Opiniones de Workamajig

Sobre Workamajig

Workamajig: uno de los mejores software de gestión del flujo de trabajo para la industria creativa. Es una solución todo en uno para agencias y equipos internos.

Descubre más sobre Workamajig

Its user friendly for budgets, teams and schedules. The dashboard allows you to see how things are tracking to budget and if you are in the green or red of projects.

Valoraciones de Workamajig

3,7
Relación calidad-precio
3,6

Probabilidad de recomendación

Workamajig tiene una valoración global de 3,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 291 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Workamajig antes?

Filtrar opiniones (291)

Gwen
Gwen
Chief Operating Officer & Partner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

We call it Jiggy!!

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The software is consistent, our team loved the UI and it was relatively easy to implement because the customer success team was so hands on.

This is our 4th attempt at finding the right software to manage our agency, projects and tasks. Jiggy is here to stay!

Contras:

The true PM side of this solution is not MS Project (but that is not necessarily a bad thing). We have made it work for our agency and are happy with the results.

Project Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great integration tool for finance tracking and project management

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I had an introductory training session with another employee before diving into Workamajig, however the program is self-explanatory enough to navigate without having to ask too many questions. I thought it was very handy to have timelines, budget, and timetracking integrated within one program to make overall tracking a lot easier for all involved parties.

As a project manager, I used Workamjig often throughout the day, mainly to check cost-to-date statuses, create budgets/estimates, and adjust timelines. Our company also used it for timesheet purposes. I definitely liked the fact that you could integrate the time-tracking with project details, since that made cross checking the team's hours a lot more efficient (at a previous company, we used Workamajig to create budgets but actual timesheets were filled out using Excel, so there was no integration whatsoever). I found the platform relatively straightforward to work with, and found it easy to pull financials and other assets.

Contras:

One of my main gripes is - since the timesheet hours were directly correlated with a specific task on a project timelines (ex. the Creative Director could put 2 hours toward the task "Creative Ideation" - if a team member filled out their timesheet for a specific task on 06/23, the project milestone would automatically have a 6/23 end date attached to it, so had the potential of accidentally pushing the entire timeline forward (or backward). Every time I checked Workamajig to reference timing for a project, I had to make sure that the anticipated dates were actually correct, and hadn't been affected by someone submitting their timesheet. We had flagged this with the Workamajig several times, but were told there was not any workaround. Additionally, I found that there was often downtime when trying to pull up a report/add in time/etc. Even with high speed internet, pages had the tendency to load relatively slowly, which was an extreme annoyance especially when in a time crunch.

Shelley
Shelley
Expansive Brand Thinker - CMO en EE. UU.

Great Project Management & CRM Software for Mid-Sized Agencies

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall I really like this software and would highly recommend it to any small to mid-sized agency that needs help to organize their project flow, tracking, client and vendor communications/task tracking/follow up and A/R or A/P.

Workamajig helps our brand management agency track all necessary project information in one central location. Everything can be documented, from tasks to meetings, time entry, creative briefs, project proofs, PO's and invoicing. It is fairly easy to use. Also it is great for looking up projects from the past and creating new dockets based on the structure of past projects. Because Workamajig is web-based it provides a very user-friendly interface for team members no matter where they are located. Project home pages can be customized by each user, so they can show or hide a dashboard that features what is most important to them based on their role or how they work. Access rights and privileges are easy to assign as well.

Contras:

It can take a while for new users to get used to where everything is accessed as far as entry points for critical information or reports that you can pull. The user interface can be a bit confusing for project income forecasting - for example having to open more than one area of the project to enter Accounting information and billing dates, as well as checking off - "Include in Forecast" at the estimate stage. There are also many ways to achieve the same goal but it can be more confusing than helpful for some - I think there could be some simplification of steps needed for setting up things like project sales forecasts.

hace 4 años

Hi Shelly, Thank you for sharing! I'm glad to hear that your team is gaining value from having everything detailed in Workamajig. I'd like to do what I can to make your experience even better. We do have different options available for revenue forecasting, as flexibility is necessary to cover the various needs in this area. Ex: fixed fee vs. time and materials, and the ability to create different versions of estimates on a single project, and decide which should be a part of the revenue forecast. We'd love to hear your thoughts on how we can simplify this, while providing the same flexibility - please let us know at [email protected] Looking forward to hearing from you :) Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Dan
Creative Manager en EE. UU.
Medios de difusión, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A dense, useful, but often unituitive task management platform

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As an end-user, Workamajig was helpful once I overcame the long process of learning the system. The system worked for a long time in helping manage complex tasks, budgets, etc, but we ultimately are transition for something more MEDIA friendly.

In the complex world of task management for video production, Workamajig fielded many of the needs we threw at it, to varying degrees of success. Fairly customizable, with a ability to create custom and interdependent forms When they upgraded to Platinum a few years ago (from Classic) the interface improved its usability. Notifications settings were easy, and program didn't default to an overwhelming amount of email.

Contras:

A fairly steep learning curve. The interface is very text heavy. Tracking the progress of tasks was often difficult, without intuitive features like status bars, etc. No simple and effective way (in our video environment) to store and display media, generate proofs, etc. Search functions didn't live update, making navigating backlogs more cumbersome.

Bill
Design Lead en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

A valuable tool that helps keep track of project schedules and milestones geared to creatives.

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: an overview of projects and their due dates organized by tasks.

No longer in flash, it is an elegant design that is easy to read. The customer support is good. They work with you and often bugs are fixed. Projects are clearly sorted by deadline.

Contras:

It's great for simple deadlines, but It doesn't have any tools to sort out congested schedules. e.g. what software can stop someone from being booked 84 hours in a single work day. It's very manual. updating projects can be time consuming and human error with the interface has lead to scheduling errors. It's not very compatible with other common office programs (e.g. can't get it to sync for meetings in outlook and we don't want to use jig for all our meetings). This means we only use a small portion of the software relating to project schedules and budget. Hard to establish priorities. Some information is hard to find with their interface. (e.g. several clicks to find the task number required to enter your time if you are entering a task that you weren't assigned)

hace 5 años

Hi Bill, Thank you for sharing your experience with Workamajig; the areas that work well and the one's we can improve upon. We do have solutions to the specific concerns you mentioned, but I don't want to get too granular on this thread. I've asked our support team to reach out to you directly. As always, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any questions - we're here to help! Regards, Hannah Team WMJ

Brandon
Sr Account Executive en EE. UU.

I've used it across two different agencies for the past 8 years

3,0 hace 5 años

When setup properly on the front end it can do a great job exporting status reports for our team, which is a task that would mean someone manually updating a spreadsheet if we didn't have workamajig.

Contras:

It's project management input functions (diaries) are too linear. Wkmjg works great for simple jobs like print ads and radio scripts but when it comes to projects with a lot of parrallel tasks, moving at the same time, it doesn't compare to products like Basecamp. For instance, I could never use wkmjg to build a website (or any complex digital pieces) where I need to set deadlines for multiple disciplines and keep their resources and conversation separate from one another. For example, my designer shouldn't have to wade through a ton of diary posts between the QA team to find my last post to him. I also think the accounting side of wkmjg is something that was designed a long time ago and has just been gradually tacked on and added to and it's in need of a audit and complete redesign to make it more user firendly for both agency accountants and the project managers reviewing billing worksheets on the other end.

hace 5 años

Hi Brandon, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback as it helps us improve our product and user experience. Our team is happy to review issues and help streamline processes at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Terri
Business Manager en EE. UU.

Workamajig

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with Workamajig has been great. If there is something that I feel would make my life easier, they send it to the engineers who review, and add to the next update. If I have special reports that I need, but cannot figure out on my own, they create them for me. They have helped walk me step by step through the process from day one, and have made many updates and improvements to the software along the way that has been beneficial.

Workamajig is easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to train new employees. You can jump in using everything or ease in using different applications. The training staff is great at answering questions, and they are very helpful in getting set up, and walking you through various changes as your business changes and grows.

Contras:

We chose to use our own server, instead of being on the Workamajig server. I would recommend that you be on the Workamajig server, as they make certain that updates are completed in a timely manner, and in the long run will make your life easier. This is not really something that I dislike about the software, but a recommendation that I would make to someone thinking about purchasing.

hace 4 años

Hi Terri, Thank you for taking the time to review our product. I'm happy to hear that your team is gaining value from Workamajig and that you found it easy to set up! As always, our team is here to help at [email protected] Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Josh
Media Director en EE. UU.

Media Planning

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Overall, I find that the software is very easy to use. I use WMJ every day for several different parts of my job and have had no major issues that I can speak to. When things need to be tweaked or adjusted, I am able to get the proper support to make any adjustments that I need to.

I was a little slow to adjust from WMJ classic to Platinum, but the transition went great. Platinum is much easier to navigate through and from a Insertion/Broadcast order creation perspective, I have found that that things are laid out more clearly. From my perspective, it is much easier to use than previous versions. I also like the ability to copy line items for easy editing when creating orders and being able to create an order in the system.

Contras:

When creating a broadcast/insertion order with several lines, the software can get a little bogged down. With lots of information being uploaded at once I can understand why, but sometimes things lag a bit. I also find that it's difficult to make revisions to orders. I understand that once orders are approved that things get locked in for billing purposes, but it can be tedious to make edits if adjustments need to be made.

hace 10 meses

Hi Josh, Thanks so much for leaving such a nice review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Workamajig. -Reuben from Workamajig [: ]

Ryan
Ryan
Senior Copywriter en EE. UU.

Worka-meh-jig

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I try to use it as little as possible. From an interface that makes me pray that future generations never see it, for fear of embarrassment, to a completely average list of features, most of which are completely useless to me, I find workamajig is best and perhaps only suited as a time entry and billing platform. Strip it of all the bloated nonsense and I think you have a much better product.

Budget tracking. Time management. That it can serve as a single source for the entire length of a project, making it easy to track progress over time and locating assets from as far back as the beginning.

Contras:

The clunky interface. The difficulty of navigation. That anyone can look at any diary post, regardless of whether they are on the job or not. That you can't download all attachments at once. That it still runs in Flash despite Flash being the industry standard from 10 years ago.

hace 4 años

Hi Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Workamajig has released our Platinum interface, which is HTML5 based and we have resources available for our Platinum users including new walk-throughs to help navigate the interface as well as Platinum tips listed in this link: http://help.workamajig.com/platinum-tips. Our training team is also happy to aide our clients in the transition from Flash to Platinum with complimentary training on the new interface. Our team is waiting to assist at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Allison
Director of Project Management en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

As a Workamajig Admin I am extremely impressed with it's ability to help manage projects.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Workamajig is a fantastic solution for a Marketing Project Management tool. It allows the Project Manager and subsequent teams to manage projects with ease while also interacting with billing, time tracking, and overall profitability analysis.

I love Workamajig's User Interface. After using various Project Management softwares in my day, Workamajig Platinum User Interface is easy to navigate and has an extremely successful adaptation for users. I also love the ability to customize workflows, add in additional deliverables based on the approval cycle, and communicate with other team members within the system.

Contras:

While building out the workflows within Workamajig we had quite a few 'workamarounds' that we had to come up with in order for the system to meet our needs. An example is: I wanted an email to fire when a task was assigned, which was possible on all tasks, but the first one. One of our workamarounds for that was to have the first task be assigned to the PM and was titled "Close this Task" so that the next task would fire an email to the appropriate team member. That's just an example of some of the workamarounds we had to come up with. The Deliverables were also very difficult for us to monitor the status of.

hace 5 años

Hi Allison, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback as it will help us continue to improve our user experience. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Controller en EE. UU.

14+ years using WMJ

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: From dealing with customer service to upgrades to the software over the years the overall experience has been exceptional. I work on the Finance side but whats wonderful that it doesn't matter which piece of the software you go in to, the layout and functionalities throughout are consistent. In a small office under 20 sometimes people only touch parts of the software or their roles cross, the customization that WMJ offers to be able to handle the crossover in security and viewing ability makes this feasible. Being able to leverage the ability to look at financials by client/campaign/project and then report on efficiency and profitability is important to our management​ team.

The ability to integrate our CRM, time tracking, project management​, and accounting to leverage the ability to look at our leading and lagging KPIs to be profitable.

Contras:

The variety of offering the software can do is massive. Deciding in our office whats a priority to run as efficiently as possible can be challenging. For example, there is WIP in the software but because of our size its the right fit for us.

hace 4 años

Hi Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to review Workamajig. It's great to hear from someone who's been with us for so long, benefitting from the very features we've spent years developing! As always, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any questions, comments or suggestions. Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Workamajig is an excellent project management tool plus more!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I can't get into specifics on how our company uses Workamajig due to confidentiality reasons, but I will say the Workamajig team whether it is the leadership, support or engineering team is definitely a Class A organization. They put forth the time and effort to support their customers which is priceless in todays environment!

What I like most about this software is the ease of use for the admin functionality. When the business comes for updates, its easy to come up with a solve and address their business needs. We have expanded Workamajig use in so many facets of the business. Due to this and the automation that can be set up with other applications we are taking efficiency to the next level.

Contras:

Teaching the business was a little bit of a struggle since there are so many ways to get to what they are looking for. Although listing this as a con, it can be taken as a positive also. People think and operate in different ways! URL's can also be supplied and set as a bookmark to help users out.

hace 4 años

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review our product. I'm so happy to hear that you're team is gaining value from Workamajig! If there's anything we can do to make your experience ever better, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] :) Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Partner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

It'll do what you need it to do.

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We used two separate systems for accounting and project workflow, this was one of the few that pulled them together in a more native manner. If you want workflow software, there are many out there that are FAR better than this solution, and the same can be said for accounting software. But until Quickbooks-like solution or Basecamp-like products natively integrate, this is probably the next best thing.

One of the few solutions that connects time tracking, project management, fairly sophisticated accounting and billing, media contracts, utilization reporting, and more.

Contras:

Its not intuitive. The products ease-of-use has improved with the latest version, Platinum, but its still not as intuitive as most main stream software. Users/managers of the product need some pretty specific knowledge of the software to get the most out of it.

hace 4 años

Hi Dan, We appreciate your honest feedback, as it gives us the opportunity to continue to improve our product. We are happy to provide training on the new Platinum interface as well as review current processes for streamlining options. We also have resources available for our Platinum users including new walk-throughs to help navigate the interface as well as Platinum tips listed in this link: http://help.workamajig.com/platinum-tips. I will have you account manager follow-up. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Social Media Specialist en EE. UU.

Long time user

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This is the third agency I've used Jig at. Every place has it set up different but the pain points I mentioned above are consistent at each place. I haven't seen the platform evolve much over time, I can't believe there isn't a calendar integration yet or a mobile app.

Timesheet capabilities. I don't use it for much else at this point, I use Outlook Tasks to keep track of what you call "my activities".

Contras:

No integration with Outlook or Google Calendar. The search function doesn't seem fully developed, doens't always populate the things we are looking for. Requires a lot of refreshing. No mobile app. There is not a great personal task option, not everything I need to complete needs to be on an activity.

hace 4 años

We appreciate your honest feedback, as it gives us the opportunity to continue to improve our product. There are available solutions to the specific issues mentioned and we'd love to help you resolve them, but don't want to get too granular on this thread. Included is a link to our help guide about calendar sync options with Google/Exchange: http://help.workamajig.com/calendar-overview Also, we are happy to provide training on our Platinum interface and how to use the phone browser for time entry and calendar functions. Our team is waiting at [email protected] to help you. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Creative Copywriter en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great for timesheets, but steep learning curve

4,0 hace 4 años

Easy to track and change time for projects.

Contras:

Not very user-friendly. There is a somewhat steep learning curve just to figure out how to locate projects and track time. Icons are small, unclear, and don't relate at all to the actions they represent. I also have problems attaching documents to diary notes at times. It seems like special characters (even dashes) set these problems off, but I'm not entirely sure because Workamajig doesn't always give me a clear diagnosis.

hace 4 años

Hi there, Thank you for your review of Workamajig. Workamajig is designed to be an enterprise solution for creative firms taking the place of all other systems; Project Management, Time Tracking/Resource Management, CRM, Accounting, etc. To ensure information flows correctly between the different modules, detailed set-up and implementation is imperative. We understand this can be time consuming in the beginning, but is meant to streamline processes moving forward. If your project manager assigns a task to you, it will default in your projects and tasks and you would simply need to enter your hours. There are also a few other options for tracking time, and we'd be happy to review this with you. Feel free to reach out at any time at [email protected] We're here to help! Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Lead Designer en EE. UU.
Sector textil, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Extremely clunky

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: If you are looking for a project management tool I would strongly recommend looking elsewhere!

Workamajig has all of the core features you'd want in any project management tool. The implementation of those features on the other hand....

Contras:

The user interface is downright terrible. It is clunky, it doesn't refresh when it is supposed to and the load times are extremely laggy. The software is also extremely buggy. I have had many instances where I have definitely entered data only to go back and find that what I entered was missing. It's hard to do anything with confidence when there are this many bugs!

hace 4 años

Hi there, Thank you for your candid review of our product, as it helps us to continue to improv. Have you had an opportunity to check out the all new Workamajig Platinum Interface? We've completely rebuilt the product to be more responsive, intuitive and easier to navigate. There's no added costs for platinum and you can check it out at any time by simply adding /platinum to the end of your login url. We've also set up walk-throughs to help you navigate the new interface and can offer free training on the new apps. Please feel free to reach out with any questions at [email protected] - we're here to help! Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Jennifer
Creative Services & Operations Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

We selected this tool to streamline our agency functions, increasing efficiency and productivity.

3,0 hace 5 años

Project management software tool specific to the advertising agency structure and workflow. Integration of all the necessary parts from beginning (new client, new project) to end (billing). Monthly updates. They listen to users' feedback and make updates in response.

Contras:

Initial setup took a full year. It was a big process and should have been accomplished quicker. Availability of trainers and time allowed were limited. There is some limitation to customization but it seems to be improving.

hace 5 años

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for sharing your experience as it gives us the opportunity to continue to improve our product and implementation process. As you mentioned, Workamajig is designed to be an enterprise solution for creative firms taking the place of all other systems; Project Management, Time Tracking/Resource Management, CRM, Accounting, etc. To ensure information flows correctly between the different modules, detailed set-up and implementation is imperative. We understand this can be time consuming in the beginning, but is meant to streamline processes moving forward. We greatly appreciate your feedback and please let us know if there are any enhancements that would improve user experience at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Jessica
Project Manager en EE. UU.

Great if set up right - Platinum needs help

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: As a project manager it's been very useful in keeping project information all in one place. I've worked at another ad agency who didn't chose to have Workamajig help custom tailor the system to them and it failed miserably. That's not the case here and it works well.

It's easy to navigate and find what you're looking for.

Contras:

It's unfortunate that you've decided to stop updating Classic Workamajig. Platinum has some great features, but because it's a responsive site (as it changes size), it's difficult for me to work with on my computer. I can't have two windows open side by side, Workamajig Platinum and another window (which I'm using to enter information from into Workamajig). If I have them side by side, I can't see the information needed in Jig, and Jig continually tries to resize itself and resubmit information via reloading the page when the window is resized. I never had this problem in Classic. Please fix this!

hace 4 años

Hi Jessica, Thank you for sharing your experience with Workamajig as we are constantly working to better our user experience. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Ivan Team WMJ

Keagan
Graphic Designer en EE. UU.
Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones, 11-50 empleados

My Company is New to Workamajig Platinum

4,0 hace 4 años

As a millennial with pretty decent technology navigation skills / understanding how to quickly and efficiently learn program to my needs, Workamajig is pretty user friendly. I am aware there are lots of paths of the program that I don't use, but those that I do are relatively easy to maneuver.

Contras:

I don't think older generations have an easy time learning the program, then causing understanding problems within our company. Unless they are tech geniuses basically, I don't think this is a program that could just be inserted into a company without having knowledge/understanding gaps.

hace 4 años

Hi Keagan, Thanks for taking the time to review our product! I'm glad to hear that you enjoy using Workamajig and are having an easy time of it. I'd love to understand a bit more which knowledge gaps you are referring to. We do offer personalized training and have built in walk-throughs that cover all the basic workflows. We are always looking to improve and I've asked our support team to follow up regarding the knowledge gaps you mentioned. As always, please feel free to reach out with any questions at [email protected] Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

KRISTEN
Traffic Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Workamajig is fine until we find something better

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: You need to make sure you have a trainer who understands the software. We have not in the past and it's incredibly frustrating to have a training session with someone who is guessing their way around the software ... again, this shows how the program is NOT user friendly.

I like being able to track projects within the software and the diary/conversation portion of the project to see where things were left if a project becomes stagnant.

Contras:

The software is not user friendly ... especially the Platinum version. It makes it too confusing and Platinum can't do everything Classic can. I feel Workamajig makes tracking harder than what it should be.

hace 4 años

Hi Kristen, Thank you for your honest feedback as we are continually working to improve our user experience. We have resources available for our Platinum users including new walk-throughs to help navigate the interface as well as Platinum tips listed in this link: http://help.workamajig.com/platinum-tips. Our client satisfaction team is here to insure you are getting the most from the training sessions by checking-in after each session and periodically thru the year. They are happy to address any concerns at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Founder en EE. UU.

One of the only ways to gain a 360 degree view of your business

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have used Workamajig for over a decade. We first used it for its time management and project management functions, but then we transferred our accounting onto Workamajig and now have a complete dashboard for our business.

Workamajig is a fully integrated agency management, which means that you can see a direct connection between projects, resources, time, money and profit.

Contras:

The CRM/sales component and the vendor management components of the software are its least powerful options. Also, the fact that data are kept in silos means we can't find correlations as deeply as we wanted, but this is mitigated by the fact that there are plenty of excellent and powerful reports and reporting options.

hace 4 años

Thank you for sharing your feedback. As you mentioned, WMJ was designed to be an enterprise solution for the creative communications industry; we are happy to hear your firm is utilizing the full system and WMJ is delivering value to your business! We are continually working to improve our user experience and would appreciate additional details on how we could improve our CRM module. Our support team is happy submit enhancement ideas at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Jim
EVP en EE. UU.

Will Know More Soon

3,0 hace 4 años

We have been on WMJ for about five years now and are in the process of moving from the legacy product to Platinum as well. We are also moving our accounting over to the platform beginning Jan 1st. Hoping Platinum makes the product better value for us then it has been.

Contras:

Onboarding was extremely difficult and we never really got it set up the way it should be. We are doing a reboot with the move to Platinum.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your feedback! Workamajig is designed to be an enterprise solution for creative firms taking the place of all other systems. To ensure information flows correctly between the different modules, detailed set-up and implementation is imperative. We understand this can be time consuming and want to aide in a smooth transition to Platinum for your team. We are happy to offer complimentary training on the new interface and we have resources available for our Platinum users including new walk-throughs to help navigate the interface as well as Platinum tips listed in this link: http://help.workamajig.com/platinum-tips. I will have our training team follow-up to get a session scheduled. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Rachel
Director of Finance en EE. UU.

WMJ Review- 3 years in

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our experience with WMJ has been mostly positive. It is always a transition to move over to a new agency and accounting software. They were very helpful during the transition with a lot of training and reaching out from our contact at WMJ.

Search bar feature-- I love that you can search for any vendor, vendor number, project number at the top of the screen quickly and easily.

Contras:

Some of the reports are not as easily customizable as others. They ARE customizable in the new mainframe, Platinum, but we still use the Classic version. Eventually we will have to learn the new software and switch over. It could pose challenges, as they will no longer update the Classic version once Platinum is fully functioning.

hace 4 años

Hi Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad to hear you feel supported by our training and support team. Our goal is to help our clients easily transition to the new Platinum interface, so we are happy to offer complimentary training on Platinum to aide in this process. Please let us know how we can be of service at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Lynn
Operations Director en EE. UU.

Workamajig Works!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Workamajig has been great to work with! We been a user since Creative Manager, through "classic", and are now fully integrated into Platinum (in fact we were in Beta for most of the development of Platinum). Support is wonderful- questions are answered promptly, in a clear, concise manner.

Love the seamless integration between estimating and invoicing. Scheduling works well, and has the added benefit of several print views. Conversations has been a great way to keep all project details and updates in one location.

Contras:

Some databases are still a bit tricky to access- searching for closed projects can be time consuming.

hace 4 años

Hi Lynn, Thank you for for taking the time to share your experience with Workamajig. It's great to hear from someone who has been with us since the beginning, benefitting from the very features we've spent years developing. The custom reports feature does have the option to include closed projects. Closing a project is to remove them from typical searches on the inactive/active projects lists. As always, we're here if you need anything at all at [email protected] Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Marketing & Customer Relations Executive en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados

WMJ Is The Best!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have WMJ and our WMJ team to thank for our organization at our company. It's a great way to track time for our clients and our bosses as well as easy to use.

The ease of using it. It's simple to learn and makes what would be a very hectic workplace , work smoothly.

Contras:

The amount of steps when assigning a task was greatly improved when WMJ platinum came out. I think uploading files and where the files are stored could be improved. At an advertising agency there are 100's of files uploaded a day and they can be difficult to find and keep track of.

hace 4 años

Hi there, I'm happy to hear that your ream has gained value from Workamajig, and that it's helped with your company's organization. I'd like to do what I can to make your experience even better. You can open up the Project - Files area in Workamajig to drag-n-drop files into Workamajig. We'd love to help with the difficulty you mentioned in finding/tracking your files, but we will need some additional details. Please email [email protected] and we'll be glad to help! Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]