within a click or two you can pull up info on anyor all accounts from current sales to past year totals.

✔️Very easy to get around to perform multiple tasks. ✔️ Payment options for customers. ✔️ Data backup option. ✔️ Invoicing options. ✔️ Chemical tracking feature.

Contras:

I only have a few customers that want to use PayPal and it used to be free but now I have to pay to allow my customers to use. Not sure if this has anything to do with LawnPro or PayPal.

JT
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados

Excellent Choice

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I use it for weekly scheduling and keeping all financial records and invoicing.

Excellent product that is constantly being updated and functions perfectly. Meets my every need.

Contras:

Sometimes there can be issues switching between functions that seems there should be an easier way. For me I would like to have a way to send an email to all my client form the program rather than exporting and copying.

Larry

Great product

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I had to had to have something like this to manage my lawn-care business. I went from using pen & paper to handle around 30 clients to almost 100 clients using LawnPro.

I like the ability to email customers from the program, the ease of invoicing, and the ease of inputting and updating client information.

Contras:

There are far more details than I would use. I would like to be able to remove some fields in order to streamline the program to make it even easier to use.

James
Construcción, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great intro software for the new Lawn care provider to start with.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Going into the second year of business in lawn care and this software is the best thing for starting out. From there CRM and scheduling stuff you cant loose with this product.

Easy to use and great for the green industry.

Contras:

Integration to excel spread sheets and other quick software like that. Also maybe a maintains schedule in the equipment tab.

Amy
Owner/Office Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Lawn Pro is my other best friend!!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Lawn Pro as I stated above is my other best friend, when it comes to scheduling, invoicing, keeping my customers in a database that I didn't have to generate through Excel! Also I like the way I can download to a spreadsheet at anytime. I am just now getting acquainted with the bookkeeping part of the program we will see how that goes!

The program helps us keep our customers up to date with all the services, invoicing, and scheduling, love it would not change it for anything!

Contras:

Still get confused on some things but that is just probably the technical aspect as we are older!!