Opiniones de FleetWire.io

Sobre FleetWire.io

FleetWire allows users to manage their direct vehicle rentals using reservations, payments, agreements, and other modules.

Descubre más sobre FleetWire.io

Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

FleetWire.io tiene una valoración global de 5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 3 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (3)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado FleetWire.io antes?

Filtrar opiniones (3)

Jerome J
Jerome J
Principal Owner en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

SacTesla Approved

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Beyond satisfied!

Fleetwire helped our business increases it’s gross income on multiple revenue channels, decrease our operational cost, 2X our booking presence, and gain more robust options for our consumers…you can’t help but say “thank you” to the people in the background. Fleetwire has been the difference maker for our rental car company hands down. Innovative, approachable, cutting edge, priced competitively, & downright awesome!

Contras:

Our only con is…we didn’t start using it sooner!

Jay
CEO en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

The Very Best Turo Integration Software on the Market

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I searched for software, that I could rent vehicles out on my own, and trying to just find a calendar that could book and schedule cars was difficult and expensive. I was also wanted to integrate my calendar with Turo and send out auto messages and I couldn't be more pleased. I was referred to this company and had imagined a company being able to do all the things in my head. When I found fleetwire is was a game changer as they had all i could imagine and more. If you are looking for good reliable software, and a company you feel like you can actually communicate your needs with, you would be crazy not to use these guys. Well worth the money and the time to write a review, which I don't do often. I am the impressed with them.

It will sync the Turo with the fleetwire calendar and sends auto messages to all my clients with great liability. Having cars I also want to maximize my profit and rent out to my own clients and have these integrate is simple and easy. The calendar option for my business clients to choose the date and time they want to rent the car and than to check out and e-sign contract makes running your own rental company simple. Truly the very best software on the market.

Contras:

Not many features are missing and if I ever have a suggestion, they are quick to respond and implement, I feel like I have my own backend software company.

Derek
Derek
Entrepreneur en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Must Have Rental Tool!

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Chad and Fleetwire are a must have for your car rental business! I have been using his service for almost a year for my Turo fleet of 50+ vehicles and it has been an instrumental tool to improve my processes and flow. Whenever I need an improvement made to the website Chad is all ears and works on fixing it promptly. I plan on using all aspects of his website when I detach from Turo and do business on my own. I have not even begun to use a fraction of the tools that are available. I highly recommend his services.

Links up with multiple Turo accounts pretty seamlessly to create an almost identical flow.

Contras:

Chad seems to be the only one working on the software so it seems a little slower to get more complicated things implemented. However, Chad is always willing to hear me out!